/assg/ General

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Class based with weaker killers. In development? Beta Delayed yet again. (Possibly not real)
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1693785035830797641/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Mori'd in front of hatch:

First for Piggu being cute

didn't Amanda have facial scars
where did they go

Second for this game is trash

you're third you fucking faggot

fourth for best girls

When is Freddy getting a buff?

>Goblin and man bod

Never

It feels good to play her again. I have a feeling i have time to make it to purple ranks if I really stick to it.

I will say though, her problems with buildings and blinking to higher levels are still fucked. But blinking to the basement intentionally is golden.

Mike Myers?

The taste here is really sad

DESU, I actually kinda like Lerey's, though I usually either play Fragrant Tuft Myers (so they're always within range) or Piggu (so you can get insanely close before they see you).

>had shit game previously against a 4-man, decide to slap in timer and crate for maximum RBT
>get a 3-man and a solo, or 2-man and two solos (one profile was private, the others had public and could see they were friends)
>kill one, they disconnect
>down another, they disconnect automatically
>before I even find another the other buttbuddy disconnects
>solo gets the hatch

Tonight seems to have the most shitters, I swear.

Jeez, I'm gonna have to start typing out "in all honesty", just so the word filter doesn't keep fucking with me.

Remember to bully a Freddy today.

Lerys isn't terrible with stealth killers but nurse (maybe still, I haven't gotten lerys yet) is extremely fucked by the walls and certain loop spots. The help desk pallet loops in particular are where she can never blink properly.

Can the face app guy do Jenny?

>when the rank one SWFs with a low rank and gives up because of the skill they bring with them
I wasn't even really bullying them, I just kept disengaging with the red rank and scaring the rest away with an injury. Ah well.

Oh boy.

Done. If anyone wants someone else this goes a lot fast if you post an image.

Download it and do it yourself, fag

Don’t be like that, he may not have a smart phone.

>destroy the killer's hex totem while they're right on back of me
>their hope plummets so far down that they immediately quit
I love their despair, it makes me feel good.

>Hacking yourself the max amount of all add-ons to only use on SWF lobbies.

Feels good.

>NOED
>The perk that forgives you for not having any game sense and lets you pip anyway.
Delete this perk

>piggu slugs 3 guys next to the little hill
>she starts teabagging them
>walk up the hill
>stand there like some sort of heroic figure
>look down upon the piggu
>piggu stares at me
>piggu leaves the game
what?

>BT
>The perk that forgives you for having no game sense and lets you dehook anyway

Delet this

>Decisive strike
>A free get out of jail card with 0 drawbacks or repercussions

Delete this perk.

Had a rough game, bud? Have a (you) on the house.

Probably just 'avvin a giggle.

>Sprint Burst
>The perk that forgives you for having no game sense and lets you dodge an attack and safely get to a pallet for free
Delete this perk

Oh, yeah, it probably sucks balls for Nurse with the depth of cover survivors can get behind quickly, but I think we overmeme just how bad it is as a map.

Why don't we.. delete all Perks!

Ranked mode should be perkless.

Absolutely not.

>Can miss the skillcheck
>Waste a perk slot on something you missed the skillcheck
>No draw backs

Killers like freddy are impossible to win against with no perks

>Missing the skillcheck

Can anyone truly be this bad?

Sprint Burst really should be deleted. It's been one of the worst perks to play against in the game since the beginning and it's the only exhaustion perk with no counterplay/situational reliance. Balanced Landing and Lithe both require the use of the map, and really don't act like the free health state sprint burst does, dead hard can be anticipated or negated through certain add-ons and powers too.

haha nope! I can't imagine anyone ever missing that! I certainly have never missed it! haha

Piggu respected that.

>can cleanse all the totems
>even if you don’t, if you leave only the one last active totem left, it won’t active
>can be deleted from the game
>no draw backs

>play the whole game a perk down.
>Survivors choose to not follow the golden rule of cleanse before gens
>Disrespect the possibility of NOED being in the game
>Get outplayed
Waaahhhh it's so OP

You can stop it from ever activating or destroy it after it activates. slow your roll and stop being greedy and it won't get you as much if at all. I can't remember the last time NOED got me.

I forgot Freddy existed.

That's not even the worst part. The worst is that killers will be at an even bigger disadvantage because they'll be forced to respect pallets without Enduring.

Well, then there's Nurse.

Who's that murdermon?

High hunt, low deviousness. Definitely not Billy or Nurse.

I think my main grief is that its incredibly tiresome and easy for survivors to break line of sight. But I haven't played it with the supposed spawn of wall changes so maybe it's easier on the killers? We'll see. I will agreed that it's overmemed. I still think Badham deserved its shitmeme status though.

This guy waited 16 minutes while reading the old ass guide I wrote for survivors way back when infinites were still a thing and Laurie and Myers weren't even out yet just to say one thing about NOED, which played no factor in him dying since he died before it activated, well before.

I'd maybe have agreed somewhat back when NOED lasted forever and wasn't a hex perk, but now? Lmao no.

I don't think we overmeme it at all, its a horrendous map with way to many windows, way to cramped, some extremely safe pallets even with the change and I've never had a good totem spawn in it.

I don't respect the pallet on any killer even if I don't have enduring, rather take the hit than deal with a loop and the inevitable d-strike when I grab them.

Eating the stun without Enduring gives the survivor too much time to get to the next loop. I couldn't imagine playing Hillbilly without Enduring.

I have done nothing but play Pig for 3 days.

Damn, is she still getting shit deviousness? It looks much better than before, though.

Yeah. She has little in the Deviousness category overall. Unless you're constantly ambushing, it will always be low.

>See a SWF load up
>Queue no Add-ons and no Offerings since I'm just gonna chill
>Infinite loading screen
>They all leave and I get a free 2500 and a de-rank
Fine by me.

>people are STILL burning moonlight offerings
I want to fucking McDie

>Anyone liking that blue haired lesbian

Quentin

>faggot

>doing gen
>piggu player thinks that they are stealthy
>doesn't think i can see them
>they are crouching behind shit
>jumping from cover to cover
>peaking past the cover (their peaking consisted of piggu sticking her fat ass out from behind cover)
>they are at the cover behind the gen
>getting ready to ambush
>mfw i finish the gen and just walk away
>mfw piggu disconnects

For fuck sake what went so wrong with these games that these """things"""" are considered cute among the playerbase.

A best.

>not hacking them in
Someone obviously hates survivors.....

>yfw the next DLC is Scream to go along with the newly launched 2v8 mode

>its the TV version of Ghostface

>People who keep asking for this game on the Switch

Actually fucking why, they can’t even keep the spaghetti code on PC working

How would that even work. Those controls are ass

Nintendiums don't consider "how," they just want.

>Hatch standoff
>Go AFK for like 5 minutes cause the retard is just sitting there crouch-spamming instead of waiting like a good boy
>Come back
>He's still spamming
>Back up and turn around
>He finally takes it
Fucking hell.

Would you guys be interested in a Valentine's day art project? I was thinking everyone could submit a 500x500 max picture with a drawing/shoop/whatever with a cheesy ass /assg/ related pun on it (ex. "Are you a pallet? Because you're stunning" or "`I'd give up my two seater spot for you, Valentine"). Would you guys be down for that?

Who's that Pokémon?

The docked controller is the same as pretty much any other controller.

Sounds like fun desu

Sounds adorable.
Sign me up.

Is it just me or are loading times much much longer now? Before I'd wait a minute tops to get into a game. Now it can be up to 5 minutes or even longer to get into some games.

The Switch Pro Controller is objectively the best controller this gen. Best battery life, best bumpers, best triggers, analog sticks with a wide range of movement, fat face buttons, but a shitty d-pad.

i'm down for that

key man if you are reading this thread

pls gib flesh and mud

>tfw already thought of a really good pun

Season 2 of the show was actually really good, but I do agree the movie appearance should be used.

If we get a Scream TV chapter, I know who SHOULD be the survivor

I'd be heart pressed to decide between Brooke, Audrey, or Noah.

But knowing the frogs, we'd get Emma

considering the themes of DbD, Brooke (as well as Audrey) would make the most sense.

on a side note, Noah would be cool in a meta sense
>"aw shit, i'm getting chased by The Shape!"

>When Insidious Leatherface is the best way to finish a "down x survivors with chainsaw" daily
Who would've thought that all I had to do for that daily was just sit my ass in one spot and let them come to me.

how the fuck did you get your settings so low

And people rely on suntubes...

No lie this almost looks like the old 2.5D models in Dungeon Keeper.

I know HOW you fags get your resolution so fucking low, but WHY do you do it?

are any other anons going to be doing this? i've already made mine

Unreal games tend to have an .ini file buried away in them that you can edit to lower settings further than the menu allows.

... Damn it now I really want Noah. Or similar horror nerd character. Could spout horror trivia all the time.
>Did you guys know Leatherface actually used his hammer more than his chainsaw in the first movie?
>Aw Remake Freddy? Where is Robert Engund?
>Amanda! Did you know Hoffman was Jigsaw’s true apprentice?

The fuck

It's Freddy, you can still blind him while you're awake like any other killer.

looking good kaz