www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

STALEARIS
>Pastebin:
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com
>The Development of Stellaris en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_hell

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-49jLLa3N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Play Sophons.

first for wiz

Reminder that only way to save Stellaris is to make game opensource and let modders actually change code of the game

>other empire finds Sanctuary and kills the guardians but the system is on the edge of their borders
>guild a frontier outpost nearby and grab a ringworld for no effort
>fallen empire declares war on awakened empire
>awakened empire smashes the FE fleet
>I declare war on FE and snipe out a couple planets because stellaris AI is retarded and the AE didn't bring any transports
>get 4 gaia worlds for no effort
Who /devilish/ here?

play earth 2150

But that's paedophilia user!

satellite reign is good for 5 minutes. then you realise the game is literally the same fucking thing every time

>ancient, incredibly advanced race finds a ringworld and claims it for their own
>some apes/birds/lizards living in the spacer equivalent of mud huts builds a pirate radio station nearby and gains total control of the ringworld, advanced race can no longer enter space around it without violating the NAP
t-thanks paradox

What could save Stellaris is giving up on competitive game, and make more effort towards storytelling experience, like the rest of the Paradox games.

The rest of pdx games are DLC vehicles and epic MEMES, not storytelling experience

Those are good memes, though. Stellaris is not varied enough to produce good memes.

Question: are the pop graphics changes ironman-compatible?
I want to cheevo whore, but it would be nicer to do it in a galaxy full of anime sex elves and monstergirls

>Question: are the pop graphics changes ironman-compatible?
nope

WIIIIIZZZZZZZ

how the fuck do i disable the creation of more civlian ships in aurora? These fuckers are lagging my game ree

>tfw you are researching tech so fast that by the time your ships are upgraded its time to overhaul them again

Good thing this is being fixed in 2.0!

> not splitting your fleet up into 16 parts and sending them all to different stations for upgrades
> doing any research
Lern2play

Every playthrough's the same otherwise.
If my objective is just "win" it's tiresomely repetitive and I can do it with my eyes closed.
At least cheevos give me something to do.

>given the tools to make your own story in a strategic sandbox
>gib story pls

did you RP as the dragonborn in skyrim?

I don't need a game to make my own story. What I need for a game, the interactive medium, is to react to my storytelling exploits and tell me story back.

What you suggest I do is to make a lego city without any legos. I can do it with the power of imagination in my head, sure, but something to actually interact with and mold by my imagination is what I'm paying Wiz for.

That's what I'm doing! It still takes years to upgrade all my ships!

Actually I wouldn't mind some 300 year long archstories event chains you can pursue. Set it up like the cirseses one per game but multiple different ones. The one that pops is influenced on what you are doing and gives you defined goals to work towards. Each one ending in a victory condition would be nice to. Like "Ascension" for spiritualists or "Creating a new universe your people leave to" for materialists that have utterly mastered the laws of nature to the point they are literal gods.

>spiritualists ascension into the shroud to actually become as gods

You can't.
There'll be a game wide toggle in Aurora C# to allow them to build or not.

>paying wiz
that`s your mistake right there

Hyperlanes only is the mark of the true patrician mastermind!

>(system) Prime

And people complain about Andromeda's goofy faces.

>>(system) Prime
It was never a problem in MoO2. Why is it a problem now?
Oh right, you weren't alive for that. My condolences.

bretty sure thats photoshop

the difference between Andromeda and the rest of ME is that andromeda suffered(post patch) from consistently shitty facial animations whereas the rest of ME only suffered from occasional hilarious facial animations

Define "shitty facial animations", because I'm used to games where the mouth was just a sprite in front of the face.

>(system) Secundus

MoO2 can be played strictly as a game for its gameplay and greatly enjoyed. Stellaris cannot.

Can a psychic federation and a spiritualist awakened empire take on the Contingency and win?

What are some must have mods for Stellaris? Looking for stuff that adds more resources/events/whatever.

If they have enough fleets I don't see a reason why not

>tfw ally actually comes though when it counts

Sara Ryder is a great representation for us brain-damaged people everywhere.

Who's who?

More Events Mod (I shill it because I contributed). I heard Dynamic Political Events and Potent Rebellions are also good event additions, but I prefer modding to playing, so I pretty much only play with my own mods.

numbers on grey is ally, numbers on green is him, numbers on red is enemy

LEX
forever and ever

... seriously? It looks like the stuff I do in MMD.
And I never gave a fuck about animating faces in MMD.

I don't get it.

You might as well avoid getting used to playing with mods with 2.0 right around the corner.

comic kino

>Realize that most of my 250 mods will likely not work with 2.0
>Really like what 2.0 does

FUCK

the box symbolises every human being, thrust into an absurd, meaningless place (the golf practice practice practice club)
it's life is a result of random chance and only lasts a short, painful while until it is snuffed out by the forces of the universe

very kafkaesque

Does anyone plays Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion anymore?

What does leviathans extended do anyway?

Some mods will probably update fast, and if you've played with mods for a while then going back to a changed vanilla may feel like a breath of fresh air while you wait for the rest of them to update.

It's not really well balanced online sadly
Would really like a sequel

5 large fun late game events with high quality original models and a spooky space mystery aesthetic.

If you start going about Mass Effect, there's this : youtube.com/watch?v=V-49jLLa3N4

Perfectly fits Stellaris too.

how late-game are they? 2400? 2350?

[WIZ ACTIVITY]

I`d like to find a pirate link for the new version. Everything I find even on russian speak forums are clickbait, old or trojans.

Nice Lorem Ipsum.

The systems they appear in spawn around the time you research a certain sensor tech (Subspace Sensors, I think) but they are all dormant until the player chooses to fuck with them. Power wise they vary quite a bit with the weakest simply being a single extremely powerful ship you need to take out a few times (you need a fleet strength of about 500k to think about taking it on) with the strongest being full on invasion events way stronger than vanilla crisis.

>Fleet names
>Fleet 1, Fleet 2, Fleet 3, Fleet 4

So, something like NSC or ISB is pretty mandatory? Might check it out sometime.

>stellaris
>no organic ships
>no hive queen civic

Most of the events give you extremely powerful ships and/or planets as a reward, although its obviously much easier with tech mods and shit you can do it vanilla with big enough empire to back a super fleet to take on the easier ones to get the rewards to do the harder ones.

>300 year long archstories event chains you can pursue.
This could be pretty damn cool if they were variated enough and had different branches and random factors with a massive reward at the end.
But since we are talking about Wiz here, it will end being lineal shit with a +5% damage.

That'll be the 30$ DLC.

>mfw Theodora denounces me

To be fair the Romans had stuff like Legio X, Legio Africana and so on

How do % buffs work in stellaris? Are they additive as in having a +5%, +10%, and a +10% buffs equals a total +25% modifier? Or is it different?

I think additive, unless specified otherwise.

>Stagnant ascendancy pops up
>They literally love me to the point that they want to put my pops in zoo's
>I'm the only one they have open borders with

+10%, +50%, -10% and -25% modifiers would get you a (1+0,1+0,5)*0,9*0,75=1,08 modifier, for example. before all % modifiers were additive, but surprise surprise people stacked -% to get free shit.

That picture is oddly accurate.

When I'm playing fanatic purifiers burning the zoo worlds are the best thing ever.

>(1+0,1+0,5)*0,9*0,75=1,08

Ok I may be a brainlet here but what? Why are you adding 0's?

>commas instead of decimal points

>everybody lives in burgerland

Civilized people use the comma. Spaces and commas are the way to go, so that you can say you did 10 589,68 damage in one hit.

>10 589,68 damage in one hit.

How do you do 58968 damage ten times in one hit?

I am not a burger and your shithole country doesn't deserve to speak to me
no, it's wrong. Commas are for grammar, decimals are for math.

Actually roman legions had tittles as many shared numbers over the republic/empire, Legio X Equestris, Legio X Veneria, Legio X Gemina and Legio X Fretensis for example just to use your example.

>burgers can't comprehend the fact that other people have their own way of doing math
Pathetic.

>decimals are for math.
>math.
>.

But math is supposed to be universal to the point its likely how we will communicate with aliens first.

When did they become not additive. I thought they were always additive dammit.

Yet burgers insist on doing their own way. Just like they force that retarded month/day/year format.

. is a decimal.
. is a period.

How is this hard to understand?

So /math/ tell me
What is a billion
or

1.3 or 1.4 maybe, and only negative ones are multiplicative. Most of the time.

Fuck these cunts, either I accept to have their favor and send some of my people to live in a zoo, or I refuse and displease them which may even result in a future war for all I know.

>What is a billion
(10^6)^2 obviously

What do you have to lose? It's a nice zoo?

I don't think observers will really ever invade you with anything other than "stop atrocities" goal either way, though.

Just like you're insisting doing it your way. I find commas good for big numbers, eg one million like so 1,000,000.00 and I don't think commas should be in place on decimal points.