/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

It's just a game have fun edition

>wpsg guilds
(H) - Sunwell.pl - Angrathar - WOTLK 3.3.5a - Rates: x2 (1-69) x1 (70-80)
(H) - Burning-crusade.com - TBC 2.4.3 - Rates: x1 (1-70)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/Pf4934FP

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFQMfoZ088
cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=its perfect&realm=Hades
burning-crusade.com/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=KxDhR_gwevY&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I LIKE WOTLK BECAUSE RET PALADINS ARE THE BEST

I couldn't figure out by the thread if and were actual wpsg guilds so I left them out for now. Let me know.

4x?

youtube.com/watch?v=ByFQMfoZ088

what did kain mean by this it's been 6 weeks without a word

>Being corpse camped by a multiboxer in STV
>He is always online
>If not him then a level 80 paladin is doing it
>According to the GMs this is perfectly fine

Aaaaaaaand Sunwell is dropped

>no autism leaving people out
>leaves Hades guild out

questcucks BTFO
RDF patricians in full comfymode

How fun and good are rogues in wotlk should I roll one?

why is it in 90% of the cases always a paladin or a dk
you can go to every wotlk server and there will be 1 of those in stv and in tanaris just running around searching for lowbies

I honestly don't mind being ganked whilst leveling, it's part of being on a PvP server but being camped by someone you clearly can't even hit is just annoying.

Because those are the "OP" classes in the expansion. Same with Rogues in vanilla. The specific class doesn't really matter because those type of players only want to use the most powerful thing against the weakest possible opponent.

/wpsg/ guild is now looking for more members
we are currently raiding T11HC content on Hades-Twinstar (1x progressive cata)
2 raid days as of this moment, wednesday+sunday from 21:00-01:00 CET
roll anything and you'll get to raid normals but if you want to progress i would strongly suggest you roll a useful class
currently wanted: arms warrior with prot OS, ele shaman, hunter
official /wpsg/ discord channel: discord.gg/aMnwM8M

gameplay wise they are in the middle not too boring but not too crazy either
the best single target dps in the first 2 tiers

Can't wait to roll on the server so shitty the GM bought a character to get into the 10 man raid that already has 10 members!

holy shit that's true they already had a 10man so someone eventually got kicked out so one of their core could join
poor guy leveling x1 in cata for pretty much nothing

oh fuck off already nobody is interested in cata
it already happened with multiple people who leveled to 85 and never got invited to raid and they quit

In case some poor soul read this and takes this shitposting seriously.

There is over 16 active people and everyone is raiding, you can easily check bosskills website and armory. We have two different sets of people raiding on sunday and wednesda. And even freshly dinged characters get to raid normal right away. Last person to hit 85 was Omanko and he is raiding, proofs on both on armory and bosskills.

cata-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?guild=its perfect&realm=Hades

There is a lot of interesting stuff on bosskills, too bad no other server but Hades will give you such technology.

comfy naxxmemes or comfy TBC until classic releases.. both sound pretty good desu it's hard deciding

>cataclysm

neck yourself

imagine being nostalgic for cata, even having played cata for more than 2 weeks
lol

T11 is one of the best tiers in the game. Its not about nostalgia.

go back to legion, kiddie.

hurry the fuck up kain you dirty nigger

gd is trash

better than the polish shitwell

lmao not even close
shrekbabbies get out

GD is dead but it isn't trash nobody fixes bugs as fast and accurate as Kain and his team

i wish i was new enough to be this naive

Looking for a comfy playthrough of vanilla wow. Any youtube playlist recommendations?

cringe

gd doesnt have this many pet bugs

yes, thinking gd isnt the best wrath server and burning out on a proven polish janitor simulator is pretty cringey.

gdwhen

>no autism leaving people out
>leaves out the only guild that raids

Same shit happens with rogues and mages in vanilla. Warlocks did that shit in tbc and when i played on Hades every hunter on the opposing faction could and would gank.

Nature of the beast my dude

Is shaman the most desired TBC class due to bloodlust stacking? I remember we used to bring 4-5 back in retail.

and chain heal.
you only need one enhance shaman to buff your rogues, and you don't need an ele shaman. only resto gets multiple spots

The best part is that the GM of the cata guild got banned for botting and took even longer to level the 2nd time THEN he kicked some one out of the raid group for himself and his friend

>better than the polish shitwell
>gd doesnt have this many pet bugs
>yes, thinking gd isnt the best wrath server and burning out on a proven polish janitor simulator is pretty cringey.
>gdwhen
ugh.... lol?

>5 year old webm of something kain fixed
>to defend his neverfixed polish janitor closet

uhhh...lol?

I know it's autistic as hell, but is there a way to play offline a Legion private server?
As in, me as the only player/GM in the game, fucking around in the world sand-box like. If it's possible, any guide to set everything up?

rofl. sure thing kain

only fresh newfriends think kain doesnt immediately fix shit if and when we find it. always has.

mm okay, kain.

yogg was broken for two weeks straight

what was broken? we got Yogg0 to 10% and didn't wipe because of an encounter bug...

tentacle spawn rates
malady, grip, beam all working incorrectly
last phase adds didnt function correctly with heal

well, its fixed now and has been for probably a year or whenever we played last

this was broken just months ago and took weeks to fix

how does it feel to be such a cuck that you get ganked out of the server

*10 gdcoins have been deposited into your account*

redpill me on sunwell

another shitty polish wotlk sever that will die before ulduar is released

proofs?

you mouthbreathing thundercunt, the only server that was better than GD was ToD, which unfortunately died. GD is objectively the best wrath server to play on, especially if Kain launches a fresh one.

lurk more

think you meant to say literally the corecraft of wotlk, but better

what makes it better than half finished vaporware?

lmao. fuck off kain

No one knows?

rest in peace lolimancer

how much longer until 4x

sunwell is literally the corecraft of wotlk servers

Is the alliance guild on atlantiss ded?

a few days for cooking and leatherworking and another one for the fat lazy alliance dwarf
just start leveling nigger

ALL raid work ALL quest work NO lag NO bug we wait u

Crawlinggg iiiiin my skiiiiinnnnnn

go dig up bug tracker reports

im not linking shit when you can find it yourself if you want proof

it's shit wait for the better server memories to come out

>memories

oh nono ononon

Why aren't you playing on funwell? xd

really activates my windows

nobody cares. back to your containment discord

I enjoy video games

don't worry, there is more to come!

(H) Sunwell Angrathar WoTLK 3.3.5a is looking for more players to have an active 25 man going on.

>Server?
Sunwell.pl is a progressive realm with more than 2k pop on average.
buffed naxxramas, prenerf ulduar

>Rates?
Sunwell has lvl 1 to 69 x2 and then lvl 70 to 80 x1.

>Whats classes do you need?
whatever you want to play

>But who do i whisp?
Anyone from the guild

>Raid times?
In talks, most likely a time thats between EU and NA

gum loving the server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck sunwell

so what is sunwell just a 10 man guild then? I am honestly trying to figure it out the GM doesn't seem like he even want to try to do 25 mans for some reasons

join gummy and friend, we've got a great gm

Look at how dead this thread is. Look at how dead Angrathar is. A 2x server with ~2k pop in its first week, it's doomed to die in a month max.

fresh gd soon :^)

this shit isnt rocket science

if we get 20+ willing players we are going to do 25 man content
if we wont get 20+ willing players we will need to resort to 10 mans

I dont want to pug raid with normies, and i dont want to try and balance players who want to down bosses, and players who are just in for the memes.

I did sunwell content on feronis and shit is actually challenging at times, even naxx because the much bigger numbers. Ulduar is pre nerf aswell until TOGC gets release.
I can attest for quality of endgame raids, but we need people to trust and actually play the game for a while.

Well, feronis is still going strong despite new realm being released (1500online right now so they barely lost players)

i want fucking VANILLA
WHERE IS THE BEST PLACE I CAN PLAY VANILLA
FUCKING CHINKS AND GOOKS SELLING GOLD WITH GMs WHERE CAN I PLAY BLIZZLIKE VANILLAAAAAAAAAAAA

official classic. which will come out within the year, in the meantime play gummies

>within the year
LOL

play vanilla on retail for truly blizzlike experience

(((they))) said same shit about feronis when i shilled it fucking year ago, yet it still has stable pop

screencap it and quote me. you'll be proven wrong

WHAT THE FUCK IS GUMMIES?

It has a stable pop because it attracts a special niche (Polish players). As you've said, it still has a good pop despite Angrathar's release.

Angrathar is doomed to die, unless something weird happens, like Warmane shutting down overnight.

>blizzard's going to release classic the same year they release a new expansion
>they won't use it to fill content gaps

WHAT IS GUMMIES? IS THIS SOME DISCORD CIRCLEJERK BULLSHIT? JUST TELL ME WHERE CAN I PLAY A GOOD SERVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

burning-crusade.com/home/

deny it all you want. you not believing doesn't make it any less true. and you'll eat your words when it turns out to be true.

GUMMY BTFO!!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=KxDhR_gwevY&

What's the pop like on gummy's?

ez