>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fairy is justice.

>your BT group still wipes on RK, and everyone is 1k+ ap
honestly, finding a good raid group is cancer.

To be fair, wiping on BT doesn't have much to do with AP these days

The fact that everyone is way overgeared for something, and still fails mechanics like dropping flowers in the right place is sad, though.

Agreed. Sorry to hear that, friend

1k+ doesn't exactly mean anything nowadays, people can reach that with pinnacle accessories. BT gear doesn't say much either because there are plenty of VT geared people carrying pugs in hopes of getting bigger splits.

RK still has mechanics, which if done wrong can cause some serious harm or even a wipe. I.e. not enough stuns due to new players dying during add/pizza phase, too weak people get sent in SS, melee flowers. Also if you lack strong carries to skip phase even punishments may become an issue. Basically Raven is pretty much the only boss left in BT which didn't get nerfed to the ground.

Post JinF titties.

Where is the NA stream?

>reduced the cost to get legendary jewels and elements
>reduced the cost to upgrade all weapons until aransu and storm
>pet pods are now easier to get
>oils are now easier to get
Do they even want the game to live? In another two months, maybe sooner, people are going to be complaining that the game is too easy and there's nothing to do.

>hey let's fix all the shitty parts of this game
I dunno, it sounds pretty good to me

It makes it an easier progression, sure, but pretty soon you'll have nothing to do but log on to raid, which is probably no more than a few hours a week. Then what? Currently, I have to play atleast a few hours a day to remain relevant because I'm fairly behind. Will them making it easier help me? Absolutely, and that's good. But it's almost too easy, and I'll probably get to the point of just logging on to raid.

I hope bnsg's dogs are having a nice day!

thanks

Yoga pants outfit soon!

Anyone want to do NS? I'm on a 975 GS alt.

will kyoppi like me if I nya more

im going to be so glad when poh event is removed from this game

I only like one cat lyn

The only things you can play to even remain relevant is just as limited as just logging in to raid as the only thing worth doing are the dailies because the main limit is money, not mats.

Also now ppl started to ask for 1k AP for even fucking dkv, like that filters out retards (it doesn't), and practically noone even bothers with dungeons unless there are at least 2 OP as fuck niggers in the party (and the few that would actually want to would have to recruit for literal hours til a full party of likeminded guys arrive), so newer players are cokcblocked so hard that they just quit or adapt the same mentality and doesnt even realize threre are boss mechanics in the game leading to even more prejudice against low AP characters (for example, i refuse to do sanctum nowdays as 2 out of 3 cases the party don't even know what the fuck to do in the first boss, let alone have enough dps to clear it either way)

Cup of HongmoonNoodle

who are some of the funniest people youve met in bnsg?

lolith probably the funniest looking LMAO

oh yeah cat lyns #1 btw

disgusting

>tfw you want to post lyn butt but the thread is dead and no one posts lewd screenshots anymore

Post it.

Netopi where's your lyn imgur album

Since no one on leddit is being helpful and just wants to shitpost, maybe this general will be better.

returning FM, HM11 True ivory bangle+obsidian/ebondrake soulshield.
Havent played in maybe a year or 2 or something like that.
Anything I should be doing/looking for?
Antique's exchange wants to take my hm bangle away and trade it for something, will it give me the hammers or whatever I need for 6 slot back?
Is all the shit I gathered for Leggo bangle useless junk now?

I'm just going to PVE, I have other games for PVP.

You can buy Baleful/Seraph stage 1 boxes in GHS for a cheap price now. Honestly, I think you're better off starting over from scratch, really. Unless you're sitting on being HM10+ The story gives you so much free items/EXP that you'll find yourself being on par with what you left with in this game a year ago.

If you want to stick with your current character, do trade in that weapon, as you will be able to reroll for gem slots if you fail to get 6 on your first attempt. From there, get your MSP soulshields and work on getting into BT. If you're on Zulia, join Friend or truNEET and you'll be directed to the /bnsg/ discord, which will allow you to raid without the autistic requirements pugs ask for.

I don't have one, just message me on discord if you want screenshots or something

You should go ahead and progress through the story to level 55.In doing so, you'll acquire an MSP legendary soul shield set which FMs want to use the 5 set of, until progressing on to raids (BT then VT).

You don't have to worry about your weapon, either. The story gives you a free stage 1 legendary. However, if you don't get six slots from this, you can go to a vendor in Grand Harvest Square and buy another to roll again for 10 Naryu Coins (I believe).

Focus story, get to 55. Then begin doing the Daily Challenge or grind up material Treasure Pouches in Celestial Basin to level up your weapon. If you can join in with /bnsg/ on Zulia, you may be able to get into the BT raid if you're interested in that sort of thing.

I have zero desire to start over from scratch.
I already have a huge library of outfits and stuff.
I just want to get going on this character again. I cant reason leaving behind 500$ worth of outfits and stuff like that.

MSP? What's that? The legendary soulshield? I have 3 of those with bad rolls if thats what you mean.
GHS boxes?
What is BT?
Will I level up still? Or has NCSOFT pulled some kind of shit where I'll have to hit some level cap in an alternate way?

I only really kind of want to play this game right now until SoulCalibur6 comes out then I wont have time for an MMO anymore.
Thanks for your help btw.

MSP is Midnight Skypetal Plains. A very simplistic 12-man raid with a single boss that's easily pugged. This instance drops legendary soul shields, yes. The story gives you a free 8-set. As I mentioned previously, FMs want the 5-set bonus of this, so you still have time to get better rolls on the other 5 pieces from story.

GHS is Grand Harvest Square. It's a place you might remember before quitting. There's a vendor there that sells Stage 1 Legendary Weapon boxes for very cheap, which allows you to reroll for six slots if you get unlucky. Getting six slots using this method is extremely worthwhile, since gaining slots through legendary is RNG and Legendary Gem Hammers are costly.

BT is the first true raid in BnS, though it has been nerfed since it has been out for over a year now. Pretty easily pugged, but most groups only do bosses 1-3, skipping last boss. You will find legendary accessories (earring/ring), the next stage of legendary soul shields ("Diametric" for FM), as well as weapon upgrade material (which is nothing to worry about for right now).

Doing the story will level you up, yes. There's no need to start over, as the story progression puts you right back on track.

MSP stands for moonlight skypetal plains, it's a (now) mini-raid that you can do to acquire the soulshield set from it. It's very easy to do and you'll often see groups forming for it.

GHS stands for Grand Harvest Square, I'd assumed you would have known the place, that's my mistake. You can purchase a weapon box which contains either a Baleful or Seraph weapon if you wish to reroll your weapon, if you hadn't gotten 6 slots on your upgrade to it.

BT is Black Tower, a raid where you get the accessories, soulshields and weapon materials you'd want to progress through the end-game.

The level cap is 55. You gain 5 HM points per each HM level.

Alright so just cruise around and do story, get lots of free shit. Got it.

MSP, ok yeah the old sick turtle dude.
I actually quit around that time because the FPS was so fucking bad that the game was largely unplayable.
Did they ever optimize the FPS or am I still going to suffer slideshow of doom?
I have 1000+naryu coins, how do I get 6 slots on it? Just unseal it or what not?
I guess I can just come back after the story and ask questions.

Also thanks for being way more helpful than the leddit autists.

>Did they ever optimize the FPS or am I still going to suffer slideshow of doom?

It's better on old instances, but still fucking beyond garbage in end-game areas.

>I have 1000+naryu coins, how do I get 6 slots on it? Just unseal it or what not?

Yeah, you just purchase the light?/dark? (I don't actually remember the names of the boxes) weapon chests and you unseal them. If you don't get 6 slots, just buy another box. It's cheap.

Yep! You got it.

FPS is still somewhat of an issue, though there are certain work-arounds to improve performance that someone more knowledgeable than myself might know. BnS Buddy comes to mind as something that generally helps to an extent.

You can also press ctrl+f to hide character models in situations where you FPS is considerably staggered. Sounds lame, but it helps immensely.

Ok for FM I should still go Baleful or whatever?
That's the Dark Weapon right?
Seraph is light?

Yes, you'll want to go Baleful.

Yes, go into the Baleful tree as an FM. The raw damage and reset potential you get from it outweighs anything Seraph provides.

Oh FYI, incase someone else may ask. IT's 5 Naryu Silver for the box at the vendor.
I found her.

Any pro character maker can replicate the Divine Maiden and post the sliders ? it would be awesome. She is just too perfect, i will reroll a Force Master if i can replicate her face look

Part 1 : twitch
.tv/videos/225228116
Part 2 : twitch
.tv/videos/225228827
Part 3 : twitch
.tv/videos/225229370
Part 4 : twitch
.tv/videos/225230567
Last Part : twitch
.tv/videos/225231071

>Raid drama
This is why raids were a mistake. Everyone goes selfish as fuck when raids are where the best loot is dropping.

is tomato here?

Goodnight everyone

I dont know this lyn.

please post lewds.

yami is a crazy bitch lmao
hi what's up

post butt

Rest well, cute bear.

>post butt
This

which butt

Starting a new alt, which one is better pve wise, gunner or force master ?

tomato butt !
and you too

im still waiting for both butts

that's too lewd have a julia outfit instead

aww, no swimsuit ?

Let's see your character.

Posting butt

why are the good skintights have those damn tail thingies?

Ncsoft just doesn't want us to enjoy the butt

does kyoppi really use soy products?

he alternates between soy milk and tomato's breast milk

Rumor has it theres a big box of soy ice cream in his room that he emptied.

He's actually just a sentient soy plant

>Soyoppi

>Virgins still looking at bns butts when several superior games exist

This is why females shouldn't be allowed to raid. The dumb bitch started crying. What is that supposed to mean? Are they just supposed to bend over and meet your terms immediately because of that? Fuck off, dumb bitch.

God I fucking hate that shit.

List them, please

where are all the lewd imgur albums

What about the tiddies?

kotori calm down

I dunno what it is man, but my gons ass just... makes my dick so hard, i can't explain it.

Should I make an imgur album for my lyn?

yes

yes

You guys don't even know who I am but I guess I'll do it

Generic fat slut looking for attention.

no it wasn't me

Just do it.

How good is the new belt for PvE? Better or worse?

>Pedos

riveting

Someone please give me attention for nothing in return.

hi

based

Thank you

dumb whore too

I would dip my dick in this crazy in a heartbeat

that's pretty much all i thought about. her crying gave me a lil chub

Hi, /bnsg/. I have a problem that's not directly related to Blade and Soul games/anime, but I don't think /r9k/ or /adv/ know enough about Blade and Soul to help me out.

I know that this is going to sound incredibly autistic, but I cannot function in social settings unless I imagine myself as a Avatarfag. No, I don't go around saying "Fund my lego for nothing in return!" or move like a Avatarfag or anything. I just feel myself with the overall demeanor of the Avatarfag. I can pass off as a normie well with this.

I choose avatarfags that already compliment my personality. My main 3 are Courante (When I'm feeling quiet but confident), Kyoppi (When I'm feeling a bit smug/cocky) and Tomato (When I'm feeling a bit toxic). I also have a rotating list of avatarfags that I can use. I've done Netopi, SKD, Jegal, claymation Rerizen, Ahoka, Downtownghoul, etc...

But my problem is, I have a Super Bowl party with my co-workers tomorrow, and I'm not sure which Avatarfag I should be. I want to be a bit more outgoing and talkative than usual, but not TOO much. I had a bad experience with Kyoppi last spring, when I got a bit TOO confident, so I don't want to use him. I'd like to try new avatarfag, but I'm not sure which once. I like Princess, but I feel like he would make me come across as an autist. I was actually thinking about Blue, but not being real hurts him a bit.

Do you guys have any ideas for an avatarfag that would be sociable and confident, but not too much so?

@204064062

@204064062

Trying too hard