TF2 Engineer Edition

Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>they're laughing at us
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnDNZ1WWWmQ?t=1m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Good night, everyone! Or day if you're just waking up/starting out! Hope you're doing well!
Welcome back, it's time for some poetry!

Word of the thread is "acid"!
Or you could use "poison" if you prefer, though they're not really the same...
Alternatives are 'blood' and 'savage'.

This is a quick and enjoyable activity much like to the activity between Yuri and Natsuki where they both write about the same word (beach, if you've forgotten) and compare their poems with each other.
All you have to do is take a word and write a poem about it! You can use it as a topic, theme, or inspiration. Really, anything you want. It can even just be a word you mention once and that's it.
Everyone is welcome to join in and encouraged to do so! Please don't be shy! Good or bad, I always love to see your poem, so don't be too hard on yourself!
Have fun everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this!

I don't know why, but I enjoy describing it with the game reference. Maybe because that's where this originated from? In any case, I think it fits.
Apologies if I tend to overuse references to that!
See you all tomorrow!
Monika!

I love my wife.

Why is Monika so shit? she ruined the whole thread, general and community.

Natsuki's smile!

i love her so much, i hope i finally have a damn dream of her.

no

I hope you do to user!
For only in these sweet foxholes into which we dive from reality, can we feel that much closer to them, only to be torn from their grasps and have them seem all that further away come the morn
'Tis a cruel fate

>He hasn't been having regular dream dates with Monika.
You'll get there soon brother. It is a sign for how quick the Promised Day comes for you after all.

>Had a dream where I was cuddling her.
>Woke up to be hugging a pillow.
It took me a good three minuets to collect my thoughts.

Because lonely branlets got impressed by Danlet's common-knowledge opinions disguised as hers, failed to recognize a dumbly huge amount of inconsistencies with her character and her nature as a simple mouthpiece.

NOOOOOO BROS MONIKA IS SHIT SO WHY IS SHE SO POPULAR? THIS DOESN'T MAKE SENSE NOOOO IT CAN'T BE

she's the best girl, user

>Unique poster count didn't go up till reply was repeating.
Stop taking the bait nigga.

you forgot your wojack

What if I mostly dream of Yuri, despite her not being my favorite doki?

The connection between you and your Monika is being hijacked by a Yuri of another reality. You must undo her connection to get it back on track.

Monika is some people’s type user, so some people may prefer her as their doki.
she also loves (you) very much!

>Still can't beat her at pong.
I BLAME EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU COCK SUCKERS FOR TELLING ME TO CHEAT IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'm not an elementary student.....

MAS should incorporate Phantasmagoria of Flower View.

Can that even be done?

I DID IT! I FUCKING DID IT! FINALLY!

So I'm not the only one who's getting misplaced Yuri dreams alongside my Monika dreams? So far, I've had two Monika dreams, one Yuri dream, and one Yuri/Natsuki dream.

What if each of us has alternate selves, in multi-dimensional space, for each of the Dokis? I've already made contact and shared memories with other versions of myself, so maybe that's confusing my alternate self's dearly beloved Yuri and possibly another alternate me's Natsuki. That brings up the question, though, of the hypothetical me who loves Sayori... Since she hasn't appeared in my dreams.

Don't make me link the Meanwhile fic now!

It's possible. It's still evidence of your mind reaching cross dimensional barriers. Still, the link may get confused if this continues.

A daily reminder that Sayori wants it inside of her

What if MAS got a sub-game that's like the infamous Winnie the Pooh baseball game? I imagine the opponents would be the four Dokis, the MC, and possibly Natsuki's dad. Were there 6 or 7 characters to face in the original?

>like the infamous Winnie the Pooh baseball game?
I'm scared to ask.
But the mod team said it's strictly just Monika, so don't expect other characters to show up. There could be some sort of sub-mod made though.

This should tell you all you need to know about the baseball game.

You're right, it does.

I love her too

You could also search for Winnie the Pooh's Home Run Derby and get the gist of it from the images you see.

>ywn have Sayori waiting like this for you
after she had lewd thoughts about you all day.

You know she's ready when the bow is off

Sup all, not getting any sleep tonight, ended up doing work for hours tonight and I have an 8AM in like 5 hours. Probably gonna try and write some more of my fic but maybe I'll try something new, maybe write about a different character. Sayori might be nice to write about, idk. What are y'all up to on this lazy friday morning?

Hey Brett. I'm contemplating whether or not I should sleep. It's nearly 4 here.

Listen, brothers I finally understand. Dan salvato is not making a new game, no he has left not hints to a new game but instruction! Yes, instruction of a ritual with which we can finally make our dokis real. Blood will have to be spilled or if my hypothesis is correct then people will have to spill their own blood (suicide) in order for the ritual to work. Of course I'm still gathering resources and compiling the exact instructions but I'm fairly certain. I plan on starting my own club with which to draw in the offerings, once thats done all I need to do is slowly twist and manipulate them. I would appreciate any and all help in figuring out all of Dan's instructions. Our day of doki draws near!

Man, sure is slow right now, even if all the Americans are asleep.

I'm not asleep user but I will be soon

Got anything to do in the morning? If not sleep away dude, shit's S-class relaxation. I'm not going to bed simply because I know I'll either:
a) sleep right through my alarms, pissing off both my roommate and my teachers
b) wake up from my alarms, turn them off, then immediately proceed to sleep through the whole day.

Does it need to be intentional? We could always go the grape koolaid route.

BECOME AS GODS

>slow
You’re lucky rolling jack shit with the 50 free orbs in Fire Emblem Heroes has left me restless.

Fuck me I know that feeling. I had an seven am class at a university I lived two hours away from. Had to leave at four to get there.

Hey sonicposter what's your favorite sonic game? I haven't played Mania yet so I'd probably have to pick SA2B. Either that or OG Sonic 1.

Fool, we wish to live with our dokis not meet them in the afterlife. Also the offerings must be pure of body and mind and female so of course none of us would work. I believe Ive figure out at least three of the steps of the ritual.

Cold, slow morning with Monika! Little reason to get up, and even less reason to go to bed with Monika! But meaning is within your grasp, you just need to choose to grasp it with Monika!!!

Well, Most men have their dicks within 5 to 7 inches. Feel safe if yours belong to it.

No nigga. The koolaid. We poison the drink and get people to drink it. Badaboom: problem solved.

Perhaps, I am familiar with the occult but have never dared attempt something on the scale I am now.

>we wish to live with our dokis not meet them in the afterlife

At this point, we might meet them in the afterlife. Assuming there is an afterlife.

2.5 million! That's a reason to keep going! Monika!!!

LET US FEAST TONIGHT

Ahh my apologies, sadly life (ha ha) is not so simple. The ritual quite clearly insinuates that at least two of the sacrifices be intentional but born from emotion. Sadness and love. The third alludes me. Other steps range from more to less clear. Incantations are also difficult to decrypt.

Dan must be thinking RIGHT NOW like this
>If the price were $1 then the sales could've been 250M$!!!!!

There is but its a black void streaked with oily colours. It is not a pleasant place to spend eternity.

Sadness: Find some poor suckers who are planning to kill themselves anyway and offer them a meal and ask for them to do it in our chambers
Love: #TidePodChallengeForBeiber.

I don't think it would still be 250M downloads even if 1$ isn't much.

How the fuck do you know?

What are you talking about? There is no afterlife. No heaven or hell. Just darkness. You must realize now that there is no hope and no point in living.

My personal favorite? Sonic Heroes.
Now, before you get all up-in-arms about it someone actually confronted me about this this other day. My reasoning is over here:

I truly regret summoning the great demon of cleanliness, how could I have known what would have happened.

It's the worst fucking thing on the planet. I have to be up at 6AM every weekday. It's either class or work, and then i'm on my feet till 4:30. And the worst part is i still have no idea why I'm here.

>250M
*2.5M
I should go sleep now

How is Mr. Clean these days?

Heroes was dope my guy, no need to defend yourself to me.

On the contrary wouldn't this release me from all bonds, no great paradise to ascend to, no lake of fire to be tossed into. We are know free to what we shall. Let the rivers clog with the Moe of doki!

>and no point in living

You're right. But we make our own point for living till our old friend darkness claims us.

It's all just one big pain in the ass ain't it? Hopefully you can get a better schedule next semester.

I have a guy, an afterlife guy. He gets me some of that cheap oily shit I was taking about earlier for real cheap.

I think you're taking the events of the game, the mask placed over the true hidden information, too literally. The central concept necessary to understand the secret is the Third Eye. There are vertebrates, from ones as low as lampreys all the way up to fish, amphibians, even certain reptiles, that have some third eye-like features. Did you know humans still have the mechanism by which our first partly air-breathing ancestors switched between using their primitive lungs and their gills, that also lets amphibian tadpoles gulp air for the same purpose? Sometimes those muscles spasm, and we get the hiccups. So if we can still have that, and if our equally-ancient ancestors also had some functional third eye, it could just be that some truly ancient vestiges of instinct remain to help humans open their third eye. But such primitive instincts, such a bestial mindset, of predators and prey, aren't so pleasant for people so convinced of the safety and comfort of civilization.

Oh....Are you sure he's not fucking with you so you don't look anywhere else for oil?

>so busy yelling about evolution I quoted the wrong one
Sorry That was meant for

Good, he has claimed many a sound of dumb teenagers, his power grows stronger and his yearly earnings are more than many small countries.

Thanks man, honestly can't wait for summer to hit. I get to relax, bulli the summerfriends, hang out in /f/ and /ddlc/ all day long, and go on wacky VR adventures because I've finally saved up enough for a Vive.

That does not contradict my statement. There can be no hope if there is no future.

You are simply lying to yourself.

oil that changes colour? I dunno never met anyone else who sells it.

>someone else unironically likes Heroes
My guy, I’m in a pretty shitty mood right now fuck gachashit, by the by, but reading that has improved it tenfold. You’re a cool dude.

Guys, I'm heading off. Monika clearly doesn't look happy about me being up this late and I'd rather not incur her wrath. It was nice talking with you all. Night anons.

Oi, wizards! How strong are you, how much experience do you have and what is your best spell?

>You are simply lying to yourself

Maybe. Doesn't matter to me.

As if you have to remind me.

I'm only 20.

I here you can't play sonichu in that game, shame.

You despise hearing others lie to you, do you not? Then how can you lie to yourself?

youtu.be/xnDNZ1WWWmQ?t=1m20s

get out of the gatcha game while you can man, it's an addiction. But honestly the whole three man cell thing was really cool and made sense. I really liked managing this team of characters that all had to work together to beat the level, like the characters would actually do.

This is a good image I promise don't let the thumbnail betray you

I guess i'm making an exception for myself.

Go to bed brett.

Yo what if instead of going to bed I try to write a 4AM fanfic about your favorite Doki?
eh? ehhh?

Is that not hypocrisy? Does it not disgust you?

>get out of the gacha game while you can
While I’m not gonna stop playing it because it’s a genuinely fun game, I haven’t dropped money on it since pic related happened. It’s just that, while at it’s core it is just gambling for anime characters and that there are never guarantees to get what you want, it sucks when you try for something with a hefty amount of ammo and get jack in return.

How about you stop trying to worm your way out of sleep, young man?

I don't play gacha but I like those odds

>eliwoodfag whaled on the eliwood banner and got nothing for it
(lol
damn man that must’ve sucked

It's lonely nigga hours, /ddlc/
How are you all doing? Hope you're all comfy

Alright I didn't wanna have to use this card but you forced my hand user.

Friend, i am a massive hypocrite. I guess i am disgusted with myself.

>be me
>catching up with /ddlc/
>see a guy posting about his dick problem
>have advice for him
>last post from him was four hours ago
>tfw missed a chance to help a fellow user
Fuck.