How long until BTC crashes back to $150 ?

How long until BTC crashes back to $150 ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nocoiners need to fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Although bitcoin WILL crash, it won't crash to 150.
Max crash to 750.Bitcoin is getting more stable every day as the market cap grows.

UNLESS there will be some bad bad news, like bitcoin getting illegal or smth. But that won't happen either.

A single "China bans Bitcoins" anounchment is just needed and it will crash back to $500 within a couple hours

whoa you mean it fell from 1150 to 900 when some fake headline was spread? that's a fucking HUGE crash dude, you're right, and bitcoin never recovered from it. it's not like bitcoin is at 1500 now or anything

bitcoin will never again be under $1000

KYS PUSSY ASS NIGGAH

give it a few months

>literally has pussy hanging on him

>tfw this kind of shit made me not throw a few thousand after ETH at the ICO

boy do i regret it now, always bet on the literal autist

Stupid fuck

Bitcoin is going to crash HARD by summers end,take your money put and invest in real shit like waves,ethereum ,robinhood etc

> "The Bitcoins going to crash hard because of the spoon or the fork or whatevert it was"

WOW, you can predict the future? :o Wish I could do this too :(.

What platform are you using ?

this, desu. of the people who are buying cryptos right now, how many are buying because they actually use it? How many, on the other hand, are buying because they want to make cash? This alone should tell you it's a huge fukin bubble

I have BTC because I buy weed brownies off of the Darknet.

well, good for you I guess. Enjoy the brownies

Hope so, I'll load up to 100BTC and take a 6 months vacation and come back to it at 10k/BTC

Sticky Kitty's Chocolate Fuckery® bakes their chocolates daily. Even if they were regular brownies I'd still buy from him, he's a fantastic chef.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You stupid fool, if BTC crashes as you say, kiss goodbye to your shitcoin investment.

The real question is what happens when BTC forks

free money, would have basically double your current coins

but thinking about it would prob be something like 1000 for one fork and around 200 for the another forked coins

sure would be nice eh op

autists are unironically the most powerful people in the world.

and yet destined to be either ignored or taken advantage of (by women) forever.

It won't hardfork, but when segwit is finally activated it will likely rally hard, look at LTC.

More like 600 $ on the main fork
30 $ on the cucked chain

Bitcoin's only advantage is it's massive adoption (compared to other coins). If the users are split in two groups (or more?) BTC will lose a lot more than half of it's value since it rely on its networking effect.
I don't see a bright future for this obsolete coin desu.

I can. Segwit eventually gets activated, huge pump, remains the gold standard of crypto for many years.

The BTU hard fork is off the table. Gone.

But SegWit is the doom of BTC... Not that I really care but whatever...
Off-chain transactions (with L/N) will lead to centralisation (Visa or Paypal will be happy to join the feast with a sidechain/channels for credit card transactions, micropayments) with high fees.
Unlimited was the only realistic solution to scale BTC (has drawbacks too but at least BTC would have survived longer)

Sorry nocoiner, no crash for u.

>he fell for the buggy unlimited meme

BUcoin software is a mess, no to mention EC (emergent consensus) requires an inflation %, so it would require that the total amount of coins is higher than 21 million because it would collapse once the coins are mined.

Not to mention miners would have control over the blocksize, and nodes would be too big to run yourself, which would lead to actual centralization.

>But SegWit is the doom of BTC..
Segwit is time tested and approved by all experts in the field you autist.

ella mayo

Link

You realize ALL of the altcoins are fueled by liquidity provided by the BTC market right?

The smarter autists ignore women as well.
2D is superior because cartoon women can't steal your money.

Ethereum is about as liquid as bitcoin at this point.