don't reply to vappa

*rwoobs*

Delicious brown

playfighter

Is this normal or are fighting games just not for me

Totally normal.

To be fair she is standing in good lighting and has a pump

didn't a new final fantasy just come out or something? go play that instead

Lambs, know that no treason is beyond redemption.

youtube.com/watch?v=VppbtZlAmq0

>Game 1
Begins: 08s
Ends: 3m29s
Total Time: 3m21s

>Game 2
Begins: 3m46s
Ends: 8m50s
Total Time: 5m04s

>Game 3
Begins: 9m08s
Ends: 14m12s
Total Time: 5m04s

This game takes way too fucking long. You might say it'll go faster as people optimize combos but they're not going to get much more damage than they're already doing. In fact, the opposite is going to happen. People are going to get opened up less as they become accustomed to the mixups and start reacting with reflect, switching characters properly for regen, etc.

This game needs higher damage, period. Start with assists getting hit actually being a threat. Make the damage they take permanent and put a multiplier on it.

theyr so cute bros,,,

gud sniff

If you are new, its fine

I like fighters with big titties

They look like two men crossdressing as the characters

That is 100% traced

ask again after you've played at least a thousand matches, it took me at least a dozen games for one victory when I started with USF4 in 2014 but now I'm diamond in Jive

Stop reminding me of no Lightning gf

Yep in SFIV I had 94 losses and 7 matches won or something I can't remember.

>vappa does not exis-

Passive regen and no way to open people up, making minute long blockstrings a thing. Damage is actually high but you don't risk much by switching.

That's normal, Sakura is actually pretty hard to win with comparatively to the rest

name this pic vappa starter pack

Now that the dust has settled, here's the official Brick opinion on dooberz

-game is more fun than my first impressions in the end
-shenron is kusoj but ends up being a non factor
-all normals moving you forward 10 meters sucks. This is part due to source material, but I think they could also have handled it better with tricks like special effects being part of the move etc.
-single characters still feel a bit too limited in many cases. Most specials are not interesting and are too rigid. Many are just either combo fodder or overheads. I think they did a good job with beams and ki blasts though, they had to stay true to source material so they had to give beams and stuff to everyone, but they managed to make them all different enough that it's interesting.
-1 assist per character is way too limiting for team composition. There are only so many assists of a certain type so if you want one of those you're gonna be forced to play a reduced pool of characters. It's pretty limiting of team composition. For sure they're gonna add more in updates.
-sparkling is not a good mechanic
-I really wish the defensive mechanics were different. I would like to see something for when you are blocking (alone) and maybe a burst too? I don't like 4S too much.

never gonna make it

try playing Ed or Akuma

>-1 assist per character is way too limiting for team composition
this is basically my main gripe as well. goku black is not gonna go away until this changes

>I'm too much of a brainlet to focus for too long so ruin the game and make it shorter REEEEE

Bros...

>plays two games
>"bad netcode dead game sfv is the worst game ever"

my penis simply cares not

wow brick no one cares

The true face of Cammy players.

Play Weiss

brehs..

>53 matches

Yeah you're gonna take another 2 grand of matches until you're comfortable.

I care

someone around here should probably notify sony by twitter or whatever.. just let them know that DBFZ is destroying both mvci and Smash Fighter V Ass Edition not only in sales, but twitch views as well. I'm sure they'd like to be made aware that they have backed the wrong horse and made a shitty investment, if they didn't know already

To be fair, the netcode is still shit

>I need 100 chances as I can get even though it was clear I was going to lose on the third chance

We should make every match first to 50 too, cause DBFZ is definitely Smash.

It's alright, after 500 matches you may get it up to a whopping 30%.
Kill me.

gibs choco gf.... I guess.....

What if there was anime fighter but without ugly stupid character designs and kusoge mechanics?

its normal because youre playing sakura. if you picked a top tier youd get to bronze easily but it still wouldnt make you good.

>49 matches
you haven't even dipped your entire foot in the FGC cesspool

Same

I actually got shenron once, in a match. ONCE.

How do black guys feel about brown sniffs

They need to nerf xfactor's healing and increase all damage by like 30% at least. The game is slow as fuck, much slower than Marvel or GG which is weird considering it's a dash n' mash.

>4-5f delay

buttery smooth netcode. lmao!

Why are women in the FGC so ugly?

it doesn't matter in a game with no execution though

Daddy's thots.

You mean MvCI?

his games
youtube.com/watch?v=AelXb7BC45Q
youtube.com/watch?v=PC0grAHDysI

no different than the ugly men in FGC

twitter.com/ATLfinalround/status/959072806569959430

what happened this time?

Hes accused of raping a girl iirc

That doesn't answer my question

It actually doesn't matter at all.

Because ugly people play fighting games.

so this.. is the power of vappa

- White girl claims black guy has raped her
- White girl has no proof and also didn't go to the police
- White TOs are banning the black guy
Just everyday racism from the FGC

That answers my question, thank you

i'm not ugly. i'm just fat

I want to go to a local but I'm scared of black people "wilding out"

>they didn't fix the Dhalsim VT2 glitch

Fat people are ugly mate

allowing girls into events was a mistake
they bring nothing but drama and bullshit

So you're ugly.

I wish Bamco would let Arcsys put in a Toriyama guest character from a different franchise but that will never happen...

Then again, Lars was playable in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 so I guess anything is possible. Pretty sure the dumb DBZ nerds would be pissed off though.

that's perfectly normal when the netcode is so bad you can't react to scrub tactics

is that racism or affirmative action, because girls suffer way more than black people

if i lose weight i'd actually look pretty decent and i'm losing weight right now sooo

>Final Round
>White TOs
wat

they're gonna rape your ass if you're not strong to fight back, user

White women profited from black slavery, black men are the bigger victims

I have released the memo

Good luck.

the DBFZ DLC list is so fucking bad. I hope you can buy characters individually.

>white women during slavery
buddy white women back then were just washing and cooking cocksleeves

Kunsel pls... you didn't lose to scrub tactics, you lost because you don't know hot to block and just mash buttons lmao.

I'm hoping that's the case as well

Oh no poor women had to cook while the black men were being whipped for not working hard enough in the cotton field, the fucking tragedy

He got arrested for credit card fraud a while back.

>tfw fat and ugly so even if i lost weight i'd still have no chance

yes you can

me too I hope you can too

Good life desu.
Womens biggest mistake was trying to get into mans work, now they have to suffer as much as we do.

I'd actually have preferred a role reversal over this whole equality thing. Then she could work her ass off to make money for the whole family and I could stay at home playing videogames.

prove it

both had no rights, so women had no part in slavery, is what i'm getting at

Arale is essentially a Dragon Ball character so they should add her.

i'll be the boyfriend in your wet dreams tonight

i only have nightmares so i wouldn't be suprised

Arale shows up in original DB and DBS

As a girl I fucking hate FGC girls
The only time you even see girls in the FGC is when they're complaining about something. You'll never see them get results. They're always the same dumb casual nobodies and they ALWAYS have their face as their profile avatar. Because they don't do anything interesting in the FGC and all they have going for them is having a vagina
Trannies aren't girls or people for that matter