/svg/ Shadowverse General

Cookie edition

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January 30th Mysterian Knowledge getting limited
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/1290691937711550152/
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/7mts5i/story_mode_is_just_impossible/
twitter.com/cocokull_shadow/status/959217769513299969
twitter.com/shadowverse_evt/status/959016819804618753
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop making threads for this dead general

What went wrong? We used to be so alive

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

ded gaem

>try to google how long the story mode is so I know how much shit I have to grind
>find these gems instead
steamcommunity.com/app/453480/discussions/0/1290691937711550152/
reddit.com/r/Shadowverse/comments/7mts5i/story_mode_is_just_impossible/
/svg/ aren't the worst players after all.

Well, a few chapters are pretty tricky, i remember being stuck on the leonidas nep one

Aside from shitposters, cygames failed to deliver with CG with no new archetypes for each crafts to try out. Shadow's Reanimate and Burial Rites were on the right track but are not enough for rotation.

Did you read those links? They go well beyond tricky.

Best climbing deck for Unlimited?

I love my cute wife Isabelle

>ywn munch on Airsa's cookie
suffering

Just read it, shitters being shitters, so that's why the new story chapters are so easy, those are the people playing this game

>opponent vomits his entire hand of overstated spellboosted shit on 5

damn I got outpiloted...

oh god i wish that snowman was me

Golly it's hot here.

>nothing but craftwar shitposting now format shitposting
>no lewdposting
>usual fucktards spamming their shite as always
That being said, you only blame yourself.

Come on baby, don't fear the reaper
Baby take my hand, don't fear the reaper
We'll be able to fly, don't fear the reaper
Baby I'm your man

>le lewdposting xdd
kill yourself cancer

Reminder that in two more months no more:
>saha
>baha
>wolf
>albert
>the whole daria package
>piercing rune
>salamander
>fervor
>lurching corpse
>kawaii
>yurius

but Yurius is fine...

Can't fucking wait.

Rip Eidolon

I'm going to miss the most hardworking angel.
>only one animated

But she's still legally getting older.

>why is this f2p mobage getting less and less players as time goes on

it's a mystery

Wallet Rune is bretty fun
twitter.com/cocokull_shadow/status/959217769513299969

Hey, let's bring up some Steam stats to prove how dead this game is.

92650, need a concede

Me too my friend. At least she won't be worked to the bone any more.

Please do not sexually bully me as I play poorman Haven

>Wallet
Even ginger is more expensive than that

>not even top 10
>still the same ranking as back in DE out of 80+ games
Truly a game nobody plays anymore.

>another player has already joined this match so you can't join

Thanks again medusa-friend.

No problemo, my dude.

dragon quest rivals simply stole shadowverse's crown

UNGA BUNGA VAMPY CHAN SAIKYOU DESUSHI

I want to fuck Goblin Mage

I'm going to miss the horde
Everything else can fuck off

Me too...

Post a list, mine is out of date and I can't seem to win.

>dragon quest rivals simply stole shadowverse's crown
For a week, then it faded into obscurity forever.

who /climbing/ here

We know, Feena. We know.

I only lurk here every once in a while and barely even post despite still playing the game a lot.
This general is absolute garbage and filled with shitposters.

what should i remove from this deck?

What's this supposed to be, user?

This looks stupid.
Remove everything and start all over.

Every now and then

first think in what you want to play (aggro control mid) then start to fucking think what to put in your deck

Amazing.

>all those nobodies
It's sad how much salami killed.

durdle into abyss man, then aggressively buff or finish with tyrant as a backup plan

it's good enough for dailies, so i disagree

neutrals are fair and balanced btw
nerf oz

get fucked tumor

Grave Invitation is a terrible card in general. If this is for Unlimited you should be playing Soul Conversion.
This is pretty much a Control deck, so you don't want all those 1 drops as they deplete your hand your hand too fast and you can't capitalize on their aggression.
You need better 2pp cards like Lurching, Squasher and Belenus.
Cards that serve no purpose other than buffing Straddler like Keen Enchantment are terrible because they are nearly useless outside when you manage to actually drop Straddler.
Spartoi Soldier is shit. You can instead run cards that do something while also generating shadows like Catacomb, or cards that help you actually live like Ceres or Necroassassin.
Spirit Cycle is shit, and even singer would be better.
There are many other things too. Overall, this deck needs a complete rehash, even for a meme deck.

>complaining about fucking Unranked
>losing to Valkyrie's Spear

Love me some runetumor tears

>Grave Invitation is a terrible card in general
Shit /discord/ says. No it's not, not as strong as soul conversion, but it's still good if you know how to build your deck with a focus in mind. It's a pretty nice card.

Regardless, there is no reason to play it over Soul Conversion on that list.

>kill your follower, put back a 2-drop
How is that even remotely good? Might as well troth so you can kill something bigger with it.

Gold Sarcophagus is the weakest card in the deck

twitter.com/shadowverse_evt/status/959016819804618753
Why do nips get everything while we get nothing?

Why is him playing unlimited? There's no point unless you netdeck some Atomy or Midrange deck. Unlimited is not a place where you play or get to learn the game.

Board presence/flood and early/midgame combos.

How the hell do you flood when you are not even adding another follower to the board unless you run clunky shit like attendant?

Preasu enjoy carrot sreeves.

Yeah it sure is great to turn a 1pp card into a vanilla 2pp card for the low cost of 1pp and a card! Nothing wins the game like literally using 2 cards for a 2/2

Because gaijins are tryhards and have no need of these useless cosmetics. Thank you.

ceres looks a real nice card i've never seen before. you're probably right about dropping spirit cycle since soul conversion and singer would do much more for this deck. i could try catacomb, but i don't like requiring a full board for maximum value. soldier gives me 4 power and 3 shadows by himself. finally, keen enchantment can also be played on any creature when necessary.

anyway, thanks for the advice.

If you do not know, don't ask. I'm not talking about cheap shitty board. You just want to deal enough damage for Aisha, there's also the bonus of proccing lurching corpse whenever and whenever you want.

You should never use catacomb on a full board since you will boardlock yourself, smart opponents will take advantage of it because you won't be able to play cards on your next turn.

Do you even see Lurching Corpse here? Shut the fuck up if you don't know what we're talking about, retard.

>ceres looks a real nice card i've never seen before
You are new, I see.
Once you get more used to the game and to the card pool you'll have a better time judging cards and decks. It's nice to try to build your own decks early on instead of just netdecking though.

I don't care about that post. That guy shouldn't even be in unlimited if he isn't gonna build a full netdeck.

Just answer the damn question to prove that you have at least played Shadow. Then again, maybe you're just a shitposting runefag.

Of course I'd run attendant in a deck with grave invitation but I don't rely on him, shit like andrealphus is far more important in my deck aside from the standard stuff.

How is blood going to survive when Yurius isn't allowed in rotation?

Another cute character wasted on T2 filler.

So you are spending 1PP to make a 1/2 into a 2/2. Certainly makes Weedman so broken right now.

nah, i'm actually just getting back into the game. i was here when we were mobage general.

holy fuck, are you all this tryhard? i can play my dragon cancer deck whenever i want. let me do something casual.

I mean I got destroyed by the fairy dragonsong flute one and the leonidas one until I constructed proper decks.

Can't post the original because it's fucking 5 MBs

There was a tourney deck that played her, I think.

Calling it impossible is a true shitter, but to be fair there's no warning for new players that the difficulty spikes from 'beatable with the default deck' to 'what the fuck just happened?'

She is fine in Rotation Aggro Forest. It's just that the deck isn't very good in comparison to Control.

She's good in Aggro Forest.

>that list
>say this:
>i can play my dragon cancer deck whenever i want. let me do something casual.
Oh sure, you're really just getting back into the game. Actually, you're finally trying to play the game instead of shitposting all day.

It sucks that they had to stop making the fun meme AI decks because it was too hard for new players to beat.

If the next expansion won't outshine rob then rotation will become pointless.

If they let you rent those set 3 decks I can't imagine having any real trouble now. The older ones were awful as stand-alone decks.

>tell me to netdeck
>i did
>post this

i'm not the one shitposting here

I don't see any fun meme deck when every chapters can be cleared at turn 6 or 7 by rushing aggro.

But you haven't netdecked anything.

The shadow one doesn't really have a good finisher, but I don't think any of the shadow chapters were particularly hard anyway.

Shadow was full of OTK memes. There was Leonidas + Frontguard Nep and Laura/Spellblade (whatever that 4PP that got +1/+1 on boost was called)

>Game is more dead than ever
>Dshift is back full force when we thought we finally got rid of it

I'm done with this game seriously, I'll see you guys next expansion maybe