>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165164294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Walking around running attacks has to be one of the most satisfying things to do.

>he unironically invades
How does it feel being a friendless virgin who needs to take out his pathetic rage on innocent hosts and their friends in THEIR co-op sessions?

t. mad cuz bad

>that kill with the butt poke
True kino.

LEAVE THE LAST THREAD BEHIND
SHUT THE FUCK UP
CLAIM YOUR WEAPONFU FOR THE REMASTER

what did he mean by this?

I can't decide between this, Iaito or Server

>absolutely BTFOing lmaonovig shitters with a big weapon
is there any better feeling?

Absolutely BTFOing lmaonovig shitters with a small weapon that isn't a fucking sword

>that weebum
I'm cumming

Did he alt-f4?

I never really used these that much, but I absolutely loved their aesthetic and moveset.

Obviously.

duh

Am I going to lose out on a lot of invasions if I upgrade to +4 for Cathedral invasions?

If you want to be ganked go ahead

>tfw no Dark Souls spinoff game with Solar Boy Django/Lunar Knights style gameplay

just redownloaded ds3 and bought the dlc

whats the funnest thing/wep set/playstyle/build to play through the game again with?

+4 is what you should be at for cathedral

Generally most people upgrade to a +3 weapon by the time they hit Cathedral (since they need to kill Crystal Sage), so you shouldn't lose out on much if any.

It helps if you let us know what kind of build you'd like to play first, your question is very open-ended.

Select one waifu / husbando from each game to :

>Bang

>Hang (or method of your choice)

>Marry

>Have as platonic partner (for their services like trading / combat / other services or friendship or both)

>Be a foot slave to or have as a footslave to you

I'm going to get ganked regardless.

>innocent hosts and their friends in THEIR co-op sessions?

This shit is honestly so cringey, like my little pony "Friendship is MAGIC! xD" levels of cringey.

Post things.

Well I don't know if anything was changed or added or modified so that they're good or fun now. I'm just looking for a fun all around build or playstyle suggestion. I like having mobility

Don't need to waste points on VIG if you never get hit :^)

Holy fuck, can these hanging/ foot fetishists fuck off for one thread?

what is THE essential anime build for ds1, ds2, and ds3?

I agree :^)

>hanging/ foot fetishists
You're saying it like it's one and the same, nigger.

>just another day slaying heretics
>see fellow invader
>give him the HEY
>it comes out as a woman's voice
>after getting slammed to death by another gank squad, take my hat off
>male face, facial hair intact
>okay
>go back to maiden to buy more talismans
>all the armor previews have breasts
>rip of my shirt
>mfw
the fuck did i do

I mean, they're both filth. Why not just group them all together and be done with it?

No, because people keep replying.

Real talk, as someone who started in DS3 and, though I played the PvE of DS1 completely once I never got to really experience the PvP: is there any way you can deal with these super insane twinks I keep hearing about? Or do you just go in like "yep guess I'm dead because this guy does like 3x my damage"?

Again, never got to do DS1 PvP, but that's all I've done for over 1k hours in DS3 so I'd love an explanation of what I'm in for both as a host when doing the PvE and as an invader.

I mean you ARE kinda jumping into someone else's world without invitation with the sole intention of killing whoever is there as a non-standard obstacle.

Oh shit and forgot my favorite weapon in all 3 games. Completed the whole game on my first playthrough with just this.

Blame that dumb bitch Rosaria and her bootleg cosmetic surgery.

Except it's a core feature of the series, the multiplayer is clearly balanced around invading other people's worlds without their consent. The arena was merely a concession.

It really depends on if they're going to actually re-balance the matchmaking and address twinking. If they do, then it'll probably be tolerable as in DaS3; otherwise, the best thing you can do is run off a cliff to deny them any satisfaction, then block them on Steam.

Summoning is almost literally an invitation to invaders. Entirely literal as far as the programming is concerned.

While we're taking care of filth, why don't we dump you first?

what the fuck is wrong with your webm

That's how DaS1 invasions worked. You could jump into someone's world in the Undead Burg at SL20 and oneshot them with a +15 weapon while they barely do chip damage against your +10 armor with their +0 weapon.

Because that's not how it works you actual mong

But not literal in the sense that you chose who to get invaded by and exactly when, by summoning a phantom you "allow" a invader into your world on a sort of delay that isn't even guaranteed to give you an invader all the time.

If matchmaking isn't corrected (to DaS3's system), your best bet is knocking them off of a ledge with a kick.

Good luck.

you fuckin know it

Use gravity and bait them to fall off cliffs. Or just play hollow

I find it funny yet strange when high wall twinks point down after seeing blues get summoned. You're here to shit on new players with gear they can't get yet, and you're somehow surprised when you find people that not only match you, but also have others come to tear your asshole?

hosts have
>30% more hp
>2 passworded butt buddies
>2 blues
while invaders have to deal with
>5 people with (usually) no hope of backup
>2 out of those 5 are not subject to summoning cooldowns like literally everyone else
jesus christ can hosts get any more bab tier in their whining

And that goes to you in particular
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198165164294

Why so mad, son? If you fought more and pointed down less, maybe you wouldn't die every fucking time you invade me.

Footfags/Hangingfags are like blues.

Dumb, annoying and persistent.

No such thing as a 5v1, if they use a Finger then you're going to get backup turning it into a 4v2. The only real worst case scenario is a 3v1 against a host and his two buddies.

anyone up for pcfc? no bf

It doesn't matter if it's a core mechanic, a lot of people clearly don't like it because it adds (in their minds) an unnecessary obstacle that just probably got in the way of their most recent attempt at just trying to play the level. Summoning a bunch of phantoms to make a gank is a "core mechanic", yet you never see invaders stop complaining about that.

>hangingfag(s)
I'm pretty sure that there is only one hanging fetishist in those threads

Wrong, the worst case scenario is a 3v1 against a host where 2 blues are summoned after his phantoms die.
Honestly, the host is easier to kill if he has phantoms, and you have the level on your side. Then again, it doesn't matter if the host is content to sit by the fucking bonfire for 30 minutes while you pelt him with arrows and bombs.

if they don't change my fashion and it still fits
I hope they keep it as an axe rather than a greataxe or a halberd

>Solar Boy Django/Lunar Knights
You're a good man, user. Have you played any of the Mega Man Battle Network games?

One guy can't shut up about his multiple, separate fetishes
>suddenly hanging is a subsection of foot fetish shit
???

Could someone help me complete an Orstein character? I just need to mule the spear, the set and Leo ring (along with a prisoner chains and fap+3)
pc, pass dsg, highwall I got some bossweapons if you need them tell me what you need and I should be able to get it to you

The Souls series and it's director have no obligation to cater to the people who dislike invasions, and in fact it's clear that they've not intention to. Souls games have never been about "just trying to play the level", and if you sign up for co-op, you're signing up for invasions. That's simply the way it is, and it's for the best.

It's the only way to maintain a healthy multiplayer ecosystem with the way that DaS' multiplayer functions.

am i Veeky Forums???

If they want to play through the level without getting invaded, they should do it by themselves while un-Embered. Invaders literally exist to balance out summons, and you can't legitimately argue that it does not make the entire experience more fun.

>yet you never see invaders stop complaining about that
That's because most gank squads are absolute trash, once you get a surprise drop on them they often crumble to pieces because they aren't used to dealing with situations where there are three dudes simultaneously running down a lone invader who's trying to get enough distance to Estus.

>getting 4 free Estus before fighting the host
That's actually best case, friend.

Be there in a couple minutes. Just summon with your Ornstein character, I have all the shit to drop for you.

No, not yet.
I do know they get references in those games though.
>tfw no sequel to Lunar Knights

>That's actually best case
I mean, I agree, but I know people who get ass-mad about blues. Personally, I only hate it when they offer the host an opportunity to run away and re-summon his 1 estus per kill phantoms.

I really hated DaS3 invasions on release, but I've been having a lot of fun with them after watching a lot of saint riot's stuff.

Uh, nothing. Why?

anyone got a roll a build image for DaS?

It's broken.

Does anyone need help on the PS4 in Dark Souls 3?

There's a lot wrong with it

place your bets ladies and gentlemen

Betting on the socially awkward sunbro.

Can you get some shots from other angles? The legs from the knees down and the arms/hands look too large. Otherwise it looks good.
I'd recommend starting with BN3 Blue. It's the "complete" version and is one of the best out of the six. The storylines aren't exactly connected so don't worry about that.
It's been forever since I've played Lunar Knights so I might go at it again sometime soon. I still need to play Boktai 3 though.

Na my dude, I just paused to show the weird animation lol, like how his halberd is 3 feet under my left hand and I still parry him. The repetiting clips are for meme value lol

Wuz dat?

Your post might have been somewhat true if you didn't post fucking post-pontiff irithyll of all places.

That sucks, but I heard they were making changes to make it more like DS3 (like password summons) so hopefully it won't be so bad. I invade in DS3 and fight ganks because I love the challenge, but just getting deleted by someone purely because they have super stats and gear and you don't doesn't sound interesting at all, might as well be cheating at that point (like people who hack their stats in DS3 PC currently).

thing is invaders usually have a modicum of skill and common sense which hosts, phantoms and most blues don't have

t. blue

tensions were high, my mistake
I still whipped their ass though

And the host and their buddies are kinda jumping in areas, killing the residents and bosses. It's not like they were minding their own business in firelink, not hurting anybody

RIP in peace blues

>JUST DON'T EMBER BRO
I wouldn't have a problem with this except the game forcefully embers you every time you beat a boss. If I were to want to continue playing uninterrupted I'd have to go out of my way and interrupt what I'm doing to find a safe place to kill myself to remove the ember status.
>Invaders literally exist to balance out summons, and you can't legitimately argue that it does not make the entire experience more fun.
It could, sure, but most of the time they just discourage people from playing. The point of dying is to learn from your mistakes, right? What exactly is there to learn from getting past a certain part of level that always stumps you, and then getting invaded and killed by a guy who's already beaten that level not only once, but multiple times on multiple characters? It's like having a 5-year-old kid getting in a boxing match with a UFC contestant. The poor kid probably isn't going to understand exactly why this huge UFC fighter just broke his face, all he's going to know is that there wasn't anything he could have done about it.

Lothric! That's where the men are women

If you're getting killed by ganks, just play without Red Eye Orb active, bro.
>inb4 the obvious comeback

>wasn't anything he could have done about it.
Maybe so. The same could be said for traps you don't notice the first time around. So you die, then come back and try again. You have infinite lives in these games and I will never ever understand why people are so fucking averse to losing one of them.

He's going to learn to git gud kiddo LUL xD

DeS:
>Bang
Maiden in Black
>Hang
Mephistopheles
>Marry
Selen Vinland
>Friendship
Yuria the Witch
>Footfaggotry
Fool's Idol

DS1:
>Bang
Gwynevere
>Hang
Anastacia
>Marry
Quelana
>Friendship
Darkmoon Knightess
>Footfaggotry
Priscilla

DS2:
>Bang
Chloanne
>Hang
Licia
>Marry
Lucatiel
>Friendship
Sweet Shalquoir
>Footfaggotry
Rosabeth

Bloodborne:
>Bang
Lady Maria
>Hang
Yurie the Last Scholar
>Marry
Iosefka
>Friendship
Eileen the Crow
>Footfaggotry
Natalya

DS3:
>Bang
Firekeeper
>Hang
Desert Pyromancer Zoey
>Marry
Sirris
>Friendship
Anri
>Footfaggotry
Sister Friede

I didn't complain though
Kill yourself close to a bonfire and retrieve your souls

Invaders are a fact of life, deal with it. By experiencing getting invaded and getting your ass kicked, you learn what they're going to do, where they might ambush you and how you might counter them. Same as how you'd learn to get past parts of the level that stump you. And then you experience the exhilaration of having defeated an invader, which is a much better high than beating a boss.

Besides, lone hosts have it far easier, they're lower on the invasion priority list and thus are not as likely to get invaded unless they enter a territory defender's zone.

But those traps in the levels are always there, they don't just randomly pop up because someone else in another game wanted them to. Once you know they're there, they're there.
>You have infinite lives in these games and I will never ever understand why people are so fucking averse to losing one of them.
It's more about spending more time than necessary on something than it is about strictly dying. What good is it dying to an invader RIGHT after accomplishing something that would have been difficult without the invader? Now you just gotta go back and do it AGAIN for basically no reason all because of a random obstacle that isn't normally there.

invaders prioritize worlds with phantoms, so embered hosts getting invaded isn't really a thing

Except it is.

Were the black knights in the asylum expecting the Chosen Undead to come back or were they there for the Stray Demon?

Is there a chance for more content in Remastered?