GMAT 2017

Who has taken the GMAT yet? I plan on taking it mid June.

I have official guides in pdf forms. Also, have practice tests.

Wanted to know if anyone else ia taking it.

I'm planning on it this year

What is your goal score? Mine is 720.

I'm shit at math Ill be happy with anything over 700. I'm hoping work experience helps with the MBA application. I took a Manhattan gmat class course and it helped. They told me the new tests allow you to see the score before you submit it, so that's cool.

Right, it does, but it takes them two weeks to send it to your grad choice, which is a little slow. I am not applying for fall 2017. Just have to brainwash yourself on math.

What industry do you work/want to work in with your MBA? Energy here

Finance. I have family going into energy; not sure what specific sector of energy, since he was not finished grad school.

Are oldfuck NEETs like me (37, not not a NEET) acccepted to top 5 MBA programs with good GMAT scores?

buy crypto, no need for school, working is for cucks

Yeah but you need a really high score and an account on what you spent your time doing. Frog posting will not not fail.

I have a little capital in bitcoin. Bought it march 30, and enjoyed watching grow. I want to go to school and hoard btc.

lol at someone from here going to business school. it's the biggest Chad-fest in the world. high likelihood that you'll shoot up the school.

You need to update your stereotypes. A lot of functioning people come here. Plus, top buisness schools are really not chad type as you describe.

I take it you never been to college?

keep telling yourself that cuck

You are a retard. I am superior to you.

Studied for exactly 2 months. Got score of 720. Ask away OP.

Give answers.

Cheers for the reply. I absolutely have no idea how to explain the NEET years. In my case, I guess the truth (untreated depression after the death of a parent) won't cut it. What could I even say?

I wouldn't even bribg up your age, just evade it, and focus on positive in your app. This is all contingent on GMAT score

>got a 480 on my gmat
>still got into a decent school

It's in the top 20, but that's not saying much :V

Congrats user did you have a decent GPA from undergrad? What do you want to do with your MBA?