>Try my luck at getting Like one last time
>First roll is Like
>Then based sothe saving me 20k feathers

>Churchrollint=Dickrolling>Ritualrolling>Yolorolls

Maid camilla this year!

Bridal Cordelia, +Atk -Spd. What's better
>Brave Bow
>Firesweep Bow
I think it's the Brave Bow, which is really annoying since I don't have a freebie of that one.

Why gamepress put DC on everything?

i'm just saying don't call it a sure thing

Can we talk about how Camilla got 3rd? I love talking about Camilla and posting her pictures.

>Sigurd
>atk boon
>def bane
Give it to me straight lads, your prognosis?

because they're boring autists that don't know how to build anything

But I'm BEGGIN' ya

FASTER

>use horses so much that whenever I use infantry I'm shocked to remember I can move them on trees

based ippei

It really fucking sucks that I need to be able to build a team around a legendary unit in order to be able to justify conferring the blessings.

The same reason they think Def Ploy Est is top tier and thought Sophia was unusable for like 6 months after SI was introduced
They're retarded

That's fine. Sigurd has no bad IVs except maybe -atk

>being such a cuck that you draw fanart FOR FREE, giving your employer free publicity and $$$ while you never see a single buck
Ippei is a loser

Which summer Frederick is better:

+atk, -hp
+spd, -res

>spic hasn't posted since that video
Has he finally been BTFO'd for good?

>Use armors so much that whenever i use horses i move them one space and then i get surprised anout getting sub 700 scores

>get Nephenee and BIke in less than 80 orbs
>get a five star every 150+ orbs on legendary banners

Who wants Ambush and Wrath in Thracia?

no u

>played heroes so much I was surprised when cavs could go through trees when I replayed FE6

HAHAHA BASED BALLISTA BRO

FUCK YOU

I remember when ippei drew a pursuit ring for some /feg/got

Anal with Serika!

>Gen 4 Legendary Encounter.gif

N

events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/vote?hero_id=175

VOTE HER ONEGAI

Can they just fucking release Loki already? I need her tits in my barracks right this instant
Maribelle would also be nice, I actually like her, surprised IS hasn't released any new healers ever since they stopped sucking (as much)

Does anyone still have that picture?
I lost it when I got a new computer

3-13 Archer when?

+spd
the -hp boon makes freddy less defensively tanky and res is his dump stat.

Yeah I'm a hundred orbs into the new hero fest banner with nothing to show for it. I'm calling it quits on this one (probably making up for the fact I got 7x 5*s on the Legendary Ike banner in the same amount of orbs)

Don't think I've seen anyone post Arden yet

found the sociopath
what's it like killing animals an constantly thinking about killing people because you are an emotionless husk of a man?

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RdyqSuKqLlY5PoCe_eWjfQqVNIU0_fy1

brave bow
firesweep is arguably better on spd desu

My cute husband.

VALENTINES WHEN

What units will be on it? I need to know.

I swear the legendary banners are rigged as fuck. Even doing full rolls got me up to 10% pity rate. After falling for the bait twice I'm not rolling on these shitty banners ever again

Toilet rolling at work trumps them all, speaking from personal experience.

Well that's no fun

Post babby's first Dragons, lads. These two are fun as fuck desu.

Voted for her

Myrrh!

Loki aka Thott would be pointless right now. Healers are still largely irrelevant in the Arena meta (which is where the money goes). They're waiting to do something special with the remaining Awakening characters, since this is the most popular title by far.

ok i've eaten the yogurt
but i have 5 more
i don't know if i can eat them all in 3 hours or so

was meant for S-sorry

I'd love to vote for her, but the one unit that ends up winning that poll is going to be systematically powercrept to death over the course of the following months. Do you want to make your favorite character irrelevant? Because that's going to end up happening if we all end up getting Performing Arts Olivia for free.

Veeky Forums doesn't have non zero dubs you newfag

>leave bathroom
>why are you smiling user?

:'-)

Im sure it's the same guy as the elincia edits

Ayra, please get off Veeky Forums

>because I know the value of publicity and time put into artwork (aka billable hours), I am suddenly a sociopath and a murderer
Sounds like you're projecting, buddy. Go and wage slave some more while going home and murdering fake people in video games to blow off steam because you're so weak that you never demand a fair price for your services

Yeah that's what I was thinking. If I ever get a 5-star Gordin or some shit, that's going straight to her.

>def ploy est
>sophia
that gamepedia, not gamepress

IS gives Ippei work, he's done Cipher too. It doesn't hurt to have a good working relationship with an employer, user. Plus, drawing is a skill that deteriorates like any other, you need to keep practicing. Might as well do it productively.

Everytime I look at that art I just get so sad. Her awakening version better be released this year with better art

Bikini Camilla this summer!

There are still missing characters somehow.

Isn't your typical yogurt cup around 5 bites worth at most? Just dump it all in a bowl and mix with some cereal or fruit or something.

Tiki stronk. She actually performs better than LIke even with his tempest bonus due to the merges and SS.

Ayra belongs to Noish.

How would you feel if we get Hoshidan summer instead, featuring
>Takumi
>Lobster
>Azura
>Visitor Camilla

Dagger dancer will always be relevant I think.
Powercreeping is for arena. Outside that, she'll do just fine.

>i know the value of my goods and service
but apparently not about maintaining a public image or anything that can help capitalize or spread awareness of the value of your goods and services, this is about as logical I can get for someone who is too autistic to understand emotions
>constantly thinking about killing people == murderer
oh so you're just an idiot ok

Ayra is Lex's husband. Arden is mine.

>Valentine's Day banner is Valentine's maids

Suikoden crossover when?

erk when
shinon when

which character?

youtube.com/watch?v=dfMGBA1mqek

At least the OST was good, right /b/ros?

Not that user, I would cry

give me the breakdown of today's threads please

>decide to do a YOLO roll at 9 orbs
>get 4 reds and a blue
>pull a shitty and a VLIke
>-ATK +SPD
>fuck
>decide since I actually pulled a 5 star to go ahead and put a little money in to roll on the rest since my rate was pretty high
>roll the red next to him
>+ATK -RES VLIke

I didn't believe in God until now

easy skip. maids are gay as fuck

No

If they were going to make Merric so shit they could've at least given him better art.
still considering giving CC to my +DEF -HP one and 5*ing him

Look at these hands.

Look!

>i don't know if i can eat them all in 3 hours or so
>not being on a bulk midwinter

_____!

One day I'll get SB and Wrath

you don't have to eat them all in 3 hours, shits good for 3 minimum if you haven't been leaving them outside of your fridge for long periods of time. Have one before you go to sleep, 2 when you wake up, one for lunch, and one as dessert tomorrow this ways you don't overload your digestive system with dairy and have weird shits

I switched over from +Def to +Atk recently because apparently that lets her 1 shot Naga tomes easier. +Res seems appealing though, especially if I could manage to get Warding Breath fodder. My only reservation is that I think that build would be better on Y.Tiki while I should keep A.Tiki Def focused.

I thought it was going to be Fates OST, which actually had some good tracks, but it's hust W*rriors, which is boring.

VERO-CHAN

what video

>wrath
why

>should waste good art on underpowered characters

k

Whale now, this is the best chance you'll ever get.

The reason seasonals were sos hit the first year is because they had it done in advanced.
Now that they understand people are sick of their fatesawakening trash shilling, will we see more diversity in seasonal alts? Or will they just look at new data and give us a million ikes, reinhardts, Lyns, Celicas, etc.

(lol on one hand, but, honestly, it'd be cool to have an alt of Camilla's boytoy.

Swordbreaker feels so useless on her when she's doing her usual thing of bitchslapping things that initiate on her. and a guaranteed 32 damage boost from Bonfire when she took a beating is tempting as fuck desu.

FIVE POINTS