/wfg/ - Warframe General

content edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: semlar.com/rivenprices
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.11.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/914315-plains-of-eidolon-update-22110/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDHY1D0tKRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Have they added the changes to the daily tribute yet?

Trin P is for lewd

Aw c'mon user, I don't wanna fap

RIP Banshee resonating quake, you are nerfed to uselessness

Same question then.

I'm going to hug Nakak, just try to fucking stop me

>can you please turn off ur sentinel? i cant melee

The rape train has no brakes.

???
link?
did they mention this in primetime?

>start T4 bounty
>take 5 steps out of the door
>bounty failed
>repeat 2x
>go out to get some wisps because fuck that shit
>no enemies at all, not even turrets
Spooky, but it doesn't end there.
>bounty finally loads properly after going to a different Cetus
>get to a Defend the Area stage
>Literally 10 dropships spawn at near the same time and almost crash my game with how much lag they cause me
What the fuck did you do, DE? Is that where all the enemies from the other time they didn't spawn went to?

I had to sleep because I need to take care of gay ass responsible shit so someone redpill me on what changes are gonna happen/what they announced

is it worth using?

18 mana for only 45% slash damage?
You can get 90% for 8 if you really wanted that and maiming strike is only 9 points for 90%.

Ember, Mesa, Mirage, or Ivara?

>>can you please turn off ur sentinel

I like Ivara with my Boltor P.

>Atlas reworks are shit
>Ash reworks are shit
>Banshee RQ reworks are shit
>Only content this week is Tennogen and Mining Economy collapse

God this prime time was the Nancy Pelosi of boner killers

So, why's Vauban that great again? Against infested sure but that's also the easiest faction in the game. A lot of the times the Bastille I throw isn't enough to keep enemies out of range of just shooting. Spamming bastille seems like a lot more effort than just going, say Rhino and pressing 4.

Reroll for triple digit stats

>Mining Economy collapse
explain i didnt watch the streams

at 40% strength your bastille can only pick up like 4 dudes
+
youre probably placing them wrong if you cant catch anyone with 250% range because thats way beyond whats necessary
vauban is tricky to balance

>loki disarms them
>throw a bastille
>lvl 9999 enemies now cant do shit
Hes only good on his own vs infested, for everything else he needs a loki

Apparently

Made Mining stupid easy and increased chance to flip a normal gem into a rare gem during mining. Meaning decrease in rarity and market flood.

good
i dont want to farm that shit ever again

Should i bother leveling wukong beyond mr purposes?

Is there somewhere I can go to read what the reworks are supposed to be?

his kit is pretty boring
you decide

>tfw using frost over frostprime so people wont think im a shitter

Tomorrow there is a fucking 8 page Dev Workshop that will be posted to the forum. So check there then.

He's one of the frames that can go invincible so he's good for that if you need it. He's got a bit stick for big melee but like said he's a bit of a one trick monkey

Well Seymour, I made it...despite your directions

>using frost at all

A dude in clan was talking up some stick jump build with glaive. Is that a thing?

nothing makes solo excavations easier and comfier though
dumb animeshitter

Not again faggot. Time to go back

Octavia

you need the augment for that, it increases the hitbox of the glaive

>tfw cant aim

Ah, superfaggot user, welcome. I hope you're ready for an unforgettable shitpost

this is what frostniggers actually believe
gara does your job better without sabotaging the squad

>press all your buttons
>sit
yes very fun frame
youre the nigger here
read again

How does a Booban?

Most fun frames that aren't garbage?

So, if I were to try to sell this, what should I reasonably be asking for?

anything frost does gara, limbo and nova do better

A opposed to pressing two on frost?

Everything is garbage user

2-3k
some goy will buy it

Good enough? Haven't used to gun but rerolling anyways for fun.

>>>>>>>>Gara

gara's wall breaks too easily
limbo is just too tedious for a simple task
nova doesnt make excavators invincible
yeah its not like he has other abilities that can clear a whole room or anything

only reason people hate frost is because of the twitchprime shit, admit it

>only reason people hate frost is because of the twitchprime shit, admit it
Frost was and is still hated because everyone playing frost is fucking retarded

STUPID SHITTERS GIVING US SMART FROST PLAYERS A BAD NAME REEEEEE

your average Frost player has been borderline retarded since the beginning; twitch prime only further fueled the shitter fire.

lets try to take this on a reasonable level

the first one is basically perfect, everything you could want for the pandero, and then a really good negative zoom for a downside. Toxin is good too, easy viral for a attack speed crit weapon that's slash based, I would stick to the first.

The upside of the second one is that you have slightly more crit to push you into POSSIBLY red crit territory, but if it doesn't, the first roll is better. The pandero is already bad crit, you would need to really compensate with that recoil it will gain. It also has an alternate fire will make the attack speed bonus moot and useless, so again, the first roll stands out more. The damage bonus is nice though, but it's no elemental bonus.

I used to hate Frost way before twitch, that whole ordeal just exacerbate it. I only stopped hating on Iceman once I tested him myself.

Nowadays I'm just happy that I don't see as many pink/green globes.

>wall breaks easily
l2build
>limbo too tedious
pressing 4 and 2 isn't tedious
>nova doesnt make excavators invincible
which is what both gara and limbo do better than frost
nova makes it so you don't even need it to be invincible because the enemies move so slow that they can barely shoot

get good

Holy shit I typoed several words. Ok, >The upside of the second one is that you have slightly more crit to push you into POSSIBLY red crit territory,

is wrong
and
>>The pandero is already bad crit,

should say already bad recoil.

>its an infested defense mission and every infested (melee enemies) willl run towards a single point what do I play...
>OH I KNOW A FRAME THAT BLOCKS EVERYONES DAMAGE!
>its an interception mission and all enemies will run towards a point and try and capture it what do I play...
>OH I KNOW A FRAME THAT BLOCKS EVERYONES DAMAGE AND LITERALLY HELPS THE ENEMY CAP EASIER!

If you're playing frost you might as well uninstal

>no one cums in my rock cave
what did reb meme by this?

>gara segment's have half of frost's bubble, and once its broken the whole wall is useless
>limbo has to be in his vulnerable form to pick up power cells
i dont really have arguments against nova but she excels at literally everything so you might as well use that argument everywhere

im playing frost right now how are you gonna stop me

So I've unlocked slippery twink and he's fun to slip and slide around with, but I'm really not sure what I should be doing to contribute during missions. The chakram never hits more than one guy and the healing wave is way shorter than the visual effect. I guess I can rhino stomp enemies but the 2nd animation when the spears retract is really annoying because I use mostly charged weapons.

>they use gara to build walls and not nuke the entire map for 10000 damage

post sleek limbo memes

I accidentally the second already, whoops.

>10000 damage

If you have 250% range on radiation hazard sortie you can literally fucking ruin everything at once with minimal effort.

Is this worth anything or should I just dissolve it?

elaborate

Unfortunely Nezha is just a shittier, faster Rhino. He can't refresh his Warding Halo which really fucking annoys me and his 4 has that retarded animation after it ends that you have to go through. Ideally you only want to use him on Captures or Rescues (If you're not feeling Loki for some reason) because at those he's actually just a better Rhino because he can blaze through the map.

There's unfort no secret I can tell you that'll make Nezha amazing. He isn't. His healing is god awful compared to Roar's buff, but his 4 is still solid and if you use the 3 augment you can give some significant defenses to squishy frames.

Do I even need to? If you go to today's Excavation sortie, get rad procced (meaning you can hurt your allies now) and hit your 4 with this much fucking range, everyone on the same postal code are you is gonna drop dead, including Excavators meaning you can make the mission literally impossible.

My bad, 10983

so did I just discover a sleek or is it already known how to get infinite invisibility on loki

R I P
B A N S H E E

>gara is not for wall building
i suppose shes also not for objective defending either then

deleeeeeeeeeet you're gonna ruin everything

Thanks for the advice. And it really is dumb that you can go from invincible to dead so easily.

>deleting all enemies that spawn is not defending

Huh, guess you learn something new from frost players every day.

It's already known, It was posted to reddit and forums a few days ago. It's the simple set up with operator and loki invis, makes it so that you can stay invis with full benefits indefinitely even in nulli bubbles.

>10k damage
>deleting enemies

>youtube.com/watch?v=NDHY1D0tKRA

R I P old friend, thanks for the Focus. Xini will miss you.

So what other focus school should I try to get into?
I chose Madurai at the end of the Second Dream and I heard people here saying Zenurik was good as well.

i really gotta wonder what the devs where thinking when they made the gorgon
>spin up time despite having a single barrel
>slow ass reload animation consisting of taking a box and putting it back on the gun
>nightmare when an enemy uses it, peashooter when you use it
>the entire fucking design

That isnt even her final form. 10k dmg is more than enough for 100% of the content so you dont even need to build for power strength.

if i wanted 10k damage i would just swipe my gongdong once, not rely on an entire frame to do it for me

Gorgon would be easily fixed by it not having a magazine size at all, rather it should be spending ammo directly from the pool.

Older grineer guns were kind of weird, but I'm going to disagree on the design. The grineer have a proud tradition of creating various dick-shaped objects you can shoot.

This, and make it a crit weapon. Hell give it a gimmick of dealing more damage the longer you fire it.

>thought I'd like harrow
>don't like harrow

I should write a blog

*loud creepy gasp*

why not

>tally up the statues I've been dumping in the corners of my orbiter because I guess there's a designated place for them now
>300k endo

Should I, uh, cash these in, or just go for broke on the autism?

Is Ivara viable in all content?

autism > endo

Sure write a blog.

Order of Operations for Harrow should be Covenant for inv, then Thurible, then Penance for buff followed by chains for restoring shields and recasting Penance. The fucking problem is he get's his ass kicked whenever covenant is down, even with Penace giving Life steal.

Ivara is pretty good as long as you play solo. Even the worst frames bring more to multiplayer than she does.

Hmmmm. Are there any fun frames that are good both solo and in groups? I'll be playing solo and with friends about equally

bonking people on the head with max duration cloak arrows is pretty fun and people always play on my spiderweb dashwire.

wait wat happen

>nitain
so I guess to play this game you need to be able to drop everything for an alert huh