/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire

Other urls found in this thread:

gta.wikia.com/wiki/Karen_Daniels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post your characters.

Reminder that Toni Cipriani is the most psychotic motherfucker in any GTA game.

You look like the white version of The Weeknd

I was told last thread that I look like Charlie from It's Always Sunny lol.

>cargobob was on sale

HOLY

Playing on ps4.

Looking for friends.

Psn:sp00bie-

i want blater to choke me out with his biceps behind my back while telling me to open my friends list on social club

t. blater

Imagine you're a police officer, and you're chasing some guy who stole a car in your police chopper. Then some asshole comes along with a Cargobob and scoops him up.

>always be nice to Chinese players
>always be considerate of Chinese English

Can I not pick up export cars with the cargobob?

Why would you? Are you this fucking bad at driving that you would rather use the literally worthless fucking cargobob that can only go 50 mph?

I just find it /comfy/, the fact it's actually supported with a cut scene nearly made me melt

some players look for the smart way to do it, waste millions and then try to pretend that it is a useful option or something. You would think they would fly a cargobob once and be like "oh yeah, while carrying a car it goes about as fast as your average tractor" but some people just have no sense of speed or something.

Import export sins:

Killing any of the AI cars in a source missions
Killing any of the AI cars in a solo sell mission
Killing any AI at all.
Trying to sell collections and wasting time gathering other players

i see, so you both have autism and need to minmax perfectly

>Trying to sell collections and wasting time gathering other players
user I...

>it's c-comfy
>you're just a sad minmaxer

Why are those always your go-to responses whenever you homos are called out on your stupidity?

>Import export sins:
>Trying to sell collections and wasting time gathering other players
Do you... not have any friends?

cargobobs are alright

cargobobs are shit, SHIT!

Called out? What? I was just explaining why I would use the slow cargobob. I typically play in at least a half full server when I do it too, I don't mind occasionally getting shot down or having to fight for it. You're way more invested in this than I am.

>i find cargobobs useful for more than just trying to pick up a friend up to have fun and quickly realizing it's shit even for that

Sweaters make you actually look like you've got bobby

>level 100
>own a kimura
>cargobob
>all guns
>high end apartment
>half full cheapest cargo warehouse
>empty vehicle warehouse
>8k
That's the lot, how am I doing lads

When I was level 100 all these things didn't even exist.
Kids these days just have everything.

You didn't get the buzzard attack chopper? you can just summon it beside you every 4 minutes using secuserve commands

looks lanky af

you couldnt get 8k at lelel 100?

Lelelelel

no, but that's next. It was that or bob and then I saw bob on sale and immediately picked it up, glad I did too, it's the most fun I've had in the game of a lot of fun. I fully modded a few bennys customs, hydraulics and all. Really set me back some. Didn't buy all guns on second character to save having them all on mission, it's rough having to really grind again though.

Yeah, better to buy Bob on sale. It's not worth 1.7 million.

wait so you don't want every gun, or you do? i just use the office weapon locker to get rid of annoying ones.

You mean tall and imposing af. Ty then

I like the cargobob because I don't have to deal with the autistic AI drivers.

Hopefully I make enough in time but I'll still but it regardless.

I decided to try them all out on 1 character thinking the gun locker would take care of any annoying ones. But, you're bringing them for missions.

the wheels look good, exhaust kinda looks like a spilled can of turpentine though

But you instead have to deal with an Asperger's helicopter that doesn't want to fly up as if it's scared of heights and doesn't want to fly fast as that is too dangerous for it, what if it encounters a hill or a building?

>low level GTAG doing car sale
>skid torches the sale for lulz, 60K down the toilet
>grind and sell collection of my own to help him get his money back
>collection car inexplicably catches fire at $0 damage and dies 30 feet from the drop-off
>no bonus

I like it more than the other options, just a personal preference. Rather have one can of spilled turpentine than two.

Guys I know there are mod menu users here in GTAG, why don't you say it ? I love when you guys use it for fun like spawning 10 faggios and a flying bus.

im too much of a scaredy cat for cheating
if i did id like to try a chernoblimp or something

so much customization on this thing and its fun to drive. Cant wait to ruin it!

weird exhaust and if thats a window on the hood thats cool too

Is it out?

yes

dont just randomly out guys on an anonymous board anons!

the starling is cute. CUTE!

what is the fate of the qt from key codes?

ya mean karen?
gta.wikia.com/wiki/Karen_Daniels

ayyy lmao

do you cum in peas?

Try dressing like a Sailor Moon character with skirts and stockings and everything.

>Status: Alive

i had a sailor schoolgirl outfit in either fable 2 or 3
looked pretty good with the hammerthyst
better melee weapons when?

I've been beating the shit out of npcs in the piers mission for the past 6 minutes and my strenght bar stat didn't move by 1 millimeter. Am I doing something wrong?

were you unarmed or using a melee weapon?
back on old-gen i just beat on a car with a player inside until i maxed out

Unarmed, and it's getting tedious. Guess I don't really need full strenght anyway

sounds like you need a weapon then
if you fancy a change of scenery i find the subways are always a good spot to bash a few peds since the cops cant really interrupt

Go to the docks or the industrial areas south of the map and try finding an industrial truck with an empty bed. Once you find one, hop on in and spam attack to make your character stomp its strength up.

Whoops. Super late reply. Sorry, had to sleep

I'm EST. New York. I could go just about every evening after work. Sundays and Tuesdays are off days where I can attempt to go all out for CM attempts

Yes I agree, the starling is super cute

I'm redownloading right now. I don't care for online at all. I just want to play the singleplayer campaign again and have some freeroaming fun on my old 100% savegame.
What are some must have mods for increased realism? I want the cars to behave more realisticly, take more damage etc...
Thanks a lot /gtag/

That's stupid. Just play it normally without mods

no

check'd

How did you have a Sailor outfit with such limited options in Fable?
tfw you replay Fable 2 for the 50th fucking time because you just want to have fun with something again

>super lightweight
I would buy either pic related or an ariel atom in a heartbeat.

gotta get creative with the dyes in fable
gta is a little trickier to play dressup

40 flyings to go

Just do the missions in the flight school, that shit got my bar to 100

the only two i dont have golds in are so annoying though :(

The infinite supplies glitch got patched apparently.

Meanwhile, a yet another Deluxofag snuck under the map and started griefing the lobby.
Kikestar’s priorities are atrocious.

Who's playing? I can't find any crew sessions

When?

>Sourcing a car
>Pinkslip mission
>win the car fair and square
>still get swarmed with goons the second I drive off in it
I fucking hate this game

Open source gta 3 when?

next update when?

i think theres 4 more cars on dripfeed, so maybe in a month or so if we are lucky

hmm i think im at like 20-25m so i may need to stealth some cash and buy bonds

hey what is the first car i should buy for online? The armored kumura?

cargobob

Nightshark, memeruma is for the kids

Armoured Kuruma is good for hugboxing heists

Yee. You'll wanna grind Heists for them big bucks early on. Kuruma is the perfect vehicle for setups and finales

holocuck

>Killing any of the AI cars in a source missions
Why wouldn't you kill them? They shoot your car to shit and just respawn up the road if you outrun them

Still no idea what the means

i like this