Destiny General

D E A D G A M E edition

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWS

why so ded

Can a weapon be masterwork for both crucible and PVE or do you have to pick one?

you have to pick one

This upsets me

the light generation works in both, it's just a choice between kill tracking in pvp vs pve.

Oh, so the only difference is the number count. Ok. cool. And the stat rolling...I can reroll, does that cost less cores...?

Star rolling costs 3 i think for weapons and only 1 for armour.

Tbh the stat is a secondary thing, it's only a thing if you are at the point of minmaxing (better to have the best stats on armour first)

The last thread died before it got anywhere near post limit.
Let it die senpai.

Don't make me use reddit pls user.

It's such a garbage "oh the developers are doing so good" feel good circlejerk.

just don't use anything.
Wait until the game lives again.

I haven't even done the raid completely yet user, nor have i done trials. Not out of failing, i just havent gotten enough other people, or used destinylfg enough. I want ot do calus at elast before i drop this game.

Osiris expansion is nice. The story is kinda diarrhea tho

Bungie has killed Destiny. I just want the old crucible back.

>Osiris expansion is nice
Sure, if you got it half-price.

user stop bumping the thread
let it die
xD

>thread up for 6 hours
>15 (now 16) replies
>8 (now 9) unique IPs
I haven't been here in months. Jesus fucking Christ the absolute state of this game. Within the same year this game was the best shit ever, to a shitty sequel, to fuckin ded

Finally done with prestige raid - first run through got me the Exotic Ghost and the last bit of gear I needed.

Now I've just gotta get my weeaboo ornaments for Iron Banner and I think I'm done for a while (unless I get good enough for Trials)

B-but user my seasonal ornaments

Use the bungie.net LFG you'll get a raid team easily.

Have tried etc, Are you eu pc?

i'm na but i have done all my raids through bungie LFG, it's pretty easy to find a squad

i feel insulted by the size of the patrol zone

no sparrows in it either, ONE public event, ONE lost sector, it is kinda lame. Well totally lame.

Also the forge shouldn't end once ytou get all the weapons, it should continually happen.

The reveal stream where they showed the patrol zone made it seem huge. Kind of funny how quickly that fell apart. It's not even Io sized. The Mars space in the next DLC better be fucking huge.

this thread is dead just like the game

IT IS DONE
except I still need the rest of the armor set for the other two classes

leaks from bungie reveal that the sassy ethnic lady will replace papa smurf as the vanguard commander in the first big expansion.

old ps4 player here, never got d2

does /dg/ still get together and play d1 every now and then?

I havent done the new raid yet anyone wanna help me try?

>Unitonicsally supporting this garbage system.
You need help.

>Unitonicsally

No, anyone with half a brain is refusing to play anything Destiny until bungie gets their shit together.

Well excuse me for being dickselksic you fassive maggot.

okay
haven't played since like may, was feeling like playing destiny with some of my old friends
guess i'll just play something else

He's right tho. The only reason bungie promised to reduce time to kill and buff ability/super charge times and increase the power of weapons is because the original january promise wasn't enough to bring anyone back, if you dimwitted cunts actually had enough braincells required to stay the fuck away for a couple months the game would actually get proper fucking fixed, but you faggots have about as much self-control as an addict locked in a pharmacy overnight.

I haven't been here in over a year and wewlad at how far bungie has fallen.

Stop making Destiny generals for fucks sake

Keep making Destiny generals for fucks sake

38 posts in 11 fucking hours
just let it die man
it's over

>people think the IB armour is japanese
It's eurasian you retards.

i bump
to make you mad

you bought destiny2 lmao

twice

and the season pass

eh I paid $26

>can't decide on eye colors
I wish there was more of a grey skin tone - everything has a hint of blue or green.
>inb4 fem titan

you will literally never see your characters face again

Hey you'll see them for like 5 seconds in cutscenes that you only see once.

need one for nightfall

>Exotics in Heroic Strikes

I wondered why I got three just like that.
Anyway the Iron Banner armor looks like shit but the weapons are great. Krimil’s Dagger is probably my favourite handcannon right now.

no one plays destiny here faggot

Why are you so obsessed with making a dead general? Nobody wants to carry through shit, nobody wants to see your screenshots. And nobody fucking cares you just got the game.