pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC (embed)

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/U9FDN
imgur.com/a/AKJop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gay thread

Fuck

Can someone explain to me how IS has gotten away with IVs in a gacha game?

Crossover when

That's my blood...

Vote Miccy

I think I did well.

>10th

>10th place

the gay threads are always the best

We are dumb

Fuck off fujos nobody likes you fucks

N-NANI?

NANI????

sauce me, i love these designs

Oh no

Hi /feg/, I'm hungry and want to make a sandwich. Give me ideas on what to make by telling me how you like your sandwiches.

We really need a tower or descending dungeon style content to tackle. Basically AA rules of no dupes and if you lose a unit it's gone till you're done. However, make it so you don't have to do a new team each level you just keep going and any time you lose someone you can slot in a new team mate the next level, you can even change the whole team comp. Maps get more challenging and bullshit as you go further and it's a test of endurance and roster depth to get through it. Most importantly it's a separate mode that you can leave and come back to after every mission, your progress sticks so you can do other stuff when you're not in the dungeon. Toss in the AA items for boosts, offer a bunch of static rewards and during events toss in limited time awards in a separate section of the dungeon. A sort of Tempest trials adjacent thing that can take it's place and alternate with it.

Iunno I just want something that takes a while to get through, lets me switch up teams and eventually forces me to use more units but doesn't make me dump units that survived. And I can continuously make progress in it but leave it be to do other stuff whenever I need to, instead of being trapped till a full run is complete.

I'll go ahead and ask again.
Just got back, haven't claimed a CYL hero, am I really shooting myself in the foot that much by not picking up a free Lyn?

Looking nice! Thanks user

By having rates that make getting the perfect one feasible if you really want it, and a decent one not hard at all.

Ask Phantom of the Kill.

The bread is rice and the fillings are pickled plums.

Never felt that before
I want to cum on a face
Especially Serikas

Nice.

wtf tharjabros Veronica is laughing at us

It's more like you're shooting yourself in the foot if you don't pick Ike or Lyn

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THARJASPIC

>11th
>11th place

celica's lips wrapped around your dick

:D

When is the tapping minigame coming?

Ew

She's really pretty.

>Iunno
This better not have been on purpose.

Man a good Arena Assault run is so satisfying.
Especially when it's the first of the week after a couple of days getting to fight 5 or 6 fighting only horse teams before running out of Rein counters and losing to Rein+Axezura bullshit.

Give me interesting infantry/mixed teams and a couple of comfy armor cubes and I'm happy. Flier Emblem is fun to fight once in a while too, but that hardly ever shows up.

Vote for him.

>perfect
>can’t beat a child, a retard, several dumb titty monsters, a child abuser, and a retard with blue hair
(lol

I had no idea what was going on when I picked mine and got roy. Do I wish I had picked Lyn instead? Probably. It would depend on what characters you have though. What's your top squad like or better yet post screen cap of barracks

I made the mistake of picking up lucina when I was still a nooby. Ike or blyn, just blows content out the window

Best thread

Kinda. She's a really damn good unit, and a damn good colorless on top of that, which aren't that common. I was going to say that colorless is hard to roll too, but Klein and Sothe lmao.

Of course, her and BIke are getting a banner in less than an hour, so maybe you want to wait, roll on that, then pick one of the CYLs you didn't get. I was planning on picking BLyn, then happened to roll a +spd version on her original banner, so I got to pick BIke instead.

Tailto a cute

BASED SERIKA

Myrrh is fucking aids

>and a retard with blue hair
But there were two of those.

your lips wrapped around celica's dick

I want her daughter.

Shit that's actually a really good skill on Gwendy. I'll consider it, but at the same time I'm really hesitant to start rolling at random just to try to get a unit that I'm unlikely to actually roll.

Tobin starter pack when?

Someone post the Echoes futa chart

SOON
O
O
N

t. senri kita

/feg/ is for hector chads only

That makes B.Lyn ebola

Ike's on the hero fest banner that's about to start, so if you want him you can try rolling for him before picking. Roy's okay if you really want him.

I’m too lazy to pull up the top 10 poll and only remember like half the list, who else was there? Or did Ephraim dress like his sister and win the girl side too

Don't pick until you've rolled on the new hero fest. You could pull Bike and the get Lyn for free, or vice versa. Better yet, get both and then pick Lucina or Roy

how?

>Man a good Arena Assault run is so satisfying.
Yeah. I honest to goodness believe the people that hate AA just haven't gotten their score high enough, which isn't their fault really.

Eirika and Azura were both top 10.

A Hero Rises is way too fucking long. It should have just been a week long at most.

nice

Don't feel like posting it right now, but I'll save you the trouble and say that I don't have any worthwhile archers or horse units.
I rolled a thundercock shortly before leaving the game, but lol -Atk +Def

She dies to literally every Falchion user in one hit, and if she doesn't run Iote's Shield she dies to most archers too.
Even Merric has a favorable matchup against her

It's super generous, easy to get units (luckshitters I know your despair but please it's super easy compared to others in the genre), has a ton of free non-IV units to fill your gaps and has implemented a variety of systems that can fix IVs. Not make them better but at least fix them to be competent and not hamstrung. I hate that they're in but I am so tired of people acting like they didn't even get the unit they wanted because the IVs are bad. When some people can't even get the unit and content in this game does not require optimal IVs. Arena's a different story yes, but you get 4 orbs in way easier tiers than 20 so aside from autism there's no complaints about staying up to date in rewards.
Does my -SPD Sigurd suck in a lot more scenarios than one who isn't? Yeah since it opens him up to a lot of doubles by slower units. Is he unusable? lolno especially with the QR seal.

which gets merged, +atk/-def or +res/-sdp Vike?

Benny whenny?

>OVER TWICE AS LONG AS CYL2
OVER TWICE AS LONG AS CYL2
>OVER TWICE AS LONG AS CYL2
OVER TWICE AS LONG AS CYL2

haha the first part of ur post kinda sounds like ur talking about my dick hahaha

Isn't this that artist who drew the FE4 women getting brutally raped.

They are still far from shit like FGG games like PoTK or Tagatame.

Here's something nice imgur.com/a/U9FDN

>39 defense
>dies to most archers
(lol

+atk is better

imagine

>and content in this game does not require optimal IVs
This isn't true with Infernal GHBs and Tempest Trials

Arena and Arena Assault are very integral to the game

>onga boonga bing milkies
its shit

No.... nonononono stop it! you are being camillafag!

>They’re going to redo the Binding Blade effects when Roy is the legendary hero of fire
Nice

Actual Hector chads have already rolled him multiple times, and want to hand out a free Ike for all the collectors out there, the true patricians of FEH.

The people voting for Hector are just subhuman filth.

It's almost time

>distant defense 2 + close defense 2, dc, effective against dragons

?

yes, you need her to clear lots of challenges

>This isn't true with Infernal GHBs and Tempest Trials
How isn’t that true? GHBs can be done with suboptimal units even on lunatic and TT is easy even in the hardest difficulty. Arena/AA are easier with good IVs, but even then it’s mostly merges/a good team composition. If you’re using easily merged units in arena, you’ll have someone with at least okay IVs eventually.

>Infernal GHBs
You can beat them with a 4* team full of free units without even SI, stop being a shitter
>Tempest
Just auto hard lmao

>built in TA

Here's something that isn't "unga boonga milkies"
imgur.com/a/AKJop

Nigga every infernal can be cleared with neutral free units at 4*s. TT is also dead easy if you have a half functional team with decent builds.

Yeah
He mostly draws Gundam

No. All the eternal lolis in FE clearly have the mentality of literal children, besides Nowi.