/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

New titlescreen edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GneueoIbVCU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamprocapnos
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-Sleep-Special-Square/dp/B003WT2798
amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-Ultimania-SE-MOOK/dp/4757527888
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for sora x riku gay sex

You could have let it die and freed us all.

>roll again for xex
>get illustrated xion
>no gems left over

this is my grave and this is where i die

>those comments

youtube.com/watch?v=GneueoIbVCU

why do you care?

>muh ecelebs
fuck off

DANCE WATER DANCE

GET UP ON THE HYDRA'S BACK

WHERE'S THE FUN IN THIS

>for some reason I was thinking new namine was like the 2.8 key arts
>it's just namine/xion/vanitas
"b-but muh tier 7"
Is there even an upright magic multiplier in a late enough slot that would make that worth while?
At least vanitas had diamond dust 5th slot for those who don't already have xion with darkgnaw's 5th slot

>blew all my jewels
>currently have four namines
>want to roll for traits now
>but upcoming HSC

This is torture! Tortuuurre!

How can one character be so good? I'm also betting he will try to pull a fast one in KH3 only to get dealt with in five minutes.

No need to bet we already know he's going to try something from Re:Coded HD's secret scene.
>"Whatever. I've got my hands full with my own plans."

MOVE ASIDE

Death came to /ffg/ before it came to /khg/, strange.

So I can buy HD 1.5 and HS 2.5 and be entirely caught up?

You'd be missing 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

>10
SUBMIT

Do it.

if you didnt pull 25 times you are pretty lucky

Can never have enough Poison resist

I just find the comments funny.

who is s/he?

(You)

sephiroth is cool

old and busted, secret bosses who make your risk losing your thumbs are the new hotness.

Darth Vader secret boss in Sephiroth's place, WHEN? Thanos secret boss, WHEN?

Literally never

do you remember this joke?

Are you fucking kidding me?

I'll accept Necrophobe and Yu Yevon with Braska's FInal Aeon.

I realy wish we got Yuna, Rikku or Paine as real characters instead of the throwaway fairies. I'm pretty sure data about Rikku being meant to be a partner can be found in KH1 or KH2.

The only real and smart choice.

>remember
Nigga I make it like once every other thread

>Roxas, the “Sora + Ventus” Nobody, was able to use a Keyblade. In contrast Xemnas, the “Terra + Master Xehanort” Nobody, wasn’t able to use a Keyblade. Why is this?
>Nomura: I’d rather that point remain a mystery. It’s possible that he intentionally wasn’t using one.
Come fucking on Nomura, it's obvious you didn't make him use one to not give away the plot.

Xemnas didn't use a keyblade because Nomura is making up the plot as he goes, regardless of what he claims.

ok

Meh the only thing I'm 100% positive was made up is the robbed figure being time-travelling Ansem SoD.

I cracked the code guys. Braig is the one who has inherited the MoM will, his role is being the failsafe, acting indirectly to keep the story on track.

DARKNESS

surpasses all

gives you sick gains!

Sora shouldnt have gotten the keyblade back

Also KHUX, which may play some kind of role in KH3's story. And if not in 3 then a later spinoff after that considering Nomura thinks a game ahead at most. It'd be pretty cool to see Daybreak Town in KH3 as a new original world if we don't get something like cable town, that may be where Lauriam/Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx were from originally bc they aren't from radiant garden. Also an important thing from KHUX is possibly learning more about Ventus' past if that really is him in the flesh and how he met Xehanort.

I swear Xemnas spends most of kh2 in his room at the castle that never was repeating the words DARKNESS into a mirror thinking about how sexy his nobody voice is.

He spends half of the time doing that and the othery half sitting alone in chamber of repose crying about the friends he so much misses but can't remember.

So will KH3 kill off everyone not SRK or will Kh4 have both SRK, TVA & RXA/L running around?

Is 150 jewels every 5 quests the fastest way to get them? Life is pain.

>mfw it went down from 300 jewels a pop
And I thought the merchant was on my side for once.

the easiest way is the 300 daily jewels from rewards

The fastest way to get more jewels is with your wallet, kupo.

Are you playing NA or JP? Because in JP, you can almost swim in jewels. I spent 45k to mercy Ventus EX, 15k to mercy Armor of the Master, bought multilple avatar boards, and I'm already back up to 20k.

Europe. I can't into moon.
This will be more annoying when the no ap ends and I can't grind.

I can't read moonrunes either, but I do okay between translation guides and pattern recognition skills. I get why you wouldn't want to switch, though. Right now, grinding story missions and proud mode quests will be your best bet. Make sure you try to do everything you can, though. Daily, events, everything.

He's Luxu, go warch KHX Back Cover, user.

>he
Does that look like a man to you?
It's clearly Ava. She's the "Master" for the Union Leaders and she's holding the flower which is the same kind Strelitizia's name comes from, meaning that black coat knows Strelitzia.

It HAS to be Ava.

>it HAS to be Ava
It could be literally anyone. It could be Strelitzias sister, or Larxenes somebody, or a cute catboy trap or anyone in between.

The smart people would take the strelitzia as a cue that it's an established character with a connection to her.

Which narrows things down quite heavily.

>she's holding the flower which is the same kind Strelitizia's name comes from

what

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strelitzia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lamprocapnos

>What Does the Bleeding Heart Flower Mean?

>Expressing your emotions openly
>A deep and passionate love between two people
>Spurned or rejected love, especially in the Eastern cultures where the flower originated
>Being too sensitive or emotionally reactive to the world around you
>Feeling compassion and unconditional love for everything in creation
>A connection that goes beyond life and death

>Most blooms are bright pink or red for a romantic quality. The rarer white Bleeding Heart is considered a symbol of purity and innocence instead, especially to represent beautiful young women who died in a tragic way.

I remembered the name, it's a bleeding heart vine.

"Established character" is a pretty big assumption to make. For all we know, it could be a character we don't know of yet a connection to Strelitzia.

OK user, let's look at more details.
The figure under the coat appears to be female. The coat isn't fitted well either, suggesting it was given to her from someone much bigger.

Also
EVERYONE ELSE IS DEAD

Dude, I get it. It could be Ava. I'm saying it could also be someone else. My point is that we don't KNOW who it it, and saying "IT IS 100% AVA THERES NO DOUBT" is idiotic.

I'm just following the evidence. If another possibility presented itself with something other than "well you don't know for sure that it isn't", I have no reason to believe it isn't Ava.

SOURCE!!! Where did this art come from? How have I not seen this?

But the robed figure was confirmed to be Ansem SoD in KH1.

amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-Sleep-Special-Square/dp/B003WT2798

amazon.com/Kingdom-Hearts-Birth-Ultimania-SE-MOOK/dp/4757527888

7 days and 4 hours remaining

until we're all totally underwhelmed

mah boi

being a Disney event, my only expectation is a world reveal

check out the last line of the Wiki description

I really hope they got Nimoy's voice lines for Master Xehanort for KH3 before he passed away.

they did not user, they had just barely switched engines at that point, either theyll get a sound alike or they will make young xehanort/xemnas/ansemSoD the "main" xehanort

Why wouldn't we be? It's not like we'll get much anyway. Remember that we're not getting a release date until around April so why would they bother with now?

>need three playthroughs of KH1FM to get the platinum trophy
Should I even bother?

The difficulty trophies stack on PS4

bahahahha his name is Butz

Terra is actually named Tina in JP
this isn't uncommon
It's also why early final fantasy games have such famously bad translations

I, uh, thought this was /ffg/. My bad.

I should clarify that the Terra I am referring to is the Terra from Final Fantasy 6

Oh, well close enough
>Gilgamesh will never appear in Kingdom Hearts

Thinking of platinuming KH2. Anyone have any tips to point out what I need to know before I start this ride?

Just do critical so you dont have to do more than 1 playthrough

This is the key, unlike KH1, you get the proud mode trophy even if you do critical mode. I made this mistake and ended up getting all but the critical mode trophy. Never again.

I wish they had added a clear data function to KHFM for PS3/4

It's literally the only game in the series that doesn't save after the final boss, so all the EXP Ansem drops is completely useless.

If I am running around with the best 6* I managed to pull should I bother trying to get guilt on the common medals you can farm from quests?

its just annoying to do and nova does barely any damage

>tfw no doujin of the gullwings forcing sora to have sex with them

light

fool

I want more of Player's friends.

me too

Bet

?

>go to the gamefaqs KH3 board
>all they talk about is Jungle Book and Treasure Planet

D23 can't come soon enough.

>gamefags
What did you expect?

Is that an avatar part or just something for a cutscene?