pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/170426537347/happy-anniversary-summoners
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NINO

suck my dick

>10th

when do we find out what the prfs will look like?

excellent timing, I just finished the story of camilla and the CYL poll, so there will be no historical revisionism about this in the future

Merging causes all skills to be transferred right? I want to merge my neutral Frederick into my+ atk - res one

What's better for Deirdre? Neutral or +Atk -Res

>Got this Peri on the first Ninian's banner in February/March
>Never used her because SPD-

I tried to save her for my defense team but eh

what did he mean by this?

Since we can never come to a single understanding of what constitutes as a lord, here is an official list of all confirmed lords in FE:
Camus, Zeke, Sirius (all three different people.), Michalis, Assram, Saber, Lukas, Eltoshan (not Eldigan), Lex, Chagaal, Deet'var, Hilda, Reptar (yes, the dinosaur, not the FE4 guy), Kempf, Hannibal, Ced, Marcus, Narcian, Percival, Rath, Nergal, Lloyd, Seth, Duessel, Shiharam, Levail, Bryce, Nasir, Elincia, Nephenee, Gangrel, Basilio, that one red guy from Awakening who's allegedly Alm's descendant, Takumi, Anakos, Anthony. Gunnthra, and Bruno.

Also pic related will be the lord for FE Switch.

Will we get the new banner trailer tonight? Waiting to see what's on it before I can decide whether to roll on the rate up banners or not is agony

Do I seriously need to either get a Fjorm for the bond or 5* my other BK for stance in order to make Myrh prf effefct actually work?

Reminder

WHEN ARE NEWS OF FE SWITCH RELEASED? I CAN T TAKE IT ANYMORE

camilla is cute

What do you mean? The appearance is in the notices but the skills are tbd

Yes. So if your neutral one has SP still, learn skills with that one first before you merge.

I want Celica to piss in my mouth while I eat her out.

the fuck is this

Replace Serra with Tohsaka Rin. This is a command from your superiors.

Nino!

>Inherited Draw back to a flying unit.
Did i fucked up?

+Att/-Res or +Def/-Res Brave Ike?
+Att/-Spd or +Spd/-Att Nephenee? these Nephenee IVs hurt

Not really. Probably not even in the top 50 cutest FE girls

at this point, what will come first, the /feg/ awards or FE16? or Leif in Heroes?

Which flying unit?

+atk -res bike
rest are all fodder

spd > atk > def > res

Pity fucked 5 times and no nep, this is like getting oscar'd all over again

Is IS gonna cave and give Marth a brave alt too?

Alright /feg/, it's officially been a year since Heroes came out
>Were you playing during your birthday?
>Did you pull a good unit/unit you wanted on your birthday if you were?
For me, I got this slut as a birthday yolo pull. She's +atk so it was a good day

How angry will people be if IS, not wanting to release Veronica just yet, limit this CYL unit thing to the winners only?

Fuck off rin, you are worst girl.
And that is saying something considering wormslut.

Camilla

NINO!
Protect her from mentally ill ddlcfags

Raul isn't even that bad desu

DO-CHAN WHEN

Playing Echoes, from a gameplay standpoint is it better to recruit Sonya or Deen since I apparently have to choose?

Tempted to recruit Sonya since all of my Memedons are good and Mae hasn't been too good (and Boey has been a completely worthless piece of shit since the beginning good fucking god)

Thanks, he's already learned everything I have to teach him so I'll just go for it

If I put life and death on a healer, will that make it so the AI will acknowledge the lower defense and be more likely to move to attack it?

Also, I don't have to do captchas anymore. How awesome is that?

Why do people keep spouting these dumb memes? The already said on the site with the results that they're all getting alts.

Sac a Joshua and run CD Seal for 48 defense if neutral.

Camilla is a slightly older woman you'd run into in a bar, you'd say "fuck it", try your chances, surprisingly manage to hook up with, figure it's just a one night thing, but she ends up stalking you which eventually ends up in a restraining order which she will violate

how does vantage work out for her? I've been debating between vantage or a breaker

How badly does Beruka need to be +Def to function?
I have a +atk/-spd one I want to use.

Cute third place girl!

nino is cute too but i also like camilla

I hope they de-frumpify her.

I've yet to play heroes even once.
I still participate in the votes though.

Not that bad, but it helps a lot when combined with Iote's Shield to tank some nasty archers.

N-Nino!?

You can never go wrong with more Dread Fighters but Sonya's a good choice too, especially since it seems like you need a good mage besides Celica.

nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/170426537347/happy-anniversary-summoners

Are you a Matthew or a Tim?

Another dread fighter is arguably better than another mage, but if your Mae is underperforming, I'd just pick Sonya

>Yes
>Yes/Yes
I pulled three Peri's on my birthday when I bought a 75 pack and one of them had the IV's I was looking for ( -HP +Attack )

Rate MUH team

Sounds like an average lushitna fan
>I played Awakening, I love FE! My waifu!

What would be the point then?

what artist would draw her?

Desperation is pretty good if its +spd. Vantage is usually only good with +atk I think. Sword breaker is also pretty good since Ayra can kill her with regnal astra.

Having used both, Sonya when I played normally and Deen when I did Blitzkreig, I'd say Deen's better.

Sure you get a rather large influx of DFs in Celica's path but unless Saber/Kamui get RNG-blessed Deen will generally be better than any of them; he has really solid bases.

Sonya isn't really bad, but she isn't as good as Deen. Celica herself satisfies all the things you want a Mage for later on and there's only one Mage Ring on Celica's path anyways.

now that the anti Pelleas movement has started to pick up a lot of steam, it's time to discuss what we hate most about him. I hate his dumb faggy hair.

Just imagine Celica's almost boiling piss invading your mouth while the only thing you can see are her red pubes.
Heaven.

Got delthea and deidre on my birthday.They both ha shit IVs(+def-res)

Kindly delete this.
Miyuu

>pity broken by Ephraim rolling for Brave Ike (no fucking green orbs)
>-Attack
>roll a random Amelia instead of Brave Ike
>-Attack
just fucking end me

>Literally 1 guy movement
How can someone be this lame?

Replace Ephraim with Like

McFucking kill yourself Raul.

Yeah. I was considering sacrificing a Michalis to give her Iote's Shield, since the seal is pretty much permanently bound to my Valter and Michalis merges wouldn't actually change his matchup spread.
I'm also trying to consider whether or not Fortress Defense will be a viable option

I wonder how long it will take to attract actual piss fetishists to post. It’s always the same cycle
>ironically shitpost about disgusting/unusual sex act
>do this over and over and over again
>actual fetishist makes a same post, adds a “h-haha just kidding but not really”
>eventually starts to make unironic posts nearly indistinguishable from previous shitposts
It happens with brapping, mommy posting, and just about everything else. It’s actuslly quite fascinating, I bet you could write a legitimate dissertation on this for psychology.

Where is Deen?

>miyuu draws Dorothy
>she gets normal sized eyes

I would consider Heroes to be vastly more cancerous than Awakening user.

get deported already

He cannot read. Azura tier stupid mistake that was a major hindrance in RD’s plot

It's time to ro-
Oh shiiit

FE6 had some interesting units.
>fuckwretched retard bandit with a heart of gold
>plain girl with shit self-esteem

Has there ever been another incarnation of #2 in FE? I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Mine is +Atk so Vantage is really nice for PvE stuff like TT where you fight a ton of weak units that just get oneshot by her. It's good in arena as well but it doesn't come into play as often as I'd like.

see

Jesus. I don't remember Reptor having that many skills

WHY WONT YOU RESPOND?
FUCK YOU

Did I win yet?

Mozu?

I haven't played RD yet, but his hair reminds me of this fluffy boi and therefore I like him

For those who have a wife with and alt or more (and have them all)
Did you S-rank their regular version, the strongest/most useful one, the one who needed the stat boosts the most or the one you just liked the better?

Stop talking about yourself. You're irrelevant now.
He has 6 mov IIRC actually.

And I only got a bunch of 3* and shitty 4*

what's the most disgusting BK build if i have SB? also rerun when, i need merges

I S ranked Ayra because she's my favorite memedon, and all 3 versions of my wife are dancers

>lawfags

Matthew is /our guy/

wtf I fucking hate Pelleas now

Mozu