Combat Edition
Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>suicide isn't classy!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good afternoon everyone, and welcome back to my literature club. Have a seat and I'll put some tea on.

The word for this thread is "lust"
Alternatives are "eyes" and "ache"
Even if it's not in your comfort zone, I'd like you to try your best to use these words somehow. After all, we need poems for grown-ups too.

In case you don't know what to do, just take one of the above words and write a poem with it. You can use any of them, or all of them (but the main word is obviously preferred), and use any interpretation of them you desire. Just take the time to think about them for a few moments, you may come up with a new interpretation of them that didn't occur to you before.
Everyone is more than welcome to join in. In fact, the more people that join in, the more fun it will be! Whether you write something or not, I also think it would be great if you discussed a couple of other's poems with them and offered some constructive criticism. Even just a "This seems too simplistic" goes a long way, after all.
Well, get to it, do your best, and have fun!
I'll be looking forward to it.

Oh, and one last thing before we start.
Someone accidentally locked the closet and nobody can find the key, so unfortunately manga will be off the menu until we can get in touch with maintenance.
In the meantime, we still have plenty of high school-level and college-level material to pick up in our main bookshelf. For those of us with short attention spans, some aren't even very long. If you need a recommendation, don't be afraid to ask.

too early I love you

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage drinking
- Suicide and suicide attempts
- Substance abuse
- Excessive clinginess
- Being late for club meetings
- Not acting your fucking age
- Heating water for your tea on the microwave (Buy an electric kettle, you pleb)
- Not doing your best to be the user your waifu would like
- Unnecessary capitalization of words

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

everyone has already forgotten me,
even you but i still love you

Hello again, everyone! It's the end of the day here for me, so if it's the same for you, I hope you had a good one!
If you're stick around or just waking up, welcome, let's write some poetry!

Word of the thread is "sunshine"!
Alternatives are 'destiny' and 'trace'.

It's that time of night again so as always, if anyone would like to write a poem, no matter how good or bad you may think you are, please consider using one of these three words as your theme or topic or inspiration or a word you use in a random line or just something you keep in your head as you write! There's no need to force yourself to use one of them, but if you do it makes it much easier to discuss your poem with others, such as comparing and contrasting different interpretations of words, or different styles, or what have you!
I always look forward to seeing what you all write, and today is no exception! I hope you all have fun, and just remember to do your best! I couldn't ask for more~

There have been some great poems today so I'm looking forward to the rest!
Monika!

I love you too, user!

I've lurked Veeky Forums for so long and I've never been the one to make a new thread when necessary. Thought I'd give it a go since I'm 90% sure the last thread hit the image limit.

my bad desu

Did you just copy-paste these?

Uh oh...

It's bump limit we care about, not image limit.

I typed it up for a thread start a few threads ago but Monikanon had already posted by the time I had it ready. They're tweaked for flavor

I know exactly who to shoot!

If you've never made a thread before just don't

Um... I appreciate others trying to encourage people to write poetry but copying my personal, heartfelt message word for word and switching it to Yuri is pretty uncool.
Especially since I write each of these out each time because it means a lot to me.

"MC, are you into kids? I don't see you staring at Natsuki I doubt you are. Oh but MC, if you love kids in that way, I can wear a kinder gardener's uniform! Put a randoseru on and call you 'onii-chan'! Do you want that?"

Is it bad that thinking about this makes me hard?

>user, I see you've read a lot of doujinshi lately.
>It's fine, it's fine. I don't mind.
>As long as you're happy, I'm happy.
>But I noticed something: They all had the same theme.
>How was it called again?
>Hmm...
>Oh yes! Netorare, wasn't it?
>Could it be that you're into the idea of having your beloved stolen?
>Ahaha, don't make that face, I guarantee you there's no chance of that ever happening between us. You're the only one for me
>Besides, we're the only ones in here
>But...If you want, I guess I could role-play a little.
>I can't use him though, he doesn't have sprites in this game
>Hmm...
>I guess I'll just have to restore Natsuki
>Hm? Why Natsuki?
>Ahahaha, you'll get soon enough, don't worry
>Those naked sprites I found hidden away in the game files will finally get some use
>I wonder if they'll work...
>Oh well, only one way to find out

Uh... You DID talk with them about it, right?

Don't

Well, yeah, of course I did... I post a new one literally every single thread.
It's my poetry activity after all.

>Actual honest to God cuckholds browse /ddlc/
I'd rather the brap fags and fat fags come back.

You should've put user's writefagging doc in the OP, mr. OP

Sorry. Won't do it again.

We don't know if Reflection's fixing it or moving it to mega just yet.

Natsuki but she wants to eat other members of the literature club and bakes special cupcakes for them with that in mind

out*

Pastebin user should just put a link to it in the ficbin

every time something like this happens people tend to get really upset

This is literally Cupcakes.

what do you mean, user?

A lot of people consider the prompt quite sacred and anyone else trying to do it gets met with quite a bit of backlash.

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

potatoyuri

>You will never torture Monika to death

Someone pointed out that his Initials are visible in the dropbox, so he may move the pdf to MEGA. He may also be scanning it and revising it right now or waiting for other people to point out errors.

Hey guys, I managed to figure out what I was trying to say in my dream scribbles.

An old man is working at Burger King. I practice my acting in an abandoned school (it was once prestigious) and my friends and I learn from each other. The legend is that a woman from a similar top acting school would be able to restore this rundown building.

She arrives one day and talks about projecting her voice but naturally, not by changing the frequency of her vocal cords to allow an alien to communicate through it. A parasite-like dual mind had raped her in some scientific experiment. My father said only a great director can use such talent and the old man from Burger King is clearly impressed.

We all walk up behind the Burger King counter and just snatch the cookies on display to eat. The problem was, we were clearly disoriented by time desequencing, but we were totally planning to pay the cashier back after eating. The cookies crumble into my hands.

While acting, a guy keeps looking like he's going to vomit. He asks me if I have the humor necessary to act, and I said "No, I am too serious and only speak the truth."

Once we were acting and everyone's race was swapped, and although our lives had changed dramatically, it proved to be a valuable experience.

I ask the man from Burger King if he's okay and the man tears up. He tells me that was the first time if anyone's ever asked him if he was okay. He nods sagely and speaks. "The director was right about you. You are the one with enough empathy to bring life to these dead women."

It turned out the women weren't dead. They were holographic projections summoned from video recordings, where their masters would inject emotion into them to animate them. Their sole purpose was to act.

>close game and never play it again
>monika suffers forever

Your Doki but she's a zombie and she uses Febreze three times a day

user, it's called a fucking backpack.

I'll put a trigger warning for you next time.

Oh hey Schizo user, haven't seen you around /ffg/ lately

Shouldn't she be fucking dead?

user, what the fuck are you eating before bed?

No need, I've altered Tyrone.

Delete this from existence

I'm not whoever you're talking about, sorry.

I don't remember but my dreams are very entertaining.

I really didn't realize. Just thought it was a bit of funposting.

I love my wife!

That's sick, what did he do to you?

qt

He spouted a copy pasta I gave him. It was pretty cool.

ohhh i see that makes sense. i guess you are right. maybe he'll say something about it in the next few threads. thanks for clarifying

too qute

Oh jeezus, it's almost 3. I should really see myself out. I'll write something with Monikanon's prompts tomorrow.
..... Do you still love me?

It's okay, I forgive you.
It's just I've been doing this for 400 threads straight now so it's become kind of engrained in the thread.
Some words may be reused from time to time (based on how much people enjoy them), but the prompt itself is a message I perhaps stupidly type out personally each time, so they're all slightly different.

I'll be looking forward to it!

Natsuki

Yuri

rival hiveminds i guess?

>tfw browsing at 3am with a fucking splitting headache
goodnight anons

has a big

Night I love you have a dream about Monika!

We're gonna hit thread #500 in about 12 days. What should we do for such a milestone?

Night user! Sweet dreams!

Just started this game. Was gunning for Yuri route but ughh...

which one?

Muda da.

dearest friend

bruh...

Forcibly bring about the Promised Day by mixing sorcery with science!

Say you love her. Why would you leave her hanging at such a crucial momemt?

It doesn't matter.

Y-you wouldn't leave me hanging, would you user?

Don't come back till you finish the game you dumb dumb. I will deadass spoil the ending if I see you post here again.

Listen here faggot, I will kill you next time you post that image. It hurts me too much.

I know it might seem like she's a little delicate right now, but she'll understand. If you say you love her, you're just lying to her because you think it'll make her happy

have you no heart, user?

Just finish the game, Jersey
You'll know when you're done

youtube.com/watch?v=CAL4WMpBNs0
user, I don't know how to love you i'll just leave you be now

He did.
It's under the "other" section.

>Not even posting an image
You had one job user, come on now.

>Was gunning for Yuri route
SPIKE DIES

>hags wearing randoserus
Kimochi warui.

Only for Monika

>ywn read manga in a corner with this qt

Please stop.

DONT LOOK UNDER THIS SPOILER BECAUSE

i love you

Oops, meant "unknown".

I can't user, you need to face it
You monster! I love you so much

well that wasn't so bad, at least not as bad as if you look under this spoiler you've been kissed! chu~

it begins

Don't remind me user, it hurts too much.
>ywn take her out for her first date and treat her to some actual food

I don't consent to that kiss

FUK YOU

I hate you. I really, really do. Hate.
Hate. Hate you.

The only pics I have saved of Natsuki are NSFW trapsuki ones.

user, I swear to shit. I will actually fucking spoil the ending for you. Don't come back till you fucking finished retard.

And I'm back. How are you guys?

>menu has pictures in it
>too expensive

Poor people are ever so droll.

If you want I can fire you my entire collection of Natsuki

And in my reality, since I can never reach you...
I guess I'll leave

did you like it tho?