/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #726

''Wearing Bae's beanie'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
reddit.com/r/Pricefield/comments/7up8cx/spoilers_some_vague_pricefield_leaks_from_farewell/
mentalhealth.org.uk/your-mental-health/getting-help
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Pricefielder/page/7/
twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/959116779078541318
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Calm down, /lisg/ is higher profile than /r/pricefield. If D9 is going to find out that leakanon is leaking, they'll find out here, not on reddit.

Always kiss the Price.

Max is #1

Chloe is #1 too

Always kiss the Price.

Always entice the price.

Protect precious Cinnamon Bun!

A L W A Y S

Leave that to me.

A CUTE!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

I always love the beginnings of these threads.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Goodnight anons and fellow Pricefielders

goodnight

assblassted legion trying to make us look bad, that's what's happening

Have a nice night, user!

(Hey , just so you know, I'm the guy who posted the Farewell leaks to reddit just tonight *and* BtS to reddit all those months ago)

Isn't it obvious though? As soon as leaks released, those faggots immediately started to spam the thread with their legion bullshit and also with their chloe hate etc. As soon as leaker user mentioned ''aftermath'' they started to beg for ''hurr durr then bring Rachel back'' bullshit.

Now they try to get some attention and spreading farewell leaks

you talk like it's the something that you can proud of. fucking loser

I talk because there's no reason /r/pricefield shouldn't know and we should.

Attentionwhore. That's all I can say

I want all of you to (if any decent posters are here) report this cuck:

reddit.com/r/Pricefield/comments/7up8cx/spoilers_some_vague_pricefield_leaks_from_farewell/

And I'm snarkily talking about it to you right now because it inexplicably makes you mad.

> Please D9 if you can make Chloe and Arcadia be safe then make Max use her powers to bring back Rachel......after months of bullying Max and calling her schizophrenic and other insults.....

Bullying like that and bullying people to suicide is not the way for people to give you is nice things. Karma.

Why are you so mad?

stop talking cuck, you'll pay for it
you can say farewell to your fucking forum and blogs because i'm gonna show you what's obsession

Man they better not bring back Rachel...

There's no chance of that happening

What, are you gonna dox me because I broke your image of /lisg/ being a secret club?

Nah. Farewell is for Max and Chloe. Rachel's story is done.

>lmao u re mad!!
You're the one who created that thread,not me

If Leaker user posts here, I'll ask him if Rachel is in Farewell just to make sure. Let's hope his answer is no or hints at no.

Goddamn redditors are literal cancer. No exceptions.

>reddittors
He is here

But the thread I made isn't mad. I was just letting Pricefield fans know about the leaks. You're the one blowing up at me for making the thread.

>I broke your image of /lisg/ being a secret club?
this is totally what legion would say.
stay tuned faggot, next few days you'll experience the real farewell

I know, but his "lmfao u mad?" attitude says it all. He's just crossposting like a true legionnaire.

mentalhealth.org.uk/your-mental-health/getting-help

because he is from legion. pretty sure he is thinking he won something with his loser friends.

I just can't help it. It's funny how /lisg/ not being a secret drives some of you into a rage.

What are you gonna do, scary man?

>Pricefielder

Hum.I wonder who is he...

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/Pricefielder/page/7/

>/lisg/ not being a secret
>/lisg/ not a secret lmao
>I revealed all of you lmao
The hell are you talking about? You think we are side agents of FBI or what?
Look at how is this attentionlegion is raging though. But you will never get what you want with this attitude

Just report him on reddit and do not reply him.He is having fun with his autism, so let him be.

>Stay mad, /lisg/
I started to think that BtS was a mistake just because of these cucks [legion]. And if that cuck is here I want to ask something to him: how can you not see how fucking CRINGY this is,mate?

No, I'm saying that the people in this thread who are mad I made a reddit post are uncomfortable with /lisg/ not being a secret club, thus their anger

It just got deleted anyway.

>I made a reddit post are uncomfortable with /lisg/ not being a secret club
No, they are only talking about how cringy attentionfag you are.
Don't worry, we do aware that /lisg/ is not a special place and you are not a special snowflake. Ironic, you are telling this to us but you are the one who made thread in plebbit and acting like you are proud of it as if you did something very big.

I just made a post on reddit. I didn't tell /lisg/ about it. I only got pulled into this conversation because someone else visited /r/pricefield and anons started going "Wow how dare he share our secrets?"

stop replying him. still continues his autism

What "secrets" are you talking about? None of those things you shared were revelant with leaker's informations. You were trying to prove yourself somehow, to gain attention. Fucking troll

Damn. :c

New Afterlaughs art for BtS

twitter.com/LifeIsStrange/status/959116779078541318

Best Rachel Amber cosplay in town!!

CORRECT

Max Cosplay that no one can compete!!

Where did they find that periwig?

Love it!!!! Best cosplayer of the LiS fandom

An ordinary day with legion that no one can compete!!!

Guy in green jacket is Frank? I think so

despite that fact that Leaks are forbidden there for certain reasons since SE Toby is watching /r/Lifeisstrange and /r/Pricefield

DuckofDuckness is really strict with this. And posting leaks around 1 month before something is released when we know D9 is happy changing things around like hell is just cancer from Legioncucks who want to be funny and try to get peoples hopes high and make people mad like with E3. Just because you had high hopes and interpreted some of the leaks wrong (And some of the leaks got cut) doesn't mean you have to try to fuck of others and ruin their hopes.

I talked to a lot of normal Amberprice fans lately, and they hope D9 gives a good Farewell episode and they fucking hate Amberprice Legion and their followers for what they have done to the name Amberprice in general.

Don't want to be picky, but can't he ever get Rachel's hair right? And the shirt she's wearing doesn't even match.

legiontards triggered over the fact that farewell's existence, since leaker also said they can't bring her with aftermath they got triggered even more

i don't even hate rachel but wtf man. look at her fans right now

afterlaughs is a sweet lesbian lady

DONTNOD think they slick

bayfags btfo once again, what a surprise

this game will flop so hard

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

*who can't draw faces and for whatever reason, is almost always wrong with details.

a kate a day keeps the sin away

Oh, don't be like that.
It must be hard for her being forced to draw something that opposes her otp

Well, the people I talked with of the Amberprice fan camp are also concerned about Farewell and that D9 will ruin this.

Those are mostly the people who accept what happened to Rachel and live with their dreams in fanfiction and AU and accept canon and such. Its interesting to talk to them, most of them who I tlked to even read my articles where I critical look at Rachel and Chloe (And I do not say Rachel is evil, but I look at critical points) and follow me and reblogg my stuff.

Some of them even block amberpricenation and the rest on tumblr and elsewhere because they hate them to hell. And they are Amberprice fans, says a lot when Amberprice fans with brains start to hate and block the insane part of the own shipping fandom.

i was talking about legion. the group which has been created by bayfag sjws,warryncucks,nathan apologists who are hiding themselves under ''amberprice'' in order to shit on max and chloe

THIS.

Afterlaughs is a pure Pricefield shipper.

Why do you think she hasn't drawn Chloe with blue streak and blue hair in the commisioned artworks for SE/D9 actually?

And afterlaughs gives a lot attention to details and wishes of her customers. Thats her job what she gets paid for.

Can't wait for her next Pricefield work. She mostly does another Pricefield after an Amberprice to balance her mood out.

Yeah, got it.

Its really annoying with this retards. And thats the problem for the sane "Amberprice" fans who are open to discussions and serious talks and even accpet that Rachel and Chloe fell out of love after some time, that Rachel did bad things and her personailty was not that of a Mary Sue and such.

They get shoved under the same label with those Legion people and Amberprice is often linked to Legion lately everywhere. Its a bit sad for them.

Are you tangent101? If so, I like your posts.

There are 2 type of shitters

>(As user said) legion: the group which has been created by bayfag sjws,warryncucks,nathan apologists who are hiding themselves under ''amberprice'' in order to shit on max and chloe

>falseflagging dyke spammer: who bashes Rachel hate with his ignorance, just to make other side look bad (sometimes legion does this too)

after bts ,fandom is filled with these retards

Oh look, Max woke up to make her Chloe breakfast. That was nice of her.

Alice can be cheeky sometimes.

i love you based molli

HYPE!

>Alice
hnnng

Max would be better off with Warren. Chloe is a good friend, but Max and Warren have more in common, so they would probably form a better couple.

>Lisa faints
>Someone has to come over and right her
I feel bad for laffing.

Why does the digital copy have a shipping fee? :(

I smell legion here.

It costs a lot to move all those bits across wire

Lol no.

Don't worry Lisa! Alice has brought you some water.

this is best girl

Chloe approves!