>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CgWqgBWd
pastebin.com/6Wgm9Apy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

abi

Abi!

Reddit is missing translations for the following Servants:
Fran
Helena
Nezha
Ishtar
Nero
Nitocris
Danzou
Bunyan
Melt
Mecha Eli
BB
Yagyuu
Hozouin
Columbus

I hereby declare Fran, Nezha, Nero, Nitocris, Danzou, Elizabeth, Melt, Yagyuu, Daiz and Columbus to be /fgog/ Servants. Everyone else is reddit and if you like any of them you are reddit too.

Oi doujins when?

>nero is not reddit
I don't believe you

daily cat

Fuck off reddit

The untranslated ones are actually the most reddit because all their dumb redditfag fans are EOPs.

>t. reddit

I wanna cum on her tummy!

why doesn't reddit make fun of us? it's not fair

>Hades raped Persephone and wouldn't give her back even though everyone on Earth was starving
>Athena started the Trojan war, and fucked over Arachne and Medusa
>Apollo has a "my way or die" personality and raped a couple of chicks
90% of them are jerks. The other 10% just aren't mentioned enough. Kratos did the right thingby offing them.

Reminder Abby is Reddit and Hokusai is Veeky Forums

>Schrodinger's Wine
Why does Semi have this? Is he her former master or something?

Post all the Valentine's translations by /fgog/bros so far.

Here's Meltlilith's.
pastebin.com/CgWqgBWd

fuck off

They couldn't think of other name that could be related to it's "is it poisoned or not? you won't know until you drink it" nature

>hurr is the wine poisoned or not??? drink it to find out XD
turns out it was poisoned but you were immune so whatever

Literally nothing you just said directly argues towards Aphrodite controlling Medea to commit filicide. That Aphrodite made Medea fall in love with Jason is a fact. Everybody knows it and nobody disputes it. That Aphrodite made Medea kill her children is highly contentious and suggests a fundamental lack of comprehension of literally every single classical poem and play that takes a stab at Jason and Medea's myth.

Have you read even a single one of these or are you basing your opinion on Medea's Wikipedia article?

Columbus
pastebin.com/6Wgm9Apy

Schrodinger when?

A kind user translated Shakes' scene yesterday, it's still missing in the reddit compilation. It was left on a post alone tho, here it is.

Oh, chocolate! Speaking of chocolate, I missed last year's!
To receive one from Master this year, what exciting development.
Let us open itβ€”β€”β€” Ohh? Here it is...!!
>A-Are you okay?
Please wait a moment! I will be back in 5 minutes!!
Hahahaha! I kept you waiting, Master! Here, please accept this!
>This is...a poem?
Indeed. It is poem of 14 lines called Sonnet.
A poem fitting for Master to thank you for the chocolate!
In other words, this is my 155th sonnet.
>This is a bit embarrassing...!
Please. There is no need to be embarrassed.
I am only good with words, something like this is the only thing I can do for you.
It was worth writing just to see that blushing face of yours!
Now if you'll excuse me, I will eat your chocolate! After working I need to replenish my sugar!

Medusa and Arachne brought that shit on themselves.

>ur reddit xp
>no ur reddit xd
Great way to start the thread, niggers.

>get raped
>get transformed into a monstrosity by a goddess
But I don't know what she was wearing, maybe Poseidon was justified.

All the gifts from last year and this year are really good, then on the female side you have shit like Sheba's valentine chocolate

The Trojan War didn't start so much because of Athena as it started because Paris was a colossal fuck-up who shouldn't have been allowed to make any decisions whatsoever.

This is so true. Abbyniggers are cancer, pedophiles and obnoxious as fuck. Hokusaifriends are gentlemen of excellent taste who can appreciate a woman's body, a man's mind and fine arts.

>leddit has more TLs than /fgog/
no bros... this can't be happening...

The cutest

Hades gave her back when they reached a compromise that she'd spent half her time in the Underworld.
Athena didn't directly start the Trojan War, it was specifically because Paris chose Aphrodite and all of Helen's suitors took the Oath of Tyndareus. If Paris chose Hera, Athena would've been upset but no war would've broken out as a direct result.
Both Athena and Apollo only punished people for being hubristic mortals who claimed they were above the gods. And Apollo had a shit ton of lovers and almost all of them were consensual so "in general" still stands.

>both have more TLs than BL, the so called paragon of translation
kek

The Poseidon rape thing was made up by Ovid. Medusa was a monster from the start.

Unironically this. Abbyfags are proved shitposters and pedophiles while Housaibros are cool with anyone and are well behaved.

t. Athena

/fgog/ has been useless since forever thanks to shitposters

Sumanai's 3rd Ascension is a mess.

But I like Abby AND Hokusai???

Is it worth 3 turning this event? I can 3 turn it but can only use 3 event CE i I do.

>not liking both
How?

>filename
Heh.

All our TLs usually pop out when there's new story content then everyone steals this general translation including BL and specially that place

>Columbus already making business with Sheba
He knows what's up

>Everyone who met him, yourself included, will have asked him this at least once.
>"Is that episode with the egg really true", and
>"What is the meaning behind crushing the egg to make it stand".
>While he usually laughs away the question with an exasperated face, he has expressed his denial in a more concrete form as repayment for the chocolate.

>What is important is not the egg, but how this scene encompasses his belief.
>It is simply proof of the existence of the truth he believes in.

>No matter how long it takes.
>No matter how many failures there are.
>If you keep putting in effort without giving up, one day, your dreams will come true.

Can't wait for White Day male-only gacha to get a chance to roll this old man. That's how it works, right?

How are you 3 turning it? Show party.

I like Abby but her fanbase is really annoying

By the way, is Semiramis gonna be limited? I ask this because only Amakusa is limited from the Apocrypha servants.

It's a misconception that Medusa was raped. You can look up old poems and such. The way they phrase it just gives away that Medusa and Poseidon had sex in Athena's temple. It typically doesn't get much more detailed than saying Poseidon fucked Medusa, or that Poseidon violated Medusa, or that Poseidon seduced and then fucked Medusa. Details are invariably sparse.

In any case, it's misleading to say Medusa was raped.

BL is responsible for nearly all interesting TM shit that has gotten translated in recent years. Not Valentine's day scenes.

He'll share rate up with all the other male silvers though

Gacha page on the official website says she's limited.

The non-limited 5* get their rate up, like valentines with the girls.
Also Arthur's re-run like last year with Amakusa

Plus Hokusai has an actual personality. Abby is just another serious loli that hides a lethal power. Literally, Jack, NR, and Bunyan are also that. Of all the lolis (not counting Kaleid girls), I think that just Jack and Jeanne Lily have an actual personality that it's not stereotypical loli. They took their sweet time with Jak though.

Thanks, user.

>Columbus has had periods of trying to control his dark side when faced with all these cacao trees and free laborers reminding him of his past
>he's been slapsticking around the Gardens spending half his time in the medical ward
>stows away onto MHX's space ship to explore new areas
He doesn't even appear in the actual plot but he's practically the event's MVP.

>her fanbase is really annoying
well, most of them are probably burgers, who also happen to be pedophiles

You want a solid proof Abbyniggers are shitposters?
Misora is an avid Abbyfag who unironically powerfags her over Hokusai
I rest my case

I-I will wait and hope then!

I really love his tweet adventures. Best thing from the event.

Oh a Gil genberbend that's nea-wait a second

To be honest I don't really understand why people are into Hokusai other than fotm, but we'll see in a month.

If I offer to translate the event ending scene can someone screencap it for me

t. fatefag who fucking regrets not playing now that my waifu semi has finally been added/spoiler]

Just got around to reading Circe's choco scene, holy shit that was cute

Lovecraftnian/tentacle fetish. That's my case at least.

She's cute, has sexy voice and is pretty good gameplay wise. Both foreigners are very nice

Consentacles is an alright fetish.

I'll screencap it for you if you pay me $4 per text box.

I really like her design, animations and voice. Also the gaijin class seems interesting so far.

It's easier for them to maintain a proper archive of translation links compared to us, and we've been shit for translations for a long time now. This is the one time of year they're actually useful.

>the coolest 3*s are locked behind story gacha

It's not fair, bros...

>If Paris chose Hera no war would've broken out as a direct result
Hera would have made Paris king of all men. I don't see how that wouldn't lead to war.

I like her voice and the way she wears her kimono on her 1st sprite
She also feels like a fun person to hang around.

Will Hokusai ever come back?
I didn't have the money to dump on her when she was released, but I probably could afford her now.

She's one of the best arts unit, right?

>filtyh EOP wants me to translate for him
Hahahahahaha

>203971080
>"unit"
>gameplayfag
Fuck off Reddit

Why is /alter/ such a shithole?
How can a simple region do this?
I've already posted my account number and made a JP account...

I think that it's because of how she lowers her kimono to let her breasts almost hanging out. They are so captivating. Not to mention her attacks and animations'aesthetic. I don't like that much her voice though. Sorry Hokufags.

I don't really understand why Foreigners are a thing in general to be honest. They're a solution to a problem that was never an actual problem, that being Berserkers.

Wait for her Lostbelt chapter.

>If Paris chose Hera, Athena would've been upset but no war would've broken out as a direct result.
Considering Paris record of making monumentally bad decisions, I can't picture him not fucking up in some fashion if he were to become king of the world.

My waifu needs more love.

>Doxxing and discord drama
I don't blame you for quitting

Welp.

Kept rolling about 100k FP trying to get more copies of the 3* CE but just kept getting cockblocked by the one from the Extra gacha, yet this guy popped twice in two days.

BEHOLD MY UTTERLY WORTHLESS LUCK

So that you can kick their asses with Alter Egos. Also, Cosmos in Lostbelt may feature more Foreigners due to lore or something.

NA is so cancerous that made /fgog/ worse too. And we only got some SEAniggers translations out of it.

I wish the class was named Outsider or Stranger instead. Although I do appreciate the gaijin meme.

*a simple region change

Why did Guda threaten to duct tape her wings? Why is my self insert a cunt? How can I self insert into someone who is mean to cute birb?

>fun personality
>hardworking nature
>mature
>great voice
>nice body

But Alter Eggos already had their niche.

BITCH YOU HAVE 5 GIVE ME ONE OF THEM

this seems like a...

She's a psycho who turns people into pigs.

>Territory Creation B
>High-Speed Divine Words B

>Everyone talks about Oi-chan but it seems there is no love for octo-dad.

He'd make a nice meal

/alter/ needs to be moved to at this point.

This place gets kinda gae sometimes but don't freak out

It's fine she can keep turning people into pigs until it's just the two of us