>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

sfms when

>4* hammer guy off daily
I'm not getting this fucking magic caster am I. I need to accept it and move on

which one is mommy?

We talked about it.
It's bad, so we don't continue to talk about it.

no we didn't

Yes we did. Did you miss the beta phase? We talked about it, everyone came to the concusses that it's bad except for a few people, and people stopped talking about it.
Look, if you're a newfag, please just lurk and don't post.

If you dont give boss loli the respect she deserves you dont get boss loli.

Banner just started user

Wrong.

Okay, I get it. You're one of the few posters that liked it, and now you're trying to falseflag the 'wah, people only talk about mobages' to try and force people to talk about your shitty arena game.

Sad!

I already dumped a bunch of tickets. Hope is gone

Alot of people in the discord were playing it i think

I haven't been there in a while

There was like 2 on there that played it

So OOgre brOOs, i have 4x barts weapon, should i feed this to cloud to make it 35 cp? y/n ?

>tfw too busy having threeways to properly dedicate my time to rerolling in OO
Fuck me, this is the third night this week I've had this problem.
Why can't I just go back to being a robot NEET. I didn't ask for this.

>still playing BE

Welp that's 2 more people for that user to play with

Hey anons, I want to play a few of the older ones but I hear the encounter rate is very high, especially in VI. Any way to mitigate this?

no

Guess I'm not playing VI then lmao

If you open the menu every step, you can't get random encounters.
It resets every time the menu opens.

Alyernatively, the item Molulu's Charm works, you can find it in Narshe.

just watch it on youtube if playing the game is too difficult for you lmao

n

>Didn't mention difficulty at all
Projecting

Looking over the character list for Opera Omnia has made me realise that there's not a single character that I absolutely love. I mean, Y'shtola is prime waifu material, and Zell, Squall, Cecil, and WoL are all pretty cool, but I can't decide on a single character to funnel my resources into. I just don't love any of them over the others that much.

CoD isn't even female, so Ultimecia wins by default.

>takes turns
>not turn based

>tfw I don't know that feel

who are you quoting?

what a fucking shitter faggot lmao

> do a sky cave for my daily exploration

Gumi's last patch broke tons of shit...

i cant even launch the game on nox, so i gotta agree

G O D D E S S
O
D
D
E
A
T
H

Butzlord. He chops like a lumberjack with his doublehand. Hates trees, especially void trees

>Pasea hasta el mirador

wish me meme magic
gotta pull cecil's armor or weapon because i ran out of cp

4 ogrenix

thanks for the zidane dupe

Wait, in the doc is it supposed to be your rank or your characters level?
Did avenger fuck it up?

If I like XII what other FFs will I like?
I like it's world a lot and its open ended design

rank

Tactics

FFT shares the same world as FFXII, but it's a SRPG, so its design is very restrictive. FFXV is another FF that allows you to wander all over place and get yourself killed in unexpectedly high-level dungeons, but the setting is completely different. FFVIII and VII are relatively exploration friendly too.

Is this a Keep Or should I kms

>i cant even launch the game on nox

launches fine on memu.

Ace is broken

Deuce is broken

>a single WoL, Cloud, and Bartz
It's not bad.
Not perfect, but above average.

Thanks user. My local store has a day one edition of XV for pretty cheap, should I get that or wait for PC?

at this point, just wait for PC. That has all the dlc built in.

>WoL, Terra, and Cloud
As long as you also got the weapon for your favorite character then you're fine.
Cecil is great for AoE BRV damage too.

Hold the phone
>OO
>three WOL, three Clouds, two Bartz, three Cecils, one Terra, one Rem

>your favorite character
he ain't here yet

>Cecil, WOL, Cloud
Cloud and Cecil just abuse bosses with knock back memes, and WOL is great for getting the "no breaks" condition every time

So I'm playing more and trying to find out the best method to hp atk and brk atk one of the things I've been doing is just break atking until my break is max for all 3 characters then hp atking to do the most damage with all 3 of my guys at the same time.The biggest problem with hp attacking is if the AI hits the person that just did there hp atk they break them easily so how is it possible to avoid being broken? If you just brv break the whole game that's never going to kill the AI but if you do hp atk and the AI targets the one who just did the hp atk it's a easy break for them.

I swear, every time I have to BRV attack at maximum bravery to avoid getting broken I get a little closer to caving in and leveling the guy.

>Play core battles with Ace
>Spam magic to core from outside the magical barrier.
>Dumb AI doesn't understand what's going on no matter the level of difficulty

Grinding in this game just became easy as fuck.

You might as well just go for it, especially with the double xp event happening now

>STILL playing RK
>still playing BE
>playing OO

So we both agree that Mobius is the best mobage

>Cloud doesn't have enough CP to equip all these passives I'm getting from raising his STR
I'm kind of tempted to try and pull more ogre swords but I know once we get power stones I'll be able to raise his CP without spending gems. Anyone know when JP started getting power stones? Were they in the first event?

Nobody plays Mobius

Same
>tfw Cecil is my waifu
When can I have him as a Paladin in OO?

bruh

About a year and a month or two. Paladin Cecil was announced during the JP anniversary stream.

I'm a huge fan of XII too and I really liked XV. XV definitely reminded me a lot of XII, mainly the hunts and the open world and changing weather

Anyone know the best place to farm those red orbs that Ifrit needs for enhancement in OO? I have tons of the generic mats but those spheres are bottlenecking me.

>have mad fun with Dissidia (the PS4 one, not the mobile game, which is also more fun than I expected)
>barely anyone seems to talk about it, even on fucking reddit and gamefaqs is barely anything going on

This game bombed way harder than expected. Its a shame, its far from perfect but people should at least give it a chance. Guess most people shit on it for being different. Evolve.

>maxed out bartz
>maxed out WOL
>can't get a single cloud weapon

in the hard chapters you can get them for easy rewards, theres an upcoming event where you'll get ifrit materials as well (you can't get him past level 5 until the event)

Cool, thanks for the helpful reply

Ara!

It's because it's not that different from the previous dissidias. It doesn't even have the 012 characters. And I think it was confirmed Gabranth is not coming back.

They should at the very least reintroduce the old maps, characters and ex-mode. I fucking want Garland-Chaos.

Yeah, what said. The PC version is coming soon, might as well get that.

>Decide to leave it to chance and build my party around whomever I can LB first.
>Fully limit broken Enhancer, LB1 Judgement and LB1 ancient sword

Welp, looks like I’m running WoL, Onion Knight, and KANGZ. Do they even have good synergy? Only just got King and he looks like a speed memer but know nothing about Onion Knight yet.

since im not sure if your being snarky or not
5-13 hard gives 25, and Snow-Lit Ruins Pt. 2 in chapter 4 gives 15

>pull 8 times on Mobius 1st banner hoping for a pugilist and Bismarck
>Got 2 Supremes (Earth and Dark), Bard, Rogue, Hope legend job instead

fuck youuuuu

Just spent 15k lapis for CG Sakura. I already have buyers remorse because I fell for the CG Sakura meme and I just wanted to finally pull again, which was more reason to chase her than the unit itself. Didnt pull for weeks. She better is worth it. Which unit is the next hot shit? I still lack a dedicated healer and only have Rem, so I guess I should save my Lapis for CG Fina now?

retarded old hag poster

no u

yes give fina your lapis

I want to fug basch

we know, Vaan

You were literary 1 week away from chink new year banner and followed by valentines banner. Should have waited for that since those are limited banners.

I still have 20k lapis, I was saving up for months and even stopped daily pulling. This month sure is packed with good units. Assuming the limited banner units are good, which I think they are, I doubt Gumi will make another Ray Jack.

So DIssidia OO doesnt have daily pulls and your only real source of discounted gear are the half off 10+1 pulls. How are you supposed to get proper gear once your currency is spend? It doesnt feel like we get as much as in FFBE for example. Do we get weekly events with currency and draw tickets as rewards later?

yeah

>got the best pull I've ever had since playing on the last banner I pulled on (OK USB and other good shit)
>fest is coming up
>my luck is all fucked up now and I'm sure to pull only trash if I don't dump mythril on nothing to reset it
>this dissidia 2 banner comes out with tons of good shit
>what a great excuse to pull before fest and get garbage so I can reset my luck for fest
>1/11 shout dupe
>2/11 squall LMR (who I have no relics for) and shout dupe
>pretty much the two worst pulls I've ever seen right after my best pull I've ever seen
>luck is reset back for good pulls on fest because of this
>primed to get great pulls on the fest after I do average but not good on the lucky in a few days and the luck swings back toward good
>anons still think luck theory is a sham
All according to keikaku

Don't be this guy, /ffg/

What did he mean by this?

hahahah

Wasn't being snarky, but thanks for the extra deets anyway sempai

Nothing. He gets hugged and thats it.

Should have waited for CG Fina instead of going for a finisher
At least it's a loli

Kefkafags, help me out. What are some of your fave quotes & one-liners?

I get the impression he's meant to be this wacky charismatic life's-a-joke nihilist but can't remember anything of the sort from VI. Just lots of shouting and insults and being a dick. It's like he's Agent Smith just cosplaying as The Joker, which created this really underwhelming cognitive dissonance given all the best-villain-ever hype I'd heard going in. Did I miss something like a 'tard or is his appeal totally different?

He's a jokey jokester asshole sure, but he's smart enough to pull the Warring Triad out of alignment overthrow Gestahl, and become God.
People like him because he's a twisted asshole who actually gets his way and makes it look easy.