/svg/ - Shadowverse General

RoB 2.0 edition

Latest expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/
Chronogenesis anniversary leaders - Albert, Cerberus, Dark General

NEWS
>January 30th Mysterian Knowledge getting limited
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=527
>January nerfs/restrictions - Bahamut, Magic Illusionist, Thane, Blood Wolf, Aria
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=520
>Rotation, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Official deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/misstopiaaaa)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>daria into daria

Damn outpiloted...

Delusional thoughts of a forest man. Maybe this user here can help you, I'm not very versatile when it comes to Forest talk.

LOL what

best meta since rob

Such a greedy deck.

Hey, it's me again.
I rolled two accounts and opened all 50 free packs on each. Here's the Legendaries and Golds from each one, like you asked.

I'm kind of leaning towards the left one just because I know I can refund Bahamut for full value, but I wanted to get /svg/'s opinion first.

>he doesn't agree with me so that means he's [thing]
I haven't touched forest in almost a year, even for dailies, but nice job dropping all pretenses of an actual conversation as soon as you were challenged in a way that you didn't have an actual rebuttal for. Good talk, guess we're done here.

Left definitely. Right is meme as fuck.

>vialing bahamut
don't
but left is better regardless

Man i like his style.

post-post nerf SFL is actually better than post-nerf RoB, balance-wise.

at least she's cute!

Get fucked dragontumor

Anyone see anything interesting in the taiwanese open?

>doroshi
>bahamut
>kurushi
Huh?

>Open
>See pdk dragon
>Close

"It is not aggro because I said so". You aren't doing any better, either.

Dragon is bad and even lose to hybrid memes. Discord is always wrong. News at 11.

i want her to be viable so bad, bros

Fuck this game. Im going to play the chad Granblue.

It's hard to fight ramp cheaters

>grindshit

Reddicord shitposters, don't forget to add that.

>because I said so
God fucking dammit, how many times are (You) specifically going to pretend to have an actual conversation in this general and then immediately shitpost wildly for hours? It's the same fucking formula every time:
>you state your opinion
>someone disagrees
>you defend your opinion once, twice at most
>you call them whatever [thing] you think means you "win" the discussion
>you then tell them that they provided zero evidence to back up their claim, completely ignoring the evidence they used in their posts
You do this exact fucking thing every fucking time, and next all you're going to post is either "tl;dr" or you're going to restate your first assertion as if nobody challenged it. Holy fucking shit I just want to discuss the goddamn game without having to deal with this "ironic" bullshit, fuck off already.

>0mana 5/5, draw 5, reduce the cost of every card in hand by 5
>5mana 4/5, draw until 5, make all spells in hand cost 1

Tell me how these are fair again

d-delete this, medusa is pure

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

Thank you.

Left seems good enough, though from the cards you got I don't think too many are enough to support entire decks by themselves. Bahamut and White Wolf fit into wallet (expensive) decks, while nep and twilight queen fit into the Nep deck. You'll get more cards when you do the achievements anyway, so if you don't wanna keep rerolling then keep the left one

Bricks.

They're not, the best comparison is Belphegor which is Draw 2 and set your life to 10 which is both a positive and a negative. Oz has a huge drawback to her as well while Dorothy has no downside at all.

5PP brick. Classic sword.

nice

I want to EAT Medusa's ass

Oдoбpяю

Thanks for the advice. Left it is, then.

>Bahamut and White Wolf fit into wallet (expensive) decks
>wallet (expensive) decks
Sounds like I'm a long way from actually being able to use Bahamut, then.
If I do refund it for the full 3500 what would you recommend in its place?

I won't discuss aggro faggotry, man. You started it saying stupid dumb shit.

Please rate my "I vialed my bahas, don't have sahaisra, but still need something to use to do dragon dailies" deck.

You want to play unlimited or rotation? If you want unlimited, go for carabossex3 and make unga bunga blood. I can give decklist if you want.

>2x sibyl
Bad deck. Drop Eyfa, add Canyon

Then just say you don't want to discuss it, I can respect not wanting to continue a debate forever. What I can't respect is you going on these tangents where you either ignore what people say or just call them a [thing] as if that actually defends your opinion.

Where have all the DQR shitposts disappeared to? I want my daily dose of how DQR killed Shadowverse.

There are upcoming nerfs on the 12th, 13th or 14th, I don't remember, that you can use to figure out what will be 'in meta' after they happen. My prediction is that dragon's neutral package is going to be hit somehow as well as Daria. It's important that you vial any full-refund cards before the maintenance hits though, otherwise you won't get the full value. They usually announce the nerfs a day before they implement them.

Aggro blood has historically been one of the cheapest decks to build and do well with, but Blood is currently a joke in rotation, so you would only be able to play unlimited. I think Aggro forest is doing well in rotation though. Agni (twitter.com/misstopiaaaa) is a ladder grinder that frequently places highly and pretty much only plays aggro decks. He rarely posts lists, but you can usually find them on his stream or posted in the general sometimes.

I figured I should start with Rotation before jumping into Unlimited.

Noted.

I think I'm just going to full-refund and hang on to the free 3500 vials for now. At least until I hit the "oh shit I'm missing a core legendary" moment in a week.
Thanks for the help, anons.

wtf, I thought JO crystals were a meme

Are you talking about yourself?

>dragon going first
>oracle 2nd turn
>ramp
>ramp
>heal
It doesnt matter if it JO or Canyon or other meme, they will win with that opener.

Kawaii piggu

I hate how the game is just highroll garbage now. It's even more RNG-dictated than hearthstone.

Daria is entirely highroll dependant, dragon has always been reliant on ramp highrolling/not bricking, even haven's early game is extremely highroll depending on their summit/snowwhite draws

Fresh 20k vials. What to make? I am thinking of Vengeance Blood or Burn Rune. I don't know about neutral blood.

Except against Daria

who is that semen demon?

Doesn't matter if you Baha her board T6 :^)

Thanks, I've managed to win one out of the six or so games I've played, so I guess it'll do for now.

koushin seyo

Need a daily concede

>insight
>missile
>concentration
>conjure golem wind blast
>owl evo
ok

>Go second
>Lose by 1 turn
>Have 1 or 2 evo left
Jesus fuck, second turn is an absolute joke. There's literally no reason to play the game if you go second, and your deck doesn't automatically win on the evo turn like Daria.

>turn 1 do nothing
>turn 2 do nothing
>turn 3 do nothing
>turn 4 do something
>turn 5 do something
WoooooW

lost this game btw
he had isra next turn then dread tilt the turn after

get ready for runetumor tears when they act confused about why their brain dead gamble deck got nerfed to the ground

>daria
>braindead

Considering I've played against dragon opponents in rotation that go second, and doesn't spend an evo point at all throughout the game and they still win, it only tells me how stupid ramp dragon is.

>unironically complaining about the deck that takes the most skill in the game (equal to DShift)

The reason Dragon has similar winrates going 1st and 2nd compared to brainless aggro decks which have a huge disparity between going 1st and 2nd is because the deck doesn't simply play shit on curve and hit the enemy's face every turn to win.

>diarrhea
>not braindead
Dumb runefag. I bet you are going to /homebrew/ any minute now.

too much spellboost support pushed it to near autoplay territory and bad plays can be forgiven by good daria draws or mysteria rng.

Doubt so, most of people here are too dumb to make decent daria list, they lose a few games with greedy netdeck and return to more consistent decks. I am not sure what's there to nerf, back in rob cygames made piercing 2pp after evolve, mainly because of levi. Now rune doesn't even have old levi in rotation, just slightly better spectral wizard, I don't think that rune has ridiculous winrate now, it just can't have high winrate by rng nature of the deck. In unlimited daria was far more consistent, that's why they hit mysterian knowledge but they can't touch that card for rotation because it completely negates new archetype. Making owl 2/1 -> 4/3 might be the only possible nerf but it will probably never happen.

>I bet you are going to /homebrew/ any minute now.
What's that supposed to mean? Are you assuming that everyone plays the same netdeck or something?

It means Dorothy is braindead.
>Are you assuming that everyone plays the same netdeck or something?
See, you're already /homebrew/

>neutral haven high rolls
>high high chance of being completely out of fuel if you can clear or stall
>REEEEEMOVE
>Daria highrolls
>what, learn to play D rank, it bricks all the time!!
>neutral haven gets orbital bombarded and no longer playable
>Daria gacha machine literal slap on the wrist
>Change doesn't even affect rotation
worst timeline

You hit all the followers that spellboost cards in your hand, get rid of the full statlines for Owl, Clarke and Craig so that those cards become tempo losses when you play them and then you regain the tempo back with huge spellboosted swing turns. Right now you can dominate the early game and then snowball with Daria and a Dragon deck with a good draw is the only thing that can reliably answer your board.

The change I'd be happiest to see would be to just move Daria out of rotation early, no nerf to her or any cards in the deck since the nips love it for some reason. The deck is warping the meta like crazy as it pushes almost all of Dragons counters out and is harder to counter than Dragon is, even though Dragon is also prone to being bullshit when they high roll. The archetype is just too strong for the format and if a deck always ends up with one player getting completely fucked then that's bad design. There's no counterplay for most classes, it's just Daria draws wells and fucks you or they draw poorly and you fuck them. There's not a lot of in between, it's typically a blowout either way with one player leaving upset.

>brainless aggro decks
>in rotation
????

Actually dragon first hard ramps, play windmill at 7pp, then become a brainless deck and hit the enemy's face every turn to win with back-to-back bahamut/israfil.

Thank you for playing Shadowverse. Please purchase crystals for Daria Leader.

>See, you're already /homebrew/
First, i am not the same person you were talking to. Second, show me your one and only netdeck that every "braindead" dorothy player uses. I am not forcing any "homebrew" stuff, just show me what you have. Let me just say your next move, you'll back off because you don't have any knowlede or experience about the deck. Feel free to prove me wrong if you can.

fast midrange is """aggro""" for these mentally handicapped individuals

>muh daria doesn't have daria, chimera, craig, clarke, ogler, blade mage, owl! Me smarter!
Thanks for proving my point

>Actually trying to make ramp dragon sound as skillful as dshift
You probably also think ramp dragon is as high-skill as ptp forest and seraph haven too, dragoncuck.

95% of the deck is exactly the same every single time. Those two cards you've changed and called it "not the same netdeck" is what makes it your deck /homebrew/

Yeah, Dragon is retarded after the Bahamut change with Windmill and it's just slamming minions that clear board and going face. However, you can at least play around that and remove Windmill or play cards like Naoise, Nilpotent, or Roland to buy time.

this crazy fuck on rage is bringing sword and portal

>Thanks for proving my point
You don't have any.
>95% of the deck is exactly the same every single time.
So you can't show me your braindead daria deck because...??? Because you don't have one and you're just making assumptions. Thanks for clarifying.
>Those two cards you've changed and called it "not the same netdeck" is what makes it your deck /homebrew/
You're putting words in my mouth, i never implied that i changed something or that i have my own unique homebrew, those are your statements. I asked you to show me braindead netdeck that every daria player uses, because you think that homebrew is a meme but you can't show me, you don't have one. I have nothing more to say.
Sorry but your post is too dumb to answer seriously. Maybe next time.

Gee, nice work runefag. Why don't you tell us what strategy you need to play around now that you don't have to worry about overextending into a revelation or themis?

>craig
lmoa

Too bad he lost so quickly

>2/3 of the deck is 1-3pp with 6pp finishers
>retard calls it """"fast""""midrange
Cool new meme from svg d ranks.

he's either trolling or retarded. it's probably just the avatarfag fishing for (you)s, stop replying to anyone who defends rune and we can just laugh at them after the nerfs.

>misplays not once, nor twice but 3 times in a row

Are you seriously asking to teach you how to play? Sorry but i'll pass.

>n-no b-but show me the netdeck because reasons
x3 knowledge
x3 insight
x3 magic missile
x3 summon golem
x3 assault
x3 owl
x3 Gazer
x3 Dorothy
x3 clarke
x3 rune
x3 chimera
x3 blader
That leaves you exactly 4 (four) cards to play around with and use techs like mutagenic, mammoth, craig, enchanted sword, chain lightning etc.
I guess you got me b-because it's n-not the s-same d-deck, I s-swear, I've changed 4 cards, mom.

instant deflection as usual, dragoncuck

>be Kikegames
>whack balanced owl to 2/1 for balancing
>PUHREASE UNDERSTAND, NOT DARIA'S FAULT, buy more premade dicks and crystals
>Daria bullshit until March
>she gets restricted in unlimited once ROB rotated out
Why do I feel this is how shit will go

I think it will be more on the line of nerfing its evo stats to 3/3

>runetumor is a BM'ing faggot even when losing
absolute cancer.

most bmers and ropes i face are runeniggers

what the fuck

Reducing card cost by spellboob mechanic is a mistake.