>Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid
>Chain of Fools

>Part 2 prologue
youtube.com/watch?v=7VOnJW336wQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JVMLzELVbro

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Servant/CE list and datamine
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
www9.atwiki.jp/f_go/pages/713.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lNyDQ7ck5uc&feature=youtu.be&t=42s
youtu.be/JI6A9CL9HLw?t=1m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tiddies

Might have been fun if Hakuno summoned Memeaxe. It strangely would have fit more thematically than Nero Augustus who they have to second hand rationalize at this point.

>not ass

APEX save us

Semiramis buff when?

We should have gone to Columbus' adventures in space.

Why is he so hot bros?

Wait, they fixed the sandstorm?

>Fate/Extra is a better adaption of FGO than FGO anime is

Is Seibah Alter in the first Heavens Feel movie?

Might have been fun if Hakuno summoned Hakuno. It strangely would have fit more thematically than Nero Augustus who they have to second hand rationalize at this point.

Chuuni composer when?
Music Singularity when?

Why is Shinji so handsome?

BRAINLET
SLUT
SERVANT
WHEN

Only briefly but I feel like it ruins the shock of saber dying though.

Do we have any other Day 1 anons here?

Kiara.

ILLYA'S VA IS CUTE
youtube.com/watch?v=lNyDQ7ck5uc&feature=youtu.be&t=42s

Nobu a CUTE.

Where's my ssr achilles?!

We already have Nero.

Newfags thinking they have a right to post here was a mistake.

There are only a few left.

I have a ticket for the theatre showing tomorrow. Still not sure if I wanna drive 50km for that. Heavens Feel and Persona 3.

I NIKUI IT

yes bro there was an update ytd

FUCKING DELETE THIS HOLY SHIT

OP Nero>Other Neros

Why did DW fix both MHX's and MHXA's instict but haven't done anything about Arthur's and Artoria's, both of them being more popular? Because they're sabers or something retarded like that?

Don't think.

Good work bro...
Now, make more for other cutie Servants, bro...

>nero
>brainlet
>slut

>SSR
4* at most

>Lancelot is not the Goku of the Round Table he said
Gawain
Naturally, an intimate friend of mine.
I am truly glad for another chance to once again fight side by side with him.... However. While that may be the case. No matter how many times we do battle, I shall certainly be the one to emerge victorious. Indeed.

youtu.be/JI6A9CL9HLw?t=1m38s

Sorry I'm only from day 2, is that good enough?

because their gacha will never return

HF will be worth it as remember BD not for over 3 months.

>Persona 3
Why?
Movies have been done for a while and out

Day 2 here, sorry

Based fucking mods.

dumb newfag

Nigga please. Semiramis has been cleared out of the way, there's nothing stopping him from being the 5* he rightfully deserves to be.

The most easily hatable pathetic villain in the franchise. That's pretty much what this VA is known for.

Because on the big screen with a fantastic sound system. It's a film festival of weebshit and both are part of it.

My oni aunt is really cute.

just a reminder that if you don't read fanfic you are a newfag

How come I like him so much then?

Yes.

I'm gomenasai

>metroid fusion
Nice aunt

I have a question about HF, I know Sakura is the shadow btw but in the scenes where the shadow attacks the other servants that is sakura in person? Is she the one who attacks and kills caster / lancer / saber? because seeing the scenes of sakura suffering in bed in parallel to the attacks of the shadow imply that she did not move from that place.

Please don't posy Shaft neck

What was the valentine epilogue about?

Semiramis X Amakusa shit

>I am now 1008 years old, I know everything.

Misread the launch date sadly

That's exactly why I love her so much.

is that a

I like the change to Nero's dress. Hope she takes the jacket off at some point.

I posted my date last thread I fell for the reroll meme for a week straight

Yes what? Nero is intelligent and pure and cute

I'm trying to think of how the Proto Gil vs Ozzy & Arash battle could be framed, but I can't really think of anything good.

In the same story Gil would have unleashed an NP that could have killed thousands of people at least, maybe millions, and would possibly have fucked over the whole world if Arthur hadn't beamu'd the thing. Framing the battle as Gil stepping up because he wants to save the world doesn't really convince.

Framing it as him doing Ayaka a favor because he wants to get in her pants feels kinda thin as a motivation and would make him come off as sorta pathetic if he still thought he had a shot with her.

There's an angle of divines vs mortals, governance vs leisure, and other shit you can think of when putting Ozzy and Gil against each other, but Proto Gil isn't really set up with the pro-human agenda Nasu tacked onto regular Gil, and if you tried to put that on him you'd risk getting undercut by the part where he dropped a potentially apocalyptic deluge on Tokyo for the sake of a dick-measuring contest he started. This angle also kinda makes Arash superfluous to the thematic conflict and doesn't really touch base with much of the themes present in the core of the story. With Arash and Gil there's an angle of heroism as self-sacrifice vs heroism as leisure, and that kinda works with how Gil acted with Arthur and Ayaka earlier in the war, and how he seems to be a more self-absorbed, younger version from long before he completed his journeys with Enkidu. But I don't think it's a strong theme to work with, and then there's an issue of making Ozzy feel relevant to that theme.

You could say Gil gets fighting just for the sake of fighting, but again, it seems kinda thin and makes it look like the characters are having a fight just because the author forgot to kill them off or wrote himself into a corner and needed to give the characters something to do.

Who are you currently saving for still /fgog/?
For me:
>Bradamante
>Tamamo Vicchi
>Jason
>Mother Harlot if she's playable
>Caenus if they're their female self

You identify with pathetic shitty villains who are known to be irredeemable garbage, because that's what you see yourself as for some reason.

You identify with mass-murdering, petty, rapists who have girls raped for disagreeing with them in front of underclassmen then brags about it the next day. The second things are out of control he cries, the second he has any power he immediately tries to kill everyone around him due to some inferiority complex that tells him everyone around him was looking down on him and now he can finally show them who's boss. Even the people that made Shinji points out he's pathetic or evil. Jason is referred to as Shinji except not being completely evil and pathetic, as a subtle jab at Shinji. He's pretty much made to be the must pathetic and petty guy ever.

Yoshitsune or Genghis

8/8/15
Despite I was in original fgog threads on /a/.

>Framing it as him doing Ayaka a favor because he wants to get in her pants feels kinda thin as a motivation
Ayaka's entire reverse harem thing is a dumb part of Proto. Of course they'd say that Gil fights them solely for her sake.

That's really hot.
I hope I'm not the only one who faps to pics of a girl while rolling for her, and am only allowed to cum when I get her.
Especially great when I'm only attracted to her, but don't think she's that great of a character.

Same thing for grailing girls just because they're hot sluts, I've cum a lot to that.

>JP Ozzy travels to Egypt to perfect his cosplay

We've got a couple music dudes (they suck) and then writers a-plenty (all of them good). What we need is more painters. Hokusai and Da Vinci aren't enough.

It's a literally a few seconds of mindless FGO servants getting rekt, how this is better than same shit in FGO anime?

No I don't identify with him, I just think he's entertaining. Having Kamiya as his VA helps too.

I really really want achilles

Ai-chan.

Wow, look at that skindention. That's some real flab, right there.

mata hari

Tamamo Vicchi would be perfect if she had a beauty mark

More than anything I was about to say, I'm suprised Nuwagi wasn't actually voiced by Kamiya.

Kohaku, Tawawa, Ivan and Shuten

Might have been fun if Hakuno summoned Featherine Augustus Aurora. It strangely would have fit more thematically than Nero Augustus who they have to second hand rationalize at this point

fgog how many kanji could you recognize at a glance?

Who's the biggest whale on your flist?

Vicchi, any Tsuki character that gets added, and as much as I hate to admit it, I probably wouldn't be able to resist an evil Nero.

Tamamo Gun

about tree fiddy

>Actually wanting and liking that bitchboy crybaby that can only win with hax
This virtuous Chad is already in the game.

Five

when do you think totally not Tamamo will be playable anyway

1) You're crazy if you think it won't be him doing it for Ayaka considering it's a reverse harem or because Manaka wanting to rule HIS world pisses him off
2) I don't think it was ever specified that he'll be fighting both at once and tbqh I can see Arash getting shafted outside of fujobait between him and Ozzy

At best we're going to have him and Ozzy arguing over their claims to being above all other Kings, more likely it'll just be the two glowering at eachother while noticing their similarities before getting straight to the fight to throw their shippers a bone. Arash will - if he's lucky - get to die to keep Ozzy in the fight.

Snaxers, fuck that asshole he always gets the servant I want

I'm saving for this brown beauty

wtf my gil just died to a saber

If Manaka becomes playable I will squeak

burn him