>HTC Vive Setup Guide
pastebin.com/QNc18zHd

>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Previous Thread:

That{s because you don kno da wae

The beach hotel with the 2 water slides and swimming pool sim is gone and I am sad now.

Look at this Vive user

Wasn't there a poll a few threads back that showed most of us are lanklets?

That'd make for one interesting position at least.

I visited it once and my game was instantly dying. Maybe something went wrong, but that map was death.

I have no idea why but the ocean on that map only rendered in the periphery of my vision, which while trippy gave me instant headaches whenever I looked at it.

Still I fucking loved the water slides, I was just thinking of wanting to see a map with them when that map poped up and i clicked on it and I land on the top of a waterslide I was like "holy shit this read my mind"

no fucking way most people here is taller than 182cm. I am 165 lol

It was also glitchy and laggy as fuck for me.

reminder

This is a $60 shader

If only there was a meetup I could be a cute mute at

meant lanky more as in skinny than tall

Oh so that's the fuckin' wizardry I saw the other day.

>those seems
Something fucked up.

oh right. I am skinny. I could even be a trap

Nah that's a different shader

I'll set up a meetup at Void Club in 20-ish minutes.

19th for I love my beautiful anime wife.

ya fucked up

Sorry to break it to you bud, but your beautiful anime wife is a dude.

DELET DAT

But I'm still at work for 3 more hours

It looks the same to me.

Huh would have thought an avatar meant to be 45 meters tall would be too big for vrchat

I'm not entirely mute but a lot of times shy but never a girl avatar and yet I've still had gay dudes hit on me before. I hate that I have to make em feel bad that I'm not that way but I aint got no problem with the gays.

tfw still didn't saw any brown anime waifu with huge tits

Dunno the guy post this as 2 different shaders so i think it's 2 different shaders. It still cost $60 nevertheless

yes and

Well if you have a modded SDK you can get around that you know.

Well, I do want it anyway. Maybe someone will leak it at some point.

your anime wife is not a man. It's a woman. VR is another universe

Brown skin is ugly though user?

Jesus fuck why do you need him so big

not if it's done properly

Absolutely, my dear friend. My beautiful anime wife is my woman, and my love.

A universe where the majority of women sound like nasally baritones.

>pick Ozen the Immovable as the model to run around
>people think she's a male

I just want to be a cute and tall milf, is this too much to ask?

different universe - different beings

>exodia the forbidden one
>he dosn't want it to be scaled accurately to the player
>never wanted to be vored by the forbidden one
leave

Poop Emoji.

>choose a terrifying and intimidating monster
>call it a milf

Shouldn't you be getting off to scareing small children?

not him but because its fucking exodia

just you wait till I pull out Obelisk. he's next on my list

I'll be up for 3 hours and much more.

There's plenty running around.

How do I apply different shaders to different parts of my model? Right now I'm looking to apply a shiny looking shader to some parts but use flat lit toon on the rest of the model. I have the model split into two meshes for shiny and non-shiny but it only applies one shader to the entire model.
In addition, I understand that what I'm doing is not optimization. Have no fear because I do not intend on using this as an avatar in crowded worlds, I'm just trying to learn right now.

Oh yeah I forgot I had the poly modded SDK I completely missed the idea of modding the height as well.

>no friends online
there's only 1 things to do

can u do that i thought it only worked for poly limits

Ha someone else has a succubus too. Nice

It's pretty much every limit that exists, with the possible exception of scripts.
Unless that's clientside too and you can just edit your SDK to allow a shader that cryptomines whenever someone looks at you.

>a terrifying and intimidating monster
That's an extremely rude way to call a lovely middle age woman who has a harsh personality because she has seen some shit. you should be spanked naked for saying something such insulting things

>Shouldn't you be...
Oh, but i do and I love it

Intesteing I downloaded a modded SDK for the poly limit how would I do it to the height limit and such.

Your avatar should never be more than one mesh. Don't split it up.

I'll assume you're using blender, in which case, you can find a list of "materials" that your model is using. Each one of those materials can be assigned a different shader.

When you import your model to Unity, it will create a Materials folder and in there you will be able to find all your materials and will be able to change the shaders on them. Ideally you'll want to have fewer than 5 materials total on your avatar. Watch Tupper's Manual Texture Atlasing video, particularly the part where he show how to combine materials so you can learn how to cut down on the total amount of materials on your model. Good luck user.

and a giant one, even better

Please join your meshes before uploading, user. You get no benefit from having them split.

What you want is different materials. Each material can have its own shader. You can separate your model in Blender into separate meshes based on which materials you want to use which shader with. Do a manual atlas on each mesh, then join the meshes. You'll end up with one mesh and however many materials (hopefully just two or three) you want to apply shaders to.

Then in Unity you just assign shaders by material.

google.com will guide you

Search the SDK folder for the polygon limit number. Read through the file that's in to figure out the other limits.

Don't be a skiddie. If you can't figure out how to edit a config file you're not responsible enough to be overriding the limits.

Who is it?

I can edit the config of course but finding the file is normally my issue but thanks for the helpful response it's a nice change from what is normally given in here.

Pink fancy bird

Where are we lads, what instance of void club?

Fuck off fetishfag.

If a furry tries to give you head,
Fill it with lead.
Make it dead.

I'm in Void 73651

Fucking furries are at meet ups? No wonder there’s vore and giant fetish posters. GET OUT

I can tell you what shader this is but i dont want everyone to know about it. that same dude is the guy i helped with his audio visualizer in blender

Thank you for the advice, sorry for making you guys worry about my optimization.

people discovered the world we were hanging out at was actually a furry world, it just isnt immediately obvious since the pedestals weren't near the spawn

>update VRC SDK
>paste in old SDK_ControlPanel
>still complains about poly limit

every fucking time

How do I force it to react?

we were hanging out at a chill world that apparently is a furry world with like 3 furry avatar pedestals.

we couldn't not have fun with it

>close and relaunch unity
>shit's broken
ughhhhhhhh tupperrrrr every fucking tiiiimeee

maybe because you are trying to use a part of an old sdk in a new sdk?

just edit the new control panel

>people keep saying "don't go up the stairs"
>go up the stairs expecting something spooky, like that lakeview manor map
>there's just a mirror with furry avatar pedestals laying around

scary but not in a fun way

I'm Kurdt Kobane and I stole some anime dude's alcohol.

>find a map that seems a e s t h e t i c
>see this

but why

>edit new control panel
>relaunch
>no change
>close and relaunch
>broken
>close and relaunch again
>still broken

It's a fucking faff I could do without. No it isn't just one line if you want big/ small avatars or particles/ trails

A-alright, I'm here! Just give me a few minutes to try and set up this full-body tracking, okay? If I can't get it working then I'll eat my words, but if I'm doing this I don't want to give a half-assed job of it!

every day we stray further from God's light

Can I add you on VRchat?

I'm waiting user for the full-body lewd fun~

How do I make an imported object part of my model in blender? The hierarchy still lists the object as separate and won't let me parent objects from the object to my model.

Co-zee

>someone says the g word
>everyone fawns over them

every time. vrchat is so similar to the old wild west internet of the 90s/00s. Im so happy, it feels like I'm dating my childhood friend again before she died. how long until this feeling is gone again thanks to the normie crowd?

Sure thing user. Just add NilhFaith.

why

WHY

WHY DOES THIS EXIST

nope can't, vrchat is too good of an environment

Reminder to report any and all discord drama shit, as it does nothing but encourage low-quality shitposting. This, e-celebs and tranny talk needs to be discouraged as firmly as possible.

Vrcg disco invites where?

>dat waeposting

Yoooooooooooooooooooooo what the fuck

Also shouldn't there be much more acid in a stomach?

Fuck I hope I am doing this right

Those aren't our discords. We don't have a discord and hopefuly never fucking will.

that's what concerns you about this?

Oh, I don’t see you saying that about meet up posts. I guess you like the (((circle))) jerk. You’re probably one of them.

I would like to know yes. I don't super need it though, was mostly just wanting to make something that helps others be comfy.

Yeah, you're not deflecting this you retard. I don't meet up with any of you faggots, specifically because shit like what you do is bound to happen when you get to know everyone. Do everyone a favor, and kill yourself.

>hurrrrr anons should talk about vrchat here but never actually play the game together

what's it like to be that autistic