/bdog/ Black Desert Online general

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, rng mechanics, zerg pvp, infinite grinding, un-inconvenience p2w and a sudo sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/game/Black Desert Online

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, Baka, Inner_Circle
Eu: Valor, Pettanco

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>Useful Links, Guides, Guilds & Info
pastebin.com/u1XxEdYR

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.
Don't buy the game through Steam, get it through the website.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t3AVtQkEHaE
bdoplanner.com/save/[[8],[10933,16,[15628,15125]],[14102,15,[15108,-1]],[14104,14,[15111,-1]],[10935,13,[15118,-15003]],[[12044,0],[12031,0]],[[11838,0],[11808,0]],[12230,0],[11640,0],[13369,17,[15024,15024]],[14763,17],[13106,16,[15627,-1]],[45242],[-1,[-1]],[19394],[22371],[22399],[-1]]
youtube.com/watch?v=tQntXLGMnI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>using my pets as OP
shame on you user

youtu.be/t3AVtQkEHaE

>Max size pots weigh 2.5LT each
ugh
It seems like a dande Crescent Blade doesn't come on the MP very often, should I just save up for an enhanced one instead?

elfs

Who's the lucky elf sucking whats below?

elves

how much did that orc cum?

Join Valor. We do lifeskills and Node Wars (although you are not required to participate in them). No gear requirements or arena tests.
We take in new players and help them too, so if you started playing and you don't know what to do or you feel lost, consider joining us (specially since there is a guild attendance reward currently going that gives you a pet)!
We have guild buffs (gathering and fishing) and do guild quests too.
If you are interested in joining, whisper Dezex or Liquss (family names).

Downloading right now

just stop you retards. get hedonist to do it, you are just pathetic losers

>tfw no customizable NPC to travel with

not in valor anymore

thats not an orc its a rhutum
sorry you had to find out this way

Post yfw gookposter didn't get his avatar on the OP

is there anything I can get in the outfit slot without pearls? i thought Costume mill stuff was, but apparently its main equip.

rectum rhutum'd
roto rhutum'd

check your facts

Can I get some advice on what to do next? There are some obvious ones like get all my armour to pri/duo and get the rest of the asulas, but besides that I'm not too sure the best way to keep increasing my stats.
bdoplanner.com/save/[[8],[10933,16,[15628,15125]],[14102,15,[15108,-1]],[14104,14,[15111,-1]],[10935,13,[15118,-15003]],[[12044,0],[12031,0]],[[11838,0],[11808,0]],[12230,0],[11640,0],[13369,17,[15024,15024]],[14763,17],[13106,16,[15627,-1]],[45242],[-1,[-1]],[19394],[22371],[22399],[-1]]

How is the power-progression in this game?
I really like the no-level-cap thing, but is the increase in health/mana/stats at each level or is it after a certain amount of exp?
For example: do i i get +10 health after reaching level 61 or do i get it after getting to 60.8, 60.9 and so on?
Is each new level meaningful or is the grind required too much and the reward too slim?

sell crescents, witch and basilisk belt if you have value pack, those accessories only shine when upgraded. use full asula set. buy a TRI mainhand, offhand and awakening. If you're only doing PVE you should probably get a AP offhand not Accuracy but I don't play musa so thats your decision. Get armour to PRI or DUO.

you need to get an equipment tailoring coupon to use the costume mill stuff in pearl slots

how much does blue whale meat preorder cost?

I feel like my mob clear speeds are really slow, Idk if its because rangers is not a very good pve class or I am just a bad player, any tips?

you're not even 56 and you're using an accuracy offhand on mobs you dont need accuracy to hit, and you're using extremely bad accessories. go grind asula you dork

Life skills give class exp!?
What is this sorcery!?

J o i n V a l o r

It doesn't help much when you post a screenshot with a fishing pole equipped concerning your kill speed

but yeah with that gear you're going to have crappy clear speed. Not much you can do about it except keep farming more and improving your gear. Getting more asula drops will be a considerable stat increase, and you should focus on getting your weapon and offhand to TRI, also your awakening weapon which you'll get soon. Get your grunil to +15 when you can but you can probably stop there until your weapons are TRI.

my tamer hit 58 from 50 farming alone this month

This bow is worth getting to TRI?

yea I've gotten most of level 60 on my sorc from processing/gathering/fishing

get a rosar, two slots is big

Why lie?
you won't be able to get enough energy in 1 month to level up your tamer from 50 to 58 with farming. That is unless your are Guro in farming , have 500 energy and sleep in a bed 24/7 while using a kama buff.

meant for

I have kama and afk 24/7 on it with 10 10 slot farms
dont underestimate autism

It would be okay but I would recommend you get a better one. Rosar is your best bet, Krea is a reasonable fall back, or if you plan on killing lots of humans (ie: Sausans) you could go for Yuria. I recommend just sticking with Rosar, it has high base damage and an extra slot. Also at +15 and higher you should Ultimate your weapons. You can either buy them that way or you can buy an Ultimate Weapon Reform Stone which has a 100% success rate of turning the weapon ultimate. That will give you an added +1 critical +1 attack speed buff and some accuracy.

Speaking of which if you weren't already aware you should try to gem for +5 crit +5 attack speed which will considerably help your damage, but AP and accuracy are ultimately your most important goals for damage (accuracy only up to a point)

My problem with cooking is that I afk for really long periods of time while I'm at classes or sleeping, and I don't get to check my character to move my stuff to storage and then set up another batch.

What are the most weight-efficient cooking recipes that allow me to do as many as I possibly can in one night while I'm asleep?

I have the 2000 durability utensil and at most I can do 3 hours worth of cooking with that right now.

Kay selling my bow atm il buy rosar once it sells n go farm asulas

>ywn have female ``workers``
>ywn be able to breed them with your goblin workers
why even bother

>ywn get bred by the dark knight goblin poster
Terrible feel

Looking for a rich user to gift me pearls (per week) inexchange for roleplaying as their slave (sexual/nonsexual). Can also grind with you or w/e you want a slave to do.

You are too late, everyone rich already has a slave

>a slave
>ONE
I said RICH anons, commoner.

nyanpi...

Quality over quantity, plebian.

why did they change his looks

reemember to fish super good!!

Toka?

>slave
>paid

dunno what that is, sorry

Stay away from my spot.

Then kill me fag

*flags*
*strokes u*

heh... nothin personnel, witch

Y-you stroked me?

Would it be legal to have sex with the big ass ears having little midget race? They all look like babies but most of them seem to have jobs so they're probably adults, right?

Get fucked nigga nigga get fucked Ooooh

Do I have to absorb the power from the dwarves lithograph? I feel like they've only been nice to me and the black spirit is a bit of a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=tQntXLGMnI8

I ignore him for flavour and achievments.
I can always grind out more skill points anyway.

LMAO XD

No one?

You get a bit more stats each whole level. Post 60 leveling is more of a warped wall, but there's achievements now that gives you decent accessories 61-63.

Beer and essence of liquor.

Absorb it on one character, then level an alt to not absorb it since there's some knowledge/quests locked behind the non-black spirit path.

New Black Spirit is my pal

People missed how cute he was in his early stage.

people were figuring out that the terrifying clacking tooth monster was evil too easily

welp, so turns out your workers don't work when you log out.

Thats some fucking bullshit, this game locks you in into playing, even closing it to the tray costs resources and if you have a shit computer like myself (i5 6k and a 970 with only 16gb of ram) you are locked out of playing other games.

Thats not very nice. I wanna play another game, BDO shouldn't become my second forever open life.

welcome to skinner box habit forming mobile games.

promotion test still happens if you log out
this is an afk2w game

Can anyone tell me if I should even bother with getting the awakened weekly scrolls or just pick the regular ones
I heard they both have a very low chance to drop bossgear anyways so I dont see much of a point to wait 3 weeks

Get one of them programs that cut down resource usage of BDO
I have worse specs than you and can play other games fine as long as I put BDO to work at 30% or so

>Get one of them programs that cut down resource usage of BDO
>I have worse specs than you and can play other games fine as long as I put BDO to work at 30% or so
I'll look that up. Thanks
I need to get on afk fishing.

Alright, I got my gear ready to farm for boss stuff, I just need to buy a TRI dagger.

Should I bother with TRI Grunil, swap to Heve's/Taritas/whatever for that same TRI or just keep awkward PRI/DUO parts like I have now? (2/2)
And then it would be Kzarka>Dande>Kutum>Bheg's>Dim Tree>etc?

Do I gain something f I do my relic scrolls with someone else instead of on my own?

Grunil is a meme so go for taritas heve

They changed Grunil. Now you only need 2 pieces to get the extra 5AP, instead of needing to equip the helms and gloves for that. So no, it's not a meme anymore.

get told retard

I'm done with the desert, feel free to take the spot.

bdo is so fucking boring

there's not a single thing in this game that's remotely challenging or requires any brainpower whatsoever

thanks for sharing your opinion
don't forget to tell everyone on reddit that you're leaving

>complaining about other people complaining
You're not too bright

eristic is so sexy

Then quit.
Nobody cares.

Bit lonely, need a hug?

>want to level up a bit
>want to explore more nodes to get more contribution points before level 45 to get the weapons and armor quest
>also want to explore the map
>also want to increase my energy
so 2 out of 4 are map related, I guess i'm doing exploring bois.

idk, you're triggered enough to respond

totally triggered bro
brb let me just make an angry post about it on the internet

>Someone called me worthless
>lul mum i trigrd someone on the internet xd

Jesus pal, not having a good day, are we?
It's okay friend, you can tell us what's wrong.

bow chika wow wow

you seem like you're projecting pretty hard, but cry more if you want my dude

>If I call them mad, I will win!

Alright little friend, here's your (You) and your upboat. :3c

t. enraged cuck getting upset about people posting opinions on the internet

So anyone calling you retarded for posting retarded shit is ''enraged''?
How is this sensible at all?
Is this how the average beta thinks?

I agree with you, impotent retard.
Shitposting about it on the general does nothing, and nobody cares about your whining.
It's not an opinion, it's kiddy whining.
What do you expect, for us to agree and suck your dick, pal?

Will people look down on me if I pick witch?

From reading here and other places it seems like faceroll easy mode meta class....

Are there any cute presets for Ebony girls?

Why would you care what anyone else thinks? Are you mentally deficient?

Play whatever the fuck you want soyboy

how about I lock you down with my dick and roll my knob across your face

Whoever says Witch is meta is a retarded mad Maehwa main getting outfarmed.
Witch is easymode for PvE, but guess what, PvE is not hard at all for any class and classes like Mystic/Striker are on par around 60.
People just see big oneshots and think it's OP, regardless of the faster mob transition meta classes have comparedly.
Witch is trash 1v1 and relies on a team for large scale PvP, and even then you're mostly a bot supposed to cast 3 skills.

Play whatever you want, stop caring about shitposters.

Is it more worth it to be buying relics or memory fragments?