/lolg/ - League of Legends general

Nunu is for fun edition

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/xpfs8zc1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to look EXACTLY like Cho'Gath.

since late season 3/early season 4 to be exact

It got really bad bros and i know it very well. I am talking about my degeneracy ofcourse.

I was a decent mid player, comfortably occupying a position in middle diamond but it all changed when she came around. I tried to fight it. Banning her. Again. And again. And again. I still do ofcourse but it is already too late now. Does she deserve to be banned in every game by me? Probably not but please understand that it is the only way i can play the game nowadays. You might ask Why? Is it because she is broken? Her OP damage? Not knowing how to play against her? Maybe the mechanics?No...None of those reasons. The truth is. Her feet.

Yeah you heard me right i said Her feet. In fact her beautiful smooth legs and her tiny cute toes too. But her feet are my favourite. Yes i can say for sure now that her feet is the reason of my negative winrate and my low silver placement.

It started out as a slight arousal but things got quickly out of hand. Clouding my every thought. Blurrying my vision. Pumping my penis full of blood. My uncontrollable urges took over. Game after game. Defeat after defeat. A never ending cycle.

You might laugh or point fingers at me but you know what? I've come to embrace it. No longer i will be afraid or ashamed to admit it and i will make sure every person will listen to this whenever i join a game. It's those four words that used to haunt me, but now they empower me so i will shout them out for everyone to hear fearless and unashamed.

I LOVE ZOEY'S FEET

>Parries your knockup
Is this supposed to be a challenge?

LMFAO

Why is she so smug bros?

Because Yasuo is one of the foremost examples of character design as a power fantasy, both mechanically and thematically. Honestly a lot of human champs are like this and it's part of why I don't like them, human men specifically, especially Ionians.

because she can get any man she wants.

except me

What League girl(female) is most likely to rape a straight girl(female(me)) until they turn gay?

e-even taric?

xth for my wife Syndra

her husband told her he wants to start a family. which means her boyfriend doesn't have to wear condoms anymore.

what the fuck are you talking about you dumb bitch

VERY IMPORTANT POLL-BREEDING EDITION

strawpoll.com/xpfs8zc1
strawpoll.com/xpfs8zc1
strawpoll.com/xpfs8zc1

hmm, probably not that guy though

>my wife
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. SPLAT

Who?

evelynn getting KNOTTED by elder drake when?!

>Win lane/Lose game

Why does it keep happening to me all the time? Should I switch mains and play different champions that are better at carrying retards or am I actually bad despite being good at getting kills?

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

Voted Void because I understand your meaning, though "break" is a very poor word to use. "Enlightened to the power of The Void" would be a better term.

you play selfish champs

I really doubt she needs anyone let alone her dumbass husbands permission to decide she wants to get knocked up

Won't matter if you switch champs, win lane lose game means your macro is shit.

I humbly request you to refrain from clicking on this image.

you should move somewhere where you don’t have to queue with Peruvians

What are better choices then?

Ok, what is macro and how do I get good at it?

It’s too late for that user

kids are pricey and time consuming user, being a single mother is hard work! knowing she'll have a beta male to look after them and raise them gives her security as well as more free time to do what she loves most.

>zed has white hair
where did this come from?

Anime rots the brainlets

Reminder to respect your support and protect her!!!
Good night! /lolg/

>teammates wander into your lane and suicide every game

Isn't it late for you for me too though.
Anyways, goodnight!

>implying Ahri can't choose to absorb the semen as essence or to actually be impregnated
Ahri never uses condoms

Of the five fucking characters they could have chosen from the Climb login screen why did they choose the one that literally looks like she's brain dead retarded.

Could have been Poppy with her tooth
Lucian being angry
Jhin
Galio

No. Fucking Jinx. Christ

Even is he wasn't ready for kids. There's no way a faithful loving husband like him would shun Ahri away if she told him the news that she had a bun in the oven. Or maybe she'd keep it a secret from him until her belly was visibly swollen just so she can see how the beta could react.

*leap on her deflecting stunning fucking her in the ass*
YOU WANT A PIECE OF THE CHAMP?

so you went from zoe being "mechanically complex" to saying she's more complex than the absolute least complex champ who is actually harder to play because she has no mobility and about 1/4th the range and half the damage
again, you don't deserve to take 3/4ths hp off of someone or outright kill them because you pressed one more button than annie would have

vg vs vg ip
vidya

goodnight!!!

Play a tank you shitter or a support like taric/lulu your teammates can't die if the enemy is cc'd for eternity

This fox slut deserves a good pounding from a dragon horde,NO BREAKS

The notion that champ effectiveness should directly correlate with champ complexity is one of the most obnoxious mentalities that pervades the League playerbase.

Referring to Twitch's new icon for League

you can't parry the bbc, sweetheart :)

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru!

I want to get ward skin but im 2 rp short what do, how do I get the free rp from rito

>zed is clearly built as fuck
>probably older because he's the head of an organization
>gaycucks draw him as a 15 year old twink with white hair
sa
su
ga

send a drawing

what the fuck these are unironically getting to me npw

Wait when did Twitch get a ...
Wait you mean twitch.tv

This is why I call the champion, Teitch lol.

send rito a pic of your boy poochie

>guy on friends list leaves his client on 24/7, but hardly plays
hm...

>tfw no qt petite gf

I want her to sit on my lap

If a champ is more difficult to play, shouldn't they be more rewarding?

>Read some comments about Alex Jones
>"Blah blah Republican, blah blah Conservative"
>Actually watch/listen to his broadcast
>mfw

wtf I love AJ now

Leeg 'o Legends

the greatest satirist of our time

Weeaboos are mentally stunted.

>Wouldn't be able to take more than 8 inches
What's even the point???

I was playing on and off league of legend off and on in season 2-3 but never got into the community/only played normals with the free week and when I heard that a new champ had come out and was named Zed I didn't believe it. What a shit name

In terms of raw efficiency? No, that's fucking stupid. Characters shouldn't be worse solely because they're simpler and vice versa. Whether or not someone is rewarding should be a case-by-case issue. Different types of players find different things enjoyable, you make different styles of characters to entertain a wide range of players and keep gameplay interesting by offering a wide range of matchups and potential interactions. Not everyone WANTS to be a Yasuo or a Riven, some people legitimately enjoy Garen or Annie, and it's fucking retarded to punish them for it.

Dunno, but didn't some Rioter pretty much say that Zed is a prettyboy and wears the mask to be menacing?

Why do people start Q instead of E for leona?

Please rate my Mordekaiser Support Build

Relic Shield
Refillable Potion
Dark Seal
Dark Seal
Dark Seal
Boots of Mobility

inspiration first with either unsealed spellbook or glacial augment (situational)

because real men make that "wouldn't" into "balls deep", kiddo

because I'm on the smaller side so I need a smaller girl ):

>champs should have balanced power levels
wtf is this

I mean I'm only six and a half myself, but you can at least self-insert as a hung Void stud in your sexual fantasies.

When will they just admit Zoe is overtuned complicated bullshit? Even the casters call it out.

A point and click character shouldn't be stronger than a skillshot character.

Should I get help, lolg?

You're not exactly being punished for picking an easier champ, even if they are slightly weaker. If you can land an annie combo 100% of the time and a riven perfect animation cancel combo, 50%~ of the time, you're making a risk reward trade-off. It's not a punishment to play an easier, weaker champ, it's a decision to be made.

t. guy who only plays champs with point and click abilities

I got mastery 7 on khazix and bought the dark star skin exactly for this reason. Now I can self insert every time I camp botlane and BREED (1 shot) a star guardian!

>morde support instead of top/mid

0/10

I like short girls

A character shouldn't be inherently stronger just because they're a bit more complex. That's fucking stupid game design and the kind of thinking that gives us retarded shit like Azir.

No I'm not saying that it is specifically, I'm saying that the characters should be rewarding because of what they do and the feedback the player gets from pulling it off. Some people like pressing a lot of buttons, some people like taking a more relaxed approach. One person shouldn't have to feel like they're getting screwed over for having preferences. Actual balance is impossible to achieve and one WILL be better than the other at any given time just by virtue of them being different, but it shouldn't just be a cut and dry goal of design to make one thing intrinsically better for such arbitrary reasons, that's all I'm saying.

>(situational)
10/10 me-me

Just low elo things

Yes, a character that has to work for their damage should do more than someone that points and clicks.

There are times when you can stand on people while regenerating your 30+ HP per second. Sometimes you need to flash+ignite to kill more frequently.

>gets btfo
>comes here to cry
lol

Nami is absolutely fucking broken and she's gonna carry me to gold.

Her damage is ridiculous and that stun is too easy to land for how effective it is.

How many Lux's does Sona weigh?

what if kayle's e was just a toggle that drained x amount of mana per attack
i mean it basically has 100% uptime anyway

How firm and perky do you think Jinx's butt is?

Riot appointed death squads when?

Should've used your tele to gank.

that was the enemy team arguing lol

literally all I said was zoe requires a “modicum” of mechanical skill

I really fucking regret saying it though because I know full well the second you say anything regarding “hey haha, this champion’s kit requires slightly, just SLIGHTLY more in depth gameplay than some other champs that are a little easier” you immediatley get blown up by 10000 autists all screaming OMG FUCKING BRAINDEAD CHAMP ANY RETARD CAN PLAY SO EASY JUST LIKE FUCKING YASUO LE HIGH SKILLCAP IS A MEME YOU ROLL FACE ON KEYBOARD WIN GAME FUCKING BRAINDEAD CHAMP PLAYING KEK

looking back it really is on me, I really should have known better and been more disciplined with my language

Flat and bony

>goes to court about his kids
>Sorry i cant remember anything i just had some chilli
Hmm

Raw damage isn't the measure of whether or not a character is good, and in the context of Zoe/Annie, Zoe does way more damage than Annie for minimal item investment while also having very generous hitboxes on her skills and being relatively low risk. Annie pays for her strengths by having low range, poor waveclear, and generally low-impact abilities without her passive. Zoe is stronger than Annie in every possible way outside of straight up initiation which really doesn't matter because Sleepy Trouble Bubble pretty much guarantees a kill in a skirmish anyway.

I'm not saying Zoe is braindead or anything like that but she is very definitely unfairly advantaged in comparison to most other mages and arbitrarily so.

You don't think I tried that?

>sudden influx of bot lanes bitching out everyone on the map about not going bot when they lose in a straight up 2v2 in laning phase

What the fuck is wrong with these retards? Multiple games in a row it's the same shit.

I mean, you can turn it around and say that people who put time into learning difficult champions shouldn't feel like they're getting screwed over for having preferences for hard champions. I'm saying that noone's actually getting screwed, you might feel like it because your champ is a little weaker, but it's a trade-off for consistency. Unless you are a pro-player, a hard champion will never be intrinsically better than an easy one. Difficulty/Consistency itself makes the champion weaker.

>Play aram
>Get a good champ for once
>someone dodges
>queue again
>get Nasus again
:)))) this is fine