>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sure 15 minutes are enough? Maybe half an hour break until full hour?

Should be enough, I'll let you know.

If anyone else feels brave enough, know we're trying to do low level hard modo Friede

>DaS1 Remaster information
docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub
>No PC loyalty discount - The community manager post reads like a corporate non-confirmation denial, they’re probably just keeping their options open in case someone changes their mind. Don’t expect a discount just because you own a game that’s gone for $5 on numerous Steam sales over the past 5-6 years.
that's not true, it came out that there was going to be one, then PCGamer published an article saying that there wasn't, then a bamco rep said that nothing was confirmed about a discount.

how low level? I might join once I stop dying irl

friends it's me BONEPHONE let me back in the discord

25, we'll be back in 15 minutes or something. Half of their spells can oneshot you and other half deals significant damage

Reminder that as an Invader, you should have at least 13 faith and 10 attunement. This way you can use Replenishment and Sacred Chime of Filianore Weapon Art by hardswapping Priestess Ring out on the fly, then by switching to Sun Princess Ring, a single FP bar is worth 2 Estus.
For longer invasions, this means you can save your Estus for emergencies. And as long as you kill a single phantom, you can get your one and only Ashen Estus back if you use it, which gives you the equivalent of another 4 Estus (Heals).

This is only made more effective with a Simple Off-hand.

Save yourself the trouble of a Roleplaying Summoner / Ganker with at least a little skill, and out last them. The Clerics WANT YOU.

Clerics are dumb and also gay.
Sorcerers are much cooler and also much more handsome.

13 faith and 10 attunement is a minimal investment for the sake of living for tomorrow, invest now and get a discount on our next item.

After swapping to northern armor and lloyd's shield ring I can survive most of the 1shots, the only one I'm not so sure about is the dark attack in phase 3 but I'm dodging the fuck out of it next go

What's all this low level talk about? I get loads of activity in TRC at 120. People who still need shortcuts and everything.

>ever using any form of magic
if you need anything other than a blade you need to rethink your life choices
blunt weapons are acceptable too as long as they're not caveman weapons

No thanks, I'll use blessed + sun princess ring.

Chime gives an aura that's visible through obscuring ring.

Stop shilling miracles, Licia.

Which one of you is Otto? I found your summon sign

TRC is THE place for 120.
The low level talk is about people who still want to do invasions in other areas

could that user with the sl36 str build
post it, I kinda want to smash people off the rafters in the CotD

>Magic
Miracles are not magic. The Miracle Chad VS the Sorcerer Virgin.
Also, 13 Faith and 10 Attunement is only 4 SL on a Knight. This is minimal, and means that you will be using non-infused Blades anyway.

Low Energy. Too slow. Doesn't allow combat healing. We got these people using Blessed Weapons and Stealing our Sun Princess Rings, and not doing it right. Sad!

Make me!

>Miracle Chad
>Not Pyromancer Chad

I'm Otto, I placed my sign for the 2 guys trying to coop Friede at sl25

>too slow
Say that to my hour-long stalling face and not online fucker, then see what happens.

Actually the miracle and sorcerer virgins vs the pyromancer chad

Do I really need dex as a caster or not?

>Pyromancer Chad
>IMP-FUCKING-PLYING
Any time, any single time I invade;
>overleveled phantom spamming Chaos Bed Vestiges
Only to get cucked out of existence when I backstab him or the host and one shot them.
Literally Pyromancer Virgin. As bad as Sorcerers.

im throwing down my sign too. King Crimson. you guys still there?

No. Let Sage's +2 or off-hand Bellvine do all the work for you.

Miracle users are the biggest cucks. Lmao healing others. Lmao sucking the gods' dicks.

>spamming CBV
That's not how you play pyro
omw

>makes you
Also
Hexers = Pyromancers > Sorcerers >> Literal shit >> Clerics

A grim reminder from previous thread

sirris = confirmed waifu

We miss the 4th user but if you want we can try since we will die anyway

For marrying :
Yuria(DS3), Chloanne, Fire Keeper(DS3), Shanalotte, Sirris

For feet worship :
Friede, Priscilla, Maiden in Black, real Iosefka

For a travel companion / Battle Buddy :
Maria, Beatrice, Selen Vinland Felicia the Brave, Lucatiel, Sieglinde, Maneater Mildred, Darkmoon Knightness

For the hangman's noose :
Licia, Desert Pyromancer Zoey, Karla, Mephistopheles, Fake Iosefka, Annalise

What's your list like?

>Eygon is a depressed Patches
>Leonhart is an angry Patches
What are the lore implications of this?

>Shanalotte
I like Priscilla and Yorshka. I don't like feet worship. And Gwyndolin

I'm back with a full stomach so my rolls will be around 30% slower but w/e let's do this

You just can't keep yourself from your fetish, can you? I think I preferred it when you just posted Maria.

You can replace foot worship with anything except penus in anis type thing.

Father Ariandel fucking oneshotted me. God damnit.

Signs down again if you guys die

>friede's anime scythe swing in a 360 arc around her constantly
it's like sticking your dick in a woodchipper

>For marrying :
Sirris

>For feet worship :
Iosefka

>For a travel companion / Battle Buddy :
Lucatiel

>For the hangman's noose :
Maneater Mildred

Does riposting with a fire rapier do that much damage?

i got killed again. im so embarassed

everyone died to soupbowl and blender
there is no shame

id love to stick my dick into friedes woodchipper

What happened now?

Less than a Fire Dagger. But not so much less that it's bad.

I use it because I like to backstab fish, and if I pull out a dagger people are gonna instantly know what I'm gonna try, or at the very least they'll get a little edgy and be more careful. But people don't expect you to critical with a Rapier. So I can pretend I'm just using a faster weapon to fight.

Huh?

there was a connection error

Aw man, the grab attack 1shot me through lloyd's and everything. That was a fun gangbang though hope you guys pull through

>everyone who is bald is Patches
Eygon is supposed to look like his VA

Rest in pepperoni sunbro and thanks anons
Lesson learned: gangbang works well vs girls from dark souls

we dunnit, cheers all around

Is someone on PC willing to give me the MLGS on DaS III? If so let me know, I'll connect and go to the HWoL, password dsg. The boss is dead so I think that the red sign might be required.

The authorities would probably have a lot of trouble subduing Mildred, she would probably hack apart several deputies before being subdued and finally bound with strong ropes. Even then she would shoulder tackle and kick the guys dragging her to the nearest sturdy branch to be hanged from and when they finally hoisted Mildred from the ground one of the people remained too close to her swing and kicking body and as she swung like a pendulum,she suddenly grabbed the poor guy's head between her powerful thighs and started strangling him. As Mildred probably wasn't the most frequent bather and the guy's nose got pushed almost right against her bush, only a thin loincloth in between, he must've gotten exposed to some funky smells. He tried to claw her way from her thighs strangling her but it was no use, and as she saw his comrades rush forth of rescue him, she twisted the guy's head with her thighs, breaking his neck and killing him instantly. Only now she was suspended by her neck again and her toes tried to stretch to reach the ground but it was just out of reach.

28 DAYS REMAIN

until?

Why does Ringfinger Leonhart look like Balthazar from Bg2:TOB minus the face tats.

Why is Yuria not Hollow but Anri is?

fuck yeah mates

DeS servers are going offline forever after the 28th

The Demons Souls servers are being shut down
I am also curious, paladin characters are a favorite of mine

>Yuria not hollow
This is your main question? Not why Yuria is fucking bald cancer patient that doesn't even resemble her sister Friede who has a decent face?

Jokes aside I think developers were just lazy to make a proper face for nps who permanently wear helmets.

Also one question anons, which crossbow would you suggest for invasions (especially low level ones), heavy crossbow, arbalest or something else?

here's what /dsg/ vs Friede looks like

I didn't mean it in a sexual way, she's just the Souls female I'd have the least regret dumping in the trash

Yuria and Friede are not sisters you head-canon tard.

Knight's crossbow with lightning bolts or Avelyn.

I... what?

Because Friede's face is unique, and Yuria was made in the terrible character creator.

They are...

Nope.
I want to see proof.

They literally are, they're two of the three sisters of the Sable Church.

But...they are?
Thanks user, I guess I have to suffer through pontiff to get to archives at level 25 for those bolts

>For marrying :
Iosefka
>For feet worship :
Friede
>For a travel companion / Battle Buddy :
Luca
>For the hangman's noose :
Maiden Astreaea

you are an absolute fucking moron

>For abusing
DS3 fire keeper

Just open any wiki you cancer mongoloid

Sable Church never existed or has been gone for a long time.
Elfriede and Friede are not the same.
Friede is impersonating Elfriede.

When speaking to Yuria with Friede's soul in your inventory:
>"Ahh, our Lord and Liege. Twas the soul of my sister. Elfriede… A poor wench turned to Ash, who would abandon Londor… If thou wouldst, let it nourish thy Lordship. And in return, do her one small kindness. Remember those who stayed by her to the end, in the shadows cast by fire…

dumbest thing ive ever read on this site

Oh damn, it's literal? I guess it's true then, sorry for doubting you user

Lordran never existed or has been gone for a long time.
Andre and Andre are not the same.
Andre is impersonating Andre.

Look closely everyone. This is the intelligence of people who hate on lorefags.

>ENB planning on doing Class speedruns in Dark Souls 3

That's fine and all but basically all classes in DS3 can fastroll so the only tough class is going to be Sorcerer.

he's that starved for things to do?

Exactly, Andre and Andre are not the same person.
yet a name passed down to his tribe of blacksmiths.

Are the mouth animations also passed down in his line?

Is he going to do pure sorcery run? I wish him luck with the first half. That tree, those deacons, even crystal sage is hell for pure sorcery

He's either doing Demon's Souls / Dark Souls 3 class runs and as linear as DS3 is, it's probably better for running than "Any% and all bosses are the same" Demon's Souls.

i've done a sorcery only run. hoo boy it's not easy. crystal sage was easily the hardest boss on that entire run.

Honest thoughts on Dark Souls 3?

Recycled assets, blame the Miyazaki.
Not even the same voice either, but similar.
He doesnt even punch you the same if you attack him.

For DS1 he was allowed to use his other gear as well so like for sorc he would be using his dagger.

Deacons and Aldrich are much harder.

>Other voice
>Punches differently
What do you expect, he got older

unpopular opinion, not bad, not good. just okay. some cool bosses, nice dlc, bad level design, very linear. little replayability and little diversity for builds. i feel like it relied too much on MEMBER DS1? HERE'S A REFERENCE TO DS1!!! i enjoyed the previous 2 much more.

Disagree with Aldrich, usually he is already at that point where you can spam GHSA and HSA without worrying, pure sorcery has huge problems with first bosses, especially those where you have to aim properly (tree, Deacons) or with huge mres (Sage, guess deacons aswell) since you run out of mana very fast

Aldrich on a pure sorcery run might be the hardest boss that exists in Souls tbqh

It hurts knowing we could have had this, instead of a overly designed, jaggedy, orange piss stained castle with no antialiasing that looks and runs like shit.

i didnt have too much trouble with aldrich honestly. i dont remember him doing the retarded arrow rain either when i did that fight so im sure i just got super lucky.

Great soundtrack as normal and bosses where pretty shit up until abyss watchers.

Certain armour designs and weapons could be better as well.

But overall its great. Still my second favourite