events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

>roll for myrrh
>get sheena'd
Is +Atk -Res good or is she killer axe fodder? Memepress is actually saying that +Atk is not a good boon for her.

How are you all doing, /feg/, having fun?

SHE CAME HOME, and she brought a friend, I guess.

Is Aless a cuck?

fun?

Atk + is her best boon since you get more from the IV than from the atk refine. -Res is absolute garbage though.

>-RES

+ATK is ok, but -RES really hurts. Just fodder her off.

Doing just fine, user. Thank you.

Where the FUCK is my katarina banner

How the hell does Heavy Blade work?
I tried it on my Sanaki and it doesnt trigger her special when she's at 1 charge thanks to an infantry pulse on her. Is it a melee only thing?

Seeing as the anti Pellease Movement has gained so many members, I think it's about time to discuss the elephant in the room: the matter of PelleasAnon. I think we all would like to know why he likes the stupid, ugly, unit.

Yes, but he murdered the guy who fucked his girl so he's excused

S rank them

I didn't show up on this banner, /feg/.... but surely you rolled for me the first time, right? I'm one of only three mage fliers in the game!

Why do people hate Luke all of a sudden?

It doesn't overflow into a skill proc. Use it with longer cooldowns like Iceberg/Glacies.

Also, set your defense teams to unequipped Valter.

it makes your special go down 2 at a time

So if you have Luna, it would go 3>1, 1>charged
If you used Astra, it would go 4>2, 2>charged

If you are Infantry Pulsed and use Moonbow, it goes 1>charged

If your atk is higher than your opponent's, each of your attacks will bring your cooldown down by 2 instead of 1.

>Awful voice lines
>Bad art
>Looks like a faggot
>My one is minus attack
>I want to smash his face with a sledgehammer every time I see him

>2 charge
>Hit once
>0 charge
>Double
>Special procs

If you are expecting a 1 charge special to proc immediately you are an idiot.

specials only trigger when you attack with them charged, if you initiate with 1 charge, it doesn't do anything until your next hit after because it can overcharge, it goes
1 charge -> hb proc +2 charge (fully charged) ->proc

what is there to like about random hot blooded cavalier #800

when the fuck are we getting Erk in Heroes

Rate my build /feg/

imagine sex with luke

What do you think?

When he finishes sucking Serra's futa cock

>39 speed

qp + moonbow for special proc on every hit for neph or bonfire + def+3 seal for 30 damage bonfire procs when damaged?
+atk/-hp IVs on mine

Cute.

Who's the favorite for A Hero Rises?
Legendary Ike? I voted for him but it says he has 0 votes.

just pulled an +atk -hp 4* sothe how good is he?

i'm very stingy with feathers and he's top quality fodder but my only "good" colorless are lyn and corrin

Am I going to make it bros?

The only reason he's still locked to 5 stars is to make Fire Boost and Panic Ploy rare.
No one likes him as a character.
He's a terrible unit.
All of his skills are good on better units, but his rarity makes those skills hard to come by.
He can break your pity rate when you want someone better, and his initial banner had him share a color with Celica

you'll make it one of these days nino

I am voting for Wrys

why is res so important for sheena, especially if you don't put dc on her?

They dont, everyone loves him! He says it himself!

Ah okay. I thought it would proc it at 1 thanks. I'll just keep Quickpulse/InfantryPulse then

She starts at 1 charge with infantry post like i said in the post.

No memes, who's the actual strongest character in all of FE? Not "le he killed a god so he's the strongestand IS said so xD!" I mean from a gameplay point of view, what unit is just the absolute best? Not just best with their weapon, like FE1 Marth, but just the best in general? I'd put my money on Rutger.

Fucking faggot broke my pity rate twice.

Good job user

You better not be foddering her.

those aren't votes, it's how many times they've been tapped on the home screen

Tobin every day
Maskcina robbed him of his rerelease

>Wrys isn't good

No one liked him to begin with. Well, except for the one or two people. Still, there's no one whose face I want to smash into a brick wall more than him.

Perfect representation of the supposed Legendary Banner. I hate this slint eye shit.

>160-200 orbs of nothing

Marcus, Sigurd, and Seth.

Ashera, she's the only literal god in the series

jesus, why is kozaki's seigbert so ugly? Maybe if he looked like his heroes version, I would have actually used the fucker in fates instead of immediately sending him to the bench.

Even in Rutger's game he's outclassed by M'lady and Perceval
Reinhardt's the best because of his retarded skill set

refine that slaying edge

I blew fucking 150 orbs on the first banner she was on and never got her, and she's -hp +def which is serviceable so I don't see a reason to fodder her

Finally, Effie can't block my path any longer.

Seth

That kind of shit will get you a ban, dumbfuck.

Saber and not finished/10

Don't brigade

ok reddit

Ike.

>Why is res so important for her
Because it's the biggest difference between her and other axe armors. All armors have good defense, few have good res. Might as well work off of her strengths as a mixed tank.

Why would you expect it to proc then?

I'm glad you all are voting for memes and your favorites, but I just hope you know you aren't gonna be getting them so I better not hear any complaints two weeks from now when they don't make the top 4.

>I hate this slint eye shit.
um pal his name is henry and he's my friend....

You're thinking of Saber for that last point. Luke had to share a banner with both Katarina and Athena though so it's even worse

Only Maskcina gets reruns. Every other TT you'll have to pay for more of them like with BK.

RES is one of her strongest assets and it's what sets her apart from the other armors. Her ATK sucks so she always wants to get doubled in order to proc a special-- whether its from melee or ranged. She does very well as a mixed tank and you'd be a fool not to capitalize on that.

>I hate him because of FEH reasons
Get fucked heroesbabby.

You have Fae right there, why not just use her?

tard rage nufe cuck

I'M

But i dont even hate Camilla, i hate Camillafags and Mommyniggers

>58 atk before buffs at 5 star
i imagine his 4 star is about 3 points or so lower at most

Silly user, we are going to complain no matter what the results are!

I just realized after using him for ages that I never replaced Ephraim's B Skill. What does he want?

>people voting for a free 5* other than summer corrin
I don't even like the character but I want a good flying mage goddammit. I have Myrrh/Tana/Cordelia/Minerva but no Elincina or mage flyer other than a bad-IV mommy.

Saber didn't even come with Celica's banner, he shared it with Sonya and Lyon. He was a sole color focus.

>no one likes him

Hold up there bud. This man is Mvp of fe12.

post hauls
>+atk -res Fjorm
>+res -hp Guunthra
>3 (three) Sanakis settling with +res -hp
>+spe -res Neph
>+def -res Mysterious Dancer
>my 5th nippleless Xander
>-def BIke

Not your personal army

Reminder that Gunnthra is the least popular Heroes OC. Even Surtr and Bruno ranked higher than her.

Used Galeforce as reference but forgot that Galeforce activates after the attack ends and doesn't proc for attack.

Autism

That banner is fucking cursed. Blew almost 80 orbs on it and only walked away with a Gunnthra. Meanwhile Hero Fest and Sacred Memories are giving me a 5* every 10-20 orbs.

Lancebreaker or QR.

reddithard

He's one of the best daggers. Very high atk/spd and Peshkatz is amazing support, especially for blade tomes and Gunnthra. In a way, it's a +8 buff to every stat on your allies and Sothe himself. Not to mention having Spur Atk/Spd 2 for the extra offenses.

I'm sure it'll be legendary Ike.

Desperation/Brash Assault, Vantage, Renewal, Wrath and QR are all good options.

Which refinement?

Because then I couldn't post a dumb image.

I've got her before this last banner and I never really knew how to build her. Anyone got any good builds for her?

Renewal or QR.

>Have a million units I want to build
>All of them need weapon refines
>not enough stones or dew
They need to make more ways to get stones

i did it
I DID IT
ME
ALL ON MY OWN
Boy did I hate this one, but I honestly have no idea how I would have done it without flight...and Cherche specifically.

Lancebreaker if you want to genocide.
QR if you want to bait into genocide.

LB is a bit better now with his Pursuit.

same happens to me to me every time i do a full pull. i like to do full pulls with the free one because it feels like a "sale" but after this banner i realized i've been jewed all this time

>even stole her CYL pairing
can shitja get anymore btfo?