League of legends general /lolg/

Worst waifu edition
old:Eyosongive.us

xth for Colonization.

I want Zoe to sit on my face.

I love Lissanrdra!
and this excellent thread!

Star Guardians belong to The Void.

Ahri doesn't have boyfriends, just a boytoy she keeps for a while.

Only cute and pure girls allowed in this thread

cutest and purest girl right here

holy shit i thought op.gg was a meme but fucking goddam its saved me from some horrible bot lanes

Best girl.
Best thighs.
Best wife.

>only cute and pure girls
>pure
>posts ahri
pure sex you mean

Remember to never smite early.

Posting the purest AND the cutest.

Agreed I'm fucking sick of Star Garbage, even if I want to do unspeakable things to Soraka.

Wrong

mere moments before disaster

why did you post ahri then?
she's not cute or pure
this is bad bait

Are you the Nunu? Congratulations
Perdiste igual amigo

>this is bad bait
actually the Evefag is that delusional

I'm not. I'll take pure fetish fuel skins over generic edgy ones anyday. Though we could definitely do with more original/interesting ones over either.

always bully poppy

What the fuck do I need to do to get an S on Thresh? This is stupid Riot, gimme my chest.

>Parries your knockup
Is this supposed to be a challenge?

>I'll take pure fetish fuel skins over generic edgy ones anyday.
Why is it always extremes with you people?

>ripost lasts 0.75 seconds
>my orgasm last significantly longer
what is your master plan again?

>pick off "meta" pick in shitter elo games
>"wtf gg"
The true scum of this game are those that only play champs because some people somewhere consider them good. Not because they like the champ or are good with them. They routinely feed on the latest meta picks and then talk shit when someone isn't playing what they think should be played. These people need to be purged.

>have to dodge a guy shitpicking and threatening to int feed because he doesnt want to support
>HAHA NOW I CANT PLAY FOR A HALF HOUR cause i dodged

great game riot

>tfw just tried klepto Ekko
>it's fucking garbage

Holy shit I got like 4 wards and a blue pot in a 35 minute game

Instead of you know, just nerfing GP (who is still broken as fucking balls because surprise surprise it's the kit) they just destroy Kleptomancy for everyone EXCEPT him

Fucking cancer pirate I hope that champ gets straight up gutted

>forced to dodge because riot allows players like this in ranked

fuck off with your kindred support you fucking silver trash

>smash a cone
>queue up ranked
>play gp
>mute all and pings because I've got 10 gp games in my life
>comfy time
post comfy league time

Is it really extremes when those are the two primary types of skins coming out of Riot?

Xth for being Sejuani's sex slave

>tfw Sejuani will never grind that hairy Freljord pussy into your face

OP isn't a smart person

>adc is bitching at me for picking ivern jungle saying that the champ is trash
>i have to ping spam him and yell at him in chat telling him that i do not need a leash

>Stopwatches the remaining duration
Your move.

>feeding on Maokai
how do you even do that

Be more good.

I didn't post that

al menos hice lo que pude y di lo mejor de mi, amigo

>get 3 day ban
>now the bjergposting edits I made are all going to be useless

Fuck

I wish. Saw someone post a webm last thread and decided to take a screencap of the moment right after Zac smited.

Giving a shit about what other people pick is the most pointless and obnoxious shit that people do in this game.

Not really, we get plenty of silly or just generically flashy and fun skins. PROJECT and Star Guardian are not the only skins that they make, though honestly if much of the playerbase had their way it probably would be.

>implying 3.25 seconds is long enough

>tfw no Sejuani gf

Do you think she would be shy, seeing herself more as a chieftain than a women? Or do you think she would enjoy a man that suborinated himself to her?

>hairy Freljord pussy

I flipping DARE you guys to try and defend this kind of behavior. This kind of "support" is not only not doing anything, but it's actually sabotaging the ADC by leeching off XP.

Bro that's like a perfect KDA for a support and it didn't even get an A+. What more does it want? Iv'e gotten S's with way shittier scores tons of times before.

No no, OP is an extremely intelligent person
>being this stupid

Jokes on you dummy I baited you into blowing CDs with an animation cancel. Get ready for the REAL thing.

I'd rather be LeBlanc's sex slave desu

>annie has stun ready
>probably has ult too
>whoever she hits will die

Jinx is not even CS'ing or trying to harass the way over extended annie.

Why should the support try hard if the adc won't even put in minimal effort.

please give me yous I put a lot of effort into editing this webm

Do you think Sejuani would want a male harem (plus some women for variety)?

DELET

POPPY IS FOR HUG NOT FOR FUG

>shy
no
>seeing herself as a chieftain
yeah. she takes what she wants whenever she wants it. if you get in her way she'd most likely beat the shit out of you

>Jinx is providing no presence for thresh to take bush control
>Why is thresh being so far back
ADC players were a mistake

She's probably just get some more boars.

Sejuani is best girl

I would eat her ass to further her conquest of the Freljord tbqh.

Riot spends 90% of the year pumping out continuations of skinlines. Shit like Super Galaxy/Arcade/Pool Party/Mecha/Battlecast/Blood Moon/Warring Kingdoms/etc...etc...are pretty much exclusively what the skin team produces at this point and they're of the same ilk as PROJECT and Star Guardian. We get an original skin once in a blue moon and the last was Beekeeper Singed after a dearth of originality for a ridiculous span of time.

Syndra's not very smart if she didn't see that coming

To be fair Zed is a very sneaky fucker.

>I would eat her ass to further her conquest of the Freljord tbqh
I don't think you understand how this works

Is that you Saint?

I greatly lament the forcing of skin lines rather than them just trying to do new stuff. It doesn't help that most of the skin lines really aren't very good to start with. I don't mind stuff like Warring Kingdoms though because that's just seasonal, it's like the Christmas stuff.

Found the two mentally retarded support players

>ywn be a Noxian soldier invading Ionia
It hurts bros.

Bitch please if you play like a pussy then I'll assume that's what you want and act accordingly.

Reminder to cum inside your support!

Syndra is a character that killed her mentor in a tantrum because he was attempting to teach her prudence over brute force. There's no indication she's intelligent at all.

But would you eat her out?

In this situation the blue side botlane can't do anything. I would probably just be walking mid right now if I were them, and come back when it's pushed in.

The mentor literally admitted they were trying to restrain and reduce her power because they were scared of her. Her reaction was extreme, but "attempting to teach prudence over brute force" isn't what was happening.

All signs point to Syndra being as dumb as a rock, she's just a teenager on a power trip

god's work user

>

If Syndra wants you to eat her out, do you think you have a choice?

>Her frustration grew, and she finally confronted her mentor, demanding an explanation. He revealed that he had dampened Syndra's magic, hoping to help her learn control and restraint.
That's not at all what happened. The Elders of the village she grew up in were afraid of her, the mage looking over her was just trying to teach her to not be such a power hungry brat.

That fucking Bolivian haircut

Tbqh, I want Syndra to shudder in pleasure. She's a qt and she deserves some relief; if I could make her cum, that would be a good day

>solo laners inting

im tired of this episode

>tfw made the mistake of playing soloq on the weekends
the worst part is my monitor started acting up so I had to restart and I couldn't even report the jhin for inting
at least I can rest well knowing they lost LP too and they fucking desreved it
after 10 minutes of defending the nexus they literally 4 man chased lee all the way to the top t1 tower while I had to 1v4 for our base

You're at the gym and Vi asks if you can help her wash off. What do?

Well you're probably not getting to go anywhere until you make her cum, probably multiple times.

Suggest sharing a shower together.

To save water, of course.

>I'm not afraid of you I'm just trying to teach you
>Oh by the way I forcibly dampened your abilities without even letting you know
Yeah that adds up

>jhin with no LW item at 54 minutes
holy shit i'm so mad

hey don't bully!