>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII/Version_differences
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OO is going to kill BE
>kills /ffg/ instead
Come back BE posters we need you

>"BE is the only thing keeping this place from slipping into nothingness" Edition

Stop playing BE
Start playing OO

Its time to accept these games all suck and move on like the rest of us

Well, yeah, everybody's too busy playing OO to keep the threads alive; while BE plays itself so the threads can get shitposted eternally.

I already played all the content that OO has. My WoL's already SWoL, my Cloud's already stormin', and my DKC is already going bananas (oh wait, wrong DKC). They launched it with fuck all to do and I'm already bored.

>move on
>still post on Veeky Forums

Guys !

That was do scary where did you go ?

What else am i gonna do im stuck at work rn, at least im not wasting my life on shitty mobage

I already uninstalled it. It's just bad.

The only people who ever claimed it was good were manlets since they were desperate to find something to shitpost BE with.

>there are people who have beaten OO
>yet here I am, still rerolling

>tfw was too busy last minute grinding FGO to do more than get my OO logins

Think I'll clear it later today

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>Opera Omnia's only fault was not having a stamina gate preventing people from clearing it too fast and getting bored
And Daedalus said, "I warn you to travel in the middle course, Icarus, so that the waves
may not weigh down your wings if you go too low,
and so that the sun will not scorch your wings if you go too high."

So you're saying that instead of being an addicting cancer, it's a fun time waster that I can play whenever I want without worrying about gauges, arena orbs, raid orbs and shit like that?

Time to install OO, thanks user.

But you see, in its hubris it has killed /ffg/.
It should have took the middle path between jewry and generosity. Too jewish and it dies (like mobius).
Too generous, and it dies while simultaneously killing BE. Flew too close to the sun.

RIP /ffg/, 2015-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Can someone give me a rundown about the changes in the ps4/pc remaster of FFXII? thx

Removed the spell queue, gutted the ingame scrapbook protoachievement system, allowed you to pick a second class after a certain point, more speedup options.

Otherwise they did nothing.

finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XII/Version_differences

Don't die /ffg/

I pulled on today's banner and pulled 3 rainbows (tickets only):

Fohlen
Dark Veritas
CG Sakura

Fuck you but grats I guess

>pull CG Sakura
>remember I have no mage TMs besides Ring of the Lucii and maybe Genji Glove
>bench her forever after getting her to level 100

Thx chums

Or maybe, you know, introduce farmable content?
For example, in GBF one has virtually endless stamina via potions, but to farm everything takes beyond autistic amonts of time.

It's too annoying without a stamina gauge. I want to play it for a while then leave it alone for a few hours. I feel if I'm not playing it 24/7 I'm wasting time

>got Christine and WKN
>been fighting temptation for a month to feed them both my 200% worth of moogles and finally have a decent mage besides Ace

>20k lapis, 35 tickets and 4 4* tickets
>3rd Barbariccia and a Fryevia
And to add insult to injury, i can't use the 100% mog i've been saving since they were 20 5% mogs because 100% trust specific mogs are bugged and can't be fused

Might as well pull on this banner since i'm guessing it's the only one with 1 5* unit for a long time.

Stop using Cloud.

no

>I need the game to tell me when to stop playing :(
you're pathetic

Not pulling this banner. Rates suck dick and it's not a limited banner.

Gonna wait for the next limited banner or step up banner. And I'm pretty sure we're getting chink new year soon and then valentines day. If we follow suit like halloween and christmas, there's most likely gonna be a new 5* unit for each banner.

why are you talking about a dead game?

AWW YUSS, BLOSSOM LOLI TO GO WITH MY SPOOKY LOLI!
Thanks for your inadvertent meme magic and .

not an argument

Because I'm not a dumb manlet trying to shove a false meme up people's arse.

get on discord, i have something to propose to you

>WOL level 34
>Rank 29
>crystal level: 1
>summon: chocobo level 1
you meet the damnedest people in raids

Yes it is, dumbass.

Nah

lost my pic

what summon are we supposed to be using and how do I unlock more summons

Good job, brother.

Anything you want really, I was just amazed that he hadn't figured out enhancements at that rank
I use odin personally, and you can get more by playing through the chapters, i.e. you get the mats for odin in chapter 5 mainly.

Chocobo and Sylph are good for building up bonus turns really fast.
Ifrit hits the weakness for both MP bosses and has a good passive effect if you aren't shit.

Fire does a bunch of extra brave damage to both the Behemoth and the Molboro, however, if two people already have Ifrit then I'd suggest taking Sylph and starting the third round with her immediately since she charges faster than Shiva, Ifrit, Ramuh, and Odin.

I also got Chizuru and Setzer in that pull.

So is OO actually good or what? Or is it Mobius tier?

It's shit

But Mobius is better than both RK and BE, and has tons of content to work through.

crap.
i was honestly hoping we died.

>Noctis actually grins when killing MTs
Looks like Eos is getting some much needed unification in Verse 2.

>faggots were too lazy to make a new thread after the old one went over the bump limit
>WE DEAD GUISE
Dumb animu poster.

that's how every general ends you dummy.
all it takes is enough people not giving enough of a shit to make another thread and it's over.

Big Tiddie Goth GF

>I have all characters at 50/50 and all gear maxed out as I can get
Uh huh.

>He didn't already clear the Valentine's shop

I was busy with other stuff

what materials do I use up when leveling an esper in OO? It just says chocobo level 1 -> 2 but not what I am spending

Yeah, the event has stamina and the daily quest has a max limit, but you can still play all day or just 5 minutes if you wanted.
And with the dailies just being "Do 5 quests" you can do flat anything a couple times and be done for the day.

It's okay, I've barely done anything with the event myself.
Not even getting the scales because I have over 50 and I'm struggling to even want to get the fous.
OO is too enjoyable compared to that rather dull event.

What did he do wrong? Everyone started clapping for him.

Other three have obvious double lids, Noctis doesn't. Neat touch.

What if it turned out that Vaynefag was also that faggot Memel0rd who does the unit reviews on the forums and reddit?

So I have Cloud's Buster Sword and Ogrenix, is there anything I can do to get both those passives onto Cloud?

Are there any shots of the timeskip models because I want to know if they fixed the lighting on their hair and the fact that Noctis's head is too big for the rest of his body.

You need more of each, and some power stones.

Roll 3 more Ogrenix. Later on I believe they make ways to get Power Stones elsewhere but right now it's just from dupes and trashed 5*s.

how many 5* do you have to break down to max out a weapon? I like how OO started the needing dupes shit really early

And you don't need them yet, you only need it when you have multiple weapons. So Cloud's the only one, basically.

I've still got Boudica and Ushi's CEs to get but I have Melty Sweetheart MLB'ed and got the Lore so I'm happy with that

I dunno, there was a rank 61 dude on my friends list yesterday with both his shit capped out but I dont really have any way to ask him.

Rather, 4 = 1 weapon's worth.
So 16 total dupes/trash weapons = 1 max LB.

>need 16 (SIXTEEN) 5* weapons to max out one 5* without dupes

ummm....ogres???

>not having a stamina barrier
>not expecting to grind using said endless stamina

FGO does the same shit. When you run out of dailies, you grind the story missions to keep doing what you were doing because they're completely free. This is the game we play and you're just gonna have to either deal with it or get left behind by the people that do.

>run out of dailies

Do you mean run out of AP? Not sure what you mean there.

In a game where there are characters you will never use, and only a handful you will ever need to LB. And for which there are better ways to LB, this being the last resort.
That's like complaining that it takes 20 offbanner unique SBs to make a full rosetta stoned weapon in RK.

I mean the cycle dungeons that refresh daily that give crysts. They're the best source of drops, gil and exp in the game but 10 runs will only get you so far.

RK shits out rosetta stones like it's no one's business, though. Unless OO does the same with the LB stones it's fucked

>Not leveling and using everyone unless you flat dislike someone
Gameplayfags please go

Oh, my bad user. I do agree with you though.

so how is XII?
i've played III-V and VII-X + XV and liked them all

Except, like rosetta stones, the benefit is marginal at best.
And which would you rather have: a world where that 4th fucking vivi relic you pulled is just as useless as the other 3, or a world where it can help you LB ogrenyx.

No you dunce, it's 4 dupes OR 16 trash 5* weapons. At least it's a way to use the shit pulls rather than being ashamed that RNG fucked you.

Karenfags have no place in mobage

I like Vivi more, so I'd rather LB his weapon.

>Karenfags
What?

Scratch that, it's 12 5* trash, you only need that amount of stones to max LB a weapon.

It's good. The worldbuilding is arguably the best in the series and secondary characters are great, but the main party is rather weak. It's also a huge game with a lot to do and explore.

i wish you could auto multiplayer for when some level 9 character joins

That's what I fucking said, sperg.
You can use 4 dupes to fully LB, and each of these dupes can be substituted for 4 other 5*s.

With 0 dupes, it's 16. With 1 dupe, it's 12. Etc.

Pokemon term for retards who use shit like fucking caterpie in competetive play because "it's muh favorite"

Competitive is entirely different from single player.
I can use my favorites in FGO, I will use my favorites here.

>someone hp attacks with 0 brv in raid
what the hell

>playing OO

I already ran out of stuff to play on OO and I started playing 1 day ago

>Rushing through everything
>Implying you have a single character at max level or crystal level yet

ogres