/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #257

DMG thread

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament is underway. The Master difficulty is now unlocked
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 on the 5th of February.
>A 'Chazz-a-thon' and the next KC cup are planned for early February
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new, unknown Legendary Duelist will appear early March

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Soon

GOING FAST MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE

anyone else here play for fun lol

Isn't it sad that you keep posting "soon" but you haven't realized that you've been doing it constantly for what feels like months now? It's sad. Maybe this game isn't for you to be so obsessed with something that isn't even in the game itself.

If by fun you mean humiliating other players in ranked by beating them with a meme deck, then yes.

I'm just having fun user. I can't say the same thing about you though

Me.

Rate my fun Yami deck. Also open to suggestion to make it more fun.

what are the basics for the magnet deck? 1 valk 3 delta 1 beta electro mag 3 beta mag and 1 of each of the other vanilla mags? how many gaia plates do I run?

>decide to play a ranked game with something other than Ancient Gear
>get matched against 30-card Odion Chain Reaction stall deck

Need another card to help counter mills. Birthright.

oh god why is snipe hunter so fun

I always close the program as soon as I see Crowler. I fucking hate Konami for releasing the Steam version after his event.

Nowadays I just run this. The comebacks with Luck on Your Side are anime-tier. Not sure if Keith's skill would be better because of all the requirements you'd need. 5 cards AND 1000LP sounds like too much to me.

>Lose to crowler
>Hear him say it was the easiest duel of his life
>Click and go forward out of rage
>Dont hear the second half until weeks later

>skill is when luck becomes habit

Only 2 more weeks, at least.

From GameA. W E W :^)

>limiting Bestiari and Sphynx of all things
>adding Dark Armed Dragon
how retarded can bait get

>Bestiari
that's a weird way to spell Murmillo
also this whole thing is about as fake as my mom's tits.

>not limiting overused trap cards

>crush card virus

why would they run any more than 1 murmillo anyway?

>5 cards AND 1000LP sounds like too much to me.
Sounds like something a non-baggio would say

It's like Ra. Stronger in the anime than in the actual card game.

Because it's the literal engine of any glad deck? Out of any other cards they have Murmillo is absolutely the GOAT and you'd be an idiot not to run 2-3.

How about now?

Holy shit, is that a gunsblazing reference my baggio?

>Hazy Sphinx
They ara literally nerfing her because they have no idea how to prevent cheaters fucking up pvp duels

>murmillo
>good
what a retard

CCV isn't bad since the errata, being able to pick the cards it sends to the graveyard is a positive if anything even in DL.

I meant just tossing in a 21st card, but better.

>"An evil ARMED version of a GX's character ace will be granted to the one true champion!"

I WANTED LV10 NOT DARK ARMED DRAGON WE DONT EVEN HAVE SEASON 4 SHIT IN ANY OF THESE GAMES SO WHY BOTHER

when

But they're perfectly fine user, you're the only one being a little bitch about not having the staple cards that everyone else has.

>making assumptions
Pathetic.

BACK IN THE HOLE, CHICKEN

then we dont have a problem

21 cards okay to use or should I stick to 20 in this meta?

I have a problem with the overuse of the same trap cards in ranked.
It's boring.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

>Exodia mirror match

You want to cut down as much as possible for consistency's sake, but no one's going to bitch at you for going with 21 if you think you need every copy of all your cards.

when

joey is based

>feel dirty playing CA
>feel dirty playing REZD
>feel dirty playing GB

guess I'll stick to dinos

>If your Life Points drop below 1000, your coin tosses always land on heads.

OP

The whole "evil ARMED version of a GX Character's ace" is already a massive sign that its fake as shit
Konami fears the DAD

Tbh I have 23, it makes for the ocassional funny stall match where the other guy gets mad when he finally realizes what's going on.

>wake up
>see this
>wat do?

show her my digital card collection then ask her to marry me

thanks for the feedback

As long as you're below 20 in deck after first draw you're okay.
>he wasnt here for the 20 card only autist

>that bulge

Will this plus the new ultra rare from tag duels find their way into a dinosaur kingdom deck?

add grass and maybe

Is botanical girl good or should I just get chaos necromancer instead?

Play hazy. It cucks gb and is the most patrician of deck choices

someone post the correct way to play the new challenge I dont feel like trying too hard for a BLACKED hunter

just watched Kaiba play "white dragon ritual" against an unequipped Relinquished and now I want to kill myself... why is he so bad at his own deck?

What deck is the funnest to play?

This one was really easy compared to the other ones.

soon

>summon rod
>add knives
>summon dark magician girl by tributing jester
>add dark magician
>ancient rules dark magician
>knives enemy magician
>swing for game

Magician's Rod
Grab THOUSAND KNIVES
Tribute Legion to summon DMG
Add DM to hand
Ancient Rules DM
DA SPELL CARD, THOUSAND KNIVES
Congrats

Ice Barrier, you either win or you die.

man the new duel quiz was pretty easy compared to the previous ones

>wow that was ez lol
This is how you spot smoothbrains who couldn't do it and are pretending they did

Slash Dragon with BLS and XYZ. Frognarchs if you like spamming econ and tributing other people's shit.

>dark magician support everyone's seen before
>one enemy monster with a bunch of shitty equips slapped on it
I wonder why people found it easy.

But it was easy. I did it first time instead of 5-8 tries like the previous quizzes

It's not as if the card is any good anyway unless you're some Lightsworn fag constantly milling yourself.

what do

Farm LDs I guess.

Farm Bastion

Is there anything worth grabbing otherwise in Neo-Impact besides Mirror Wall and Senju after you get them? I have them 60 packs in and want to check before resetting.

>Dark
good luck

Half-Shut and Stamping Destruction are decent if you're into Glad Beasts and Dragons.

Are they worth getting more than one of? Half-Shut seems interesting but I'm not sure it's worth the gem investment compared to just resetting and potentially getting another Senju/Mirror Wall along with it.

I have a cerberus farming deck but I've never really farmed any LDs because there hasn't been anything I've needed

not sure if trolling but I'll do it a few times for ya

Not really.

Best farm deck for shota Yugi?

>>not sure if trolling but I'll do it a few times for ya
I'm not, if you don't have any copies already grab Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell from him. Beyond that yellow keys LDs have pretty meh drops.

Okay, I'll just reset. As an aside I got my third Ojama Blue from a random Chazz spawn finally so it's time for Ojama memes.

i personally use ancient gear knight/soldier with 3 electro, 3 gravity blasters and the vassal combo. should only need a single union attack unless you bottomdeck all 3 blasters, but at that point you've likely lost
ideally electro locks off order to charge and his revival cards while also negating any monster effects that he throws at you
also two abyssal designator for kuriboh

>10 duel orbs
t-thanks

Legendary Duelist Roland when?

It is always time for Ojamemes.

I don't have Union Attack, I only have 1 Electro, and no Gravity Blaster.

I run this and it works everytime

>Ra
Missed that event. Would something with Slifer work?

EXPLAIN PLS

What's the fucking deal? Just get a shitton of life, summon Ra and attack for the game.

only true chads use joey

Easier than the last one.

Im testeing a slifer version hold on a little more user

set kasitai and use massivemorph on the attacking monster or use massivemorph early to force yugi to attack with that monster. Use only 2 Kaisitai's, keep massivemorphing the same monster to get huge LP, use the field spell to minimize damage remember to use storm later to remove it, designator for kuriboh. Final turn should look like this

ECons and Floodgate should be limited, I'm so fucking tired facing the same opponents with 3x of these.
Fuck.

thx user
sorry for being dumb

Soon.

Is it possible to farm Mai with Ra?

Post Duel Monsters that you've fapped to.