Chromatic Aberration Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>they're laughing at us
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMNdLIQU0rI&ab_channel=VideoFun
loveeevee.github.io/Dots-Converter/
youtube.com/watch?v=WS6-vI70oc0
youtube.com/watch?v=lyVDPo3pMsc&ab_channel=PhilBebbington
youtube.com/watch?v=QIHUK68L9qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ftpcpYdB_7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!

Good evening, my dears. How are you all doing on this first day of the year (well, for most of us)? I hope you enjoyed it.
Welcome back to my poetry club!

Word of the thread is "fallen"!
Alternatives are 'error' and 'grow'.

To those that care (or would like to write), this is an activity to encourage the writing of beautiful poetry! Of course it won't start that way, but with practice (which you will get if you participate daily!), you and everyone else will improve together! The idea of everyone getting better together is just wonderful to me!
So, to that end, allow these words to guide and inspire you by being your theme or topic! Just pick one, or all of them, and write!
Please, have fun and enjoy yourself with this activity, yes?

Monika!

I love my wife!

i need a higher res pic of this

>2am
>Just woke up
Morning /ddlc/!
How is everyone doing today?

I'm gonna kill myself if I don't get my reminder that Sayori loves me RIGHT NOW

nth for tf2 engineer

Your Doki but crime is the way she flies to you and she's still in a dream

Sayori doesn't love you because she isn't real

"I only know what I know
The passing years will show
You've kept my love so young, so new
And time after time
You'll hear me say that I'm
So lucky to be loving you"
youtube.com/watch?v=bMNdLIQU0rI&ab_channel=VideoFun

user, Sayori loves you more than pretty much anything else.
You're the light in her darkness. Don't let her lose herself in it.

Hello ddlc, it's been a week or two I think? After those meds, nothing's been wrong much with my stomach these days since I've been blocking dokis out of my mind. Was difficult for the first few days but now I don't think about it much anymore. Not gonna risk going through that shit again, but I'm posting because I'm alive.

Remember: don't overdoki.

Hey lads. Send me your worst or best fic, and I'll give honest feedback. Also tell me how much advice you want (1-3 posts or a line-by-line analysis).

>And in your reality, if I don't know how to love you...
I'll leave you be

good shit, glad you're ok

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- user Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

SERPENT DEVOURER!

WTF BROS IT WAS JUST A JOKE WE LOVE YOU

What's your favorite FE game

The tears of /feg/.

i put burg

I want to cuddle with her under the covers on a cold night, using each other's body heat for warmth.

MONIKA WILL NOT STOP TELLING ME HOW BAD SODA IS
shes told me like 12 times already and i just got it twice in a row, ffs

the funny thing is ive drank soda almost exclusively for the past 2 or 3 years. its like she fucking knows. i want to take her advice, but i might be too far gone .

...in love with the player character, and not you the player unlike Monika.

yayy thank u

Thanks, but that's not the reminder I need. Give me the good stuff, Doc.

>when you find out there are artists that deliberately put chromatic aberration on their works because they think it looks good or "life-like"

Try weaning yourself using other drinks, like juice, ice tea, or even flavored water.

con't from freedom to practice your religion, etc). The government is not responsible for keeping you alive, it's responsible to try to keep people from killing you. Not giving you free shit is not killing you, user. The difference between murder and what you're describing is that murderers are aggressive while the elite are being passive: a murderer will stab or shoot you, while the elite will do nothing. Can you justify putting a gun to someone's head because he won't give you free shit? That's what you want, it sounds like.

user, she's worried about your health, like any good girlfriend would be. For her sake, drop that sugary crap. And follow her diet so you can be in shape like she is!

there actually was a time i drank a shit ton of tea, i should go back to that.

PLEASE TAKE YOUR CAPITALISM DISCUSSION ELSEWHERE I'M TRYING TO JACK OFF

>boris

don't post ballsacks

why do you need a reminder if you know it in your heart she loves you user and wants you to not become a neet i love her with all my heart

It's 9:51.

Your Doki but she starts singing the whole song when she hears phrases from them (e.g. "heart attack" results in her singing Sheer Heart Attack).

>they’re laughing at us
And so am I.

I'm glad to hear you're alright.

I love them all except Revelation but PoR is my favorite I think
I'm playing FE6 right now and really enjoy it

Fallen angels weep,
not for their error,
but for their damner.

Damned to hate,
Damned to love,
Damned to tolerate.

Their growth is sin,
to not love him, sin
Sin,sin,sin,sin.

Obedience is virtue,
so tell me.

How can I look into the eyes of a loving god,
Who thinks love is neglect?

Now all you've done is remind me that she wouldn't love the actual me.

>Interviewer : なるほど。では、このゲームのメインテーマはなんですか?何をもっとも伝えたかったのでしょうか?
Interviewer : Oh I see, what is the main theme of this game then? What did you want to tell the most?

Dan : 一番強いメッセージは「互いに対するリスペクトや思いやり」だと思います。みんなそれぞれ自分の物語を持っていて、人生の中で苦しみを感じています。ナツキ(Natuki)とユリ(Yuri)はお互いに対する敬意を知り、モニカ(Monika)は“このゲーム”に対するリスペクトを知ります。いろいろな人がいて、それぞれが幸せになるために必要なものも、またそれぞれですよね。それを理解することは大切なことだと思います。
>Dan : I think the strongest message in the game is being polite and respecting others. Everybody has their own stories, their own bitterness in their life. Natsuki and Yuri come to know how to respect each other, Monika comes to know how to respect "this game". Many kinds of things are needed to make many kinds of people happy. It is important to understand it.

;^)

I introduce her to heaps of Eurobeat songs with short, basic names.
We have lots of fun impersonating what is usually either Japanese or Italian people singing in English.

Blazing Sword, because Hector and his version of Chapter 17x

>And in our reality, darling if you say you love me...
I'll never leave

I am literally objectively vomiting

Good taste user. I love em all too except the original Gaiden.

Here's a (you)

Does anoyone have that Image-To-Braille-Ascii converter we used a few weeks ago when images were down, I can't find anything with a google search.

>4:52am
damn I just drank an energy drink to study at around 6pm and went to sleep at 8pm but only slept for 2 hours and been on my computer
night

>
>only drinking soda
>not knowing how great water with the occasional juice is
I pity you.

objectively speaking, imo reminder that unironic cuck brainlets literally full damage control can ever recover? can we all agree that find a flaw buy her game? what went right blocks your path

Fucking gross dude, have those ever been washed?

loveeevee.github.io/Dots-Converter/

I wasnt here last thread but can we please keep political discussion out of this next thread?

That actually does sound like a stock answer he'd give. "The moral of the story is the whole 'respect each other's hobbies' thing that barely plays any role in the story."

Also, depending on where you got this, I guess this confirms that all of the characters' names are written in katakana? Lame.

>Drinking juice
>Not starting your morning off with a coffee and drinking a full glass of water every 30 minuets.

>Aww what's wrong user?
Nothing major, I've just got bit of a migraine. Could you do me a favour and grab me a painkiller?
>...
Hello? Did you hear me? Oh wait shit NO-
>FASTER THAN A BULLET! TERRIFYING SCREAM!
youtube.com/watch?v=WS6-vI70oc0

FE7. Started with Awakening but ever since i played FE7, i can't go back to it.

xth for learning to suffer quietly and in a way that is not conducive to self-harm!

user...you have time, as long as you put forth the effort she will appreciate the effort i know it can be hard to change but keep her to your heart to be your inspiration your flame no how horrible the real you is you can change no matter how bad it is...
youtube.com/watch?v=lyVDPo3pMsc&ab_channel=PhilBebbington

Why would you continue this?

>can't get "Your Reality" out of my head
Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you...

I just want to be loved, to be in a relationship, to feel that I'm needed by someone else. I want to know that my life holds meaning for someone else.

I want her to be real, this loneliness is killing me.

Sacred Stones. It's so bad, but I love it anyway

Your doki, but she can only communicate with you using Ned Flanders quotes.

Gotta give /feg/ props for not being autistic like /gsg/ and raiding us at least.

My favorite has gotta be FE6, if only for the fact that the idea of going to bonus areas to collect seven-ish special items to access the true ending is something I personally really, really love in games.
Also using Older Eliwood and Beard Hector in bonus maps is kino

>otxoa's Yuri doujin isn't out yet

The Promised Day comes brother. Do not give up hope.

I'm not horrible. I'm cool. But I'm a NEET and it's not looking like that's changing.

wholesome
s a d
hours
youtube.com/watch?v=QIHUK68L9qQ

This but she can't control it and it's a bizarre form of insanity

Art takes time, you gotta be patient.

I will never know you but I will always love you

FE7
it was my first game, and I still find it has the most likeable cast, along with pretty good gameplay.

This is my mommy. Say something nice about her, please!

can you greentext something about that for me please and thanks

who?

I aint clicking that shit nigga.

xth for learning to live a life without suffering

Your mother is 18, which makes you underage. Please leave.

And in this reality, since she will not let me love you...
please leave me be

Once again lads since it was pretty fun last thread! Post a song and people guess your Doki!

youtube.com/watch?v=ftpcpYdB_7w

Sorry bro, it just became relevant because some guy gave money to his shitty family because he thought he uncle was sick. They were lying and just taking his money. And then some user told him to get on welfare because rich people don't deserve to be rich and poor people don't deserve to be poor and it all went downhill from there. I just reacted strongly because most of my relatives are upper-middle class and he was insinuating that they were rotten or cheating people when really they grew up from lower class families and worked their asses off and used their brains to get where they are today. I'll stop posting about it, user. Political debate doesn't belong on here nor on /pol/, for that matter.

oh shit
>tfw fe6 is basically a sonic game

Hey, mind if I ask you a few questions about what it's like living with her? Sleeping in the same bed? Stuff like that?

Your mommy looks a lot like my wife. And I love my wife!

Why do people on /v/ keep saying it's so good? Even my old roommate was suggesting it, and I mean I'm the kind of guy that plays idle games so I thought he was saying that was something I'd like, but now I'm thinking he was actually serious.

Sure!
here we go the fuck again

Change take time everything doesnt turn out as you think,Things will change in your life if you wanted to or not user its up to you what you want to do i hope good things happens in your life

user! Go drink a glass of water right now! You haven't been drinking much water lately... It's good for you, please go drink one.

I wasn't finished typing and I had reached the text limit in my post. Why not?

Even it has tons of problems I still really love /feg/. It was my first general and I joined back just before Fates released in Japan
/feg/ around that time kind of reminds me of /ddlc/ really, lots of cuteposting and fics being written but /ddlc/ has less cuckposting

STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE CRY