/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

This day in history, 2nd of February:
962 – Pope John XII crowns Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor, the first Holy Roman Emperor in nearly 40 years.
1536 – Pedro de Mendoza founds Buenos Aires, Argentina.
1848 – Mexican–American War: The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo is signed.
1868 – Imperial forces captured Osaka Castle from the Tokugawa shogunate and burned it to the ground.
1901 – Funeral of Queen Victoria.
1943 – The Battle of Stalingrad comes to an end when Soviet troops accept the surrender of the German troops in the city.
1971 – Idi Amin replaces President Milton Obote as leader of Uganda.
1982 – The government of Syria attacks Islamists in Hama, as part of the Islamist uprising against the secular Ba'athist regime.
1989 – Soviet war in Afghanistan: The last Soviet armoured column leaves Kabul.
1990 – F. W. de Klerk announces the unbanning of the African National Congress and promises to release Nelson Mandela.

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1elh4mxqvDo
youtube.com/watch?v=GXSk-WVLS2A
youtube.com/watch?v=5cCB7nrhaKE
youtube.com/watch?v=cpXJlb4cDmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

h-hi,...

I kinda like having a lot of expansions to good games

didn't ask

># Waggle Pastebin
Retard

>not knowing our history and thread culture

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

Doesn't matter how long you've been here.
You're no better then gypsies.

gypsies are migrant scum just like you get out of my thread get out get out get out WHEFOIADHFFDAFAFD

>gypsies are migrant scum
Which is what you are, stop squatting and go away

I'm not squatting I'm preserving the proud heritage of my homeland you're the rootless wanderer coming in here trying to tell me that we should not have heritage or history, you kike

You can keep your gypsy heritage to yourself.
Just because you've posted in a white general for a long time doesn't make you white, and it doesn't mean that the rest of the white folks in here share in your disgusting culture.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

So then you agree with me, Waggle Pastebin is white and based and you were acting like a nigger before. Thank you for admitting your faults and correcting them, sweaty :^)

um no sorry hun but you need to lose the attitude and maybe use some nicer words next time? k thnks

>So then you agree with me, Waggle Pastebin
Nope
Gypsy memesters that will be gone with day of the rope.

I'm confused user, if you're against gypsies then your answer is yes. I'll just assume that "nope" was ironic, you silly little scamp you.

>7 IPs
Doubt(X)

Samefag.

With the failures that were the British offensives to try and desperately keep their foothold in Egypt, the Italians have made it across the Suez and are preparing a final route of British forces from the Mediterranean.

so?

literally not even

E1MCN

Is this like a Wikileaks hash? Should I save it?

*poops*

The speed and brutality of the latest Italian offensive becomes clear when Italian forces are practically over running the entire chain of command for the British in the Middle East and Africa coming upon Romani. Which if it falls, it will open a clear path all the way to Jerusalem.

Praise Kek save the Holy land from the mudslimes.

this but unironically

Can you liberate Israel?

>route

A route for them to leave, after the military rout of their forces.

When the fuck is the goy4 dlc coming out? I really want some official ideas for china and dedicated SF

The HMS Shropshire is sunk, the Regina Marina making its presence known.

Stop i am a brainlet.

I am going to make a gsg, which time peroid it should be?

I'm almost crying right now. I'm watching that one developement video for EvW (the hour and a half long one) and they sound genuinely ecstatic for it. At one point, and I can quote exactly where if you don't believe me, they say that "We know the tech system is complex, but that's what we want. We don't want a washed out tech system".

Fuck it, I'll just link it anyway.
youtu.be/1elh4mxqvDo
37:28

Should start 1836.1.1

Should end 1936.1.1

1948.1.1 2001.9.11

The allies have landed in Albania/Greece, an odd and most probable futile attempt at regaining a foothold in Europe.

Did Yugo already get split?

sometimes it generates cool looking shit
sometimes

Tried saving and loading seeds but that didn't work sadly.
Would've been nice to get a good list of some interesting seeds.

>Picks Israel.
kek

yeah its a shame you cant controll more features of it
That king of the hill map would be perfect for incan playthroughs but its infested with totemists

Even with the stunning successes in Egypt and the middle east, holding onto Ethiopia and Somalia was an impossible task when cut off from all convoys. The loyal colonial and Italian troops slowly ran out of supplies. The order was given for all units to disband and take to foothills and the countryside to make it back to friendly lines or wait things out. Commanders were flown out on makeshift airfields and back to command units elsewhere. A small amount of troops on the Somalian coast were given orders to fall back to Mogadishu and turn it into a fortress.

Most interesting country in the timeline except maybe North Korea.

China was interesting too.

Yeah, but not to the extent where it was so involved in the proxy war between the superpowers. US obviously funding Israel, USSR supplying Nasser with SAM missles, etcetera.

>This day in history, 2nd of February:
>1943 – The Battle of Stalingrad comes to an end when Soviet troops accept the surrender of the German troops in the city.
>1971 – Idi Amin replaces President Milton Obote as leader of Uganda.
powerful date

The British forces in the middle east are on a rout, the road to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv looks to be for all intents and purposes open.

Fortress Mogadishu has been established, around 90,000 men from all over the previous front were able to get here in ragtag groups and be put hastily into new units and formations. Colonial and Italian troops are fighting sometimes in the same units and it is a desperate situation. Pillboxes are being built but hope is not high that the Italians will or even can come back for them.

Use Random New World Improvements, makes a big difference in my experience, but desu the only good one is the one with 3 continents.

>Orthodox coop idea
Pskov, stays as veche republic, colonizes and takes CoTs
starts as someone else? > Byzantium
?>Russia
?>Ruthenia

what's the situation in China

Yeah you're right, the six day war also was pretty metal.

I want to play as Emperor Bokassa

Resistance has stiffened quite a bit, formations that were decimated in the battles in the months before have reappeared. This is the last bit of gas the British can give to keep themselves a float in the east.

Pretty bleak, i have to put China on very hard difficulty so Japan does not breeze through them by like 41.

The sizable landing around Tirane is being dealt with, compromising mostly of common wealth troops. The British could really have used these near Jerusalem right now, but they are being mopped up. The simple discarding nature the British have for their commonwealth troops must be stirring dissent upon the ranks.

Apart from the Cold war going reverse, things aren't looking too bad.

So this is the power of Royal Navy

Will continue this tomorrow, well today.

>Forgetting about Rhodesia

>not Yugoslavia
Also, the ten day war sounds much better than the six day war

>1943 – The Battle of Stalingrad comes to an end when Soviet troops accept the surrender of the German troops in the city.
Based soviets.

wew lads
rekt

>preserves the proud heritage of his homeland
>posts the waggle pastebin
>doesn't post the infopic
Degenerates like you should be gunned down in the street

Hate anachronisms like that Kazakh border desu

>HRE vassalise the pope
How do I liberate the pope as an independent kingdom?

Make an antipope and press his claim

I did, the anti pope became an HRE vassal

Well, its retarded. Looks like your best option is to join the HRE and make the pope join your independence faction.

Become an Emperor and then press the claim

CWE or NWO ?

CWE has a bit more substance (you have to go through a dozen decisions when you start a game and there's more events) but at the same time, a campaign doesn't last as long as NWO's, there's less technologies (obviously related to the previous point) and most of the map remains like in vanilla (as opposed to NWO's map that's been overhauled to a great degree).

Do both of them suffer from germany blobbing asap after being released? I've had that happen in CWE atleast.

>a campaign doesn't last as long as NWO's
How long is it? I thought it was based on NWO

Honestly can't say I've played enough of either yet to comment on that. I've started a few different countries in both mods to see what the Cold war and the modern era are like and in both Cold war campaigns, Germany literally didn't even form. There has been some dubious warfare between countries that shouldn't really be fighting, though (like Sweden attacking Finland to liberate the Aland islands, stuff like that).

NWO's end date is set at 2300 while CWE's is 2091.

>tfw no remixes of youtube.com/watch?v=GXSk-WVLS2A

>tfw rangebanned for liquor memes

>not posting this instead youtube.com/watch?v=5cCB7nrhaKE

>tfw Liangmod never took off as a meme mod with continual development

I want Roman/Alternative Sinic victoriums god damn it.

And I want a Years of rice and salt alt-history V2 mod but Im too lazy to do it

I wish someone expanded on Apocalyse 1836 so it wasn't as barebones and there was actually something after the apocalypse other than clicking the button to colonise the wasteland

Is there a way to make the Samaritan the main Jewish branch and not a heresy? And if I do so, I will be able to build the temple and the unique Jewish decisions, right? I'm playing CK2 HIP.

What else could there even be(aside from nerfing Britain)?Can't think of much else other than flavour that wouldn't make sense outside of a single campaign outcome.

You need more provinces (I can't recall the exact number, just keep converting) following your faith than the mainstream jewish one.
>I will be able to build the temple and the unique Jewish decisions, right?
Probably.

You need to have more provinces than the main branch to replace them. Dont know what samaritans can or cant do, check the decisions.

You need to have five more provinces than orthodoxy of the religious branch

When I start as a Samaritan Jew I can't see the decisions, also the religion description says that they have no special mechanics. I guess even if they become the main one I will not be able to build the temple and take the other decisions. But I will try regardless, thanks.

Some kind of fix to migration. It seems like whenever a country is going down, the pops will just stay in place or move to the Americas (even if they're being overrun as well). Meanwhile, safe locations (primarily island provinces, maybe colonies, too) don't receive much migration.
Also, once the zombies start going away, you're left with a mess of single provinces with 1 pop (or even zero) that just sit there. Some kind of primitive survivalist communities popping up all over the world in small pockets would be interesting but the dead OPMs are nothing like that.

In general, there should be more flavour for the post-apocalypse stage, too.

It's not really fitting for the game but I'd play an Elder Scrolls overhaul mod for Vicky just for the pops

You can rebuild the temple, but samaritans dont have a religious head.

how do I make romania gypsy primary?

Send me 1000$ and Ill do it for you, brainlet.

Yeah, that's true; also a lot of times countries will just lose some provinces but keep others which just ends up in a mess of unconnected land, they should either lose everything and cease to exist or just be able to reclaim all(or at least where they still hold some land on) land they had more quickly.

Just play as Hungary if you want a gypsy country.

>decide to search youtube for "eu4 power rangers" on a whim
youtube.com/watch?v=cpXJlb4cDmE
not bad imo

>load CWE for the first time
>culture mapmode
>sunni arab
>french
>white french
>black french
>etc
What the fuck is this

*assimilates into Black Anglo*

How would that even work?
I mean obviously culture will turn into the ES races, but how will the feudal relations be represented? What about the start dates? Everything other than the interregnum will probably be boring as fuck.

>sunni arab
Definitely a culture, just look at the middle east
>french
native French people
>white french
White French people who moved out of France to the New World (usually)
>black french
niggers that were colonized by france and claim to be """french"""