/2hug/ - Touhou general - #103

Smug edition
Previous thread: >So what is this game?
Touhou is a bullet hell game made by ZUN. Instead of ship or robots it features anime girls fighting youkai and such.

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/aAGBwfny (Includes links to the FAQ, netplay guide, 1cc charts and more)

>Where can I get the games?
moriyashrine.org/ (For separate game downloading)
nyaa.si/view/979648 (All in one pack)

>Game running at 30000FPS? Game screen size not to your liking? Experiencing some input lag? Download Vpatch and apply it.
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Game_Tools_and_Modifications#Vsync_Patches

>Touhou 16 and 15.5 on steam! Please support the official release.
store.steampowered.com/app/745880/__Hidden_Star_in_Four_Seasons/
store.steampowered.com/app/716710/_Antinomy_of_Common_Flowers/

>Fangames pastebin (Contains a fixed version for game breaking bug in FMW2)
pastebin.com/Jc2e0wLm

>/2hug/ Highscore Spreadsheet! (If you want to submit score, use the term 'score' somewhere in your post)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Bl1ZiZUqNdbP2OK_W7q6xG6A6FIG78LPfJQrouu6ol4/edit#gid=1978990074

I have no idea what to put here, to tell you the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!gwMUzYiR!4xTVhla1XWcfTBIxMMB9c3khnubQd7P-aTSsQ4ZPn4M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flash to the past!

>Spoilering an OP pic
Hmm....

I feel belittled by the op.

The thread's dying before it's even started! That won't do at all, talk about something.

Who is that son of a bitch and why is Futo looks like she’s having a great time with a guy that’s not me?

Yuyuko and Yukari are the patrician pair.

They're the only pair, nobody else would take those two hags but eachother.

Ichirin, Murasa, Nazrin and Shou are underrated.

Ichirin, your not yourself when your hungry. Have a snickers

how do I get good

doooooooooooooooooodge

You can’t. Give up.

Press Shift to win

Eirin is the closest thing to a truly evil 2hu, prove me wrong

She doesn’t have a choice. If she let the rabbits go then the Lunarians would find out Kaguya’s hiding spot.

Seiga Kaku.

dodge all bullets at the same time

She didn’t kill anyone

Seiga is harmless. Eirin is solely responsible for the entire moon colony and personally training the moonbitches, causing two incidents on her own. All while enslaving innocent rabbits and experimenting on them. Eirin also has no problem with murder

>no problem with murder
Just like Byakuren

Seiga is still a wicked hermit and is mischievous
>Eirin also has no problem with murder
Didn't Eirin kill the henchman that were sent to bring Kaguya back?

She also threatened to kill Patchouli over something so small as Remi wanting to go to the moon.

What do you do when an immortal decides they want you dead? You can kill them and they can just keep resurrecting and take another step towards you until you die from exhaustion.

You either talk your way out of it or you trap them in a cell or something more resistent so that they aren't a threat anymore.

Mock them that you're able to die while they have to keep living forever

cold

That's not a guy!

Yukari exists so your wrong.

Hey 2hug, that early morning talk was great, can we just talk again? I need/wanna talk.

This was the first image in my laptops 2hu folder, I was blown away by the intro music, was definitely a step above PoFV's. On my pc's 2hu folder, it's the title screen of SA.

What's the first image in your 2hu folder?

this

Where did the times go man?

Here's the oldest one in this folder. My old folder was lost in an unfortunate forgetting to transfer it to my new hard drive accident.

Tengu scum are pure evil.

I'm just really thankful my old hardrive pooped out, but just enough so that it would not die completely, thus letting me backup some needed files before I put it to rest. This in turn would give me a good habit of uploading every single replay and scorefile of my 2hu 1cc's to google drive, it's the only thing of value I have left my PC nowadays.

Always backup your shit folks, backup your friends, backup your ass, backup your 2hu files, etc.

post source

*Aggressively makes another Tou-gi-ou update*
mega.nz/#!gwMUzYiR!4xTVhla1XWcfTBIxMMB9c3khnubQd7P-aTSsQ4ZPn4M

ADDED: 18 new cards (9 Spell/Traps, 8 Monsters, 1 Token)
FIXED: Byakuren could be synchro summoned with just Ran.
NOT FIXED: Sanae can only be spsummoned once per duel.
CHANGED: Clownpiece can now special summon Junko from the hand as well as the deck.
CHANGED: Reisen is now level 6.
CHANGED: Card artowrk of Eirin Yagokoro.
CHANGED: Nerfed Wakasagihime to now only be indestructable by battle once per turn.

WAKE UP /2hug/!

The dancers are so cute, specially Satono. And their theme is really catchy.

Alice can have my iron if she needs it, vitamin A too

Make me.

What is China doing to Youmu's sperm?

I like Satono and Mai. Criss-cross pattern is one of my biggest weakness. It was fun practicing their spellcards. I still sucks tho.

Kappa juice probably tastes nasty, but I’d take it over what the Buddhist is giving out

I want to give Patch my vitamin D.

EIRIN DID NOTHING WRONG STOP THE BULLYING

Eirin did everything wrong. She gave me a boipussy

My touhou folder has subfolders, so I'm posting the top image (which is always the last saved) of the first subfolder.

I think this is the first image that I saved from this general.

which one?

why do they wear shoes on their head?

Are there any of the 2hus that not assholes or sociopaths?

Where’s Murasa?

Nue. One probably won’t remember the dicking and the other will probably chomp on my dick

Youmu!

I’m pretty sure komachi isn’t a sociopath or is an asshole. She’s more playful then jerky in a way. Also, lazy

I'll have to fuck some sense into Nue about how nice a human dick can feel

I've been playing Labyrinth of Touhou 2. Great game. I'd recommend it to people who like RPGs.

>Red Fladre
>Black Flandre
>Green Fladre
So when are getting Blue and White Flandre?

Flandre is actually a red Cirno.

I've lost track a long time ago so here's the most recent one.

I don't have a 2hu folder, but I have a Sakuya folder, and this is the first image

I'd rather call Nue Space Flan.

I hate RPGs. The only RPGs that I like are that Meet and Fuck games from newgrounds.

Remember me?

I'm gonna fuck New-eh

Mothboi!

Remilia? How could I forget?

Remove oldhus

but why?
look how cute and happy they are

what kind of yuuka is this?

Do you think the backup dancers have a actual (pun very much intended) backstory? Or are they just two random street urchins that Okina thought looked easy to kidnap?

Probably just some randos. They didn't do their job very well, and they are easy separately.

>Truly evil 2hu.

As opposed to the only mostly evil 2hu's that make up the majority of the cast?

Also this.

chaotic, maybe, but i'd hardly call most of them evil

Keine and Aunn seem pretty straightforwardly nice. Kogasa is too pathetic to be a asshole. And Meiling is apparently friendly enough that humans like to challenge her to a friendly duel occasionally.

Everybody else is a sociopath, psychopath, murderer, or asshole though.

Post Shin Megami Tensei demons you could see as Touhou characters.

The Demiurge, He's The God but also not really

If I replace some sprites in Cave Story with 2hus can I blog my playthrough here too?

But Mystia is a Touhou character!

One more hag rejected

I would argue a lot of them are evil. Even if a lot of them don't have much of a insensitive to act villainous anymore.

*Incentive.

If Kasen is a sage, does that classify her as a hag?

Mystia doesn't try to seduce people though. She just scams/kills them.

(S)he could be the 4th sage

She isn't a loli. In Touhou, that automatically makes you a hag.

Kasen doesn't look or act like a sage because she's a fucking bitch who got kicked out of the club

>Fucking bitch.
>Not wanting to be in the same club as a mass murdering psychopath and a rapist.

That's called "having standards", user.

Okeenah did nothing wrong!

no one likes alice!

Doesn't Marisa canonically like Alice though? Like, as a friend?

Why would Alice purposely NTR herself with a doll she has complete control over? Is that her fetish?

Marisa is just a massive slut who tries to be nice to everyone she meets just to forget they even existed 2 hours later

That's not true. It's just that Shanghai is so much cuter.

>this artist paired reimu with shanghai

why

My wife!

My anal slave!

My doggo