Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

I still love this image and I'm glad I finally found its uncropped source

Calydus is EAGER to help.

>not playing a Void Elf

Explain yourselves.

r8 my bear

mmm I should have gotten a screenshot of me fucking that 14 year old boy earlier, made my qt futa cock cum so hard ;D

not everyone is into fivehead downsies

xth for cuntboi draenais

Decided on Velf Fire Mage. Can anyone suggest a good red cloth slutmog?

Tell me Veeky Forums, what could I actually sell this for realistically? Sargeras btw.

Reminder: Female Void Elves being able to sprout tentacles from their body at will is CANON and confirmed by one of their emotes.

You guys think this is grannyfucker?

What emote?

>boosting

Just go on your void elf and type /silly. You ARE exalted right user?

he thicc

"No matter how much you plead, I will not sprout tentacles or turn into a giant eyeball. Well, I might. But not because you asked." - Female Void Elf

"As a rule, I don't sprout tentacles. But in your case, I'll make an exception." - Male Void Elf

It's a side effect of their new void enhanced state.

Nah, it's worthless, you're better off just giving it to me.

>alliance wonder why they can't be nightborne

what a cunt

wheres the vid of her walking showing that delicious pande butt

Tyrande is fucking based and also right

>have two days off
>completely unable to play

thanks blizz

>people unironically defend Tyrande at all

That's a funny joke my fellow Jew but seriously what could I move this for? My friends said it was an easy 1mil but I dunno.

Explain how she's wrong? Nightborne hid like cowards during the war then sides with the legion at the first sight of hard times. From Tyrande's perspective they're traitorous cowards addicted to the same magic that brought the burning legion to Azeroth in the first place.

Give her a back rub /wowg/

much like wowg is not one person, neither are the nightborne and I'm sure many of the commoners had little choice in both matters

Giving girls body massages with oil is the best and it always leads to sex

The Lightforged plus the fact the Horde are going back to Draenor to get the Orcs at some point seems like a good way to bring Yrel back.

Maybe she overhears one of the Horde mentioning Velen still being alive(AU Velen died in case you forgot) and the Army of the Light being around in their reality or something and Yrel ends up coming to Azeroth and joining up with them, then ending up ascending to a Lightforged Draenei.

The current LF are pretty forgettable in terms of major characters.

Get down and rub my hoofs, thanks.

cool

Not an excuse. You think the demons in the burning legion have much say or are they just following Sargeras? DINDU NUFFIN

Can I repeat the end of the Nightborne Recruitment chain "Remember the Sunwell" scenario on another character? It had some interesting lore implications involving the void.

Captain Fareeya is superior to Yrel.

we fuckin' lost bros

god I want to lick the hooves of a hot Draenei babe while she jerks me off with her tail

elves were a mistake

>We're getting shit skin Orcs instead of red Orcs

Why?

because they didn't want to join us

>why can't I play as hellfire orcs who are literally evil WTF

Killed them all

Its time Horde got some of their edgy back. Nothing but Cows and Elves running around in Org

Go hang around netherwing ledge if you want to be a fel orc

>caring about lore in 2k+xx

I thought it was funny how they covered up KJ's face in the wall murals with silvermoon banners but left the tormented burning elves

gottem

Do tradeskill boosts matter anymore? Thinking of going highmountain moo.

>GUYS TEH ALLIED RACES ARE ALREADY IN GAME SO THEY'LL BE HERE TOMORROW
>ignoring the fact that the allied races also need a somewhat lengthy quest chain for each race
>expecting 4 major quest chains to be implemented in a 1-hour maintenance

k

They are called BLOOD elves precisely because they were massacred brainlet. It's a reminder of where they came from.

Is this the correct rotation?

I love these timewalking /wowg/ posts

>people ACTUALLY THINK allied races will be here today/tomorrow

It's like I'm on /vp/ waiting for CoroCoro all over again

We had friendly fel orcs though.

Is this an old shitpost?

Black orcs when

>DH has like 3 buttons
>still has to write down rotation

wow cool skybox blizz

>tfw no allied races tomorrow

you all are going to look like retards. there's no way they're going to release them several months before the expansion.

>we let warlocks and their demons run around and do as they please

Are void elves the edgy race

They're about as edgy as DKs, less so than DHs.

- Moon Guard (US - A-Alliance...)

She is talking about the blood elves, she isn't wrong either way and she is right to be annoyed with the people who helped azshara come to power, then hid when things got tough and then when the legion comes back a third time they immediately surrender their city to the legion. nightborne are clearly the worst

I'll fucking unsub if Blizzniggers are going to add the Alliad races to tomorrow's patch.

I can't handle these reddit tier faggots getting their way , but they won't so it's fine.

I'm going to continue enjoying my game while you pathetic babies are going to cry for an entire year.

oh hey alliance, I hope you're having fun playing in legion and getting ready for the battle of azeroth

me? i'm just getting ready for children's week! its so fun to go on adventures with so many different kids, like these cute Nightborne kids!

o-oh? void elves and lightforge don't HAVE children? i'm sorry, I didn't know...

Hey this was my post

>purple space elves
>edgy

What do you think faggot?

>Blizzard released 3 new typically slutmogged races with fancy skin effects that you can only see when you slutmog
Brilliant marketing. Now make more slutmogs you idiots.

kek

>being a pedo
Shiggy diggy, lad.

So logically the demons that warlocks use to do most of their shit with are going to die off eventually since Argus is dead, right

or did blizzard forget that and suddenly it's canon that there exists male and female variants of every demon we've ever seen and they all fuck and raise children and mature and we summon them somewhere along the line as they have their little demon families in the shithole ends of the universe

Maybe it's just me but robes appeared to be a lot more revealing on my female Nightborne than I remember them being on my other female characters.

It had like windows on the side of the body to see the tattoos. I assume Lightforged and HM have something similar

Demons existed before Sargeras found Argus, so they can presumably still spawn, respawn or breed.

>blizzard did not think about this at all
>demons remain in every aspect of the game forever
what is blizzard even doing anymore

Thank you for finally purging discord shitters

Yes please!

what do you do if you just want to continue where you left off but you don't want to revive your hero or reunite with your friends? what if you never were or had a hero to begin with, what happens then?

We didn't kill literally every demon. They just don't have a leader now to lead them.

It's like when Hitler died and Germany lost the war, there were still Nazis around after it. They weren't all somehow killed instantly when they lost the war.

There must always be a Sargaras

my bad user, I forgot, you DO get new kids!
I guess it all turned out fair in the end

You step out that door and take first steps.

That much skin to skin contact in areas like the back awakens primal urges in both participants.

I wish I could experience it again

>Reunite with your friends!

That’s Mag’har child, sorry mate

Yeah okay, fag.

>tfw it's implying you had more than one friend
>tfw it's implying you had any at all

she looks like a little monster

>2018
>playing Horde

>2018
>playing human

>there will never be breast sliders ingame because Blizzard would be called sexist and shat on by the media for it

Shit sucks. If only they'd implemented it before feminists got involved in gaming so heavily, they could have gotten away with it. Now it's too late.

>no fal'dorei Allied Race
It's not fucking fair, I want to be dominated by a strong spider elf lady.

my wife!

for the horde?

>liking big cow tits
puke

it's no longer the horde, it's the alliance verses the elfed faction

>liking little girls

No wonder you're puking, because you're sick!