amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347
>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/kYq09rmn
pastebin.com/sb92XSy9
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41760
picosong.com/wqyqy/
youtube.com/watch?v=vTYpFYboXig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Party bird is best bird alright

It's been a while since we've had a thread die

What is her endgame with the nightguard?

To make him hers of course

Can you elaborate?

What the fuck how did the thread die?

I want Scrap Baby to rollerskate up to me and gut me, killing me instantly with her scooper-arm!

By falling off page ten.

>you will never experience such bliss

Reposting Part 8 and 9 of EWS.
pastebin.com/kYq09rmn
pastebin.com/sb92XSy9

Comment, critique, etc. is much appreciated.

We don't, just be adept at making killer robots

Will we ever see her more brutal leader side? My understanding was Vix is hated for overseeing the wasteland with an iron fist which hides the sad PTSD war vet inside.

Molten Freddy but he wraps his tendrils around you whenever he catches you

Does he kiss you on the mouth too?

No, that's gay

You think that's a tendril brushing up against you user? Hope you're ready to get filled with molten bear "remnant".

>Molten Freddy giving himself a cock
>implying he can fathom anything that isn't child friendly

Murder is child friendly?

He's got a sort of Pyrovision going on, he thinks he's feeding the birthday boy cake when he rips your face apart

>thinks he's giving a kid a lollipop
>he's facefucking user
Hot.

Please stop trying to sexualize a mess of wires

reposting

There's nothing gay or degenerate about this at all. No sir.

I want Lefty to turn me into the Bite of '18!

>several drinks later
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=41760

>Bonnie will never marry your dad

>She fears THE KNOT

>that qt Foxy smile
He's so perfect for an out of order bot.
You left out the black to Foxy's exposed chest.

What knot? They don't have genitals.

I want Ballora to ride me until I’m a bloody stain on the floor.

That's what management tells everyone on their first day

Been a while since I went to sleep before 5am.

Was FFPS the best installment since the original?

Like three people here played it. The simulator bits were fun everything else was garbage.

Simulator sections were ok. Everything else sucked. I also wonder why Scott bothered to model Gooftrap if he was gonna be seen as much as Baby.
FNAF 3 was the best game since 1, IMO.

For some fucking reason I imagine that Yenndo is something otherworldly like the shadows, explaining how whenever you see it you freak the fuck out.

I think he was just meant to be a hallucination.
I dread the day that Scott discovers Lovecraft.

He was just an attempt to emulate Golden Freddy in FNAF1.

>half of all the out-of-court settlements were from sexual harassment claims over the years

It still irritates me that Golden Freddy got turned into a ghost kid, along with everything else that was mysterious.

Behold! A Shin Ballora again.

picosong.com/wqyqy/
Reposting this thingywhozits

She's seen firsthand the toll centuries of drinking has on Foxy, had to pick up the slack once he became a depressed destructive deadbeat, may have heard about Chica's bender, knows to the point of making jokes, Chica had an alcoholic father who physically abused her, and has seen Mike knocked out from it, it's a little understandable why she'd be leery of Foxy's grog.

The giant head thing from FNAF2 was already sort of pushing it.

>inb4 /5N@F/'s Barneyfag shows up

>"The rest of his friends will be coming soon"
>those whispers
Oh.

Grizzly Bear
>Freddy
>Toy Freddy
Black Bear
>Nightmare
>Lefty
Polar Bear
>Funtime Freddy

What other bear species would you like a Freddy recolor to resemble?

Game was simple dumb fun, really liked it. I got fucked more than once by a pizza spawning just off-screen and then running into it before the screen moved.

I know they’re probably based off the way Goji’s flesh started forming new creatures, but I can easily imagine the minireenas dropping off of her like the Cloverfield lice. A rampaging Shin Ballora would be horrifying.

If you’re in contact with the artist, can you ask them about doing a Hedorah or Biolante-inspired Ennard at some point?

Who is your favourite of the core four?

The fox

Freddy is the only acceptable option
>classy outfit
>leader of the band
>in the title of a game he stars in only as a hallucination

>but I can easily imagine the minireenas dropping off of her like the Cloverfield lice.
>BITE! WE GOT A BITE!
That was a great scene, chaotic but you got to see and hear enough without going overboard imo. If it wasn't so contrived to pull off, I'd like a first person FNAF film. It'd fit the gameplay a lot more and might better work with the spooky moments like seeing Chica at the door or Goldie showing up in the office. Though I'd also enjoy a District 9 documentary type of film where things switch to archival footage and is shown from one of the cameras, with action being caught or missed by the swiveling.

I still say Tim and Eric-style queasy VHS would be the best format for a found footage FNaF movie.

A mix of first person and traditional perspective would work better, I think. With first person being used for stationed cameras.
The thing about first person is that the environment has to be changing or it gets stale. That’s why Cloverfield travelled throughout the city, showing the scale of the destruction. Or why Frankenstein’s Army is structured kind of like a video game, with the gradual escalation of the cyborgs.

An exploitative film in the vein of Evil Dead 2 with a slowly going insane Purple as the protagonist would be my personal favorite route though so I can’t really say that much.

The correct answer is Bonnie
>sick guitar licks
>BIG PLUSHY BUNNY FEET
>more important in the lore
>ambiguously gendered

>more important in the lore
I think you mean Springtrap

>BPBF
The most under appreciated thing about Bonnie.

The Chicken

Funtime Foxy but she keeps you in the naughty fox's timeout corner!

>you will never watch Shin Ballora and Babylante duking it out in the smoldering ruins of the pizzeria
Why even live?

Reposting frog.

>You will never wake up to Ballora staring down at you from the ceiling

WADDUP

Why are Ballorafags so fucking autistic? I swear literally every thread it's the same shitposters over and over.

Which way to Enus and Benus' House of Weenuhs again?

>implying toychicafags aren't worse

>black history month
>Mike gets a $0.60 raise

Just pick a direction, walk in it, and scream the whole time. You'll be there before you know it.

>only adult female in the franchise
>older voice
>has small, child-sized companions
Only Freud can answer that one.

>Implying that all the other female animatronics were exclusively kids

That's subjective of opinion (No we're not counting the ghost children possessing the animatronics)

youtube.com/watch?v=vTYpFYboXig

So ignoring the ‘Badass’ schtick, what do you think Michael actually looks like? He has to at least look normal enough to pass a job interview without organs.

Ignoring the fact that those aren't what get brought up nonstop with Ballora.
>Nightmare Chica
>Nightmare Chica
>every Chica with a cupcake
>Freud

Does he? The only job we know for a fact he had post-SL was owner of the restaurant in 6, and he may not have had to interview for a position like that.

for some reason i imagined him as wearing a paper bag that's been changed a bit to look like freddy's head due to the pizzeria simulator cutscenes

I imagine him wearing some coat of some sort

hey /Freddy/
yore ugleh

There have been many cases of people with giant disfiguring tumors growing inside their faces. I imagine his lower face would look like that: like it had been stretched to damn near its breaking point before resting at not quite where it was before.

*like how those people look after their tumor is removed:

>Michael is actually 3 Bidybabs on each other's shoulders in a skinsuit trenchcoat

The fact that woman survived that is fucking crazy

You'd be surprised what you can live through.

I imagine it'd be more like a person recovering from severe burns. After all he didn't have a Springsuit to protect him.
People can be amazingly resilient .

Michael probably got deded in that second fire. Michael's the one who got the Circus robots living in his abdominal cavity then leaving through his mouth when he started decaying too much for them.

Darker, wrinkled skin like pic related. Skin texture and rigidity like sandpaper. Gets blown away on windy days.

He should really just be a scrap of skin by now, to be honest. Maybe he could've been tacked to a bulletin board in the office, serving as the game's Phone Guy. Or a clickable item like the Freddy nose, that makes weird noises when you touch it.

Yeah, it's real surprising how long the human body can survive without a frontal lobe

>Maybe he could've been tacked to a bulletin board in the office, serving as the game's Phone Guy. Or a clickable item like the Freddy nose, that makes weird noises when you touch it.
That's funny and reminds me of those guys attached to the wall in Dead Space.
I like the idea that in order to get FNAF2's location shut down Michael reprogrammed a bot to chomp his noggin knowing he could shrug off the damage.

Holy fuck, making models is hard.

Maybe all the dead guards Phone Guy mentioned were actually just Michael getting caught.

3d or 2d?