/alg/ - Azur Lane General #115

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread: Toot.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/959343813390098432
twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/959360415271546880
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Aurora_(12)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for breaking Javelin's ribs and snorting her ashes!

Second for breaking Jabberin's ribs and snorting her ashes!

E-chan a cute!

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

Amazon da

This is my wife z46
(yes that's her name)

I want to break Javelin's ribs and snort her ashes!

Go to sleep Gearing.

Puffy vulva da

Sure, but first we need to go faster
Based Thickmazon poster

Don't forget to milk your meido /alg/

Me too! Nicholas's narcotic ashes would also be nice!

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/959343813390098432

So if the tweet mentions Nordkapp and there was a battle between German and British forces there, what does that mean for the event?
Are we seriously getting the goddamn Glorious' Battle event after this shitty nep event?

I want to amputate Javelin's arms and legs, blind her eyes, disable her ears, remove her vocal chords, replace her teeth with sillicone replica implants so she can't chew, and use her as a portable onahole!

They had to put that out sooner or later, might as well get it over with.

Yeah, sadly we're getting that trash instead of the based USN event.

Sounds like it yeah. Oh well, more bongbotes is always welcome.

Would throwing her in the incinerator as she is there produce the highest quality ashes?

Would she require semen to live?

>more bongs
What do you expect? The Japs eat this right up:

>titty monsters (fap material)
>polite, unassertive and feminine (waifu bait)
>didn't contribute in any significant way to the Japs getting BTFO (no history-based embarrassment)

>KMS event ends
>barely 2 weeks after we get a shitty nep """event"""
>nep event ends
>barely 2 weeks after we get a shitty bong """event"""
At least by the time a worthwhile event rolls around I'll have more cubes than I'll know what to do with.

Why incinerate her when you could burn her slowly instead?

>not thanking the devs for the free neps

Because slow roasted ashes taste burnt. Flash incineration produces the highest quality ashes, but it requires an industrial auschwitz tier oven.

I think she looks better with her uniform done up. Why isn't her uniform buttoned?

I think you have shit taste.

E-chan a cute

The longer you take to finish the incineration the more drugs dissipate from her system. For the strongest, highest quality ashes it has to be incineration.

No...no, it's all wrong....how can something this deadly......this ruthless....be this cute....?

But then she'd be wearing it properly like Yorktown-nee. Kurisu-style is the best and cutest anyway.

I want to fuck Big E until she lays eggs!

>check time

Yep, it's SEAniggers. Post boats.

Can't we reach a compromise between producing high quality ashes and causing Nicholas to agonize?

Can Enterprise go into space

That's the worst picture of Belfast I've seen.

Dude, she's high out of her mind. She probably won't even feel her body being slow roasted. If you want the adrenaline flavor do it before hitting her up.

It's 1:28 AM here in California. Good night

At least post a decent picture you shitter.

Can you stop posting this eyecancer causing garbage? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Please wait until her second remodel.

Agonizing pain is best saved for more expendable slutty boats like Javelin. Nicholas has the potential to produce the highest quality ashes so she should be handled with care.

>E acts like Christina, but about warfare instead of science
This is so perfect I might just die of heartbreak if it never happens.

>there are people inside California right now

Are the portlands any good or should I just replace them with something else

No.
but Santaprise can.

Portland will be great when she gets her remodel. They're decent even now, but if you have something better you don't lose much by replacing them.

Fair enough my friends.

Narcotic ashes it is!

>At any point in time there are thousands of people cumming in California.

What a filthy fucking slut.

Don't worry, there's no rule that says we have to only incinerate one girl after all. Javelin can get the slow treatment and we can use the lower quality ashes for cheap party drugs or something.

>thousands
Current population of California is 39 millions. Try a bigger number.

>The shitposters are weak against pictures of Belfast
Begone shitposters! The power of Belfast compels you!

Well I liked it.

You know, I don't normally like Belfast, but her tits in this picture are reasonably sized so I actually like this.

>Well I liked it.
lowest standards

I'm currently using them and Kent in the front, with Rodney, Unicorn and NEET Island in the back. The only boats I have that might be better are the Neptunia characters.

>well I liked it
Might want to get glasses son.

>3 CA frontline
wew lad, post botes

Shoo, shoo.

What the fuck is wrong with your eyes? How can you look at the picture you just posted and the one you posted earlier and think "Yeah, this is a good Belfast"

I like your picture too.

>they're all Mexicans

and asians

I want to protect this smile.

Well it's Belfast so she's naturally cute. What didn't you like about my pictures?

All the other pics are ok so the first one was for (You)s then?

twitter.com/azurlane_staff/status/959360415271546880

I liked it...

Because it turns into Edgyprise

WHO'S THAT BOTEMON?

A new ship that ISN'T Japanese or German!?

HMS Aurora

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Aurora_(12)

HMS Aurora? But holy fuck she tickles my ZR fetish hard.

>new bote
>coming with the next maintenance
>same class as Arethusa and Galatea
Hol up, it's not just a Glorious' Battle copy?

It's gonna be glorious battle, this has nothing to do with it.

>3 CA frontline
They're tough as nails and pack quite a punch. A destroyer lineup just dies too quickly to be worth it.

This is what I have so far in terms of rare ships. Really looking forward to getting Vert and GH for the second fleet's back line

Yeah you also steam at the pace of a snail.

Reminder to my fellow meido posters to report the ash huffing posts. Begone foul shitposting heathens.

>After the war Aurora was sold on 19 May 1948 to the Chinese Navy as compensation for six Chinese Custom patrol ships and one freighter that the British seized in Hong Kong and lost during the war.
More like she is gonna like that Russian DD.
Probably for CNY or Valentine

At this point I'd rather take the shitposters than suffer the disgusting Belfasts you post.

>They're tough as nails
No. CA are actually the squishiest class in the game since they're so slow and have so little evasion and their HP isn't nearly enough to make up for it.
>and pack quite a punch
They can only really do burst damage. They don't have any consistent DPS and if they waste their big shot on something small then they need to reload for ages.
>A destroyer lineup just dies too quickly to be worth it.
You don't need a pure destroyer lineup, but even then torpedo autism can get you very far. Usually one good CA is acceptable in any team, one or two CL's are almost always good, and one or two DDs is fine. Hell you can even go with 3 CL's and still have a great team considering the gunbotes are so good.

Jesus christ, how much fuel does that fleet consume?

SG, help these anons get what they're looking for tomorrow! and help me get through my hellish upcoming day on 2 hours of sleep tops

SG? Why would I need that?

t. Callaghan

Sorry to tell you this Helena but your SG radar wont do shit to help you.

They just seem to work for me.
>have so little evasion
Kent is the only one taking it up the ass regularly, the Portlands seem to be able to dodge a fair amount of shots even in single line formation.

44 per fight

>They just seem to work for me.
They really, really won't at all when you get to the latter worlds. You'll get bodied by the likes of world 8 and up, especially with NEET Island on your team.

What world are you in?

Uh are you exclusively playing on auto or what?

Nerf britbong pls

Or just give the other nations a similar option desu, I wish we had more national synergies

You realize CAs only consume one more fuel than CLs, right? It's not all that different.

Nation synergy is the most boring type of synergy.

More boring than hull type synergy? You must be joking, what other synergies can you even implement? I really like the flavor that nation synergies add

Why are CA more fragile than CL, slower than CL, deal less consistent damage than CL but cost more than CL?

Because it goes by the logic of "bigger" ship = more fuel consumption, I guess.