wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

>Old Thread:

someone run a +9 hov with me

>tfw you payed for BFA with debit and they charged you but it disappeared
>tfw you got BFA for free

Been arms the whole xpac, thinking about going fury since I can't get that stupid fucking helmet legendary anyway. Thoughts?

What's going on here?

>EU wakes up
>Brainlet_wojak_questions stop posting

Looks like a furpile aka furry orgy

Fury is not even worth playing if you don't have most of the key BiS items

>hazeclan
hey nerd run a +9 with me since you're on mg

I cannot wait to be able to play any spec I want without worrying about needing fucking legendaries to be viable

What are they?

>only level 62 on HM tauren
>most people already have heritage armor

literal no lifes who got carried

most people are in their 60s/70s by now

can velfs erp with belfs

Daily reminder that all h*man males must use their small worthless h*man penises to provide their daily cum tributes to their local elven goddess by 11:59 pm or else!

a class that you've wanted to play for a long time but never had the time to level properly

>tfw this picture is our actual reality

4 piece tier 21, valarjar berserkers, soul of the battlelord and Convergence of Fates. The convergence of fates is probably the most important part

Instead you'll just get specs that aren't viable and shit to play with no leggos to make up for it

Moonguard(NA) for anyone interested in relaxing with fellow wowg players!

Can you not post lewds of my new wife pls? Last and final warning.

I have all that except the two leggos, the convergence is like 890, is it really that good?

Finally tonight is the night my casual ass is gonna roll a nightborne!
I’m at the “do 10 world quests to stabilize Suramar” quest. How far do I have left?

Considering how shitty fury feels to play outside of your battle cry window, anything that allows you to use it more is extremely important

you're about 25% of the way done

Name a better storyline than the Arthas arc. Oh, that's right, you cant.

Y-yes mistress

Nananananaaaaa I don’t think so. Next up is insurrection: “an elven problem”

The Arthas story falls apart when you find out the lich king is some beta orc stuck in a sword

I will, but only if you're not a void elf.

Fuck it. Guess I'll stay arms. No idea why I do barely any fucking damage despite being 956, I pull like 1.3m.

I will, but only if you are a void elf

I'm a lock void elf what the FUCK u got to say to me cuh

That i'm not helping you with your key.

how exactly does the story fall apart from being well grounded in the setting and not based on ~MYSTERY~

I'm only at 932 and pull around 900k-1m dps as arms. Though for some fucking reason (thanks to legendaries I guess) I pull 1.1m as prot

Please put the gun down.

Ok just bought legion, already have a 110 pally, and 110 warlock, Legion came with a Toon boost anyone have any suggestions what would be a good class to boost? I havnt really pvp'd with my other toons, maybe this one can be pvp oriented, what class/race would be best to boost, besides the two listed above or death knight or demon hunter as they start above level 60, i will level them on my own. thanks

*shoots u *

Elemental Shaman for pvp

>"Arthas sees a young version of himself (IN THE SWORD) then stabs his young self and is all like " Arthas is ded lol"

I legitimately feel like the chromie arc has potential

Did you sprout tentacles, user?

will look into and consider, any other suggestions?

I can't believe you've done this.

what did I miss?

give me your best lovely charm farm spots /wowg/, I have had decent success with the first half of the everbloom but wondering if theres somewhere better

Druid for the very exclusive mage tower appearances you don’t want to miss out on.

have you tried looking up your butt?

the future artwork of the thicc sex doll in grey making the rounds with the fat atheist guy pounding her

>void elves are elves
>they also betrayed the horde to serve the alliance
>go to redridge
>single out the void elves
>get mad they're killed for being traitors
>mfw

do you have to do dungeons or raids for those looks? I am recovering from surgery and don't have a lot of stamina to do raids or dungeons at this moment.

>imblying they won't be available at the end of BfA during some bullshit mini-event

>set transmog
0/10

Why is Tyrande so hood?

He is a good mount

Noted
still taking suggestions

She fugs orcs so they won't destroy her homeland

What classes do you not have at max level?

>not doing your void elf ganking as a blood elf so you can /yell insults at them in Thalassian

>having a blood elf

sorry sweetie is this more your taste?
>implying i play a blood elf
>implying i would ever play a blood elf

yes it was the first place I looked

The datamined artifact challenge skin will most likely be a completely different thing from BFA.
As far as we know it is getting retired just like other Challenge mode prestigious gear.

Those are single player scenarios you have to complete to get the appearances. They are like extended 1-man raid bosses or proving grounds...not sure you'd have the stamina for them either.

Have a Pally and a warlock 110, dont want a demon hunter or DK but i am looking to pvp

The orcs have already been replaced. Lesser races in the horde exist only to serve blood elves and nightborne

One man raid boss like personal event called “mage tower challenge”

thanks. I guess I will just do the things I am able to do.

Stealing from earlier thread.

Tell me about the first time you unsubbed?

Why did you do it?

What made you resub?

what does soylent essence disenchant into

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

Okay

Please do us all a favor and kill yourself!

>Tell me about the first time you unsubbed?
I was overwhelmed by all of the daily maintenance required by the WoD Garrison (jokes on me with Legion class hall)
>Why did you do it?
I felt like I was far behind ever before I started. Once I saw the basic requirement to even make gold during WoD, I gave up
>What made you resub?
Legion is dope

Just boosted a female LF pally who is gonna be ret and prolly mog a light plate set. What's a good 2h weapon to go with it?

my penis if you know what i mean

Muted

I do not follow

Daybreak sword or what ever the name is from Argus

He said weapon, not sewing tool

I'm a DH at the moment, will be switching my main to a velf priest once I have them unlocked
but we just finished the key
guess how many times our hunter died and on what boss(es)

Hymdall, 13

when do rogues become fun to play?

When you git gud

Is the Arthas storyline really that good?

our hunter died 5 times, 3 times on hymdall, once on trash (which was a wipe because the tank pulled the stairs and everything above the stairs), once on hyrja
thank god I have enough gear to stay in metamorphasis so often, our healer died quite a few times too
what a trainwreck

will someone erp suck my penis

>look forward to nothing but playing Nightborne
>do Insurrection and get exalted with Nightfallen
>do the ambassador quest line to unlock
>come on come on come on
>finally unlock them
>see customization options (esp for males who can only be hook-nosed lanklets)
>...
>That's it?
>switch to Alliance character and do unlock for Velves
>get to be greaser mustachioed Chad with Void powers

How did Blizzard fuck up Nightborne so bad?

>>Void Elf racials over powered in PVP
>I don't PVP at all

so ....should i get into PVP?

Problem is im anti social, people expect you to talk in mics and communicate, the type of people who pvp in this game are normies, I perfer big battlefields like alterac valley than 3vs3

Why do Nightborne look like they Soy version of Night Elves?

Glad I went with Highmountain, how can you go wrong with big fuck off antlers?

Wowg guild, not an erp guild.. But maybe someone will take you up on that if you ask nicely?

I'm convinced that anyone currently playing Nightborne is forcing themselves to enjoy the shitty work that Blizzard did on it. I'd much rather play HMT, which appeals to me as a more Horde-like race anyway. And even if the VElves are a belf reskin, somehow they came out much better.
Of course the whole thing is utter garbage and Blizzard shouldn't have released them so soon and instead padded things out with other content.

It's not just PvP, their 5% damage boost proc is good for anything, same with no cast interrupt. Still figuring out that void rift ability though, that thing is weird and on a cooldown that's too long to be useful imo.

The way Ion talked about it on the podcast made it sound like it was gonna be a big deal in raids.

their rift is purely for tricky shit since you can outrun it