/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Remove recruit edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw (embed)
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers are live
4.2 mid-season reinforcements patch notes are live:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ (embed)

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

old:

The worst is easily the LMG BRB pink skin

>playing valk
>hey guys can you please not mark on my cameras
>literal kid proceeds to mark on my cameras and try to boss me around over voice chat

ill never understand why capitao of all operators got the dva skin

I had a Lesion TK me while trying to open a hatch with a shotgun

>just casual
>just le game XD

new thread
Report, sage, and evacuate shitty earlyfag thread.

>see someone playing bandit
>throw my gadget into his shockwire because i know he'll sperg out

fuck off retard

I bet you weren't calling locations.

Actually kill yourself

lmao

Disregard the earlyfag and his cuck enablers, migrate to the proper new thread and report the offending thread.

>bandits sperg out when you throw shit into their wire
>and when you make a new thread 3 posts early

>see someone pick bandit
>"accidentally" shoot his battery and tell him there was a drone there

Ya'll mind if I post my operator sheet here again?

Pretty impressive autism

how can one man be so based?
new blitz video is hilarious too

The funniest thing about banditfag is he thinks making a thread 1 post early is the worst thing ever but has no issue thread warring, shitposting, announcing reports or avatarfagging.

it's my gadget I can do whatever the fuck I want with it

if I called locations my retard teammates would steal my ambush

A little too memey for my tastes

saa dudes

>brining

why is operation outbreak a limited time thing?
fuck overwatch and blizzard seasonal events.

Speaking of Siege content creators, I'm not really a fan of youtubers but seaotta has a very pleasant voice.

Freedom isn't free.
The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of earlyfags who make shit threads.

the soft minded will be more likely to buy microtransactions if they think they are "limited"

i like seasonal events

if its popular they will probably keep it around after the inevitable reddit shitstorm

meanwhile ur shit thread has literally no posts because no one cares but you

I just want the option to play Tom Clany's: Left 4 Dead during downtime

My thread was made on time, therefore it is not shit.
This thread is shit because it is full of cucked earlyfag enablers who are fine with posting in shitty threads made before the bump limit.

Crying Twitch is kinda hot

no one cares

move along, white boy.

hurr

>204070598
imagine being so autistic you are this upset about a thread being posted early
not only that but you think anyone who isn’t as much of a sperg as you is some boogeyman

change the eyebrows

Nah that's not the right kind of cryface.

Who are you going to play in the Outbreak mode?

it's time limited, it's only 3 player co-op, and it has paid lootboxes. i don't get how anyone is excited for this trash.

i'm sure it will be reintroduced later due to ""popular demand"". the limited time thing is just to get people to buy the game

recruit shield

see
I'm not exactly excited for it, but I'd be nice to have a better version of terrorist hunt for downtime

in case anyone asks about autistic frog again

It's really sad to see the bandit edits used like this, I want the original banditfag not this cunt

>2 matches left before you are ranked
>have literally only gotten garbage teammates who drag me down while I topfrag
>maybe won 2 so far
fuck this is annoying there was a game where I killed 4 people as lesion then died to the last one, my teammates couldn't even kill one fucking guy

Bueno

nice

Jesus Christ

no one cares

>obnoxious reddit fag gets b& because he got baited by some twitch whore
>then goes on an autistic screeching spree
not really that interesting

>5 of my posts are in there
nice one user

Operation Chimera/Outbreak

It's true Castle is getting 5 barricades, but they are going to take 6 hits to break instead of 11.
This is supposed to increase his utility in blocking off lines of sight through doorways, the team is very 50/50 on this change and what e-Sport players have been confided in are giving the exact same reaction.

Zofia is losing 1 impact grenade and 1 concussion to bring her more in-line with Ash to even out the Pro-League pick rate.

There is talk about nerfing both Sledge and Buck, reducing Bucks ammo and Sledges hammer 'uses' to ease off of the vertical gameplay meta that's settling in, you'll need to be a lot more careful with how you use it.

Around Season 2, there will be a 3.4x scope being added, based on the real life Elcan(?) scope, All attackers rifles and Mute, Kapkan, Tachanka, Lion and Possibly Smoke (still being debated) will get access to them, the field of view is a little more obstructive than the ACOG but it's still pretty powerful.

The Operation Outbreak event is only limited to certain operators because they have voice lines interacting with each other and the environment; despite this, upon completion you have the option to play 'Free Mode' and 'Endless'

Free Mode : Play any operator you want, they'll be mostly silent throughout it though.

Endless : Self explanatory, but once you get to the extraction you will have multiple ammo boxes and defences laying around to set up as you see fit, you will not earn EXP for this in the TTS in case it can be exploited, you should be able to in the full release of the game though.

The renown is capped at 500 per mission

>implying he's from reddit and not /pol/

>autist coming in hot with his headcanon for the second time

I simply don't believe this.

>the_Donald

>implying there isn't a huge crossover between those boards anyway

>favorite group: r/t_d
its a leddit fag

>better version of terrorist hunt
i would have preferred that too but that's not what this is. you can't even play it with a 5 man squad. seriously, 3-player zombie horde modes in 2018? ubi already had a pve mode in dire need of a revamp but instead they give us this stale, played out shit. and for a limited time only, buy lootboxes faggots.

>1 impact grenade for zofia
after i read that i knew you were bullshitting

i love the effort you put into this, what fonts are using btw

i'm in the post like 3 times

>r/The_Donald
Come on, man

I don't like /pol/ but at least they try to stay anonymous

>use montagne strat from few threads ago
>line up laser pistol
>go over the corner and pop

>get 3 kills

then I got greedy and tried to kill the last caveira who had her back turned for a second

what exactly is the problem with reddit?

I don't use it, but mainly because I don't understand how the site works.

I never played the first Outbreak. Wtf is it, a limited time only event?

>constant toxic complaints

It is the first one

It's popular, that's what.

It's much better for discussing specific topics and learning about something. Veeky Forums is better for general banter and bullshit.

I'll bite, why are we getting a further zoom than the 2.5 times scope? Is it to make it harder to aim with it? Because it seems like it'd make more sense to have a 1.5x zoom or a 2x zoom.

Yeah i kinda doubt that buck part, since they buffed the skeleton key ammo few times since they felt people weren't being agressive enought with it in some patch note

people on their tend to be retards and they come on Veeky Forums with low knowledge of the site all but from green text stories and put me in the pic xD and try hard to fit in. it's like that kid from school

it's a pretty big echo chamber because of the upvote/downvote system and how much people care about their internet points. Dissenting opinions usually get downvoted to oblivion and, in particular for /r6g/, the subreddit's opinions often conflict with this boards'.

But aside from that it's really not that bad.

What is this expression meant to convey?

1.Because of voting, lack of anonymity, and magic internet points, it encourages hive-mind/mob mentality
2.a lot of stupid people pretending they aren't
3.It's popular and people on Veeky Forums are contrarian

to be fair, point 2 is pretty much 90% of internet discussions.

its like any other shitty forum except this shitty forum has a point system that rewards saying shit that the most people on the site would agree with, the problems that stem from that are obvious. Not only that, but shit that gets downvoted gets actually hidden from view. Mods tend to be huge soyboys who ban anyone and everyone over slight disagreements.

>1440x900

The feeling of playing Theme Park

jesus

I have a 1440x900 monitor too
at least it's better than 1360x768

the pleasure of being cummed inside

Monitor or laptop?

Monitor

No one asked for the Twitch drone nerf

I did

wish more shit was 3 man desu, only got 2 friends who aint shit at fps.

Old people problems.

why are you still living in 2009 user?

I built my computer when I was in high school with no income and broke my wallet buying a 660 so I had to use what I had around

>Dissenting opinions usually get downvoted to oblivion and
Yeah if only they let rampant shitposting fly free like this place right

Ela is ubi's goldenchild. So much so that she couldn't be nerf alone, other ops had to be nerfed in the process.

>tell friend twitch got nerfed
>"oh good, the f2 was broken"
>"her f2 wasn't changed"

fine but it doesn't fit into the game's current format. nothing about it does. it's so hamfisted that it's almost like it wasn't even developed by the same team and only exists to pump even more money out of the bustling playerbase by desperately following past trends oh wait.

I'm just thankful they dumped it on one of the guns you'd never use, instead of wasting it as the Legendary skin of something that's actually picked.

what operator should I get next?

If I didn't see that it was that sort of account, I would've almost immediately called that a falseflag.