/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NRcihLZT!1yEoL6lgJXrQE-cUerhRbk6Ej4wJwtD2sj3H9KiN978
mega.nz/#!oEcnnARS!vDe1S_F-PpF-Bz5lybM6Hi3SixwTwQAtUpfFPocbSGI
mega.nz/#!dVth1IQC!ATUsdcKwU_XpluDzSTpIlXCuNpppF8Wi93VncTHbKG8
mega.nz/#!JZcGxBRa!UU7JKXXY92kg4PvW04F05y0q60sXogY6PChYx_w9S3o
mega.nz/#!VQUXTbRD!2JrD7SnIGzEEctn6Yg2DtXluFwP2t84RLQ1VrmK0_D8
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67871
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7uk10p/is_ordinator_necessary_for_septim_gameplay/dtl3ru2/
youtube.com/watch?v=i971vqBL-PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for orsimer.

That is a surprisingly detailed map

How come it's possible to mod in cute anime waifus into Skyrim but not husbandos?

Will I need to reinstall this when I add other mods that need patched?

because sadly no one cares enough. I haven't seen a single revealing yet tasteful armorset.

It bugs me how they say that Azura is the kindest prince because literally the entire plot of Morrowind is her getting so asspained that she forced a guy to infinitely reincarnate just for some petty revenge that ended up causing one of the biggest natural disasters in the history of nirn

Don't worship false gods and this won't happen

More like shitmer.

So she didn't do anything bad then

More like Haar got cucked.

Is Deadly Mutilation still a game killer?

whoops

*husbando post

Husbandos can't be cute, they need to be chads

Yes

Havent played finished Skyrim in like 3 years

Do I mod the fuck out of it, then beat it or play it through vanilla first?

I'm more concerned about their faces/bodies.

Then call them waifus (male)

>modding Skyrim
>starting it once
>uninstall

well we always have Theo (19)

How anime we talkin here?

Mod it

Eeww.

Kiki's characters comes close sure but most of them are still kinda meh.

>having this fujoshit taste
sorry I can't help you

My taste is godlike and fujos will overtake your media one day.
I'm off to scour cafe.naver and gook tumblrs. There's gotta be something handsome out there.

Go play ffxiv or something you dirty weeb

>Theo (19)
>still smaller than my breton character
Something is not right.

Requiem 2.0 coming out sometime next week, apparently. Ogreboss posted on >>>>>reddit

No, it doesn't. This one faggot whose mod was going to be merged into Requiem changed the permission.

/mcg/ here. What the fuck is wrong with your modding community?

>Godlike
>That generic MC look

Severini might be a good start for textures, but i wish you luck, fellow fujo.

>forced to repost because computer problems

When the only reason your game is still played is to make japanese sex dolls get railed by wolves, the community tends not to be very good.

Skyrim or Skyrim SE if I want to mod a little?

I would like an ENB and just to make the game look better, not sure how many mods are out for SE yet

What the fuck? Was it the minor arcana cunt?

Only a little? Then SE is fine. But if you want better graphics as well, then go with Classic Skyrim.

Why does classic have better graphics user?

Minecraft mods are illegal.
Yes.

Just read up on it, it was the minor arcana cunt, and he was buttblasted they weren't porting Requiem to SE instead.
What a faggot

The enb is better in Classic and the other graphics mods are at least equal, if not better.

Thanks user, also is there any huge mod expansions I should play?

I was looking at Skyblivion but it itsn't out yet

Already have Severini, Edan, Ava and Azel. They're pretty much the best I reckon.
What I need is lithe but still a boyish look. I already use Edan's textures (which are just retouched Severini textures IIRC) but I feel the need for something more feminine/cleaner. Can't describe it.

You mean the enbeffect.fx.ini? Itt's the only one I found with letterbox related stuff. It was set to false but I changed the size from 10.0 to 0.0 to be sure and the letterbox is still there

>You are free to include this work, modified or not, in your work as long as you offer others the same freedom by including this paragraph in your work’s license without any modifications or restrictions.
So basically GPL huh

Vigilant

That's one good looking skelly.

Cloneskin

Enjoy

mega.nz/#!NRcihLZT!1yEoL6lgJXrQE-cUerhRbk6Ej4wJwtD2sj3H9KiN978

mega.nz/#!oEcnnARS!vDe1S_F-PpF-Bz5lybM6Hi3SixwTwQAtUpfFPocbSGI

mega.nz/#!dVth1IQC!ATUsdcKwU_XpluDzSTpIlXCuNpppF8Wi93VncTHbKG8

mega.nz/#!JZcGxBRa!UU7JKXXY92kg4PvW04F05y0q60sXogY6PChYx_w9S3o

mega.nz/#!VQUXTbRD!2JrD7SnIGzEEctn6Yg2DtXluFwP2t84RLQ1VrmK0_D8

Legacy of the dragonborn is worth a ton of hours of gameplay.

If you want Skyblivion, Beyond Skyrim Bruma might hold you over though it seems hit or miss for /tesg/.

Dum dum that's just old Fair Skin renamed. Clones did it to troll people.

VIGILANT is in my opinion the best quest mod from all modern TES and FO games and I've played them all

It's so fucking well-crafted it's mind numbing

Armor replacer with non-shit versions of the sets when?

Indeed. Anyone know the texture?

Take Team TAL's armors and manually replace them.

shh
don't spoil the surprise

My bet is that its nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67871

Does Forgotten city eventually have good writing? I gave up on trying to solve anything after running into the conveniently gay character and just ran around and grabbed the immaculate armor set.

The ending seemed to indicate that there was some decent writing but is there ever any legitimate reason to investigate the townspeoples woes when it's far better to eliminate the source of the laws in the first place?

no. ive played the mod from start to finish twice. the writing is dreadful at times and the whole 'time travel' theme is a massive gimmick

Hmm doesn't look as good. Look at the nose hole and above the teeth.

Oh good, I was worried that finding the good end early ruined a perfectly good story. Honestly seems like three different writers had an argument about direction, one wanted an SJW spooky mystery, another wanted a science fiction thriller and a third wanted Majoras Mask Skyrim.

Thanks mate. I had some of these a while ago, but I misplaced them.

That's a nice cover up there, but while these aren't the most recent CloneSkins, they're the real thing.

Why do you want to avoid sharing the textures so much? I don't blame someone for having private textures, of course, but I don't understand why these are so difficult to find, but apparently easy enough that a guy can just upload them here.

But old versions of Cloneskin are already public.

What I mean is that if it's so easy to get more recent CloneSkins like these ones, why not just properly release them?

>Enai: I don't believe carry weight should be relevant in character builds
>Also Enai: BTW Steed stone now gives only 50 carry weight bonus

>In the end, gameplay is and should remain a minor part of Skyrim and the focus should be on new experiences such as survival, religion, quests, new items, etc
- Enaisiaion

Is he right?

[Citation Requested]

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/7uk10p/is_ordinator_necessary_for_septim_gameplay/dtl3ru2/

>survival
>quests
>not gameplay
What did he mean by this?

Focus should definitely be those listed things but combat/class builds still play a major role in role-playing. Ordinator is still my favorite perk mod because of that.

Thanks user. Where did you get these?

Apparently enai hates ordinator, going by his comments he wants more balance but he can't filter retards and no longer enjoys things that are dumb but fun like the ordinator alteration tree. It sucks seeing a creator going down this path, I've seen it time and time again.

>"Too many perks and too many gimmicks is my own opinion of Ordinator and I'm no longer recommending it."
>Makes a shitty standing stone mod instead.

when even reddit is calling you out as being a tittybaby, you know you're shit

>gets detailed and constructive criticism on his mods and attitude
>ignores it in favour of WHY ARE YOU ANGRY WITH ME WEH WEH

reddit am gay

They're not on the OP though.

Yeah I'm just reading the posts from

He's such a silly cunt. Good thing plebbitors already told him that Ordinator is essential.

Ouch being rejected by bethesda has made this man bitter.

This is why we don't put gates on communities.

Andromeda is pretty good desu. Gives me the reason to try something other than Atronach stone.

I suppose I've just never been interested in Standing Stone mods, so that was my bias showing there.

God he's such a fuckboy. You can bring hordes of zealous and legitimate fans of his to dicksuck him and it'll do nothing it comparison to one single random fag that calls him a shit.

>hurr durr let's ignore the people who like my shit and shape my mod to appease random throwaway comments from some user
It's like those retarded westacuck devs who ignore their core audience to appease the feminists.

Has anything good even come out of the CC? Is that hyped up Survival mod even any better than Frostfall?

All that I've seen is that it just divided up the community even more and made some modders more egotistical than they already were.

There's been nothing good yet, no. Bethesda just straight up won't learn from their mistakes

No. It's all shit. That KotN armor isn't bad at least. Coincidentally /ourlad/ back-ported it to Oldrim for free.

Would you be able to load mod organizer through mod organizer?

I hope they don't announce TES6 any time soon. I want them to make more mistakes, wisen up, and have plenty of time to make a finished product. Optimistic, I know, but if TES6 came out in 2019 I don't feel like it'd be worth any time.

I seriously doubt they will get the hint. Just look at Fallout 4. Radiant bullshit on top of radiant bullshit please buy mods for an actual game.

The Elder Scrolls 6 2022 HYPE

>I hope they don't announce TES6 any time soon.
Good news. It's coming out in 2027 youtube.com/watch?v=i971vqBL-PU

Bad news. They'll only work on it for like 4-6 years like they did in the past. They won't be making it all this time, instead they'll be shitting out two new IPs with the same dev team.

so uh, i know you guys probably wont believe me. i dont have proof either. so take this with a grain of salt.

tes6 will have built-in functions for CC. external mods will still be allowed but support for them will be minimal. it'll have its own mod manager as well.

im saying this because i know for a fact im being fired very soon, so what the hell. enjoy the info.

>tes6 will have built-in functions for CC
Everybody expects that.
Don't pretend like you're a newfag with that cringy name shit you obvious little fuck.

cloneskin hd from the pack user posted is pretty good desu famalams

also someone else who uses a 1050ti recommend me some cool enbs

thatsbullshitbutibelieveyou.jpg

>armors stylized and evolve by how you learned to smith
>merchants don't accept coin but trade goods
>more realistic systems to crave runes into your armor temper and cool equipment bottle size and durability
>spell element joining and customizing
>futanari

what if they make it so the new TES is in modern america and there are not so subtle attacks on president trump and bitcoin is actually a thing, and instead of orcs we get muslims, and flying spaceships instead of dragons

>100kg muscular
>no defined muscle
Post in /aco/, please.

i literally just booted up skyrim and started a new game, still gotta adjusted RND. i think muscular is the default or whatever, but i think you can just disable it.

he was implying you had a 40kg futa cock

nigga if my character had a dick it'd be a fucking microweiner, dont you think? look at the censoring

could anyone recommend me some good sculpting guides
im kinda lost desu

>genuinely laughing at a well written skyrim list in 2018
How can other games compete?