/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #727

''Take your pet to work day'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − 06 March 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0
youtube.com/watch?v=2aSC1kY30uI

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14976466
strawpoll.me/14976478
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14890728
strawpoll.me/14944314

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Chloe is #1

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay.

OTP and endgame.

Max is also #1

Always kiss the Price.

Victoria Chase here to remind you that a) there are only a couple of dedicated baiters here and 2) they can only derail a thread if you engage them. Just ignore them and report posts that break the rules for a cozy /lisg/ experience!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Max is #1 too

ALWAYS

Oops posted the wrong image how embarrassing

Nice. Chloe has to join in with Bongo and Mr. Sharkie, and Horny. Girl has a lot of children.

FOREVER!

One of my favorite QTori pics. Other one is the autumn one of Max & Chloe standing by Chloe's truck.

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

Sorry posted wrong image.

>bait

A L W A Y S

Cute pairing.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>On the 7th Day as God rested, He made Chloe and Max as perfect soulmates to give to the world when it was at its darkest and most weary. For many eons they played and laughed and loved until they were brought to Earth when we needed them the most. There they lived a fleeting mortal life until they were called back in to the loving arms of their creator, having spent a lifetime spreading love and happiness. Together they would play and laugh and love each other until they were needed on the mortal plane in its next hour of need.

based

>playing fallout 4
>cabot quest
>meet emogene cabot
>hmm, she sounds familiar
>it-s victoria-s voice actress
>same voice
>down the rabbit hole again of LiS related feels again while listening to butcher pete and fucking up super mutants

fml

How did Chloe not know there was something between them? Did Chloe and Rachel drift apart near the end? Not spending every day together?

Ashly Burch plays Cricket the Merchant and Tina de Luca.

>"Seriously though, I could frame any one of you in a dark corner, and capture you in a moment of desperation."

wtf i hate the brotherhood now

FUCK.

I think she knew deep down, but didn't want to admit it.

Oops posted the wrong image again, how unfortunate that it happened to be a picture of a pedophile who was jerking off in his RV to a 15 year old when he was 30, why do I even have that picture saved, fuck

Sorry, but actually meant to post this webm. Cute couple in the making. Go Frankie B!!!

If this is true why did Rachel own half of Chloe's soul?

Rachel wasn't around Chloe as often as you'd think in the first place. She hung out with so many different people, from Vortex kids to randos like Evan, who thought they were like brother and sister. As for Frank, Rachel would cut class and go meet him at least once a week according to David's files.

>bait

Forever

She had her suspicions and asked Rachel about it. Rachel apparently told her it was nothing, and Chloe trusted her because she didn't want to believed Rachel would lie to her. Also it allowed her to deny the truth.
Chloe's loyalty is one of her most admirable traits, but also one that gets her hurt.

Frank probably loved fucking Rachel doggy style.

and ever

Forever

Rachel was the only one Chloe had
What did she do when Rachel wasn't around? :(
I think you're right btw. I forgot how Rachel hung out with all those people

>bait

>"I-It's nice Lisa we're having."

Alice and Lisa are always happy to meet their friends.

Agree on all those, user.

Why do you get off on the idea of some grown ass man grooming a kid and eventually giving her heroin so her judgement is clouded enough to actually fuck his worthless ass?

I guess Frank is too much of a piece of shit to get with a woman his age, so he sticks to mentally ill high school chicks.

Chloe is the only one who could have healed Rachel, if she had lived long enough to see the forest for the trees.

>bait

Shut the fuck up. She knew what she was doing, that's your headcanon that she was clouded, she had him wrapped around her finger.

>Max, I'll be with you

Not even Rachel herself could heal Rachel.

"My powers might not last, Chloe."
"That's okay. We will. Forever."
>"Forever"

Max, I'll always be with you.

Yep.

>bait

Bullshit and you know it. If Rachel has lived she would have been all the way in LA without Chloe, doing more drugs more likely resulting in an overdose.

I fucked up

STOP RESPONDING TO THE BAIT.

Yeah, a 17 year old wandering around town talking to herself and shaking was someone who had a guy twice her age wrapped around her finger.

It's not humanly possible for a teenager to manipulate some 31 and 38 year old men. Maybe in Rachel's mind that was what was happening, but in actuality both of them were taking advantage of her.

>Being this delusional to justify your waifu's actions
Kek. whatever amberpricenation

>bait

At the very least Jefferson was in total control
The way he talks about her suggests she was just a silly little girl

Are you suggesting Frank was manipulating Rachel? Wow. Neck yourself into eternity.

>Bait
No, it's called canon. It's the ending that kiss you enjoy posting so much happens in, I'd think you'd be more receptive.

>bait

This thread turns to shit every time legion posts. what a surprise

Ignore them and post good things.

Stop responding to them and stop talking about them and get back to comfyposting.

>"I-It's nice Lisa we're having."
It sure is.

*smooch*

*Blocks your breakfast*

surveymonkey com/r/HNS2KF5

>max pulling chloe in by her shirt
cute!

And then some more.

Big pet party when? Let them and their humans all meet up.

That makes Max hungrier.

>Small Things Sequel Update January 29th: Most of the way into the first edit of Day 7. I had to adjust a major set of plot points that mostly appear at the end and it took a while to iron things out (I think it ends up being much more satisfying than my original version). At this point I have less than 30 pages left for the first edit...although due to plot changes, I'm going to be adding at least some content and removing a bit. But either way, it's so close to the end of this first edit. I will be doing a full second edit because of those plot changes (have to make sure it's consistent) but the second edit should take a lot less time than the first.

Hype

Can you post results pls

HYPE. Is he going to post the whole thing at once?

>Let's make light of the fact that a child who had issues with her abusive father probably enjoyed being abused by her drug dealing and/or rapist boyfriend
Classic Pricefieldshitter

I'm *so* ready for this

I like that Chloe has a smushed nose because she physically cannot kiss Max any harder even though she wants to

>Bait

Rachel! Stop kidnapping Lisa.

>bait

Bahaha, yeah

>lets kill Chloe in S1
classic Amberprice nigger

Wellll I don't give one single shit about Rachel so whatever

I believe that's what he said but don't quote me on that.

You're not wrong. Like I said, only Chloe may have been able to do that, but sadly Rachel was murdered before Chloe could have conceivably had the opportunity to.

You know she would have fought to her death for it. After all, she promised James and Sera that she would.

surveymonkey com/results/SM-3VXXKHKF8/

Rachel would have been in LA doing more Heroine without Chloe and would have died of overdose.

>waifu
Who's? You mean Chloe's?

>Chloe must accept being cucked by minimum 2 maximum 4 without question
>Chloe is not allowed to fall in love again
>Chloe is supposed to wallow in her own misery loveless
>The only way she should be loved is if she dies so she gets to be with Rachel and William again.
Amberpricers everyone.

Many people feel like that about Chloe too.

Max-Chloe and Rachel-Frank double date
How does this go?

Lmao we know who's samefagging. 5 legion faggots vs. 30 Pricefield. Legion is a minority so little (5) but those 5 are so annoying and loud.

These paranoid pissshitters are getting out of hand.

>bait

>Max and Chloe go to their funerals

Then go back to Amberprice.org/forum

They're annoyingly loud because no one can resist their bait. It'd be funny if it weren't so damn sad.

Irrevelant biased survey but stats don't matter right?
Let me remind you pricefieldcucks that 53% of Maxes killed Chloe and 68% of Maxes kissed Warren.