/aog/ - Attorney Online Genera

Staying Alive Edition
/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>/aog/'s Must Watch Playlist
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPDdvbloofyhGxUTowMw8F8-eGPwUly37

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives
drive.google.com/open?id=0B1A-2r36taNbZEM5Q3dGVXFIZnc

>News
The New Year's Update is finally out, featuring Athena, Athena Cykes, and Athena from the Ace Attorney Series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7DtRiyFPo&t=48s
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ht3EbG_6gnt7BnoARbZIepwEgtEvkGJtlsm1ToHOtpo/edit#
discord.gg/juzHSh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for sherlock

I want fondle mommy Anongrill's chest!

What have you been up to, AOV?

Is there a bigger blight on this community than Verin?
>wants updates to stop because his dumb ass can't figure out how to extract things
>throws temper tantrums when people don't follow his railroad in cases
>throws temper tantrums when other people don't accept his impossible asspulls
>is planning to multiclient to replace himself as lead and be secret 3rd witness who he will accuse of murder and since he's cross examining himself he'll put in easy contradictions so he can win
>despite planning to do that when he can't see the contradiction and is about to lose the case, he also doesn't want other people to be able to case at all if they don't see all the contradictions
>is teaching the newfags how to case which means we'll have a lot more no fun allowed tryhard recordfags improving against eachother to show off their metaphorical cocks instead of people willing to improv with eachother to put on a show and make a fun experience

Rhoda and anyone who doesn't case.

Hi Gato!

Sakata Gintoki when?
He acted as a defense lawyer once.
And he even has his own Igiari line from the anime.

From what anime?

But would he be a good addition in a fun and sexual way?

>play with Lupa
>he's defending as Manfred
>gets a not guilty in 1 hour
>ohwell.png
>play with him again one week later
>he's prosecuting
>gets a guilty in 2 hours by depleting the defense's penalty bar
Haven't seen anyone else do this and I've been here for a few months. He's probably cheating or multing. Keep an eye open.

>How can I prove that Rimes manipulated the orca?
>Maybe by using the training videos Azura sent him?
>Nah gotta cross examine the orca first

stop making these fucking threads and only linking them in the discord, anongrill

The discord by nature makes threads redundant so nobody will hardly post in them

Only link in the client you fat cunt

>staying alive
let it die. The server has so much cancer from fucked up places, and Verin. Oldfags are gone.

> (OP)
There are several reasons to keeping the thread alive, not in the least that we should at least be capable of defending our Veeky Forums title that we won, which we can't do if we just die.

Further, not everyone is a discordfag. They use the thread to get some of their information.

Honestly, why do people complain about Verin so much when Noiks exists?

>people got beat from Lupa

Gintama.

gintama is pretty awesome

Casing is dead.

Gintama more like Bobobo for people without taste.

Bobobo isn't even on the same level.

Casing died when premades stopped being the norm.

At least Verin cases unlike you, shitposter-kun.

>Rhoda and Gato are so assmad Verin is doing better for himself that they can only complain in the thread, because otherwise they would be BTFO near instantly because their whipping boy has actually come into his own and is better than them at casing.
Wow you can't make this shit up.

>Non-casing fags are bitter
What else is new?

>These are literally all the things Rhoda was bitching at Verin at a few days ago.
>Rhoda is /once again/ proving they have been shitposter-kun all along.
Christ, you are a stupid little faggot because someone plays a game you can't play anymore.
How does it feel to be in the reality where people like him more than you?

>Someone tearing people a new asshole as Manfred
Verin does that literally all the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7DtRiyFPo&t=48s
One was even recorded.

>2 full penalties 16 minutes in
Dear god he's like an animal going for the throat.

Yeah, but also Greg was on the defense and Ray as the judge so automatically discounts any accomplishments in that regard.

Does Verin really think other people keep records of what cases he was in somewhere just to post them and remember his best moments? That's obviously you, Verin.

Hi Gato!

So when's the next case happening chronologically in the trilogy?

Check on the Ace Attorney wiki.

March

What have been some noteworthy recent cases?

Maid RPG

Super Bowl case?

been ages since i tried this which of these updates do i have to download, or is it all of them?

Just "full game".

thank you, it'll take awhile, but thank you.

well got that fully downloaded, any cases or stuff up?

I mean Super Bowl just happened so who knows if anyone's up. Check the server yourself

i think courtroom 3 needs some people, maybe.

yeah we need a defense slot or two.

is the mod discord the main discord to use?

The ... new update is out. Link to the download is provided below. The server will be restarting shortly. Thank you and have a nice day. docs.google.com/document/d/1Ht3EbG_6gnt7BnoARbZIepwEgtEvkGJtlsm1ToHOtpo/edit#

The mod discord is the official discord, you can contact the mods through it if you need some assistance.

the update killed all my music ingame.

You need to replace the client and the opus files, not just the bat file. The client needs the new code to play opus files. This client was added into the update.

Yeah it's far above it.

Lies
Fake news.

Go to bed.

Is this fun?

lmao no

Is it just me, or is there a lot of distortion in some of the .opus tracks? I definitely noticed it in malicious people

Nope, not just you. I persoanally hate it, it sounds worse and the change was made for no real reason.

Nope. I must case.

>The mod discord is the official discord
Thanks, I'll probably join later tonight

Yeah if you're good at improv.

If you like Ace Attorney, it's your dream game.
Pre-writtens are a thing.

Once a fucking gain Anongrill is radio silent on this bullshit.

Thanks for letting us know who is really in charge here.

Don't bother. You can't talk there.

Then where does everyone talk, ingame?

The "community" discord, created by adamblue

discord.gg/juzHSh

Thanks, I'll join when I get home tonight.

>"community"
why the quotation marks?

Because noncasers and even peopl who have never even opened up the fucking client are welcome there with open arms and given special treatment over people who are active members of the community and it's retarded.

Yeah, just stick to the client. The piece of shit community you see here and in the Discord isn't present there if you just want to case.

>New update changes the music format into an unstable file format that isn't meant to be used on servers due to it's unstability.
>Now a good portion of the people on the server can't even listen to the songs anymore.
>The ones who can either have the loop bot break on them or the music just randomly cuts out for no reason and doesn't restart.

Has a single good fucking thing happened to this server since Anongrill took admin? I am legitimately struggling to think of even one.

Why was the format changed, anyways? I don't think I've ever dealt with this file format.

Yeah you just have a different shitty community of newfags in the basement who ruin everything they join

It's crazy how nobody even asked for this shit yet it was changed purely because Jumbles, who isn't even part of the admin team, wanted it.

They're repeating the whole Liquid scenario.

Jumbles.

Probably the reason the admin pointed them only to the mod discord and not the community one.

At least they fucking stay down in the basement. Those that don't are usually alright casers, even if they lack experience. Except that faggot Noiks. He's overstayed his welcome.

>reduces folder size by near 2 gigs
>actual reduction in quality of songs is negligible but there are songs that, because the same person you are bitching about had customized and boosted, aren't as loud as they should be, something that can be and is being fixed
>not being able to rationalize that an update of this size is going to have it's bugs to get worked out but will get worked out
>using idiots who don't know how to read simple instructions as reasons why the update is "bugged"
>not actually going to the mod group with the items that are bugged with looping so that they can be fixed

kys senpai

>Defending this bullshit.
Nigga the mod team can bust their asses for the next month and they won't be able to solve the issues because opus is literally a media format that is meant to be worked on by soundtrack editing software. The format is meant to be unstable and un-encrypted so that it's easier to edit and work with for programs.

By putting this shit on a server you are literally going to always have bugs and crashes for some people. I'm surprised the server even recognizes the file format in the first place.

This is almost as stupid as when Anongrill was thinking of making an AAO web browser client.