>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C-43sV-kLM4
youtube.com/watch?v=MobiaUb-jf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIKUI

NO NIKUI FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS

Cutest

Hakunon a shit

She likes it?

NIKUI

FUCK THE MOON

UNLIMITED HATE WORKS

RAGE AND HATRED

NIKUI (female)

Genuine question, why did they use Holmes' trial quest to drop bomb something important for a different fucking universe?

>Though Hakuno's memory is vague, he is uncertain of his own identity, and "hatred" is the only thing he strongly remembers
>"hatred" is the only thing he strongly remembers

Becasue everyone knows that Hakuno is a NPC already. It's not even a spoiler at this point.

I fear for Hakuno's sides after all of this is done.

D E A D

go away legless, you're not as cool

THREAD THEME
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Why do people still try to make sense of the things Type-Moon does?

PUNISHED NERO IS BEST NERO

Fuck that yakisoba pan

Last Encore is pretty shit

Hakuno won't get stabbed every episode, right?

So he's basically exactly the same as Extra just aimed at edgy chuunis specifically to self insert?

It's like she ages 15 years when she lets her hair down

I don't see the problem. You are supposed to read it and think nothing of it, then when the reveal happens you go oh shit isn't that what he said. BB did the same thing with LostBelts too.

Last Encore is pretty fun

What happened in the trial quest?

UMU THREAD

NIKUI

It was said NPC are programmed to feel hate every time they die/are reset.

holmes reveals that they are things he can't reveal

Nasu here.
Hakunon did have Nero, but when she makes her comeback, her new Servant will be Bloodaxe.

Oh yeah, Baraaxe exists.

Smug is eternal

youtube.com/watch?v=C-43sV-kLM4
>literally Hakuno's theme right fucking now
HATE AND ANGER
ARE SUPREME

>Boodaxe will look better by random anime artst 23952525 that his original artist.

I'll give it a try:

In Limbo, Hakuno is saved by a girl calling herself "Saber".
Though Hakuno's memory is vague, he is uncertain of his own identity, and "hatred" is the only thing he strongly remembers, he hears from Saber that he is one of the participants in the Holy Grail War held by SERAPH.
Aiming for the seraphic cage, Hakuno and Saber arrives at the stage of the first battle, but what lies before them is a beautiful ocean city visited by many. In order to search for their opponent, they venture around the ocean city---

Moon Mile Ladder:
It rises and serves as a guide to the battles of the Sea of Seven Heavens. The basic principle of SERAPH is that it will only be lowered when a Master has triumphed over their opponent. This Ladder is required to head from a lower to a higher level. It also has the effect of healing wounds.
As an aside, the Ladder is not required if you only want to go down to a lower level.

Newly Established Ocean City Cape:
Originally the first layer of the seven that make up SERAPH, it has been freed from SERAPH's management. The City is administrated by Matou Shinji under certain laws that prevent conflict from occuring.

Deadface:
Countenance of the dead. An exceedingly rare strengthening phenomenon that occurs after Chakravartin has been established.

Hope beo becomes the next fodder fgo servant for the next EP

>next floor has blodaxe has the boss
>instead of his wife, he hear Hakunon in his head

Holmes needed to fight Mooncancer fodder to show off his class advantage so people would think he's good. Since Mooncancer is related to the Mooncell, they just shoehorned Mooncell NPC lore to make it seem like some sort of foreshadowing.

>he doesn't like my anime

>meh on nero as a whole
>shown with her hair down
I can't believe I like nero now

Damn, she looks terrible

You mean that Eric "Bloodaxe" of the Blood Axe who wields the Bloody Axe, an axe covered in blood?

>charuru keyblades
>mumei is literally ansem
>hakuno is going ANGER AND HATE(are supreme)
Why are they ripping off Kingdom Keks this time?

The other keywords are Class and Spiritron Hacker, but there's no new information in there.

SUBMIT

Are there any other Bloody axed men, I should know about than Eric "Axe is bloody" Bloodaxe himself?

Chakravartin has seven circles so I wonder if Buddha like rewrote the Moon Cell so we're inside of Chakravartin now.

That's such a weak song, post a song with an even greater primal sense of evil

>Darius was animated in non-openings TWICE before Tamamo
Tamamobros, how will we ever recover??

>Stage of the first battle
>Rin is also though

Really makes ya think

Most shadows look like generic warriors wielding random weapons. This one seems different. Weird outfit plus a scythe.

>so people would think he's good
I wasn't aware there were still idiots trying to pretend Holmes isn't good.

Wouldn't it be against his principle of non-interference though?

EOP pls. Holmes said that the NPCs get hateful because of dying again and again which is what is probably happening to Hakuno in LE.

>charuru keyblades
You forgot the Gaijin loli

youtube.com/watch?v=MobiaUb-jf0

They do this all the time. Eg Extella foreshadowing in Saber Alter's interlude

buddha's a lying fag anyway

Maybe he's doing something to stop the emergence of Mother Harlot because she's some crazy shit or something.

It's probably Kiara.

SERVANT SORA FUCKING WHEN? NIGGA CAN CUT/KILL EVERYTHING AND MAKE A CANNON/DRILL/SHIELD OUT OF A KEY NOW

I want to see Beo Slighly Upset Enhancement E- animated by SHAFT

what the fuck is that, the last time I played that shit was him just hitting things with a key

Are you retarded

Wikipedia tells me that the one who establishes Chakravartin is a secular leader and not the Buddha himself, so maybe Twice actually won.

Collab when

Higashide literally isn't capable of having original ideas

NIKUI

>デッドフェイス
>死相。チャクラ・ヴァルティン成立後、ごく稀に発露するようになった強化現象。

>Deadface
>The countenance of death.
>An extremely rare strengthening phenomenon that came to be after the completion of the Chakravartin.

What the shit Nasu

>that
>animated

>who's Ozzy

We already have Ozzy though

My first thought was Mother Harlot, I have no idea why

Sora is unironically stronger than any servant.

On one hand he's useable, on the other hand the absolute worst of his class. As much as I like Arts memers, a support NP with star weight up is laughable.

ARE WA DARE DA
DARE DA
DARE DA

Some clown thing? The outline reminded me of Hakuno's CS for a bit

That is not what Holmes' NP does. Have you ever even used him? He's legit good.

>Chakravartin
Oh, I remember this guy from Asura's wrath.
He fucking awesome and hard as hell

A mistake.

MocoMoco is such an incestfag

>completion of the Chakravartin

I'm guessing that souls/grudges of dead can't move on, possibly because of Saver?

>KHfags in MY thread
GET OUT

>Chakravartin
Is this Asura's Wrath now? Is Nero going to get kidnapped just to fuel Hakuno's NIKUI?

Hakuno is going to punch out Buddha for making Nero cry.

Hows your CE leveling going /fgog/?
I still have plenty of chocolates left in the shop, I should be able to hit 100 soon

why is Buddha such a cunt lads

Turner of the Wheel [noble phantasm name] P198

Chakravartin.

This is Saver’s minor Noble Phantasm. It’s a weapon based on an implement used by usually unarmed Buddha to defeat their enemies.

Chakravartin (Turner of the Wheel) is the concept of the “ideal universal ruler” that was used in the Vedic period of ancient India.

The weapon Chakravartin is a 7km wide chakram of light that is expanded into the sky above the Buddha. While revolving slowly, it shoots arrows of light at the Servants within its ring.

Think of it as a mobile artillery platform that can shoot in any direction. The ring of light is like a rail that the artillery platform moves along.

The number of rings of light increase each turn, until it has reached the maximum of seven. These seven rings correspond to the seven treasures that the Turner of the Wheel (ruler) possesses.

The rings are reminiscent of rainbows, and at the peak of battle this weapons ultimate attack “Transmigration Into One” can be activated by calling it’s true name.

The rings of light combine into one with a clang and the ring starts spinning at high speed. Before long it morphs to resemble the ring that floats behind the Celestial Buddha Variocana, and pillars of light coming from the entire 360 degrees of the ring are focused on the player’s Servant, and the convergence causes a huge explosion that resembles a black hole.

…Well of course this is a written description that didn’t take production costs into consideration in the slightest, so of course it was axed. I guess if you want this level of visuals, you have to do it in an action game.

nigga what

I do not wholly agree.

Yeah that's the NP he used in episode 1 against Nero. But I think they're referring to the ideal ruler thing rather than Buddha's NP there.

How strong will this soyboy be as a servant anyway?

It seen you never used Holmes.

He talks about the nature of NPC. Because he encountered some NPCs. It's just that what he said about those NPCs might also apply to the NPCs of a different universe.