VERGE - XVG Pump incoming

I can't say much but:
-XVG
-Poloniex
That's all for you Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

sandia.gov/news/publications/labnews/articles/2016/19-08/bitcoin.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I own 6 million XVG from 4 sat, where did you get polo info you fucker?

If true I'm looking at beyond 40 sat pump

hmmm, something tells me we should listen carefully to this poster

I'm buying because of the potential for moon based on the chart here.

Whatever it is, it's already 6 satoshi right now. 50% increase from my position at 4.

This could be my second 1000% coin since PIVX

>says JDFAG

Polo or not this coin is an auto buy considering its price.
Any entry between 5 - 12 sat is excellent

Just bought like 650k because I had some cash sitting in my Alphabay account I was never going to spend. Have a THICC bump OP

> 13 billion circulating supply

No thanks, Pajeet.

>another retard spewing nonsense about coin supply

Anyone know if XVG has slack channel?

I saw their bitcointalk thread is quite active and the dev post update every once in awhile

t.nocoiner

Verge seems ok but I think Myriad is a better investment.

xvg.slack.com

xvg is dead and worthless though.

5 sats at bittrex, what is this dead coin

But what exactly is the coin prospects or purpose?

I'm invested in a few shitcoins but each one offers something new or focused on a different industry.

Also is on a downward trend, why would it rise, maybe it's just dying?

This is fake news. You think we haven't heard made up "rumors" on this site before?

very private coin. wallet is i2p/tor compatible. in itself, that's nothing super-cool. but the dev is talking about i2p/tor mixing. coin-mixing is traceable by some shit called Sandia

sandia.gov/news/publications/labnews/articles/2016/19-08/bitcoin.html

the dev talks about it in the bitcointalk thread on pg 233.

Do you own research, ask the right people and you will find this info. Don't expect me to spoonfeed you more than I already did.

forgot to mention that i2p/tor is super-private, rather than kinda-private (s/a what ur offered by pivx, monero, coin-mixing services).

verge is also a multi-algorithmic coin, meaning it'd be super-duper hard to do a 51% attack on it

Bought a lot of coins, XVG is one of them. To buy an alt on this price is nothing else than a good move. Bought at 0.4, pump incoming. What price did you buy it guys ?

You guys are seriously buying a coin that has a lower value than bitbean?

It's not only about the price. See what twitter says about poloniex. This coin is one of the many that gonna make me earn some money

Got 0.17 btc to play with. I am following this coin for a few weeks and it seems to be stagnant, why should I buy this?

>stagnant
That's called an accumulation phase

Did i fuck up selling 300k @ 5 sats a few days ago? Held for a month and didnt see any major movement, got bored of it and bought golem instead

Are you selling at loss?

If not then you're fine. A profit is still a profit no matter how small it is.

VERGE is the most decentralized, user, and secure cryptocurrency in the world with a silky smooth blockchain and hella fast confirms.
To me that makes it the best cryptocurrency in the world.

Didnt really lose or gain anything, it evened out pretty nicely. Golem and ripple tho could already give me profit if i sold right now, especially ripple