>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WuRBuYxs-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OO is shit and BE will outlive them all

I'm gonna do it!

Objectively false.

First for good luck to the mobius player looking to score the sephiroth job, the fate of your game rests on your shoulders

OO is pretty fun desu

I don't doubt it, if anything for the battered wife and Stockholm syndromes.

>current banner is unironically miles ahead of what's to come for months
poggers

Is Noctis really the first gay FF lead?

Why'd the launch two new mobages on the same day?

fpbp. And I say that after playing OO. It really isn't all that these manlets hyped it up to be.

>The ded will outlive the living

>Justice monsters is still listed on playstore.
Why does SE feel the need to tease me?

Rerollfags win again.
Hey, at least if you wait long enough you can get some HALF PRICE garbage instead of full price garbage.

>OO released
>gumi trolling with the Q&A and giving gil on daily logins

They just don't care, they know they won

> 15. Add Step-Up system like in JP
> "Thank you for the suggestion. We plan to carry this out in the future."

Step-up confirmed.

I thought Bartz was it?
I don't remember well.

Reposting from last thread
Will XII run on a gtx660? Any other pcucks with outdated machines?

JMV was the real mobage king.

Bartz just has good trapdar. He also settled down and had kids in that one shitty animu movie.

Is a PS2 game braindead trash

More like they gave up after FGO and OO was the last nail in that coffin.

Nah that would be Arc

Not gay, just autistic.

>The man who is tapping three princesses often
>gay

Anyone who likes BE over OO is not a final fantasy fan, but instead they're simply a gumi shill
they probably play that trashy Alchemist game and they probably started playing BE after playing brave frontier.

I mean, what's the incentive to pull on the next Cloud banner if you already have Ogrenix at full LB but not max level? obtaining the passive skill only after maxing the weapon takes way too long desu fampai

Jesus fuck Gumi is incompetent

Yet, here you are

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And he also looks absolutely wonderful in the HD PC edition, holy shit this game is beautiful even if it's un-optimized as all hell and is destroying my card.

It's not the best optimized of ports, and while it'll definitely run you're not going to be anywhere near 60 fps on full settings. Hell, even on my laptop at full settings it technically runs, but I drop down to single-digit fps while just panning the camera around.

>ape unironically thinks this is /ffbeg/

how is it incompetent? Seems like a honest answer to questions fans had.

>implying I didn't quit that sack of shit no content game ages ago

not new, not launch

Shoo, go away. This a no bully zone.

>That feel when crazy spenders were right and hoarders were wrong
Literally nothing but 2shit1good relic banners for ages until the Yuna/Cloud/Bartz banner, and even that is slightly worse than the one that's on right now.

I am actually itching to go back to rerolling, and this time using all 17500 instead of just 7500.

I think I remember someone said the Reddit army was in a riot because Gumi never really added the real pull rates, how come that concern wasnt on the list?

Because ffg encompasses better games, like all the console FFs, for example

You didn't quit, you were fired.
Injectors, man.

at least i'm not pulling for parts, i already get enough of that from metal slug.
they could have also went the PoTK route and make it so that if you summon 2 of the same character, they can have a different set of growth rates.

Oh, I'd read something about another Squeenix mobage going up, today or this week, and thought that was it. Thanks then.

Only retards injected on their mains idiot

so you want IV stats on top of the gacha rates?

>looking through the banners that are to come for OO
>like 12 to 17 banners before there's something that interests me

wew fucking lad.

Depending on how's Squall's banner looking like, I just might do two more pulls on the AS banner.

>Only retards injected on their mains idiot
only retards played BE

no.
why the hell would you think that?

BE was fun before 6*s

Vivi is voiced by the Pikach's voice actress. Who in turn, is Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece, and Morgana from Persona 5.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I have enough for a few more rolls right now and I'll have months before there's something for a character I really like. Might as well either complete my bartz or get my cloud rolling now

they should have kept it simple.
everything just kind of spiraled out of control after a certain point

>world of illusions
I-I'm scared

The chain system is what truly ruined the game.

>World of Illusions

WOAH SHIT

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0WuRBuYxs-M

What?

Pretty much this, BE and the YU MUST CHAIN meta ruined any kind of fun of free play

Here is your reminder that Apple is the one that forced Gumi to release pull rates, not Reddit.

Reddit petitioned Gumi countless times to release the rates and Gumi told them to pound sand every time (remember "policy"? I sure do). Gumi only changed their mind after Apple got involved, and Apple only got involved after that retarded Battlefront 2 controversy.

So in a way, we all gotta thank EA. Truly the Gumi of non-mobile games.

OO, world map.

>a billionaire company and the reason of 33% of BE market have more power than reddit

Wow, really?

Nice headcanon

>no content game
SEETHING

relaunch game

i agree,
7* is the next big blow to the game.
it pretty much doomed anything that isn't a 5* base to irrelevancy and they are just there to bloat the draw pool.

One hard fight every other month constitutes no content.
No, your shitty farming events with literally 0 difficulty does not count as content.

>all this injectors trying to justify OO when you have literally nothing to do after 1 day

Fucking lol

People are still beating trials with 6* max units in JP. You faggots are just looking for anything to shit on BE these days.

>World of Illusions

The fuck are you talking about?

And it's still vastly better.
I never injected either, because I was too lazy to even reinstall that garbage to do so.

>materials for weapon enhancements
fuck.yes.

uhm actually it took me 2 days to exhaust all the story content

>tfw I used up all my power rocks these last few days
J U S T
U
S
T

>content doesn't count as content.

relaunch the game and check the world map
also
orbs for weapons
crystals for armor

So is some kind of raid for the weekend or wat

>CONTENT ISN'T CONTENT
>literal goalpost moving
lmao faggot

>event that uses stamina
NO WTF I'M STILL REROLLING

So last time i lurked here BE apes were injecting 9999 10+1 tickets, did they all get the banhammer?

>didnt inject because not smart/lucky enough to figure it out
>mfw account is safe and im still stuck in this dead game

we'll see what happens, they just said on the last whatever that they are going to be gearing trials to be more 7* minded now that every 5* has one.

Same.

If you think the weekly events in BE are content then you're a brainlet and there's no helping you.
If they had fights similar to Skeleton King's difficulty each even then we'd be talking. But there's literally 0 difficulty to these "events" and thus they're not even notable nor interesting. You're just going through the motions with literally 0 thought.
Perfect for brainlets like you.

I honestly uninstalled after the third area. The battle system wasn't engaging to me, it was putting me to sleep.

>tfw when I did less than an hour ago

that's ok, you need to have at least 150 IQ to appreciate auto-battle gameplay

Most injectors got banned in november. Now they are all salty and shitting on BE while trying to promote OO as the BE killer.

yes

>Enter world of illusions
>It shows me characters I haven't recruited yet

>if you think content isn't content you're a brainlet
SEETHING

people who are rerolling are gonna get SP refills when they rank up aren't they
>tfw rank 38
J U S T
U
S
T

> If they had fights similar to Skeleton King's difficulty each even then we'd be talking.

We just got the Elnath 10 man trial last week. You're just going through the motions of shitposting BE and Skeleton King was the last thing you remembered before the banwave hit you.

Why do you think the name of that place is world of illusions user?

>you need to have at least 150 IQ to appreciate auto-battle gameplay

kek. You're not even playing anymore. Only a dumbass would call that "gameplay".

karubankeru?

removing the gameplay experience allows you to enter a meditative trance and experience true vidyakino. you will understand when you are older.

most events nowadays have trial bosses.
sure some are easy, but it's still an attempt to not just have an event be nothing but grinding and raiding.
the garuda raid should be coming soon, and a trial boss with it as well.

>Those stat buffs
Damn.

Elnath is your once every other month hard fight you retard.

thinking about it now, it's been going on longer than i remember.
the bahamut shade one was pretty fun, was the last time i seriously used y'shtola