/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

"Japanese censorship" edition

last thread >Basic mechanics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1rrh_EWca6MB1WUZfjIZ97LYhYspshivHjM352KmZ4g4/edit?usp=sharing

>PS4 and Xbox controls:
i.imgur.com/FmZtlvQ.jpg

>PC system requirements:
i.imgur.com/Qh9Ie78.jpg

>Characters moves and statistics:
docs.google.com/document/d/1G2SSi3eNI9aqekrhRyEOcEp-fnaoh68bO4NF6vlMfQw/edit?usp=sharing

>All assists:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Qgi3z7NDatc5vv6eJvA0xzJsyeND8eMIAxUsNZuVpmM/edit

>How to unlock Android 21 and SSGSS Goku and Vegeta:
shoryuken.com/2018/01/23/heres-how-to-unlock-ssgss-goku-ssgss-vegeta-and-android-21-in-dragon-ball-fighterz/

>Prima guide:
primagames.com/games/dragon-ball-fighterz/coverage/dragon-ball-fighterz-guide

>CouchWarriors guide:
couchwarriors.org/welcome-to-dragonball-fighterz-a-beginners-guide/

>Semi-universal combo route:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYmaCnSgqGA

>Numeric Notation Sheet:
i.imgur.com/CsTcCQJ.jpg

>Network colors (the square next to the name)
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959640513669349378

>Glossary:
shoryuken.com/glossary/

>[un]Official Anime Music Pack:
mega.nz/#!LIFSwCLY!v-23eKhCAONXjoty_8AitMefS54iVlLBc9-5gLdeVlU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KZC-oUtsa4
twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959637586300956672
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no cry baby tears in this thread, please. that goes for everyone.

>tfw just realized why Gohan was doing such shit damage
>5L prorates the fuck out of your combos
>and it's apparently worse than 2L for frame data
standing low my ass this shit's garbage.

I can't believe how much fun Nappa is

where can i check bnb combos for each character online?

21 feels kinda meh. I get that she is meant to do absorption gimmicks, but is it really work learning to use those 4 movesets just for the chance you might get one?

>tfw I never play against Piccolos so I can't refute this

>having to work in a fighting game
the humanity

21 is best girl, best combos, best lore, best mommy, best wife, best cook.

Youtube

You can only jump cancel once per combo right? Even if you land and jump again?

also best tongue

is prorates a common term with anime games? I didn't start seeing it often until DBFZ came out. most people just say 'scales' or 'scaling' from my experience.

agreed, I never enjoyed playing him in any other games but he's really fun in this one.

if you land mid combo you can double jump and super dash again

Work isn't worth it unless the reward is high enough. Unless her gimmicks give her a huge edge then putting time into that isn't a good use of time

How good is Teen Gohan

MODS GET IN HERE

check the universal combo:

once before the super dash and once after, it seems. not exactly sure if that's the rule or not but it looks like it.

His 2L does the same damage as a 5M.

There's one teen gohan fag in these threads who loves to say he's a hidden god, but realistically he's wack as fuck.

god I wish that were me

Standard list of complete Unga picks:

>Kid Buu
>SS Vegeta
>Cell
>Android 18
>Android 21

Unga+1 list of knowing their basic gimmick to spam alongside Unga'ing:

>Goku Black
>Hit
>Freezer
Keep in mind Chadhan is a balanced and fair fighter therefore Unga does not apply

21 has some of the highest damaging combos meterless in the game if you use the right assists.
kamehameha or the android projectile + aerial instant transmission open up a lot of combo routes in corner and midscreen with really good meterless damage

shut the fuck up retard all youre doing is making threads worse

sorry I meant double jump not jump cancel
and this sounds like a lie, I can't do it

Adult Gohan is the most unga of any character from what I've seen. I've had tons of people burn all their meter to get to level 7 and then just mash LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

>Gohan spic in charge of who's unga

Did you guys have a lobby up?

Please explain how any of Gero's creations are unga.

>level 7
Never happens. Fake news.

>and this sounds like a lie, I can't do it
post the webm of your combo

harmless shitposting, don't get your panties all twisted up like last thread. relax.

Kid Buu has been the only character so far where it feels like genuine unga. Maybe Black too, but a bit more of a nuanced unga than the primal unga that is Kid Buu.

Is there a move with 18 where 17 comes out and does literally nothing?
What's the point

>V-Jump leaks in 13 days

It kills all attempts to call assists or swap characters and lets you butt fuck them for attempting it.

Kid Buu was pretty Unga in the show so I'm fine with it

I guess he'd drive the sales more than anything but at the same time they've gotta keep have some kind of trick up their sleeve later on down the line. I can see him not getting announced right away.

it does feel appropriate.

basically unga corner pressure for free

I've been really trying to make Teen Gohan work, but I can't find a single thing that makes him stand out. Seems like there are other characters that do what he does better and with less effort

How long does 17 last?

Doesn't it cost meter?

I think Broly will be first to build maximum hype and sell as many DLC passes as possible

I've been using her for a while, she's pretty good even without her move stealing. Her 3M is pretty good, 3/4 screen low, that you can combo into with a teleport.

I can't seem to jump cancel after the assist

A.Gohan is included in every team of mine. He's practically my lifeline even when I use characters that I do not know nothing about.

Meant you can combo out of it with a teleport.

Niagara is pretty decent for a level 1
youtube.com/watch?v=9KZC-oUtsa4

>Freezer
>Unga

But his best shit is being able to keep unga at bay

Until now I only faced only C.16 and they were both death machines. How come there are not more?

sonicfox is using him so people will jump on the bandwagon soon

Not many people like the character

hes pretty basic. theres not much you do with him. no fancy stuff. same grab loop into assist into grab loop into vanish into grab loop into grab into mixup grab into grab. i play him as my mid. he does most of my work, but fuck hes not that interesting to play compared to literally anyone else in game.

>tfw I'm barely Android and all I'm facing is Orange to Purple players always playing at least two of these
I can't git gud if I can't play the game.

that's way more interesting than saiyans

I've seen people cancel the pummel and grab, but I'm not sure how.

Eventually they'll just climb to a point where they're locked in mirror match hell if that's any consolidation.

feels too slow against unga's (he's not)

Saiyans are pretty funny. Goku and Vegeta can do a lot of things besides the preset combos.

Post cool webms

>loving 21's true form

You guys just can't appreciate the straight uncut game version perfection.
No fanart. No ads. 100% natural.

not slow or not unga lol

>using character choices as an excuse

this is why youll never be good

>Be Tekken player
>Community is 90% cool and funny dudes who lift weights
>Pickup DBFZ as my first anime fighter
>Legendary player is a furfag, rest of the community are scrawny nerds and soyboys.
great

I use
>kid buu
>Vegeta SS
>Vegeta blue
>Cell
>goku black
>goku
>adult gohan
>Piccolo

Want to learn 18, 21, krillin and trunks though. Feels good that my teams make you butthurt though

Doesn't he have super armor that beats out unga?

>Was most hyped for Kid Buu
>He's super Unga and popular so I have to avoid him or risk being labelled a shitter

Actually, the only thing I do not like about 21 is her stolen design from Majin Buu. Apart from the fact that it makes no sense that Gelo had designed a Cyborg that has already the cells of a monster that has not even arrived on Earth at his time, Human 21 is prettier.

While Super Armor works great at times it likes to take its sweet time to come out, definitely can't take on too much unga pressure. 18 just sends 17 at you while air dashing past you and Kid Buu just throws out everything it can from half screen before you can even press H.

who are you kidding? there are plenty of dweebs playing Tekken too. the best player is a tweedy korean dude with a bowl cut.

>caring what people think of you on a Taiwanese cartoon board
>not playing the characters you want
It's a 3 v 3 fighting game with 24 characters. Fuck locking yourself out of playing who you want because of faggots getting butthurt they are getting raped by a kid buu in saiyan rank. Let them use their human teams with nappa and ginyu like the special snowflakes they are.

>Apart from the fact that it makes no sense that Gelo had designed a Cyborg
She's not his design.

I'm using a team of Vegeta Blue/Cell/Goku Black. What order should I run this team? Is Vegeta Blue the best at point?

Here you go user, I tried to recreate more or less what you're trying to do. You can clearly see two double jumps in the same combo. Believe me now?

no

She looks retarded. Huge forehead. Dumb looking hair. Retard expressions. Unreasonable proportions and anatomy.
You waifudaggots will cling onto anything.

derp, forgot the webm lmao

I see
wonder what I'm doing wrong

Can someone please explain how Frieza is unga, I can't figure it out

>Huge forehead. Dumb looking hair. Retard expressions
Shit taste detected

I had the habit of holding up while spamming inputs. Take your thumb off the D-pad while you are comboing in the air and when you want to jump cancel hit up.

Golden freeza sparkling is full on unga too fast for you combo.

Turn on your inputs and take a look to see what the issue is.
That's what it's there for.

Unga range spamming

nice I got it
I think I was doublejumping before doing any hits at the end

I don't even go for absorption most of the time. She seems pretty decent without it. Kamehameha and the teleport are pretty good though.

Like I care what your basement dwelling, cartoon obsessed ass thinks.

honestly don't listen to people here, they're pretty much all terrible
they label anything they can't beat as unga

twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/959637586300956672

Not so much unga as easiest to play in the game. Freeza has piss easy baby combos and a million years to confirm off huge hitboxes.

>basement dwelling, cartoon obsessed
damn right

im so sad. i really want to play this fucking game but my GTX250 cant handle it and even BUDGET cards that should be $100 are like $300. and jewtendo still hasn't approved the game on switch yet.

what to do?

putting it on low settings makes it look like an old school 2D fighter

How do you even defend against 18 in the corner? She's so fucking unga holy shit.

It makes me feel like I'm playing it on a 3DS or something.

>huge forhead
all the better to grab and force onto your cock

>dumb looking hair
all the better to grab and pull hard while fucking her from behind

>retard expressions
all the better for ahegao which is best expression.

>unreasonable proportions and anatomy
all the better for thicc

you have zero taste user.

>Set game to auto confirm ranked matches
>Still wastes my time by pausing the game and bringing up the menu instead of doing all of that in the background

wakeup level 3 is actually a real thing in this game, works well against 18s especially i've noticed

Is the netcode really as bad as I hear for consoles? Considering getting this game, but not if I'm going to have so much trouble connecting.

>tfw I played a 18/ vegeta that spammed his assist in the neutral and 17s assist while running low with 18.
First disconnect out of 100 matches. That's fucking cancer. Fuck that