/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #259

It's almost time to CHAZZ IT UP!

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Tag Duel Tournament will end on the 5th
>Golden Bamboo Sword will be limited to 1 on the 5th of February.
>The 'Chazz-a-thon' will start on the 5th
>The 1st stage of the KC cup will start on the 8th
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

Konami fears the burd.

Do we know already what Chazz is going to drop?

Does anyone have any pictures of Seto getting ready in the mornings? Things like brushing his teeth, shaving, making breakfast, etc?

You're about to learn the hard way, the chazz way

EVERY DAY IM SHUFFLING

Are you implying a perfect being needs to brush its teeth etc?

He's disowning his Ojamas in the event, so it's either XYZ shit, Armed Dragon shit, or Light and Darkness Dragon.

In case the retard OP from the last thread shows up again. This line points to Syrus being the new LD. It's certainly a better indicator of who is going to be the next LD than a character appearing in a cutscene.

Good dental hygiene is important!

Forgot the pic.

Is this the right thread? I hope it is because I'm tired of posting in threads made by waifufags. I like threads whose OP (like this one with Chazz) is actually relevant to an upcoming event.

nobody gaf what u like faggboi

t. Retarded OP who made the DMG thread

Is this thread made early? No? Then it's the right one.

Honest question question, why did they make it so you have to shuffle the deck twice?
Why didn't they make the glad beast effect so that you place it on the top/bottom of your deck, then special summon, then shuffle it would have been virtually the same thing..
It's boring as fuck having to watch the deck shuffle twice every time.

not even him nut you neet failures fighting over who makes the thread is pretty sad and pathetic
lmaoing @ u virgins

Lmao DMG OP fag is SEETHING

>earlyniggers
>waifufniggers
>blutblastniggers
imagine being not one, not two, but all three at once

pray to our god and saviour NEOS he died to free us from the shackles of the metacucks

Is it ok to play burn if it's volcanics?

burn is fine. ignore the couple samefags that vehemently shitpost otherwise

I'd like to talk with you guys about my favourite deck (Glad Beasts) but my girlfriends bull just showed up and he needs prepping.

Until later.

Anyone have a gravekeepers deck? i want to use my newly obtain prism chief

Shove it up your ass.

Which deck made you rage hardest /dlg/?
- Burn
- Stall
- Mill
- Phoenix
- Meta decks (Glads, Hazy, REZ)
- Control decks (Electro with 3 backrows)
- General OTK decks (CA, Ice Barriers, DW, Naturia)
- Heart of the 30 cards

Mirror Wall is better because it can stay on the field for a little longer, and in the process potentially triggers your skill.

I fought against a decent one recently but I don't have it in my logs anymore. Ask again when the thread is busier again maybe.

Stall > OTK > Burn
The rest is fine.

I NEED ZOMBRYAS INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT CARD

>mill
I faced several of those, the deep swords helped me win

ok, thanks for a sensible answer user

stall
burn
mill
glads

>appear
>not obtain
shit event

Hazy and Ice Barrier

>Every loss against a 30 card deck

Mill doesn't seem to piss me off as much as it should oddly enough. Maybe because I just accept it as a lost game the moment I notice what he's doing and good mill decks at least end it as fast as they can.

The most rage worthy kind of decks are the ones that just take their time killing you by restraining you, the type that can't actually do much to you if you don't even do anything since it's so reliant on the opponent filling the field or something like that.

Why was Crowler obtainable in the first place? Seems weird.

>Stall
Raging the hardest is hard to measure because I have accepted that Yu-gi-oh is bullshit no matter what the format, but if someone is stalling it'll always hurt just a little.

>chazz-a-thon
oh boy a rebranded duel-a-thon
not even Rex's version was fun

More like every loss.

>Hmm.. it seems I am the "boss" of this stage
>If you want to proceed, you need to beat me in a duel first
Cheeky bastard

>he didnt like rex's dino party

>When you start facing completed meta decks in legend you suddenly have to win 5 in a row to advance

what did komoney mean by this

>wearing jacket like a cape
oh fuck off bootleg yami

>trying to figure out how to make my exodia deck complete
>realize i own pic related
how the fuck do i get these blue dragon summoners back in my hand after i abuse them

A daily reminder that Pegasus did nothing wrong.

>Jaden
>Bootleg Yami
Jaden uses chad neo-spacians. Jaden is the supreme king
POWER TO THE KING!
POWER TO THE KING!
POWER TO THE KING!

Yuya is the true Yami bootleg.
>the hair
>the choker
>the delinquent jacket on shoulders which doesn't fit Yuya at all
>some shit dangling from his neck

>neo-spacians
>chad
You should try comedy

Well I'm done grinding this event. Got three dinos that I wanted so I'm happy with that.

phoenix is for tryhards
glads are for autists
sergeant electro is for virgins
temple burn is for faggots
hazy is for favela hackers
bewd is for chads

The only deck that can truly be considered tier 0 is storm neos. It's immune to literally all staple cards except Sphere Kuriboh ( this is unavoidable but it does have a counter for SK), It's extremely consistent, and is an incredibly strong beatstick and its good backrow removal + if you have 3 contact outs in hand and you have storm neos out you win the duel no matter what, that's a death sentence for the enemy, you can rack up to 20K+ attack on your enemy if you manage to get 3 contact outs in hand. Try to argue with me on this, you cant. And this isnt even the true power of the Neo-Spacians archetype, it goes far beyond just Storm Neos. Neo-Spacians truly have never been tried, We have storm neos but thats just the surface, just wait til we get Air, Rainbow, Divine, Honest and Wiseman Neos. Plus we are still missing the triple OG Grand mole neo spacian which would open up Grand neos and Magma Neos which is at the same tier as Storm Neos, if not stronger, 400 ATK for every card on the field. Neo-Spacians could literally take the meta by the ass as thrust full force harder than CA or Ninjas ever did. Dare I say it, Jaden's archetype is the strongest of all the YGO MC's deck archetypes. People who say Neo-Spacians are trash are obviously falling for the meme. They say they are trash because they don't have the intellect to play Neo-Spacians and instead would rather be a metaslave such as yourself.

How would you improve Heroes without making them OP?
I'd give them an E-call, Captain Gold or Hero City2 would be cool too.

>204064303
is this the new meme pasta

nothing is wrong with any of those decks, scrub

Well, it was purpose. He's the Yu from the Standard Dimension which was a counterpart to DM.
The other Yu's also had their designs inspired in the MC's which their Dimension counterpart.

I have at least 15 of every other fucking SR/UR at this point and still only 2 dinos. All these gems are decent consolation at least.

Don't forget to it a bad score in the survey.

Give them Stratos

>he doesn't know

30 card
dude be running all that flip effect shit

Daily reminder for Konami shills.

No. That would make them too strong.

I think Konami imagined ranked duel as a tournament. You have to win round 1, round 2, round 3, semi final, and final to advance to the next league.

I don't care, free him. He's a good 1800 ATK beater, strong searcher and has strong ability

pls komoney give us 2 at least

I don't get it
Konami made all seven of these character so what's the problem?

Release me!

>somehow got 400 more keys after getting through 1000

Yuri looks nothing like Jaden
Yugo looks nothing like Yusei
Yuto looks nothing like Yuma

No, fuck that. A monster with the ability to destroy as many spells and traps as there are heroes is too annoying.

Release ME

Don't forget to ask for Jap' voices in surveys.

Is that the rare No-Eyes Bronze Reptile?

i only speak american why would i want jap voices

Dweeb.

I asked for XYZ-Dragon Cannon summoning animation again and 2v1/3v1 boss tag duels

Because the japs are our greatest ally

*blocks your path*

They are molded around the MC, they don't need to be exact clones.
Yuri's hair looks like Jaiden's and even has the horn thingies. He's also clearly based on the Supreme King persona of Jaiden.
Yuto is based on Yuma's darkness that opposed Astral's purity, his hair is basically's Yuma's x2 and uses Warriors. Dark Rebbelion is also a counterpart to Number 96: Dark Myst.
Yugo is a orphan who found joy on riding D-Wheels, uses Machines and his ace is a Wind type Dragon.

🧡

Waboku for Duel Links when!?

Why is everyone posting squares in every board?
Is this why images are so slow to load?

No, give me the archetype exclusive waboku.

quick reminder for everyone to tick the box asking for tag duels with other DM character and not GX character

kek
I did it too.

I clicked all because I want everything.

>he thinks people use Stratos for his first effect

thinks people won't use his first in backline: the game

They'll only use the first one when they have at least another hero already out.

I feel bad shitting over six sams with glads but I just want my quick 120 wins.

ITT post characters from the Yugioh franchise who are for sure 100% virgins and have never participated in any act of coitus.

Pic related.

>backline
>not backrow

YIKES

Might as well post every single character that isn't canonically a parent.

I wish I had been demoted to gold or silver for easy wins this season.
I'm already back to legend, and I hate my life.

A supreme gentleman.

You deserve it.

Since you posted Kaiba, I assume cards don't count.

>implying card games aren't more important than having sex