Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinjamtv/status/957853438238511105
twitter.com/TLHTotallyDrew/status/958518703548780551
twitter.com/UriFGC/status/957739711975616518
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bullet!

Brehs... I need sniffs...

Sniff this

Daily reminder that you have Alzheimer's.

what

cummy

right but with this gameplay instead

I want to sleep in, play video games, watch anime, eat lots of junk food, and take baths together with Lilith!

tfw sometimes wonder if I have some memory problem because if I don't actively immerse myself in something I forget everything about it within about half a year and have to relearn/memorize everything I already knew. I used to be really good at remembering names of people/characters/etc when I was younger. Now every time I go back to catch up on a manga or something I've got to reintroduce every character to myself again. "Who the fuck is that? Oh, its the main villain of the story."

Can someone post some of those Guilty Gear Kermit Steamcharts pictures?

I heard that if Jam Kurodoberi chokes you until you pass out with her bare hand you get a glimpse of heaven.

Jam is best GG.

>Dooberz is literally an eternal fight against an infinite numbers of online ken's that are on permanent VT1 spamming H.Tatsu's into grab,EX DP or S.HP
Is Guilty gear and blazblue as retarded as this?

not the best but the most sniffable by far. cute but her voice is annoying and animations not particularly cool

>tfw she'll never introduce you to the Kurodoberi clan.

Imagine Jam screaming into a megaphone.

fuck off autist

Why is /fgg/ so bad for waifu/anime/sniff posting compared to the rest of Veeky Forums?

i've complained about this earlier but I almost feel like I have some kind of muscle memory dementia. I keep having to relearn combos that I just a while ago I could do. makes me really mad. I certainly don't remember learning an instrument being like this when I was younger, for instance. I could get stuck but I wouldn't suddenly unlearn things.

Because fighting game waifus are superior. Almost every game has really good waifus.

twitter.com/coinjamtv/status/957853438238511105

I mean obviously you can 2H through a lot of this but it's easy to put on the pressure when you've got sparking and meter and you can bait out a 2H with his sick movement options and get a huge punish. i'd run Cell mid because being able to combo off of j.2M without having to use meter and only an assist is huge imo.

if /fgg/ is worse in that regard compared to say /v/ it's not by a whole lot. waifu/anime posting is rampant everywhere where it's even remotely on-topic

super dash takes dbfz gameplay from a 10/10 to a 7/10 desu

t. genius game reviewer

My penis still sucks into my body. My left ball hangs 9 inches while the other hangs for 2cm. Who should I main?

anime Illuminati

based big body buu

Stop saying "bros".

brothas

male friends

Stop saying "dude"

hermano

sup lads

You're retarded.
Tien has disgusting solo damage and has easy hard knockdowns for dumb chiaotzu oki. Think more. Use S more, use specials more, try to avoid scaling.

How come no one uses Captain Ginyu?

stop saying doods

>How come no one uses x character?
Probably because someone does but they require lab time has been out for a week as of today, so you won't see many of those players yet.
Also popularity.

How can people even play six button fighters with a PS4 controller?

nvm I cut the jabs and got 5.2k without meter going to try a different assists and see what else I can do

I never understood this autism. You realize pads have more than 6 buttons right?

If it's a tag fighter, it's fine for me because 4 attack buttons being the face buttons while assist/tagging (and in the case of MvCI, Stone Surge) being the shoulder buttons feel natural.

But in SF, having attack buttons as the shoulder ones feels awkward.

Yeah but it's awkward as fuck reaching for the shoulder button, especially when one of them is a trigger.

Is it wrong if I'm only keeping Teen Gohan in my team because I wanna lewd things with him?

yes.

>26 win streak in ranked ended by another smurf with a 28 win streak
Tragic irony or poetic justice

you can get used to anything

>Reaching

How do you hold a controller that your fingers aren't resting on the shoulder buttons?

Hey m8s

Consensus on Ed? Any edboys here?

incredibly boring to play

I hold it like an arcade stick for the face buttons. Normal grip for the dpad.

Then you're obviously fucking retarded

>he says as he posts a picture from a game only retards would play

Babbies first Tien bnb with 1assist should net you over 5.4k easy.
For a bar you could extend that past 6k.

I use him because he seems like he's got potential.
Ive won 25 matches but lost a good amount to.

claw is the superior way to play on pad though
post 30 seconds of you playing Zato if you think otherwise though

WTF are you on about? That's how most people play fighting games.

>NRS nigger is retarded
Never would have guessed.

do yall think dbfz is worth 60 bucks? and do yall think it will go on sale for vday or spring?

I have literally never played an NRS game though

let me see you meterless 5.4k 1 assist combo don't believe your ass

>Android 21 has 5k+ damage midscreen loops that she can do without assists
>She can bump it to 6.3k with 2 bars
This character is ridiculous.

twitter.com/TLHTotallyDrew/status/958518703548780551

I just got back to SFV, I used to play Ken back in S1 but got didn't really bother with the game.

Right now I'm playing Gief, since i've been playing grapplers for fun lately. Any general tips would really be appreciated.

walk forward, hope your opponent guesses wrong

twitter.com/UriFGC/status/957739711975616518

Literally found something similar myself last night before finding this on twitter. 5379 before super.

Nah that's how I play too for games like Tekken. Otherwise it'd be impossible to do 1+4 and shit without using macros.

cr.LP into instant running bear grab really fucks people up sometimes. I am no expert however.

imagine how much nicer dooberz would look if the animations weren't 2fps

that's not 5.4k nigger

>caring about damage off of the best starters you can get

umm lmao? Who's confirming a single 2M and not doing combos off of assist/iad/2L that kill your damage anyways. It's one of the reasons matches last so long despite everyone's epic 60% combos

How much damage should your combos be doing on average?

>5379
>Literally 21 damage off
Don't be dumb fuck face. Also, that isn't mine. I pulled it from twitter dumb ass. My version nets just over 5.4

>umm lmao? Who's confirming a single 2M and not doing combos off of assist/iad/2L
You're right, usually I'm fishing for that IAD j.H so it deals even more damage.

so where are all the videos calling out DBFZ for the dumbed down game it is?
or is it ok when ASW does it?

In Persona like 20-30% meterless and 70-80ish% with full meter.

TOD or bust nerd

anikiii

what about in BB, GG, Tekken or KoF?

post yours dumbass I already saw that combo, but I don't play Hit. I want to see your you lying faggot

overheads scale damage more though

everybody already knows and accepts that
its just a given

You're basically asking "how long is a string"

dbfz is hard to play bros...

I use my pinky for assists. gotta tap three different buttons fast in combos wtf

post more Sherry
i need my 3DPD

you cant map the 3 button input to one button?

optimally 100% I'd say.

There are plenty of shitters like you complaining.
Also, whining about complexity when you can't even hope to discover the intricacies of it is hilarious, famalam.

wait read it wrong, sorry

Thats some amazingly hilarious projection. Probably the same type of retard who says that everybody here is a bronzie.

So is DBFZ an easy game? How does it compare to GG/BB? How tight are the combo links? How hard are the executions?

The game was literally pitched as being an easier more accessible game. I don't know what you plan on calling out about it that people didn't already know from day 1. I also have no idea what you were expecting. It's an easier game to play than typical ASW games, but I think people are plenty satisfied with it for being more complex than they originally thought or it being complex enough that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if the act of playing the game is easy, fighting a human opponent is not, and there's more than enough tools and options in every given scenario that you're not just going to run a train on someone who knows what they're doing.

I wasn't complaining lad
dbfz isn't a deep game, especially compared to arc sys other works. its made to appear to a lower denominator

>even more
Maybe turn on that damage display.

>appear
appeal* fuck I need to sleep soon

I'm on my fucking laptop. I'm not going to go 2 floors away to boot up a game to satisfy your ridiculous need for that 21 damage when I'm comfy in bed.
You can do nearly the same with vegeta's assist.

Stop being creatively bankrupt and try stuff out.

hella

found the vappa

ok we can stop pretending bb/gg are fun and deep now