/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

sneezing lala edition

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>4.2 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=_1tABKPBlJs&feature=youtu.be

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb

Previous Ded:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-m9oE1KkJcAP3UiI_pIMISeE4pPGdXdE1sZskqIGRcw/preview
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based sneezeposter is back

What you crafting?

ill take a boyfie please

lets sleep

im not original sneezeposter but i like their posts a lot so i steal them sometimes

Nothing because i've been making my money off maps since I fell behind in crafting gear

yiss

Panda panda
Panda-pan-pan-pan

>Literally a worse Kaori

you're face is a worst kasumi

ᴺᴼ ᴹᴼᴿᴱ ᴳᴬᴹᴱˢ

bf please

Hello lalafell pedo fucker

Um, ok? Just close your eyes then. I mean, nobody's stopping you.

You're not allowed to take screenshots of the valentine's chair alone - that's a serious crime. Go find a friend and take one with them instead.

Doesn't the VA make the whole fight so much enjoyable? Now imagine if you fought Susy, Lakshmi and Byakko without their VAs. Imagine not being able to even hear their voice at all and being totally oblivious to how they sound. Well, that's exactly what happens with raid bosses. Thinking about it makes me miserable, to be honest.

It is time to confess.

I heard that PotD is a fast way to level, but I just started playing a few days ago and I'm playing on the server that gives you double xp up to 60, so is it still faster to do PotD?
Or should I just do fates and leves?
I got a bard at 31, but I also want to level a warrior so I have a melee class, and want the fastest way to catch him up.

i said pm me..

i like male au ra...

I've been botting for 8 hours and didn't think that 50 weapons would take so long to gather and craft

Couldn't quite reach it for you, sorry.

I think hand holding is pretty neat

A few pinches of regret

Botting crafts takes fucking forever, you could save a lot of time if you buy the cheap grind mats and just set it to quick synth the base mats then make the weapons for real. Assuming you're using Lisbeth.

I choose my main class for raiding based on how the gear looks

Has anyone made a swastika with their chair mounts yet?

my gear is a bit hot garbage so I didn't check quick synth just to be sure, probably should have though. oh well it's all time i'm not actually at my pc anyway

sorry, no, I didn't vote for trump

this is some impressive cringe

excuse me

did you have a stroke user

sorry i meant

Do you want a hug ? ;.;

Convince me not to buy this expac and resub

why is that catboy wearing girls clothes

There is nothing new to do, wait for eureka at least, and avoid if what they present is shit

You're either gonna play for a week and get bored, or you'll become emotionally attached and turn into a tranny.

Oh, I assumed that wasn't you since no avatarfagging was with it and I didn't want to be Telling some random person. I'll get to you when I'm on later if you're still around!

and now i am a samurai pizza turtle.

>There is nothing new to do

please explain to me why this is a viable method of making money

Is it? I honestly just sell 99 pots of Terebinth for 100k regularly even though you can buy it at an NPC for 5k

New as in something you haven't seen, it's the same old Two dungeons, 4 bosses, 1 primal, all of which can be done in one day, there is nothing new to do as in diadem ( yes it was a failure, but it was something new), this game is running in circles and eureka really need to do something about it

woa fuk SHIT 500 gil holy fuck oh my god you just just just just just
made 500
GIL fuck

Could be better.

it's literally free money /xivg/
a free profit on a literal vendor item
what are you wanting for /xivg/
it's FREE
it's FREE MONEY

grats

time isn't free, you're wasting time making chump change when you could be doing more efficient shit

Because people like instant gratification and don't mind blowing gil buying off the marketboard rather than figuring out how to get shit for cheaper.

Why is it so hard to decide on what race to play?

Thanks buddy!

You haven't spent enough time in the character creator to make something you really like. Maybe try running characters through the benchmark to see if you like them inside the game a bit.

Post veils!

You can literally buy time.
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

OVER THE LINE

A talking turtle? I can't believe my eyes........

How many times are you going to post the same screenshot and ask the same question, bud?

ok

Probably until I end up deciding if i wanna fanta or not

>Love striking gear
>Hate SAM even though i have it at 70
>PGL at level 15

What do

owo

Tsubame gaeshi

Some old friends formed a new static a month and half ago that started running o1-o4s ready for 4.2 and they asked me multiple times to join, however I was so burnt out on the tier at the time to think ahead as i wasn't sure if i wanted to raid in 4.2 that i turned them down.
It's now 4.2 and i'm motivated to play/raid again and they're not far off clearing o6s after a night but i'm just a sub because they're obligated to keep the new healer.
I regret turning them down and I actually feel good yet guilty when they tell me in secret they want my healing but they can't since they're committed to their current roster.

nobody really cares since whatever you make looks like an abomination. Is it that hard to choose for yourself?

I'm about to buy stormblood on steam. How do I find the DLC keys? When I started up the base game the first time the key popped up in a window, will it be the same for this?

this is the only cute elf

very much so

chair get

Stay Au Ra

Some nice new clothes! I'm not sure about the coat, though
Bless you!

wallposting is a delicate art

That's one of the best caster coats, though.

>showing off that you don't have a single friend to match chairs with

Then just do it. Besides what's wrong with your au ra as it currently is? Looks decent, good even, but then again I don't remember seeing anything else but the ass so far, so maybe that's a poor judgment.

Doggo, you're making me sad! Why do you do this to me....... No lonesome chair-posting allowed, REEE!

REEEEEEEEEE!

Nah there's a bunch of other cute and interesting elves that are neat but thank.

no bully

cute onahole

Hey.
Cut that out.

>being a pedophile

But I'm cat right now and I miss my au ra too

Go Au Ra then!

Looks better on you! I do like it but maybe it doesn't work so well for me
How can you be /on/ a hole?

I've made peace with it.

yes, or you open the steam overlay in game and in the top right it says cd key

you know what i mean you slut

Kefka and Putt are both clowns. What’s the difference?

Well, if you tell Kefka he’s not funny he becomes god Kefka.
If you tell Putt he’s not funny he transfers to Tonberry.

I think they meant on the whole.

Being obsessed with Puttel is as sad as Puttel being obsessed with Abe, fyi.

I'm a lot of things but no purveyor of such things!
Rude rude rude
Whole of that I wonder

Thanks for taking the time to reply, got a bit nervous after reading the steam reviews about people not getting keys but I realised they were probably just to stupid to find them.

hello haters of abe.
abe raids with tier 1 players and is already way ahead of ippiki in terms of prog - tier 1 players who are also famous streamers.
keep shitposting and stay jelly af lmao

who is this..

Why is it so yellow

>being a pedophile

>enabling a pedophile

This most accurate for o7s? docs.google.com/document/d/1-m9oE1KkJcAP3UiI_pIMISeE4pPGdXdE1sZskqIGRcw/preview

can you just fuck off?
all you do is ask the same thing for months now everytime you come back, people even give you their opinion of what to pick but you ignore them everytime just to ask it again a few days later
either take an opinion and pick or just fuck off with this asinine question

I don't want to enable anything!