/mbgg/ - Mobage General #836

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/eJJhwBKY

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shinezone.norns&rdid=com.shinezone.norns
drive.google.com/file/d/1beK1s77uQo0uLUAMWSylaMDpgNY5lNrZ/view
mega.nz/#F!LEwxEJAL!YTlc56WyHdnEkOJQL65XpA
gf.sunborngame.com/
twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE
pre-reg.nornsfantasy.com
youtu.be/dTpj6GSh1gQ
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmm.games.muv_luv
nutaku.net/games/app/booty-calls/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's either G41 or SAT-8.

We won't know for sure until it comes out.

>There are barely anything to do in Shironeko last month
>Give tons of grinding this week
Fuck. I guess I'm going to use some 2x scrolls.

>1009 people picked her
Just give her a Platinum card already.

What happened to /padg/?

>Forget to do multi daily in AGA for the third day in a row
Multi's rewards being shit makes it a pain to remember

Working on Meiseikai tower myself. Sierra tears through it with motif, she might be the most fun unit since Judah for me. Even her autos are satisfying as fuck.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shinezone.norns&rdid=com.shinezone.norns

It looks like 1.2 is out but I can't download it to any of my devices. Anyone have a link?

>Posts a link to the game
>Does anyone have a link??

Is this new age shitposting?

It says all of my devices are unsupported retard, do you see a way to download the .apk from that link?

Stuff like this is why English games never take off here, because people like you absolutely ruin it for everyone.

Happy Birthday Urara!
JPs are saying the card art is kinda off again but I really like it. Hair down Urara is also the best Urara.

Oh look it's another EOP post.

So, you do see a link to the .apk? Because I still don't.

since when can you reliably install shit from google store?

>OP finally updates the pastebin about getting around region/device locks
>Instant shitposting about it

Man dude, get a life

It's the the whole class change thing, yeah. Seems like .me has some details up for it, I still need to look at it but the effect from cursed weapons is significantly lower now, apparently. Among other demerits.

>Go to the dengeki wiki to check out the card art
>Its fucking dead

Hair down Urara is definitely the best urara though.

I found it on my own, here's the link if anyone else is interested.

drive.google.com/file/d/1beK1s77uQo0uLUAMWSylaMDpgNY5lNrZ/view

the game is only out for SEA. Unless you are willing to make a google play account for one of them then use a vpn just wait for it to show up on apkpure or something

Friendly reminder the two original side stories will be removed after the update next week. If you have unfinished business there get it done quickly.
Kallen Fantasy is scheduled to be removed later this month so make sure to buy the stigmata Mary Shelley T from the shop before it's too late.
The piece of Selee's set that went away when Theresa's side story was removed will be added to the shop after the update, consider saving or grinding 125 white cores if you want to complete the set and missed it the first time.

rip dengeki wiki
Here's a crop from in-game. Really wish there was a fullscreen option.
>Proficiency
>2 affinity hits
>Rhythm buff (ranged)

If anything's off then it'd be the face but its still a pretty good and cute birthday card

Compass has had a small update. They've made changes to BP gains when AI are involved - if it's on your team and you win, you will gain normal BP. You will lose 1 if you lose, however. I think it's the same +1/-1 if you're on the opposite team. 500 BM was also given out

The next season will begin on the 8th and end on the 18th. Noho is the theme this time. Her card appears to be a team defence buff

>Finally work into finishing cursed DR for Tetra
>She doesn't benefit from neew class buffs
>Cursed weapons are shit
I held off on doing cursed anything for a bit too. Guess they'll churn out Cursed v2 at some point.

BGHS girls don't show enough skin.

I haven't had the motivation to worked on cursed stuff since before the island. Having it always available kinda removes the urgency.

I did just finally finish up cursed co-op, though. Had a bit of time left on a 5x book I was using for Meisekai co-op, and Sierra tears through it pretty fast.

Well feels good to clear this.
Screwed up and originally sent cita to the fire side which ate up turns.
>void palm zahar
>death sentence
>tyrfing attacks him
>sword charmed him
>kills himself blocking the dks
a pretty lucky run considering no switch memeing from the demons I did end up using too many skills but i guess I'll brote force that one with a revive.

What a lewd name.

I keep thinking it'd be nice to have omni weapons but I like motifs more for aesthetic. Not to mention get broken omni-element shit like Tina and Sierra now. Just seems literally no point except for like twinswords or variant

>telling you how far you have to get before you can reroll

thanks m8s

Now people might finally start accepting my friend requests

I think a big part of the appeal was also that they were free. But all the temp and permanent memoswords have been making that less of an issue lately.

>JPs are saying the card art is kinda off again
I can see why, the face is kinda off and at that angle the head looks too long, I think. Also I'm not sure if the ear would look good if you tried to fill in the space covered by her side hair. Probably would look better if the tip didn't show at all. At least you mainly see the model and Live2D, not like card art being off isn't sad, but it shouldn't be the biggest factor to roll for.

>home date instead of bedside
Kusopl.

>more space for cute outfit designs
Perfect. But really, I have to wonder what would be enough skin when we got that lewd NY Kanon not long ago.

>Want to roll the rest of the steps on Theresa banner
>Have literally everyone else there except theresa

I have to resist

Tutorial is long as fuck, gem gain seems stingy as shit too. Like finishing tutorial gives you enough for 1 roll, game seems fucking awful to reroll with. Shame since I kinda liked it, its like a weird mix of gbf and million chain and it has some nice polish.

>tfw did the 500 gems step and got a dupe Eizen instead
Truly a waster of 500 gems.

Its also censored

Yeah I just got that far too and was thinking wtf where is my 11 roll. I might stick around considering this is still the beta, and there won't be a wipe according to their site.

wat

Is the Houkai Impact manga worth reading?

Found your review.

mega.nz/#F!LEwxEJAL!YTlc56WyHdnEkOJQL65XpA
I've updated the folder with themes for Ky and 13.

Playing Blanche recently has been quite painful, everyone and their wife's son is loaded with armour piercing cards.

>Got this from a single instead of cute Chloe
Why Gumi?

Getting there

Come~ Let Big Sister love (tor
ture) you a little~

Link to pre reg site?

I was mostly confused that her name was Jacob tbqh.

>her

gf.sunborngame.com/

Pre-reg only started a few days ago and has been going up steadily for a while. Beta should come out sometime during the spring.

The valentine event in AGA only have 2 stages?

twitter.com/GirlsFrontlineE

Oh they have a twitter now.

Nevermind i'm blind.

Anyone play A Girl Adrift? It's like potion maker but with fishing instead.

pre-reg.nornsfantasy.com
you can still prereg

also looking at the existing art they must have had something VERY lewd to get called out on if all of this slides

so...its censored too?

Can literally spam with random emails. Guess I'll make a script to help them reach the goal faster

thanks dude. make sure to sign up congress for this cool mobage so we can play with them

Is Crusader Quest F2P friendly?

Any review for the new muvluv mobage?
Not anymore with the current season 2 update.
youtu.be/dTpj6GSh1gQ

Do you always get triggered with a random post on chinese cartoon board?
Replying with random unrelated shit everytime

fuck what was the dead game that had that gameplay? this shits going to bother me. not million chain something in english.

>homo luck
Maybe the gatcha is trying to tell you something

i was being 100% honest and hopeful you dumb sperg

>new
Is this one closed already?

Just noticed Sierra has a charge bar like zerker Soara had, how do you activate that again?

Idk
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dmm.games.muv_luv

Tfw everyone got at least either of them except me.

Its the same, yes. Its kinda meh as I remember, you control one mech and have a bunch of NPC companions, or control one and the rest are other players.

Sounds good. I'll try but I'm not going to bother with rerolling

General dragon master mechanic, I think. Not that I've had a chance to class change any of my other riders to check yet.

It activates the same way as the zerker bar, charge until the effect changes color and release. You stay in place for it, unlike the zerker one, so make sure you're near stuff to kill first.

That really should've been how it was to begin with. Devs are pretty dumb

We get the one free right? Still not sure where to pick up more orbs though, wanted to change Tsukimi too.

And yeah the beam locks onto targets and does pretty good damage, you get screwed though since if you kill a mandrale it won't retarget til its gone.

What makes her fun?
What's her motif ability anyway? As I recall everyone complained her lacking atk power back then.

The fuck is Didi Winjaya?
What is the name of this mobage in JP version?

Yeah, I used mine right away on Sierra. Then we get 10 from the present quest and 1 from Sierra's event.

I think the co-op that just opened up and needs tickets drops more of them, so we can awaken as many as we need and have patience for. I haven't started on that yet, though.

Any shironeko sites that gave info on the best DR to evolve?
I want to evolve Claire or Noah.

I think her damage was low cause again no hood motif for the new dragon master damage calcs. Her motif gives her tons of damage, 10% sp every 3 kills and encourages you to do autos mixed in with beam spam.

I think .me has a write-up on the formula but it'll probably be a bit too see since everyone used theirs on Sierra.

How many rolls did that take you?

>UR Miku stun card
>5 seconds stun, 45 seconds CD, no activation time
>SR Dizzy stun card
>5 seconds stun, 32 seconds CD, short activation time
I feel like I'm missing a catch here.

The normal eledoll stun is also the same as the Dizzy one. The no activation time on the UR can be very helpful if you want to initiate with a stun, but overall I value the shorter cooldown much more. Pair the SR stun with something like a SR shield and it's close to an instant cast.

Tabi Kaeru is such a hit in china and Japan it's insane. Who would've thought the secret to recapturing pet fans is to have the pet leave in trips and come back whenever he feels like

Is it that big? I've been "playing" it too but didn't think it as anything other than a cute thing to come back to and see if your frog brought photos or disappointment.

It's pretty much another Neko Atsume from the original dude himself, yeah

>meanwhile pavilion is already irrelevant

Kemono friends could have been a thing but Kadokawa murdered it

Other than her foot looking like it is broken, the art is good. It’s these new Valentine’s cards that don’t look so great. They’re drawn by that off-brand guy who did the Chinese specific cards.

It was a thing already but they killed it at its peak.

They could have hired the Neko Atsume guys to make the game instead, plausible since they also got hired to do a Neko Atsume version of Kamen Rider.

> Not anymore with the current season 2 update.

Accurina is a fucking crybaby. Just look on reddit and you'll find his life story diary good bye post.

You can complete challenge stage 1 using SOLO ALEXANDER with NO INHERITANCE.
ALEXANDER. An old beardy man whose alternate costume is him at the beach. And he's less effective than the other beardy man, Drake, who actually lives at the beach.

Anyone who's made it to Season2 should already have a decent sizable army that can fill in niche team strats, whether it be cruising through side missions or carrying people people through world bosses.

Anyone complaining about Season2 being too hard probably got carried by friend partners or guides, in which case its their own fault for not experimenting.

Adding on, Crusaders Quest is not P2W. It does, however, NOT respect your time. You can throw all the money at the game you want, but you'll regret it when you realize you're using freebie heroes to clear the final stretch of Season 1.

Which game user ?

Present quest gives enough for two and new coop drops them like candy. Sierra shouldn't need any though.

.me didn't give any specific examples, just generally recommends
>characters with low stats
>characters without significant buffs
>characters without form change

I imagine everything will be case-by-case, but 2ch's been pretty pessimistic about the whole thing from what I've seen so far. I'd probably wait until they make the change completely reversible, or until more specific recommendations pop up.

it forces you to have a seanigger system time so dont even bother

Did anyone roll the 2nd paid gems only banner for 5*s only in tagatame?

He's also apparently a SEAnigger based on the money in his video.

What about JP? Any news? Sorry im just too lazy.

I've asked for the game name I don't care about anything else so yeah gtfo m8.

I aint telling you shit nigger
except we should all play
nutaku.net/games/app/booty-calls/
as seen on the latest pewds vid